Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY (102145 Views)

Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by ifenonso: 10:09am On Dec 06, 2015
Sorry, this is my first time to text in this thread. Interview starts on Wednesday. A woman working there called me this morning. Am not using this Nairaland. Just search for this group to know any development.

Please Check Daily Trust for yesterday paper and Daily Sun for today paper to see the news. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by ProudOlodo: 10:56am On Dec 06, 2015
ifenonso:
Sorry, this is my first time to text in this thread. Interview starts on Wednesday. A woman working there called me this morning. Am not using this Nairaland. Just search for this group to know any development.

Please Check Daily Trust for yesterday paper and Daily Sun for today paper to see the news. Thank you

Thank you. Pls has anyone seen the newspaper ad?
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Hotsemo: 12:01pm On Dec 06, 2015
IlorinBoy1:

Ur undergraduate thesis for academic publication. For special award and prizes put any award u have, even if na pry school quiz competition,debate etc, or best in a subject etc. It's an interview, these things can be psychological and quite subjective.

sup ilorinboy1. please accept email request asap
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Dongreat(m): 12:33pm On Dec 06, 2015
Just got the full interview date on my email. Fsb sent me a full stuff. Interesting I say.

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 06, 2015
Just received this mail from the Federal Scholarship Board.
It contains the interview schedule.
I'm sure you've all received yours?

1 Like

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by iyelola: 12:36pm On Dec 06, 2015
Mail received just now from FSB.

GrammarNazi:
Just received this mail from the Federal Scholarship Board.
It contains the interview schedule.
I'm sure you've all received yours?
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Dongreat(m): 12:39pm On Dec 06, 2015
Let's go Bro and sis. Thanks to those that have being wonderful here and I wish you all including myself success. Amen.
Modified: pls does the original credentials and photocopies means my degree certificate & transcripts?

1 Like

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 06, 2015
Dongreat:
Let's go Bro and sis. Thanks to those that have being wonderful here and I wish you all including myself success. Amen.
Modified: pls does the original credentials and photocopies means my degree certificate & transcripts?
Please, could you just confirm the verification/interview date for south-South candidates; and if the requirements have been altered. Yet to receive the mail.
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 06, 2015
areteox:
Please, could you just confirm the verification/interview date for south-South candidates; and if the requirements have been altered. Yet to receive the mail.

Here's the interview schedule.

South-South and North West is Friday.

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by kaka22(m): 1:10pm On Dec 06, 2015
How much is certificate of fitness?
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Dongreat(m): 1:15pm On Dec 06, 2015
And pls somebody shd help me ans dis que: does the original credentials and photocopies means my degree certificate & transcripts? Or any other docs apart from the ones I just mentioned
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by opex044: 1:28pm On Dec 06, 2015
kaka22:
How much is certificate of fitness?
what abov North central bro?
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by ProudOlodo: 1:36pm On Dec 06, 2015
opex044:

North central is thursday

Dongreat:
And pls somebody shd help me ans dis que: does the original credentials and photocopies means my degree certificate & transcripts? Or any other docs apart from the ones I just mentioned

Credentials shld be all your degree certificates
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by kaka22(m): 1:45pm On Dec 06, 2015
ProudOlodo:

North central is thursday

How much did you get your certificate of fitness?
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by kaka22(m): 1:47pm On Dec 06, 2015
opex044:

Thursday.
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by ProudOlodo: 1:51pm On Dec 06, 2015
kaka22:

How much did you get your certificate of fitness?

The yeye certificate itself was 2K but there were tests I had to do. It shld vary depending on d hospital
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Dongreat(m): 1:52pm On Dec 06, 2015
ProudOlodo:

Cheer man.
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by kaka22(m): 1:53pm On Dec 06, 2015
ProudOlodo:

The yeye certificate itself was 2K but there were tests I had to do. It shld vary depending on d hospital
Thanks
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 06, 2015
Sobs.....I noticed the application was stil open so i hurriedly applied for this today....and my referees has also sent their acknowledgements I don't know if am eligible....cos I Dint get an invite mesage
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by ProudOlodo: 2:15pm On Dec 06, 2015
molibediumss:
Sobs.....I noticed the application was stil open so i hurriedly applied for this today....and my referees has also sent their acknowledgements I don't know if am eligible....cos I Dint get an invite mesage

I guess you applied for the Shared and not the CSFP. CSFP closed since November

1 Like

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Dan2j(m): 2:25pm On Dec 06, 2015
One of the interview requirement is evidence of supporting statement from UK.

Pls how do we get this?
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 06, 2015
Yeah I just checked back and noticed that's what happened.....really feel bad ve not been regular on Naira land all this while....I would just defer my admission to next year....wish you all success....
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 06, 2015
GrammarNazi:

Here's the interview schedule.

South-South and North West is Friday.
Thanks!
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Dan2j(m): 2:49pm On Dec 06, 2015
Proudolodo..pls one of the interview requirement is evidence of supporting statement from UK.

Pls how do we get this?
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 06, 2015
areteox:
Thanks! In the event that I dnt get the invite, shld I take it to mean I'm nt supposed to be there? Or is it open to everyone that submitted application?

The Poster says the invitation is for Everyone that successfully completed and submitted the online application. So whether or not you received the email, I'd advise you go for the interview.
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 06, 2015
Dan2j:
One of the interview requirement is evidence of supporting statement from UK.

Pls how do we get this?

That's supporting statement from your prospective supervisor in the UK . It's only for PhD applicants, not masters.
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Dan2j(m): 3:01pm On Dec 06, 2015
GrammarNazi:

That's supporting statement from your prospective supervisor in the UK . It's only for PhD applicants, not masters.
Tnx bro.. Fear don grip me grin
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Dan2j(m): 3:13pm On Dec 06, 2015
Bosses pls how are we expected to dress?
Suit?
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by femotechno(m): 7:45pm On Dec 06, 2015
Pls... How do I get evidence of submission of three referee reports
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by IlorinBoy1: 8:11pm On Dec 06, 2015
femotechno:
Pls... How do I get evidence of submission of three referee reports

Log into your CSC portal, print the page that comes up which shows "3 of 3 references received" or so
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by femotechno(m): 8:16pm On Dec 06, 2015
IlorinBoy1:

Log into your CSC portal, print the page that comes up which shows "3 of 3 references received" or so
Tnx
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Dan2j(m): 10:04pm On Dec 06, 2015
IlorinBoy1:

Oga..u applied last year...why are u still here...I taught u were already in d uk..

U don get experience..pls carry us along ooo... Can I dress simply..like a pair of jeans and a T-sirt or should we be very corporate?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply)

Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 / Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer? / Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.