Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,085 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY (102144 Views)

Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by ProudOlodo: 11:45am On Dec 02, 2015
floxybba6:
Well, the information is true. Just called FSB to confirm but was asked to bring my documents along with the EAS form on the day of the interview as I'm not close to Abuja.. Some persons here knows about this but decided to be selfish on themselves.... Nigerians! God help us

God bless

1 Like

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Dongreat(m): 11:46am On Dec 02, 2015
Thanks for this info. May God bless u. Maybe they think that by submitting and keeping it quiet will get em the scholarship. Everyone will be interviewed then the boys will be separated from the men. I hate desperate, greedy and wicked ppl. Thanks for this info. Once again pls keep us informed. Hopefully the interview date will be out tomoro as promised.
floxybba6:
Well, the information is true. Just called FSB to confirm but was asked to bring my documents along with the EAS form on the day of the interview as I'm not close to Abuja.. Some persons here knows about this but decided to be selfish on themselves.... Nigerians! God help us

1 Like

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by iyelola: 3:28pm On Dec 02, 2015
Thank you

floxybba6:

1 Like

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Ebenezer9(m): 6:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
please, what are the list of documents?
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by ProudOlodo: 7:28pm On Dec 02, 2015
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Ebenezer9(m): 9:13pm On Dec 02, 2015
ProudOlodo:

https://www.nairaland.com/1434701/commonwealth-scholarship-2014-2015-session/4

thanks!
anything i can do on "evidence of any special awards, prize and academic publication".
i don't have any.

1 Like

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by IlorinBoy1: 10:14pm On Dec 02, 2015
Ebenezer9:

thanks!
anything i can do on "evidence of any special awards, prize and academic publication".
i don't have any.

Ur undergraduate thesis for academic publication. For special award and prizes put any award u have, even if na pry school quiz competition,debate etc, or best in a subject etc. It's an interview, these things can be psychological and quite subjective.
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Ebenezer9(m): 10:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
IlorinBoy1:

Ur undergraduate thesis for academic publication. For special award and prizes put any award u have, even if na pry school quiz competition,debate etc, or best in a subject etc. It's an interview, these things can be psychological and quite subjective.

thanks!!!
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by TimmyTommy: 9:16am On Dec 03, 2015
ProudOlodo:

When I called this morning, I only asked about the interview and I was also told to check back on Thursday like @floxybba6. There was no mention of submission of forms...except the man already assumed I'm aware (if that information is true)

Please any news on the interview date? Today is Thursday. Please lets share the news once we have it. God bless.

3 Likes

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by ProudOlodo: 12:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
TimmyTommy:

Please any news on the interview date? Today is Thursday. Please lets share the news once we have it. God bless.

They're still yet to fix a date for the interview. I couldn't put a call through but a friend who got through gave me the info...said something like they're awaiting approval
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Ebenezer9(m): 2:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
i was told to check later tomorrow, also, i was told if it is out tomorrow, the interview will be next week. let's keep our fingers cross. my EAS FORM was not collected from me, i was asked to come with it for interview, no need to panic.

2 Likes

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by chidiguru: 2:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
Tank God Ebenezer has reported. we went there & they said we should check tomorrow. submission of EAS form is not mandatory now, they said we should come with it on interview day. They were trying to put up a day for the interview as we meet them. so I think it will be out soon.

3 Likes

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
Thanks for keeping us updated @Ebenezer9 @Chidiguru @ProudOlodo et al.
I wish you guys all the best wink

1 Like

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by floxybba6: 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
Thanks for the info... Please what kind of questions should we expect on the day of the interview.. Please house,I need response. It's important. Thanks
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by ProudOlodo: 3:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
floxybba6:
Thanks for the info... Please what kind of questions should we expect on the day of the interview.. Please house,I need response. It's important. Thanks

Check the link up there. It's a thread with experiences from 2014/15/16. You will get answers there

GrammarNazi:
Thanks for keeping us updated @Ebenezer9 @Chidiguru @ProudOlodo et al.
I wish you guys all the best wink

Thanks. Wish u same smiley
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by floxybba6: 5:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
Alright dear,thanks @ ProudO

1 Like

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by ProudOlodo: 6:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
floxybba6:
Alright dear,thanks @ ProudO

Somehow, I had it registered you're male. Now I'm rethinking you're rather female. Right?
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Hotsemo: 7:01pm On Dec 03, 2015
ProudOlodo:

Somehow, I had it registered you're male. Now I'm rethinking you're rather female. Right?

that's how it starts. guys and babes sha. anyway, she will come and give you her number and thereafter you can make the necessary moves.
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by ProudOlodo: 12:03am On Dec 04, 2015
Hotsemo:

that's how it starts. guys and babes sha. anyway, she will come and give you her number and thereafter you can make the necessary moves.

Lol. You won't even let me die before u bury me. And this your monicker ehn...must mean you like food grin

1 Like

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Dongreat(m): 12:23pm On Dec 04, 2015
Guys pls any info from fsb today?
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by floxybba6: 1:15pm On Dec 04, 2015
@ProudO... Smiles, im female.... Floxy sounds girlish,so yu shud have knwn... Good afternoon everywan.... Please any update from FSB?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by ProudOlodo: 3:49pm On Dec 04, 2015
Dongreat:
Guys pls any info from fsb today?

floxybba6:
@ProudO... Smiles, im female.... Floxy sounds girlish,so yu shud have knwn... Good afternoon everywan.... Please any update from FSB?

@floxybba6 Yea, true. Perhaps I shld start paying more attention smiley

It seems FSB is not in the mood to attend to calls today, all their lines are switched off. But 'tis like much of what we need has been said yesterday...they're working on fixing a date which will definitely not be this week; the date will most likely be out by monday; monitor your emails for any notification. And most importantly, get your documents ready cos the call for interview has a history of coming on short notice. Wish us all the best

1 Like

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 04, 2015
ProudOlodo:

It seems FSB is not in the mood to attend to calls today, all their lines are switched off. But 'tis like much of what we need has been said yesterday...they're working on fixing a date which will definitely not be this week; the date will most likely be out by monday; monitor your emails for any notification. And most importantly, get your documents ready cos the call for interview has a history of coming on short notice. Wish us all the best

Please who knows what that 'Certificate of fitness' entails? I mean the medical tests that make up the certificate of fitness.
Or do I just go to the hospital and ask for a certificate of fitness?
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 04, 2015
Hello fellas, I made a gross error by not printing out the EAS form.. How do I rectify that??.

Tnx
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 04, 2015
Daninya11:
Hello fellas, I made a gross error by not printing out the EAS form.. How do I rectify that??.

Tnx

That's easy! You can always print your completed form anytime. Check the top right corner of your information page when you login, and you'll see the link to print to PDF.
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by ProudOlodo: 6:56pm On Dec 04, 2015
GrammarNazi:

Please who knows what that 'Certificate of fitness' entails? I mean the medical tests that make up the certificate of fitness.
Or do I just go to the hospital and ask for a certificate of fitness?

Just walk to a hospital for the certificate, they'll tell you what tests you'll need take. Just pray they don't include a poo test for you....note that the FSB poster someone posted here several posts back says it has to be from a Teaching Hospital

1 Like

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 04, 2015
GrammarNazi:

That's easy! You can always print your completed form anytime. Check the top right corner of your information page when you login, and you'll see the link to print to PDF.

Tnx sir and may God bless you richly
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Ebenezer9(m): 7:54pm On Dec 04, 2015
I need a clarification on this... I guess Teaching Hospitals and General Hospitals are the same?
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by ProudOlodo: 10:31am On Dec 05, 2015
Ebenezer9:
I need a clarification on this... I guess Teaching Hospitals and General Hospitals are the same?

They're not the same
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Ebenezer9(m): 10:51am On Dec 05, 2015
ProudOlodo:

They're not the same
Thanks!
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by iyelola: 11:24am On Dec 05, 2015
Has anyone seen today's daily trust newspaper? Heard the dates have been published. How true? Please confirm.

Thanks people

Ebenezer9:

Thanks!
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by iyelola: 11:41am On Dec 05, 2015
If you are in Lagos LUTH and LASUTH are your options.

Ebenezer9:

Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply)

Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 / Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer? / Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.