Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,559 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" (42215 Views)

If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... / Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? / Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 17, 2015
Wow, extremely terrific!
Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by AroOkigbo(m): 6:51pm On Aug 17, 2015
AfroKnight:
There are fertility tests na. Do you need to knock her up before you know she's fertile?

I don't subscribe to it cos the lady is wholly at risk here. The guy can just decide to end the whole thing after a small disagreement. After all, he is not the one carrying the baby in his belly.

Then the babe will join the ever increasing list of Baby Mamas.

Many childless couples do pass the so called "fertility test".
Some things can't just be literally explained.
Even at that...pregnancy before marriage is wrong.- religion and culture.
Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 17, 2015
Gaborone:
Will he ask that if he hasnt seen the colour of your pant before?

Get pregnant when you've not come to pay bride price and do 'Yes Sir! Yes Sir!' to my dad?

grin

Pregnant ko. Pregnant ni.

Babe wey u c a guy that sincerely wants to marry u and his mum demands u to b pregnant b4 he goes ahead to marry say no u hear U go old. d world is changing so u beta change along side it. Tho I don't support the notion bt wen a girl of 14, 16 virgin* don wide pass woman wey don drop 4kids and she is getting married @ 32 y I no go demand "get pregnant" 1st?
By d way, are u a virgin that u wouldn't want to get pregnant to b d bonified wife? After all Mary the mother of Jesus was pregnant b4 Josphe married her o so what's wrong with a woman getting pregnant b4 married?
Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 17, 2015
CSTR2:
This thread would have made sense if the lady is a virgin or a born again christian or a dedicated muslim who does not engage in pre-marital sex.
If the lady is none of those, then there is nothing strange or bad about getting her pregnant before marriage.
Bar man samma dis dude one bottle of orijin....chilled one...bros sha pay after u finish...ntn free
Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 17, 2015
Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by wrongnumber: 7:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
Gaborone:

Get pregnant when you've not come to pay bride price and do 'Yes Sir! Yes Sir!' to my dad?

grin

Bride price things...

Sometimes you cant blame us o.

See its like getting married to a man you no dey sure say the kini dey active so please try and understand.

Many babes don abort before and one innocent guy go shook head mba.

As i wrote before,i go do intro nut you must get belle bfore real marriage or take a walk.

Afterall its not a one way thing because if u dey sure of urself then it will also save you from marrying a guy wey no fit fertilize.
Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 17, 2015
forix4u:

Babe wey u c a guy that sincerely wants to marry u and his mum demands u to b pregnant b4 he goes ahead to marry say no u hear U go old. d world is changing so u beta change along side it. Tho I don't support the notion bt wen a girl of 14, 16 virgin* don wide pass woman wey don drop 4kids and she is getting married @ 32 y I no go demand "get pregnant" 1st?
By d way, are u a virgin that u wouldn't want to get pregnant to b d bonified wife? After all Mary the mother of Jesus was pregnant b4 Josphe married her o so what's wrong with a woman getting pregnant b4 married?

When you get married and have daughters, teach them to become a man's lab in their desperation to get married.

As for me, I was not raised that way, so, come rain, come shine, I'll continue holding on to what I was taught as a child. You have every right to hold on to yours too, so I wont be challenging your value system.

And no, the role of an armchair god doesn't fit you... get off it.

Thank you.
Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by Youngpo413: 7:10pm On Aug 17, 2015
kelot:

Abeg o dem dey useless the body by themselves? No be the same "innocent" men dey useless them?
remember they were not forced,they should have said no and stick to it,so as to keep their virginity to their future husbands.
Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by galantjoe(m): 7:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
well said. but the op forget that we are in the world of unrighteousness, unfaithfulness and deceit.

premarital pregnancy is not really premarital because the both patners might have not done some certain things like
introduction and agreed to take the step. so i dont see any bad thing on it since the couple agreed upon.

doing church wedding is not a mariage, mariage is when a man goes to the parents of the a girl to seek their approval
for their daughter hand in marriage. once they agreed the marriage is done. church wedding is just to show the world that u have been
marriage. that is all.
Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by ebbybest(f): 7:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
I just had a conversation with a guy based on this issue. I went to watch a wedding match of a guy in my team who got married. He is nt officially married to the lady but she was heavily pregant for him he already informed us that his traditional wedding was the next weekend. As i was watching the football match, a guy made a mistake and i commented based on it the guy asked if i play football, i answered him. Below is the conversation between me and him:
Guy: do you play football?
Me: no
Guy: how den did yuh know wat he was suppose to do there that he did'nt do
Me: i just feel thats the best thing to do.
Guy: wer are the couples sef?
Me: i dnt knw
Guy: ok see dem there but the wife is pregnant, and he has nt wedded her. Well i like him style mayb d babe bride price too much dats why him follow shortcut.
Me: hmmmmmm; wat is it with yuh guys of dis days
Guy: seriously thats the best way to marry now.
I was short of words. I pretended concentrated on d match
Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
wrongnumber:

Bride price things...

Sometimes you cant blame us o.

See its like getting married to a man you no dey sure say the kini dey active so please try and understand.

Many babes don abort before and one innocent guy go shook head mba.

As i wrote before,i go do intro nut you must get belle bfore real marriage or take a walk.

Afterall its not a one way thing because if u dey sure of urself then it will also save you from marrying a guy wey no fit fertilize.

I have no right to challenge your choices, so, I wont. But then, while I am appreciative of your hidden advice to me, I'm not so sure I can play God very well; hence, I would rather trust Him and commit things like this to him, rather than going on a trial and error frolic of my own.

Beautiful week ahead!

1 Like

Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by gen2lpatty(m): 7:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
misspicy:

Well its wrong in d two ways I know,wch is my culture and religion,and I dont pray to.be.in a tight situation as that buh if d trial comea I pray for the strenght to stand by my belief.

Nicely said. Team UNDERSTANDING
Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by Youngpo413: 7:39pm On Aug 17, 2015
ladyF:
Me, I can't o. Get pregnant outside marriage because? Dem go disown me for haus sef!

If you cannot come and do the sensible thing and wed a lady properly before bearing kids up and down, pls forget about the marriage. Marriage is not for u. I am not a baby factory.

It's [size=20pt]LadyF [/size] again grin grin grin
this will only work if the lady is a virgin cos the way ladies are fucccking and aborting these days is alarming,so I support getting pregnant first....I repeat except she is PURE aka V.
Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by bukatyne(f): 7:39pm On Aug 17, 2015
donholy28:
These are d main reasons…but its d girls that put men in this...dem go useless their body then an innocent man go marry them and suffer...Dont trust girls...but am against d pregnancy before marriage act

If all the men are innocent and all the girls are useless, who uselessed the girls?

Ghosts?

2 Likes

Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by Youngpo413: 7:41pm On Aug 17, 2015
missKiffy:
Nice one, holding a wife to be to ransom to get pregnant before the marriage is wrong
what difference does it make,after all she is not a virgin.
Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by Youngpo413: 7:42pm On Aug 17, 2015
SaiBuharii:
Na wetin sure pass now.Ladies of nowadays, one needs to confirm they still have womb.
thank you my guy,but the b!tches will still pretend as if all is well.
Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by Youngpo413: 7:43pm On Aug 17, 2015
CSTR2:
This thread would have made sense if the lady is a virgin or a born again christian or a dedicated muslim who does not engage in pre-marital sex.
If the lady is none of those, then there is nothing strange or bad about getting her pregnant before marriage.
GBAM.
Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by Youngpo413: 7:45pm On Aug 17, 2015
wrongnumber:

This is why single mothers appeal to me more these days.

One can never tell how many abortions a lady have done in the past and yes many ladies tend to hav fertility issues these days due to pills used in the past to avoid pregnancy.

Too bad premarital sex is a sin but for me o i will do intro and engagement but no belle no marriage.

i no fit enter one chance with any repentant "olosho"
so many oloshos,dem full here sef.
Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by Youngpo413: 7:48pm On Aug 17, 2015
Gaborone:

grin

No man will ask for that if the said lady is a virgin,but for non virgins,they should get pregnant first,its not a big deal.
Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by Youngpo413: 7:50pm On Aug 17, 2015
octopusfreaky:
doesn't matter ,,experience is the best teacher..he or she is advising young people to avoid future occurrence.
yeah very true,ladies should learn to close their legs till their wedding night.
Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by onunwa21(m): 7:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
No wahala

Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by Youngpo413: 8:03pm On Aug 17, 2015
cococandy:
Only a really foolish girl will give in to such a selfish demand.
and only a foolish man will marry a non virgin without her getting pregnant first.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by Youngpo413: 8:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
Pidggin:
Men know the type of women they give such conditions to, as for me, I wouldn't even consider it.
I'm sure you virginity is still intact,that's why you are so CERTAIN...
Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by Empredboy(m): 8:06pm On Aug 17, 2015
Me I won't disagree with the op but as a married man, why I sampled my fiancé before getting married to her was that I didn't want to av any extra marital affair. So I choosed a lady who can perform these 3 task for me. They are GOOD COOK cos I love good food, NEAT AND ORGANISE cos I needed who can plan and tidy my home then the last but not the least is SEX. A woman who is good in bed so dat the guy no go look outside. So the sex aspect can be achieved if the guy sampled the lady before marriage. Now I am 5yrs in th game of marriage and still counting.

1 Like

Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by Youngpo413: 8:07pm On Aug 17, 2015
toyese01:
So in a case whereby The guy as reproductive issues, he will just be enjoying The lady hoping she gets pregnant and its not happening, biblically its not right, what if you had The baby and it dies after birth and you wia unable to have another will you back out, rubbish....aluwala oloungbo ogbon ati keran je ni, some have real traditions though, so am on The fence
getting pregnant before marriage shouldn't be a big deal,especially for non virgins.

1 Like

Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by Youngpo413: 8:15pm On Aug 17, 2015
Gaborone:

When you get married and have daughters, teach them to become a man's lab in their desperation to get married.

As for me, I was not raised that way, so, come rain, come shine, I'll continue holding on to what I was taught as a child. You have every right to hold on to yours too, so I wont be challenging your value system.

in order words you are a virgin right?that's nice,its ladies like you I always respect cos its not easy,pls keep it for your future husband and don't be a man LAB in desperation to get married.
Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by missKiffy(f): 8:16pm On Aug 17, 2015
Youngpo413:
what difference does it make,after all she is not a virgin.
So?
Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by Youngpo413: 8:22pm On Aug 17, 2015
missKiffy:

So?
so no forming,she just open the leg and take in joor,afterall she has been doing it since.
Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by kingstylo01(m): 8:43pm On Aug 17, 2015
Tallesty1:
*singing* I am walking away, sometimes you will see a girl that have aborted her womb, I am walking away.

It's not fear most times, it is just the situation of things.

I won't ask any girl to get pregnant for me before marriage and I don't have anything against the people that do because the world no be am again.

Some girls will date away all their chocolates and candies, thereafter they will look for an unlucky guy and hold him down with this for better for worse rubbish.

Press your mango to know if e ripe reach inside before you buy am. No be crime, if she no want make she go. No be by force.
on point bro. Plus some girls kicking against pregnancy before marriage have been sleeping around, now them wan form V.
Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by Mcbussy(m): 8:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
Pregnancy b4 marriage is wrong cry

But sampling and test driving b4 buying is allowed grin cheesy wink
Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by missKiffy(f): 10:14pm On Aug 17, 2015
Youngpo413:
so no forming,she just open the leg and take in joor,afterall she has been doing it since.
Na you sabi
Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by Holyfield1(m): 10:25pm On Aug 17, 2015
pretydiva:
God bless u op. This should serve as an eye opener 2 everyone. Premarital sex is a sin. Marriage is honorable n d bed undefile.
Are you a virgin?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Getting Married At 35 Late For Men? / Proof:men Are Very Decent(see Pic) / Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.