Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding (64257 Views)

Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 17, 2015
proxillin:

Predictable.

So you can do that to your husband?

So how will you react when Your husband start having confidential chat with one of your ladies or your make up artist?

We all know how you will behave.

When a guy challenges you, its jealousy, but when it the other way round, hell will fall

He should call off the wedding if he's convince she's cheating on him or will cheat on him
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Bigcake: 10:23am On Aug 17, 2015
Some girls are so low in mentality. Imagine promising a girl marriage and yet she still goes around guys in the name of harmless date. If i were in your shoes, that wedding would be cancelled. Let her go and marry the DJ. I hate cheating alot and cant stand it.

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by proxillin(m): 10:23am On Aug 17, 2015
Oyind17:

You are taking sides with your friend. if the lady is doing all that, why is your friend hell bent on marrying this lady? I wish I can hear the Lady's side of this story. My man was angry cos I didn't pick his call, my phone was on silent and he sent an annoying msg to me. If he opens a thread on Nl I know the kind of advice people will give him.

Well i might be taking side. I have summoned them for a meeting.

He was hell bent to marry until last week when the shiiit hit the fan.

Why is the lady not opening up to the DJ that she is wedding?

Is there a shame in getting married?

So many questions that requires answer

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Kx: 10:26am On Aug 17, 2015
He has seen all the signs yet he is insisting on going on with the marriage with the intention of paying his wife back after the marriage by fu---cking other girls.

This marriage will end they way they always end:
https://www.nairaland.com/246156/divorce-proceedings-2-months-into

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by agarawu23(m): 10:27am On Aug 17, 2015
naijaboiy:

[b]We are all commenting based on the story line given to us.

This is not a case of thinking out the box sir.

And don't tell me you don't know that anybody can pretend or hide their through character when it comes to getting what they want from someone. You can't know the true character of everyone before getting close to them. In fact it's 85% of the time highly impossible.

And just so you know the best way to hide something from someone is to leave it open. She obviously didn't hide her chats with the DJ so that her fiance will not suspect something fishy. And it was when they started speaking on phone that he suspected something.

She collected his phone number for strictly business and didn't even inform him that it was her own wedding but a friend. If the DJ should call their phone conversations should be strictly for business and nothing else.

There are a lot of evidence. How about her countenance whenever the DJ calls and the fiance is present? She acts strange and sometimes excuses herself just to speak with him.

If you are in his shoe and at that point you are still giving her the benefit of doubt then i'm sorry you are really in for the shocker of your life.

You don't need to catch her red handed,,pants down in bed with the DJ before you call it an evidence. undecided
[/b]
still on my point, The lady left her conversations because her mind is clean. we are only reading the guys part of the story without hearing from the lady so we can't just jump into conclusion.

she told the DJ the wedding is for her friend doesn't mean she wants something from him, she might just wanna be free to beat the charging price and moreover that's not q big deal on the issue on ground. I may have money to buy a car and when I get to the dealer, I can tell him I am buying it for my friend and he doesn't have much money cos I am the one lending him just to get get it at cheaper price.

She isn't picking the dj's call in the guy present doesn't mean things are going on between them. We are talking about marriage and not bf and gf issue o because I still blv the guy has a lot of choices before he chooses to end up with the girl. If he doesn't trust the girl, he won't have wanna marry her so therefore he should hold his trust and tell the lady to end all conversation with DJ.

The guy way know pure cos he has already made up his mind flirting around after marriage that means even if this issue didn't come up, he will still fvck around.

we shouldnt trust the guy that much jare. though ladies aren't to be trusted too but this issue isn't what "WE" think

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by hotwax: 10:27am On Aug 17, 2015
Chaiii...its not always easy to cancel a wedding few days to go.

The cancellation news will not even circulate in time. many people will come/travel to the venue before knowing its cancelled.

It easier said than done.

God will help that guy.

The lady should be thinking about her wedding logistics not a stewpid harmless date with a DJ.

Whats the purpose of that date?

Abi witches they follow the girl ni ?

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by agarawu23(m): 10:28am On Aug 17, 2015
proxillin:

Please read the story line. And my story line suggests I am speaking for him.

Yes I am speaking for him. Infact I am speaking for him.
you are him then
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Moana(f): 10:28am On Aug 17, 2015
I dont think it makes sense to just assume something and act on it immediately. They need to sit down have a serious talk about this. If it means including the DJ and clearing things out just to be sure of whats really going on, then taking proper action after that.

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by peeparty(m): 10:28am On Aug 17, 2015
Anybabe wey dey form anger when you catch am for something wey she do just knw say,na one chance you enter.

I will never pretend it all good when am actually suppose to sit you up,and speak glaring truth into your'EYES'.

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by hotwax: 10:29am On Aug 17, 2015
agarawu23:
still on my point, The lady left her conversations because her mind is clean. we are only reading the guys part of the story without hearing from the lady so we can't just jump into conclusion.

she told the DJ the wedding is for her friend doesn't mean she wants something from him, she might just wanna be free to beat the charging price and moreover that's not q big deal on the issue on ground. I may have money to buy a car and when I get to the dealer, I can tell him I am buying it for my friend and he doesn't have much money cos I am the one lending him just to get get it at cheaper price.

[b]She isn't picking the dj's call in the guy present doesn't mean things are going on between them. [/b]We are talking about marriage and not bf and gf issue o because I still blv the guy has a lot of choices before he chooses to end up with the girl. If he doesn't trust the girl, he won't have wanna marry her so therefore he should hold his trust and tell the lady to end all conversation with DJ.

The guy way know pure cos he has already made up his mind flirting around after marriage that means even of this issue didn't come up, he will still fvck around.

we shouldnt trust the guy that much jare. though ladies aren't to be trusted too but this issue isn't what "WE" think

She isnt picking the call infront of her life partner. In marriage, 2 becomes 1. And afterall its the guy to pay for the DJ service.

Habbaa...Listen to yourself. All these are just feminist cover excuse

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by naijaboiy: 10:29am On Aug 17, 2015
proxillin:

One doesnt need a special interpreter or dictionary to deduced all your points from the my story.

Thank you for summarizing it for them.

You even made more simpler than I did.

I guess my writing skill is not that good. Because these people can't still read and understand what I wrote.
Lol,,it's not like they can't understand. They simply don't want to understand.

Many Nairalanders are like that. When they see a threads topic they already have what they want to comment in their minds before even reading the original post.

And even when they read it,,they are still bent on posting that same myopic view of theirs that first came to their mind. No amount of argument will change their view.

That's why sometimes you open a thread and see some comments you'll be like
"Did this one read the story at all?"

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 17, 2015
naijaboiy:

There is a difference between getting jealous and being suspicious of your partner.

Jealousy leads to suspicions but one can be suspicious without getting jealous.

And let's agree with you that the Op's friend is jealous are you insinuating that it's wrong for him to get jealous?

Are you saying it's right for his fiance to flirt with other guys few months just before her marriage?

You have been married once i'm sure you didn't condone your husband flirting before or even after marriage. undecided

There's nothing wrong in been jealous. but for him to say he'll be having gfs is wrong . it'll be better he call off the wedding
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by naijaboiy: 10:32am On Aug 17, 2015
agarawu23:

She isn't picking the dj's call in the guy present doesn't mean things are going on between them. We are talking about marriage and not bf and gf issue o because I still blv the guy has a lot of choices before he chooses to end up with the girl. If he doesn't trust the girl, he won't have wanna marry her so therefore he should hold his trust and tell the lady to end all conversation with DJ.

The guy way know pure cos he has already made up his mind flirting around after marriage that means even if this issue didn't come up, he will still fvck around.

So why on earth will she agree to go on a date with the DJ?

In your opinion,,she's not flirting. Agreed.

Now why did she agree to go out on a date with him?

Or you didn't read that part too? undecided

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by proxillin(m): 10:33am On Aug 17, 2015
agarawu23:
you are him then

Yes I am him because I will be one of his men in suit.

I summoned him (myself) and her for peace meeting.

So I am summoning myself.

You deserve a medal in logic

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by agarawu23(m): 10:33am On Aug 17, 2015
hotwax:

She isnt picking the call infront of her life partner. In marriage, 2 becomes 1. And afterall its the guy to pay for the DJ service.

was the guy blind when the lady started the conversation with the DJ ?

I think I have share my own view, you can share yours too.
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by agarawu23(m): 10:36am On Aug 17, 2015
naijaboiy:

So why on earth will she agree to go on a date with the DJ?

In your opinion,,she's not flirting. Agreed.

Now why did she agree to go out on a date with him?

Or you didn't read that part too? undecided
she agreed on a date with him? accepted.

can't you make a decision without taking step? she might just wanna make story short with her conclusion, ladies are like that. I will keep shut only if the husband can tell us the lady has been flirting around before.
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by hotwax: 10:37am On Aug 17, 2015
agarawu23:
was the guy blind when the lady started the conversation with the DJ ?

I think I have share my own view, you can share yours too.

So its a mistake for the guy to trust the lady with the DJ.

So it means, the guy should not assign a male driver to her, else mummy will be fcking drivers.

A wife you can't trust a male with is not a wife. She is Olosho...no other name

Houseboy, electrical boy, gardener LOL

I actually respect your opinion no matter how lopsided it is

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by peeparty(m): 10:38am On Aug 17, 2015
Moana:
I dont think it makes sense to just assume something and act on it immediately. They need to sit down have a serious talk about this. If it means including the DJ and clearing things out just to be sure of whats really going on, then taking proper action after that.

who and who to sit down?you referring to the DJ and the husband?

for the babe to even give room for that discussion alone#itnotokey.for whatever reason she won't have said the wedding is for my friend, if the purpose was to reduce the price mhn that funny,DJ will still give her his price and eventually they will still negociate.so telling him it for your friends is stupidity.. it something she did not handle well as a matured woman.

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by agarawu23(m): 10:40am On Aug 17, 2015
hotwax:

So its a mistake for the guy to trust the lady with the DJ.

So it means, the guy should not assign a male driver to her, else mummy will be fcking drivers.

A wife you can't trust a male with is not a wife. She is Olosho...no other name

Houseboy, electrical boy, gardener LOL

I actually respect your opinion no matter how lopsided it is
now you are talking about "trust" , can you make up your mind to marry a lady you don't trust

The guy is a flirt himself with negative mind. his thinking might not be real.

don't forget he has already made up his mind to start fvcking around after marriage. from that statement , you will get my point
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 17, 2015
proxillin:

Well i might be taking side. I have summoned them for a meeting.

He was hell bent to marry until last week when the shiiit hit the fan.

Why is the lady not opening up to the DJ that she is wedding?

Is there a shame in getting married?

So many questions that requires answer

Were they having problems in their relationship before this incident? Call off the wedding if she's cheating. No too much talk
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by proxillin(m): 10:43am On Aug 17, 2015
agarawu23:
now you are talking about "trust" , can you make up your mind to marry a lady you don't trust

The guy is a flirt himself with negative mind. his thinking might not be real.

don't forget he has already made up his mind to start fvcking around after marriage. from that statement , you will get my point

This issue is more than what you saying. The guy cried over this issue. He is regretting his decision. He is fraustrated, he said if he ever goes into the marriage, he will play games too. He will make the marriage a hell for her.

Dont you get it? He spoke out of frustration.

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by agarawu23(m): 10:44am On Aug 17, 2015
proxillin:

Yes I am him because I will be one of his men in suit.

I summoned him (myself) and her for peace meeting.

So I am summoning myself.

You deserve a medal in logic
okay , since you are close to the couple to be, can you tell us the kind of Lady she is ? at least you will know her and I blv your friend will have been gisting you na. so tell us make we hear

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by proxillin(m): 10:47am On Aug 17, 2015
agarawu23:
okay , since you are close to the couple to be, can you tell us the kind of Lady she is ? at least you will know her and I blv your friend will have been gisting you na. so tell us make we hear

Seriously, I dont want to offend God.
I dont know her much. But I have seen her engaging in a public brawl before.

Thats why I said she is arrogant. It doesnt mean she is a flirt. May be she is a flirt.

You know one thing about people's affair, he might not want to tell me everything about her.

He only opened up to me when I pestered him on what is going on.
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by agarawu23(m): 10:47am On Aug 17, 2015
proxillin:

This issue is more than what you saying. The guy cried over this issue. He is regretting his decision. He is fraustrated, he said if he ever goes into the marriage, he will play games too. He will make the marriage a hell for her.

Dont you get it? He spoke out of frustration.
in conclusion as I already said in my first comment, he should end the wedding if he knows the girl to be a flirt. that's all.

I personally can't cope with a cheating wife.
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by peeparty(m): 10:48am On Aug 17, 2015
hotwax:

This lady just acted out who the real being is....

pple don't get it the first conversation brought this whole issue out...everything you need to understand about this story originated from the lady conversation with d DJ.
whatever happen after that it not my concern this doesn't mean am taking side on this story..

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by peeparty(m): 10:50am On Aug 17, 2015
proxillin:

Thats why I said she is arrogant. It doesnt mean she is a flirt. May be she is a flirt.

You know one thing about people's affair, he might not want to tell me everything about her.

public brawl? please explain in details maybe it might help others. cool
proxillin:

public brawl? please explain in details maybe it might help others.
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by naijaboiy: 10:51am On Aug 17, 2015
Oyind17:

There's nothing wrong in been jealous. but for him to say he'll having gfs is wring . it'll be better he call off the wedding
Thank you.

Nobody is advising him to start flirting with girls when he gets married because it won't solve the problem.

And i'm sure that's why the op created this thread for solutions.

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by agarawu23(m): 10:52am On Aug 17, 2015
proxillin:

hmmm!!!
The guy is talking as if he met the lady a week to their wedding. she is arrogant doesn't mean that character can make her do anything. everybody get for body.

If you guys are 100% sure the Lady is a flirt, nothing bad if you guys can end the wedding.

BUT

your evidence must be solid.

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by naijaboiy: 10:54am On Aug 17, 2015
agarawu23:
she agreed on a date with him? accepted.

can't you make a decision without taking step? she might just wanna make story short with her conclusion, ladies are like that. I will keep shut only if the husband can tell us the lady has been flirting around before.
You are just going around in circles man. cheesy

The evidence is there clearly for you to see. You are waiting for the husband to come here and tell you if she has been flirting before.

In other words you are trying to blame him for his fiance's bad deeds.

Okay,,keep waiting. grin

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by proxillin(m): 10:56am On Aug 17, 2015
peeparty:

public brawl? please explain in details maybe it might help others. cool

public brawl? please explain in details maybe it might help others.

We attended a friends party. On our way back, one danfo drove dirty so we stopped to challenge the driver. This WifeToBe went gaga and started exchanging words with the agbero, she went to the extent of calling the agbero names, she even locked his shirt and daring the agbero to touch her.

The whole show happened in-front of us (Guys) . Her fiancee could not do anything but embarrassed.

Thats when I concluded she is arrogant
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Crysallis(m): 10:56am On Aug 17, 2015
If I am d guy, i wil cancel immediately. they dont hav a future together.
Any lady rushing you into marriage isnt worth marrying

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by proxillin(m): 10:58am On Aug 17, 2015
agarawu23:
hmmm!!!
The guy is talking as if he met the lady a week to their wedding. she is arrogant doesn't mean that character can make her do anything. everybody get for body.

If you guys are 100% sure the Lady is a flirt, nothing bad if you guys can end the wedding.

BUT

your evidence must be solid.

I said she is arrogant because I invited them for a peace meeting, who knows the meeting will be truncated when she start showing me her attitude. because I dont have time for nagging lady. I will just walk out of the meeting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions / Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home / How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100