Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding (64254 Views)

Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
I know a man whose wife broke his head with a lamp stand days to their wedding,Infact she was always fighting him even thou she was much younger. Friends advised him to call off the wedding but he kept saying 'what about the expenses made so far?' I have paid for the venue decoration and we are already married traditionally'. Well, in such cases,I leave the advising to his male friends or else people will misinterprete it that I don't want my fellow woman to marry. But,if he is my brother, that wedding is a no no.
Marriage is not a child's play that is why most people are scared to go into it. I once had that fear. You should be prepared,with the right person thou no one is perfect but physical abuse and cheating should not be tolerated.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 17, 2015
proxillin:

She hasnt cheated, she was caught attempting to cheat. Even at the meeting we are having on Wednesday, she will still claim she is going out on a harmless date. No string attached. And when she mention that. I will politely blast her.

Thank you for admitting she has not cheated on the guy. Don't blast her, let her know she's wrong by not telling the DJ she is about to marr. It may be a harmless date but we no longer have trust in our relationships these days. Please don't take side when you hold your meeting. Good luck!
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by liveyourlife: 1:34pm On Aug 17, 2015
proxillin:
My friend’s wedding is coming up by next month. I am to be one of his men in suit.

I noticed they are quarreling recently. He opened up to me yesterday.

They are looking for a DJ to play at their reception, so his wifeToBe got a number of one DJ, added him on whatsap and they started chatting. My guy trusted the lady that she is just doing business chat with the DJ.

One day, my friend was going through her whatsapp chat with the DJ. The WifeTB told the DJ that she needs the service of the DJ for her friend’s wedding. She didn’t tell the DJ she is actually the one wedding.

The DJ started asking her out for date. She agreed to meet the DJ for a date somewhere.

My guy saw all that, yet he kept quiet and didn’t want to raise the issue with the lady as their wedding is close, before people start saying he is jealous, he is spying on his girl blahblah.

But my friend could not endure the whole thing again when the DJ started calling her repeatedly. They engage in confidential phone calls. She will be laughing…all Yes No Yes No Ok.. Ok hmmmm conversation, so that someone nearby will not understand what they are saying. At times she excuses my guy to go and pick the DJ’s call.
My guy finally confronted her, why all conversations with the DJ are not business and formal. Why is she hiding things from him?

The wifetobe went mad she alleged my guy is jealous, wrongly suspecting her.

My friend told her, he actually read their chats where they agreed to go out on a date.
That’s when she admitted that he actually asked her to meet him somewhere for a hangout.
She said she had nothing in mind for him. She is only going to meet him as friend at a restaurant. Nothing is going to happen. It’s just a harmless date.

My friend opened up to me that he regretted making decision to marry her. He told me a lot of things that he can’t cancel the wedding again. He will be part of the wedding, but after the wedding, he will start f***cking girls. He will make life difficult for her.

I told him, it’s better to remain single than to go into a hateful marriage.
Deep down in me, I can’t advise him to cancel the wedding.
I have summoned them for a meeting to discuss it and settle it. But that lady can be arrogant at times. My peace meeting may or may not be successful.

Is it normal for a lady to go out on a date with another guy just a month to her wedding?

pls, don't advise your friend wrongly. The girl is probably a nice person. what's happening is called Cold feet. its normal before the wedding date. just help her get over it. She still loves her guy dearly.
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 17, 2015
tsdarkside:

thats it!!!!..the next person that wish me to be saved by that white-Jesus-christ,i will swear for am!!! angry angry angry angry
..... Proverb 26.4
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by proxillin(m): 1:47pm On Aug 17, 2015
Oyind17:

Thank you for admitting she has not cheated on the guy. Don't blast her, let her know she's wrong by not telling the DJ she is about to marr. It may be a harmless date but we no longer have trust in our relationships these days. Please don't take side when you hold your meeting. Good luck!

I will take side the moment she mentioned "I am going out on a harmless date"
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 17, 2015
proxillin:

I will take side the moment she mentioned "I am going out on a harmless date"

Lolzz, you're not ready to help them out
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by proxillin(m): 1:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
Oyind17:

Lolzz, you're not ready to help them out

Trust me...I am ready to help. If she is still on going out on a date, then I am sorry. My hands will be tied. I will just tell my guy to allow her go, but he should do whatever his mind says.

I will never advise him on what to do. Its a trap for me.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by chetaraph(m): 1:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
agarawu23:
still on my point, The lady left her conversations because her mind is clean. we are only reading the guys part of the story without hearing from the lady so we can't just jump into conclusion.

she told the DJ the wedding is for her friend doesn't mean she wants something from him, she might just wanna be free to beat the charging price and moreover that's not q big deal on the issue on ground. I may have money to buy a car and when I get to the dealer, I can tell him I am buying it for my friend and he doesn't have much money cos I am the one lending him just to get get it at cheaper price.

She isn't picking the dj's call in the guy present doesn't mean things are going on between them. We are talking about marriage and not bf and gf issue o because I still blv the guy has a lot of choices before he chooses to end up with the girl. If he doesn't trust the girl, he won't have wanna marry her so therefore he should hold his trust and tell the lady to end all conversation with DJ.

The guy way know pure cos he has already made up his mind flirting around after marriage that means even if this issue didn't come up, he will still fvck around.

we shouldnt trust the guy that much jare. though ladies aren't to be trusted too but this issue isn't what "WE" think

Lemme agree that I oblige to agree with ur arguments

Now what do u have to say about going on a date with deir proposed dj without d fiancée knowledge before and after d date? Why wait for her to b confronted about the date before she open up.

Now that is enuf to nail the gal for having another motive. She is a big FLIRT.

and the guy is a big COWARD with that motive he got in his skull after wedding d gal. It seems dere is a financial benefit attached to marrying d gal cos I dnt see any reason insisting on marrying the gal other than that

1 Like

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Eberex(m): 1:55pm On Aug 17, 2015
i ask again. HOW OLD IS SHE?
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 17, 2015
proxillin:

Trust me...I am ready to help. If she is still on going out on a date, then I am sorry. My hands will be tied. I will just tell my guy to allow her go, but he should do whatever his mind says.

I will never advise him on what to do. Its a trap for me.

Haba!! na wa for this lady, is she the one sponsoring the wedding? show your guy comments from Nl . that lady no be here

1 Like

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by afolwalex20(m): 2:01pm On Aug 17, 2015
starwar:
Beg dj back off na....you want make money when I use buy suit waste ni.....men in suit things

Ok.. make I dig d gal only once na! grin
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by ogbonoeba: 2:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
There's only way to solve this situation. The guy should ask his girlfriend if he can accompany her on any occasion she is meeting with her new male friend. Her reaction should will determine 3 possible courses of action.

1. Go ahead and marry the girl
2. Don't marry, but don't break up
3. End the relationship

Machiavelli, the father of street smarts, says there are 2 ways of fighting.

1. Like a lion
2. Like a fox

Better to fight like a fox at all times.

wink

1 Like

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by allcomage: 2:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
proxillin:

I actually knew that the solution is to cancel the wedding.
But it cant come out of my mind.

The fear..when you see the truth, but can't afford to spill it out.

BE A FRIEND INDEED,STAND FIRM AND BE COURAGEOUS, TELL HIM TO CANCEL THE WEEDING.IT HAPPENED TO MY FRIEND,I TOLD HIM BUT HE WENT AHEAD AS YOUR FRIEND IS INSISTING.3YEARS DOWN THE LINE THEY SEPARATED IN JUNE WITH HEAVY LOSS ON MY FRIEND EMOTIONALLY AND FINANCIALLY.THE LADY INTO OTHER MEN ALREADY HAVING FUN WHILE MY FRIEND MAY NOT RECOVER IN THE NEXT 3 YEARS THE HE FEELS.A STITCH IN TIME SAVES NINE.
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by IdJack(m): 2:14pm On Aug 17, 2015
[size=15pt]hmmmm....stories we hear this days..
tell your friend to keep clam. there is nothing he can do for now...He should not have intention of sleeping around ooo...REMEMBER HIV/AIDS is Very REAL[/size]
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by onelife97: 2:19pm On Aug 17, 2015
proxillin:
My friend’s wedding is coming up by next month. I am to be one of his men in suit.

They are looking for a DJ to play at their reception, so his wifeToBe got a number of one DJ, added him on whatsap and they started chatting. My guy trusted the lady that she is just doing business chat with the DJ.

One day, my friend was going through her whatsapp chat with the DJ. The WifeTB told the DJ that she needs the service of the DJ for her friend’s wedding. She didn’t tell the DJ she is actually the one wedding.

The DJ started asking her out for date. She agreed to meet the DJ for a date somewhere.

My guy saw all that, yet he kept quiet and didn’t want to raise the issue with the lady as their wedding is close, before people start saying he is jealous, he is spying on his girl blahblah.

But my friend could not endure the whole thing again when the DJ started calling her repeatedly. They engage in confidential phone calls. She will be laughing…all Yes No Yes No Ok.. Ok hmmmm conversation, so that someone nearby will not understand what they are saying. At times she excuses my guy to go and pick the DJ’s call.
My guy finally confronted her, why all conversations with the DJ are not business and formal. Why is she hiding things from him?

My friend told her, he actually read their chats where they agreed to go out on a date.
That’s when she admitted that he actually asked her to meet him somewhere for a hangout.
She said she had nothing in mind for him. She is only going to meet him as friend at a restaurant. Nothing is going to happen. It’s just a harmless date.

My friend opened up to me that he regretted making decision to marry her. He told me a lot of things that he can’t cancel the wedding again. He will be part of the wedding, but after the wedding, he will start f***cking girls. He will make life difficult for her.

I have summoned them for a meeting to discuss it and settle it. But that lady can be arrogant at times. My peace meeting may or may not be successful.

Is it normal for a lady to go out on a date with another guy just a month to her wedding?

Why can't ur guy cancel the wedding completely and permanently delete the b.itch from his life.
I just had a bitter experience with a 9ja girl after spending around 4 million naira with her in just a couple of months,she lastly told it's over that she won't be able to continue with me.....with a very flimsy excuse because I have been cutting my spending on her due to her behaviours caused by lack of communication and all.
My guy no matter how much ur paddy don spend on that biatch,TELL ME TO FORGET HER AND CANCEL THE WEDDING sharpaly sharpaly.
Let him discuss with any of his family members like mum,dad,borther or sister if they won't force him to cancel the wedding.
The b.iatch don't worth the pain that will arise after the said wedding.And your guy won't probably trust the ho again.
I am very allergic to pple that I don't trust around me most especially a ho.
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by erumena(m): 2:20pm On Aug 17, 2015
proxillin:

A disaster waiting to happen, is what this is!
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Bonapart(m): 2:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
afolwalex20:
He should cancel d wedding sad
Am d dj grin
i gat a sniper behind you, above you, ahead of you.... can't tell you to watch your back cos I gat a sniper there too mr DJ
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Democrata: 2:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
Don't marry her
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by afolwalex20(m): 2:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
Bonapart:
i gat a sniper behind you, above you, ahead of you.... can't tell you to watch your back cos I gat a sniper there too mr DJ

Are u threatening me angry
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by naijaboiy: 2:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
DrGroove:

Better know we exist! the same way you cheat without self respect or dignity is the same way your wife cheat/will cheat! what business does he have snoopping around her phone?? Can he allow a woman go through his phone? Rabbish!
Wretched whóre! undecided
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Eberex(m): 2:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
afolwalex20:

Are u threatening me angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by kurupt1: 2:40pm On Aug 17, 2015
I feel bad for ur friend.but tell him the truth about what you think!if he is a wise man he would appreciate what you say and value your friendship more.
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by etimoz: 2:40pm On Aug 17, 2015
Oyind17:

There's nothing wrong in been jealous. but for him to say he'll be having gfs is wrong . it'll be better he call off the wedding

I AM JUST GOING TO SAY IT AS IT IS
I know almost everyone that read this post and your comments would clearly see that you are dumb/foolish.
Women like you destroy the image of womanhood, and it's obvious you can not keep a marriage because you
completely lack common sense.
You seem like the type of woman that would keep calling her ex bf's in presence of her husband, and think
it's right and normal.
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by afolwalex20(m): 2:41pm On Aug 17, 2015
Eberex:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

**carries my gun****

Lemme c dose teeth again!
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by success10(m): 2:48pm On Aug 17, 2015
agarawu23:
No evidence to prove she is flirting with the DJ and I don't blv a lady can be so stupiid to leave a flirting conversation for her 'husband to be' to see.

We guys think negatively especially we the flirting ones. we assume what isn't possible.

if the lady is a flirt, the guy wouldn't have made up his mind to marry her.

you can read his statement about fvcking around after marriage, you should know the guy is a player with negative mind. he might have exaggerated the whole story

we shouldn't judge so quickly smiley
ladies are devilish..
My closest phrend fucke.d a wifetobe on friday in name of "I wanna buy this and that in the market" and the wedding holds on saturday the following day..
How will u classify this case?..
Dont trust ladies of nowadays.
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Eberex(m): 2:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
afolwalex20:

**carries my gun****

Lemme c dose teeth again!

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Eberex(m): 2:55pm On Aug 17, 2015
success10:

ladies are devilish..
My closest phrend fucke.d a wifetobe on friday in name of "I wanna buy this and that in the market" and the wedding holds on saturday the following day..
How will u classify this case?..
Dont trust ladies of nowadays.

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Youngpo413: 2:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
Oyind17:
Men can be jealous
b!tches are not loyal anymore,so men should be extra alert.
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by bigpsalmy(m): 3:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
ireke:
I'll rather not get married than begin to plan how to hurt the woman I'm supposed to protect. If my Wife-to-be is exposing herself to this kind of temptation and is not remorseful, then I'll rather not get yoked with such a fellow

This is the best thing to do. #Gbam#
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Youngpo413: 3:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
Oyind17:

I went through the ops post all I see is a jealous lover.
the man is dulling,a real man would cancel the wedding and dump the b!tch.
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by etimoz: 3:06pm On Aug 17, 2015
OP:
If I were you I'd done same thing you did which is not to advice my friend to call off the wedding
but I'll inform him I created a thread on Nairaland and I'll ask him to view the thread.
It's left for him to decide. But if your friend was my brother I'd advised him not to marry her.
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by loswhite(m): 3:07pm On Aug 17, 2015
Oyind17:

You are taking sides with your friend. if the lady is doing all that, why is your friend hell bent on marrying this lady? I wish I can hear the Lady's side of this story. My man was angry cos I didn't pick his call, my phone was on silent and he sent an annoying msg to me. If he opens a thread on Nl I know the kind of advice people will give him.
Was it d first time u didn't pick his call or sumtin u do regularly? Most men get angry because even when u don't pick you won't return the call even after seeing 12 miss calls...lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions / Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home / How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.