Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

LMAO! Husband Slaps Wife For Enjoying S*x Without Pregnancy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LMAO! Husband Slaps Wife For Enjoying S*x Without Pregnancy (2925 Views)

Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) / 5 Ways To Have Safe S*x Without CĀ©ndom (20+) / What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LMAO! Husband Slaps Wife For Enjoying S*x Without Pregnancy by emillionaire: 3:36am On Aug 16, 2015
Some men can indeed get crazy when they are desperate! I was reading through a relationship post I had the intention of sharing with readers this weekend when I stumbled on this funny encounter between and married woman and her husband who is desperate to have a child, in the bedroom.

According to Yetunde Arebi:
A male friend once shared an experience with me of how his friend was forced to slap his wife while they were making love one night. According to the gist, the couple had been married for a considerable number of years without conception.

One night as they were making love and she was in the thralls of passion, the husband got angry and dealt her a hot slap.

His reason for slapping her during the act?

The husband was angry that she was busy enjoying herself under him instead of concentrating on praying that God should answer their prayers that night and give them a baby.
Re: LMAO! Husband Slaps Wife For Enjoying S*x Without Pregnancy by cccxxiii: 3:39am On Aug 16, 2015
It takes two to tango. Its a collective fault.

By the way thats a wrong action. Gentlemen don't beat women.
Re: LMAO! Husband Slaps Wife For Enjoying S*x Without Pregnancy by temmy6996(m): 3:47am On Aug 16, 2015
grin
Re: LMAO! Husband Slaps Wife For Enjoying S*x Without Pregnancy by Nobody: 4:16am On Aug 16, 2015
Nigerians and blaming women folks for every Conception issues, what if he has low sperm count or even sterile for that matter. I bet his type will never go for check up, she might not even be enjoying it to begin with, maybe she just wanted to boost his oversized ego.
Re: LMAO! Husband Slaps Wife For Enjoying S*x Without Pregnancy by Cutehector(m): 5:15am On Aug 16, 2015
Lmao grin

Hahahhahahahaha

D tin just dey sweet d woman.. Loool
Re: LMAO! Husband Slaps Wife For Enjoying S*x Without Pregnancy by Exponental(m): 5:19am On Aug 16, 2015
would have asked if medical report exonerate the man if op is d husband.
Re: LMAO! Husband Slaps Wife For Enjoying S*x Without Pregnancy by IamLEGEND1: 6:05am On Aug 16, 2015
vvgd

(1) (Reply)

Debate: Do You Think ''romantic" Love Is Overrated? / Photos: Checkout This Bride Who Looked So Sad At Her Wedding / Existence Of Spirit Wife. My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.