Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding (64172 Views)

Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by proxillin(m): 9:39am On Aug 17, 2015
My friend’s wedding is coming up by next month. I am to be one of his men in suit.

I noticed they are quarreling recently. He opened up to me yesterday.

They are looking for a DJ to play at their reception, so his wifeToBe got a number of one DJ, added him on whatsap and they started chatting. My guy trusted the lady that she is just doing business chat with the DJ.

One day, my friend was going through her whatsapp chat with the DJ. The WifeTB told the DJ that she needs the service of the DJ for her friend’s wedding. She didn’t tell the DJ she is actually the one wedding.

The DJ started asking her out for date. She agreed to meet the DJ for a date somewhere.

My guy saw all that, yet he kept quiet and didn’t want to raise the issue with the lady as their wedding is close, before people start saying he is jealous, he is spying on his girl blahblah.

But my friend could not endure the whole thing again when the DJ started calling her repeatedly. They engage in confidential phone calls. She will be laughing…all Yes No Yes No Ok.. Ok hmmmm conversation, so that someone nearby will not understand what they are saying. At times she excuses my guy to go and pick the DJ’s call.
My guy finally confronted her, why all conversations with the DJ are not business and formal. Why is she hiding things from him?

The wifetobe went mad she alleged my guy is jealous, wrongly suspecting her.

My friend told her, he actually read their chats where they agreed to go out on a date.
That’s when she admitted that he actually asked her to meet him somewhere for a hangout.
She said she had nothing in mind for him. She is only going to meet him as friend at a restaurant. Nothing is going to happen. It’s just a harmless date.

My friend opened up to me that he regretted making decision to marry her. He told me a lot of things that he can’t cancel the wedding again. He will be part of the wedding, but after the wedding, he will start f***cking girls. He will make life difficult for her.

I told him, it’s better to remain single than to go into a hateful marriage.
Deep down in me, I can’t advise him to cancel the wedding.
I have summoned them for a meeting to discuss it and settle it. But that lady can be arrogant at times. My peace meeting may or may not be successful.

Is it normal for a lady to go out on a date with another guy just a month to her wedding?

29 Likes 15 Shares

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by deadZONE: 9:40am On Aug 17, 2015
She is a call girl...
even the ring cant
change that.

290 Likes 13 Shares

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by ireke(m): 9:43am On Aug 17, 2015
I'll rather not get married than begin to plan how to hurt the woman I'm supposed to protect. If my Wife-to-be is exposing herself to this kind of temptation and is not remorseful, then I'll rather not get yoked with such a fellow

280 Likes 19 Shares

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 17, 2015
undecided and does this affect Nigeria's economy?? undecided......... #MenWorkBoysTalk#... Mtchewww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 17, 2015
na wa oo
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by misspicy(f): 9:46am On Aug 17, 2015
Hmmmm,now am confused,she is arrogant?
seriously sometimes,women cause most heartache they experience in marriage...
Op advice your friend to wear his usain bolt snickers and run,if not,dat marriage will be a sham....him sleeping around and she going on a date aroundgrin...
Its d children they will have that wilk suffer the effect of a bad marriage.

145 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by proxillin(m): 9:50am On Aug 17, 2015
ireke:
I'll rather not get married than begin to plan how to hurt the woman I'm supposed to protect. If my Wife-to-be is exposing herself to this kind of temptation and is not remorseful, then I'll rather not get yoked with such a fellow

My thought exactly

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by agarawu23(m): 9:51am On Aug 17, 2015
The girl left her conversations with the DJ on her phone until the husband to be saw it ? we shouldn't rush into conclusion that the lady is trying to fvck the DJ.

They have been together for so long before planning to get married, and the guy never complained about the girl trying to cheat or flirt. if he hasn't, we shouldn't think what we are thinking.

But if the guy knows the lady for flirting around, he should end the wedding once and for all instead of planning to fvck around after the wedding because it will only shorten his life.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by boboLIL(m): 9:51am On Aug 17, 2015
B1tches aint loyal.... She is a flirt......let the guy postpone everytin. Naw.... The earlier, the Better.....to avoid HAD I KNOWN

7 Likes

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by afolwalex20(m): 9:51am On Aug 17, 2015
He should cancel d wedding sad
Am d dj grin

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by mekadinho(f): 9:56am On Aug 17, 2015
Ur friend is trying to convince himself dat he ll find an airconditional room in hell. Dat marriage is hell already, and wasting his time+money on girls after marriage ll not stop da fact dat he is hell already.

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by naijaboiy: 9:57am On Aug 17, 2015
Can you imagine? undecided

When they are caught red-handed they'll start forming anger to cover up their tracks. Your friend may encounter lots of problems when he finally ties the knot.

Abeg they should postpone the wedding date for a few more months and settle their differences. A marriage plan can be called off any time as long as there are genuine reasons behind it.

No one should plunge into it without addressing issues that will really matter.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by proxillin(m): 9:59am On Aug 17, 2015
misspicy:
Hmmmm,now am confused,she is arrogant?
seriously sometimes,women cause most heartache they experience in marriage...
Op advice your friend to wear his usain bolt snickers and run,if not,dat marriage will be a sham....him sleeping around and she going on a date aroundgrin...
Its d children they will have that wilk suffer the effect of a bad marriage.

When a husband start misbehaving in a marriage, people start seeing him as bad. The lady will become a saint and start going to church to pray with pastor so God can touch the heart of the wayward husband.

Pastors fails to ask those women what they did to the guy before wedding.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by naijaboiy: 10:00am On Aug 17, 2015
agarawu23:
The girl left her conversations with the DJ on her phone until the husband to be saw it ? we shouldn't rush into conclusion that the lady is trying to fvck the DJ.

They have been together for so long before planning to get married, and the guy never complained about the girl trying to cheat of flirt. if he hasn't, we shouldn't think what we are thinking.

But if the guy knows the lady for flirting around, he should end the wedding once and for all instead of planning to fvck around after the wedding because it will only shorten his life.
So in essence he should think nothing is going on between his fiance and the DJ?

Someone who has already been having scintillating conversations with him and has even agreed to go out on a date with the DJ?

Obviously she has already cheated on him emotionally and it's just a matter of time before she proceeds to the physical stage.

A woman who is getting married in a few months should be more concerned with her wedding plans and not the next guy to flirt around with.

That's a very Big Red Flag undecided

124 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by babyfaceafrica: 10:01am On Aug 17, 2015
This issue is hard my guy..but I am not going to enter a marriage nd start flirting around...its either she deletes the dj number and stops all communication with him,apologises to the husbaand or else...the wedding is off!!!...I aint gonna spend the rest of my life with an apologetic flirt!!!!...... NOte...this is if the story is true as shared,its one sided!!

9 Likes

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 17, 2015
Men can be jealous
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by agarawu23(m): 10:05am On Aug 17, 2015
naijaboiy:

So in essence he should think nothing is going on between his fiance and the DJ?

Someone who has already been in scintillating conversations with him and has even agreed to go out on a date with the DJ?

Obviously she has already cheated on him emotionally and it's just a matter of time before she proceeds to the physical stage.

A woman who is getting married in few months time should be more concerned with her wedding plans and not the next guy to flirt around with.
No evidence to prove she is flirting with the DJ and I don't blv a lady can be so stupiid to leave a flirting conversation for her 'husband to be' to see.

We guys think negatively especially we the flirting ones. we assume what isn't possible.

if the lady is a flirt, the guy wouldn't have made up his mind to marry her.

you can read his statement about fvcking around after marriage, you should know the guy is a player with negative mind. he might have exaggerated the whole story

we shouldn't judge so quickly smiley

13 Likes

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by agarawu23(m): 10:05am On Aug 17, 2015
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by naijaboiy: 10:06am On Aug 17, 2015
Oyind17:
Men can be jealous
I guess you just want to comment because what you have posted here does not in anyway relate to the topic and will not help the person in question.

Next time learn to sit back,,relax and look at your screen,,scrolling through the comments when you have nothing reasonable to post.

It will do you a whole lot of good. undecided

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 17, 2015
naijaboiy:

I guess you just want to comment because what you have posted here does not in anyway relate to the topic and will not help the person in question.

Next time learn to sit back,,relax and look at your screen,,scrolling through the comments when you have nothing reasonable to post.

It will do you a whole lot of good. undecided

I went through the ops post all I see is a jealous lover.

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by proxillin(m): 10:09am On Aug 17, 2015
agarawu23:

They have been together for so long before planning to get married, and the guy never complained about the girl trying to cheat of flirt. if he hasn't, we shouldn't think what we are thinking.

First, the lady was denying and was on the offensive when my guy confronted her that her conversations with the DJ were not business.
Secondly, she excuse my guy to go pick the DJ's call in isolation.
Why keeping her chat with the DJ confidential ?

And my guy will be the one to pay for the DJ service.

Your excuses are not logical

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by misspicy(f): 10:12am On Aug 17, 2015
proxillin:

When a husband start misbehaving in a marriage, people start seeing him as bad. The lady will become a saint and start going to church to pray with pastor so God can touch the heart of the wayward husband.

Pastors fails to ask those women what they did to the guy before wedding.
Yes,the way a marriage will run will be decided during courtship,look at wat d poor guy has decided,
I just want him to consider his children in all this,because kids are always at d recieving end....smh for some girls

12 Likes

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by proxillin(m): 10:12am On Aug 17, 2015
Oyind17:
Men can be jealous

Predictable.

So you can do that to your husband?

So how will you react when Your husband start having confidential chat with one of your ladies or your make up artist?

We all know how you will behave.

When a guy challenges you, its jealousy, but when it the other way round, hell will fall

27 Likes

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by agarawu23(m): 10:12am On Aug 17, 2015
proxillin:

First, the lady was denying and was on the offensive when my guy confronted her that her conversations with the DJ were not business.

stop speaking for him as if you were there undecided

if you are the real person, let us know.

just answer this question

CAN YOU MAKE UP YOUR MIND TO MARRY A FLIRT ?

if the girl is a flirt, he won't wanna marry her.
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by naijaboiy: 10:14am On Aug 17, 2015
agarawu23:
No evidence to prove she is flirting with the DJ and I don't blv a lady can be so stupiid to leave a flirting conversation for her 'husband to be' to see.

We guys think negatively especially we the flirting ones. we assume what isn't possible.

if the lady is a flirt, the guy wouldn't have made up his mind to marry her.

we shouldn't judge so easily smiley
[b]We are all commenting based on the story line given to us.

This is not a case of thinking out the box sir.

And don't tell me you don't know that anybody can pretend or hide their true character when it comes to getting what they want from someone. You can't know the true character of everyone before getting close to them. In fact,, it is 85% of the time highly impossible.

And just so you know the best way to hide something from someone is to leave it open. She obviously didn't hide her chats with the DJ so that her fiance will not suspect something fishy. And it was when they started speaking on phone that he suspected something.

She collected his phone number for strictly business and didn't even inform him that it was her own wedding but a friend. If the DJ should call,,their phone conversations should be strictly for business and nothing else.

There are a lot of evidences. How about her countenance whenever the DJ calls and the fiance is present? She acts strange and sometimes excuses herself just to speak with him.

If you are in his shoe and at that point you are still giving her the benefit of doubt then i'm sorry you are really in for the shocker of your life.

You don't need to catch her red handed,,pants down in bed with the DJ before you call it an evidence. undecided
[/b]

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by proxillin(m): 10:17am On Aug 17, 2015
agarawu23:

Please read the story line. And my story line suggests I am speaking for him.

Yes I am speaking for him. Infact I am speaking for him.

4 Likes

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 17, 2015
agarawu23:

21 Likes

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 17, 2015
proxillin:

You are taking sides with your friend. if the lady is doing all that, why is your friend hell bent on marrying this lady? I wish I can hear the Lady's side of this story. My man was angry cos I didn't pick his call, my phone was on silent and he sent an annoying msg to me. If he opens a thread on Nl I know the kind of advice people will give him.

5 Likes

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by proxillin(m): 10:21am On Aug 17, 2015
naijaboiy:

[b]We are all commenting based on the story line given to us.

This is not a case of thinking out the box sir.

And don't tell me you don't know that anybody can pretend or hide their true character when it comes to getting what they want from someone. You can't know the true character of everyone before getting close to them. In fact,, it is 85% of the time highly impossible.

And just so you know the best way to hide something from someone is to leave it open. She obviously didn't hide her chats with the DJ so that her fiance will not suspect something fishy. And it was when they started speaking on phone that he suspected something.

She collected his phone number for strictly business and didn't even inform him that it was her own wedding but a friend. If the DJ should call,,their phone conversations should be strictly for business and nothing else.

There are a lot of evidences. How about her countenance whenever the DJ calls and the fiance is present? She acts strange and sometimes excuses herself just to speak with him.

If you are in his shoe and at that point you are still giving her the benefit of doubt then i'm sorry you are really in for the shocker of your life.

You don't need to catch her red handed,,pants down in bed with the DJ before you call it an evidence. undecided
[/b]

One doesnt need a special interpreter or dictionary to deduced all your points from the my story.

Thank you for summarizing it for them.

You even made more simpler than I did.

I guess my writing skill is not that good. Because these people can't still read and understand what I wrote.

14 Likes

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by peeparty(m): 10:21am On Aug 17, 2015
can't believe some of the stuffs am reading here mhn.
I don't know if some of you need spiritual glasses to see that she is cheating,some of us just believe that's it only when the lady is cut f....
before you believe she is cheating.the first thing this lady did was to even lie that it her friends wedding,already giving the guy a green light to kontinue.

...back to the question op, a broken relationship it beta than a seperated home,so my advice will be for him to suspend the wedding for now,for him to still uncover a few things which will give him directions on what to do.

my usual me will say op pray oo*this one no prayer o,e get something's wey no need prayer again.

23 Likes

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by naijaboiy: 10:22am On Aug 17, 2015
Oyind17:

I went through the ops post all I see is a jealous lover.
There is a difference between getting jealous and being suspicious of your partner.

Jealousy leads to suspicions but one can be suspicious without getting jealous.

And let's agree with you that the Op's friend is jealous are you insinuating that it's wrong for him to get jealous?

Are you saying it's right for his fiance to flirt with other guys few months just before her marriage?

You have been married once i'm sure you didn't condone your husband flirting before or even after marriage. undecided

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? / Photos Of Nigerian Man & His Big Girlfriend Trend Online / Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.