Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding (64243 Views)

Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Eberex(m): 12:20pm On Aug 17, 2015
Elvis506:
that was then bro wen love still exist...

oh! so love no exist again ba?
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by DrGroove(f): 12:21pm On Aug 17, 2015
The wife to be is f o o l ish.
what type of phone is she using that she can't have it passworded,pattern locked,face locked,voice locked,all d lockable that somebody will have access to see her chats and go thru her phone in her absence?
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 12:22pm On Aug 17, 2015
Oyind17:

it's cos u mention my old man. he's no more
Awwwww....M very Sorry...like deeply sorry pleaseeeeee.
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Billygee2u: 12:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Like I said, person no dey put mouth for this kind matter even if the person be your brother or sister!

your bringing them together is a great ideal but bro, that should be the limit of your interference in their issues. You can lock them in a room self, make them agree or disagree but for the love of yourself, dont tell your friend what to do or what to say. You dont know where he will discuss your matter. Your best friend also have a best friend.!

if we continue to be afraid to speak the truth when truth can save,how do we save this generation from doom?
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
Elvis506:
and u practically wanna be on the other side of the judgement, a true jealous lover would never wait to that extend before reacting..

There is more to this story, I don't join the crowd when I hear a one sided story.
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by outflank: 12:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
proxillin:

First, the lady was denying and was on the offensive when my guy confronted her that her conversations with the DJ were not business.
Secondly, she excuse my guy to go pick the DJ's call in isolation.
Why keeping her chat with the DJ confidential ?

And my guy will be the one to pay for the DJ service.

Your excuses are not logical
Exactly. And why lie to the DJ that she'd need his services for a friend's wedding? It goes to show that she has the hots for the DJ. She might not do anything now, but definitely will after the wedding.

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by xtervaganza(m): 12:24pm On Aug 17, 2015
Your friend better ditch the wh0re now
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 17, 2015
DrGroove:
what type of phone is she using that she can't have it passworded,pattern locked,face locked,voice locked,all d lockable that somebody will have access to see her chats and go thru her phone in her absence?

A woman that have the intention to cheat will only password the phone. until I sees s of their chat and hear the lady side of the story . all na wash
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Billygee2u: 12:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
Oyind17:
Men can be jealous
you are showing your color here,ride on
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Section8(m): 12:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
OP advice your Nigga!!! Dump that B!tch now before losing money on divorce better to end things before th marriage oo!!
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 17, 2015
Billygee2u:
you are showing your color here,ride on

Lolzz, I'm far from cheating my dear
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Rockstar07: 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
agarawu23:
stop speaking for him as if you were there undecided

if you are the real person, let us know.

just answer this question

CAN YOU MAKE UP YOUR MIND TO MARRY A FLIRT ?[b][/b]

if the girl is a flirt, he won't wanna marry her.

Chief, Are you saying Flirts (Male& Female Folks) don't get married?
Many pretend and the insensitive partners are affected. I know of many guys that flirts and their Wife-to-be won't know, also know some hard core flirts girls in the neighborhood who also find a better half.

So let's face reality, she's obviously up to something with that DJ no doubt about that, perhaps she just want to flex away before she tie the knot which many guys (Male & Female) do. We all know what happened at Bach Eve wink wink
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by agarawu23(m): 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
agitator:

People with comprehension issues always quick to comment on nairaland.
fvck off!
he was blind when he picked a date to wed her?
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by proxillin(m): 12:30pm On Aug 17, 2015
DrGroove:

Now they are coming out to comment.

By their words, we shall know them.
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by agarawu23(m): 12:31pm On Aug 17, 2015
Rockstar07:

Chief, Are you saying Flirts (Male& Female Folks) don't get married?
Many pretend and the insensitive partners are affected. I know of many guys that flirts and their Wife-to-be won't know, also know some hard core flirts girls in the neighborhood who also find a better half.

So let's face reality, she's obviously up to something with that DJ no doubt about that, perhaps she just want to flex away before she tie the knot which many guys (Male & Female) do. We all know what happened at Bach Eve wink wink
hmmmm
see as u decide like say you dey there grin
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Crativjosh(m): 12:31pm On Aug 17, 2015
A broken relationship anytime any day is better than a broken marriage. he has the seen the warning signs for the road leading to a broken home alas he has found this late.
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by victorazy(m): 12:31pm On Aug 17, 2015
agarawu23:
The girl left her conversations with the DJ on her phone until the husband to be saw it ? we shouldn't rush into conclusion that the lady is trying to fvck the DJ.

They have been together for so long before planning to get married, and the guy never complained about the girl trying to cheat or flirt. if he hasn't, we shouldn't think what we are thinking.

But if the guy knows the lady for flirting around, he should end the wedding once and for all instead of planning to fvck around after the wedding because it will only shorten his life.

Is not ordinary chat cuz she didn't attend to him as his client, she was referring him to her friend not her wedding.
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by agarawu23(m): 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2015
victorazy:

Is not ordinary chat cuz she didn't attend to him as his client, she was referring him to her friend not her wedding.
hmmm
those that mean she wanna fvck the DJ ?
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
Truth?

Listen, situations like this is a sensitive one! Did you force your friend to propose to the girl?

Billygee2u:

if we continue to be afraid to speak the truth when truth can save,how do we save this generation from doom?
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Eberex(m): 12:37pm On Aug 17, 2015

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Andybk(m): 12:39pm On Aug 17, 2015
Men can be so funny at times if i where him i will rather cancelled the so call wedding than having such as wife cos i don't knw why some girls re so heartless...
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by scentmarlc(m): 12:44pm On Aug 17, 2015
proxillin:
My friend’s wedding is coming up by next month. I am to be one of his men in suit.

I noticed they are quarreling recently. He opened up to me yesterday.

They are looking for a DJ to play at their reception, so his wifeToBe got a number of one DJ, added him on whatsap and they started chatting. My guy trusted the lady that she is just doing business chat with the DJ.

One day, my friend was going through her whatsapp chat with the DJ. The WifeTB told the DJ that she needs the service of the DJ for her friend’s wedding. She didn’t tell the DJ she is actually the one wedding.

The DJ started asking her out for date. She agreed to meet the DJ for a date somewhere.

My guy saw all that, yet he kept quiet and didn’t want to raise the issue with the lady as their wedding is close, before people start saying he is jealous, he is spying on his girl blahblah.

But my friend could not endure the whole thing again when the DJ started calling her repeatedly. They engage in confidential phone calls. She will be laughing…all Yes No Yes No Ok.. Ok hmmmm conversation, so that someone nearby will not understand what they are saying. At times she excuses my guy to go and pick the DJ’s call.
My guy finally confronted her, why all conversations with the DJ are not business and formal. Why is she hiding things from him?

The wifetobe went mad she alleged my guy is jealous, wrongly suspecting her.

My friend told her, he actually read their chats where they agreed to go out on a date.
That’s when she admitted that he actually asked her to meet him somewhere for a hangout.
She said she had nothing in mind for him. She is only going to meet him as friend at a restaurant. Nothing is going to happen. It’s just a harmless date.

My friend opened up to me that he regretted making decision to marry her. He told me a lot of things that he can’t cancel the wedding again. He will be part of the wedding, but after the wedding, he will start f***cking girls. He will make life difficult for her.

I told him, it’s better to remain single than to go into a hateful marriage.
Deep down in me, I can’t advise him to cancel the wedding.
I have summoned them for a meeting to discuss it and settle it. But that lady can be arrogant at times. My peace meeting may or may not be successful.

Is it normal for a lady to go out on a date with another guy just a month to her wedding?

Uhmmmm....

Ladies can act in a tricky way sometimes.

Yes she might not be having an affair with the dj. But then, every habit that tends to arouse jealosy intentionally in your partner should be avoided at all cost. From that angle, I think she missed.
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Amazo: 12:45pm On Aug 17, 2015
proxillin:
My friend’s wedding is coming up by next month. I am to be one of his men in suit.

They are looking for a DJ to play at their reception, so his wifeToBe got a number of one DJ, added him on whatsap and they started chatting. My guy trusted the lady that she is just doing business chat with the DJ.

One day, my friend was going through her whatsapp chat with the DJ. The WifeTB told the DJ that she needs the service of the DJ for her friend’s wedding. She didn’t tell the DJ she is actually the one wedding.

The DJ started asking her out for date. She agreed to meet the DJ for a date somewhere.

My guy saw all that, yet he kept quiet and didn’t want to raise the issue with the lady as their wedding is close, before people start saying he is jealous, he is spying on his girl blahblah.

But my friend could not endure the whole thing again when the DJ started calling her repeatedly. They engage in confidential phone calls. She will be laughing…all Yes No Yes No Ok.. Ok hmmmm conversation, so that someone nearby will not understand what they are saying. At times she excuses my guy to go and pick the DJ’s call.
My guy finally confronted her, why all conversations with the DJ are not business and formal. Why is she hiding things from him?

My friend told her, he actually read their chats where they agreed to go out on a date.
That’s when she admitted that he actually asked her to meet him somewhere for a hangout.
She said she had nothing in mind for him. She is only going to meet him as friend at a restaurant. Nothing is going to happen. It’s just a harmless date.

My friend opened up to me that he regretted making decision to marry her. He told me a lot of things that he can’t cancel the wedding again. He will be part of the wedding, but after the wedding, he will start f***cking girls. He will make life difficult for her.

I have summoned them for a meeting to discuss it and settle it. But that lady can be arrogant at times. My peace meeting may or may not be successful.

Is it normal for a lady to go out on a date with another guy just a month to her wedding?

Once a slut, always a slut undecided. This is what happens when you're the "needy" half in a relationship, you'll get pussywhipped - a lesson for the naive / stupïd men out there.
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by matingo(f): 12:49pm On Aug 17, 2015
Your friend needs to put the wedding on hold. Let family members know what the issue is. If she's remorseful he can forgive her, if not let him forget it.
Marriage is a lifetime commitment, if ur friend knowingly enter into an unpleasant union, he will forever regret it.
The lady does not understand the meaning of marriage.
Submission, tolerance, patience and true love are some of the qualities she must have to be successful in her marital journey

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by iPopAlomo(m): 12:49pm On Aug 17, 2015
agarawu23:
The girl left her conversations with the DJ on her phone until the husband to be saw it ? we shouldn't rush into conclusion that the lady is trying to fvck the DJ.

They have been together for so long before planning to get married, and the guy never complained about the girl trying to cheat or flirt. if he hasn't, we shouldn't think what we are thinking.

But if the guy knows the lady for flirting around, he should end the wedding once and for all instead of planning to fvck around after the wedding because it will only shorten his life.

You disappoint me mehn...
un-follows the nigga...

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Eberex(m): 12:51pm On Aug 17, 2015
matingo:
Your friend needs to put the wedding on hold. Let family members know what the issue is. If she's remorseful he can forgive her, if not let him forget it.
Marriage is a lifetime commitment, if ur friend knowingly enter into an unpleasant union, he will forever regret it.
The lady does not understand the meaning of marriage.
Submission, tolerance, patience and true love are some of the qualities she must have to be successful in her marital journey

that brings us to the question: how old is she?

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by agarawu23(m): 12:52pm On Aug 17, 2015
iPopAlomo:

You disappoint me mehn...
un-follows the nigga...
is not q must you accept with my opinion
I can't judge a case i don't have the full story
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Holluwatarhyor(m): 12:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
agarawu23:
No evidence to prove she is flirting with the DJ and I don't blv a lady can be so stupiid to leave a flirting conversation for her 'husband to be' to see.

We guys think negatively especially we the flirting ones. we assume what isn't possible.

if the lady is a flirt, the guy wouldn't have made up his mind to marry her.

you can read his statement about fvcking around after marriage, you should know the guy is a player with negative mind. he might have exaggerated the whole story

we shouldn't judge so quickly smiley
bros,write another one,the lady already complicated the issue by telling the DJ it's her friend's wedding,she has the intention of cheating abeg
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by agarawu23(m): 12:58pm On Aug 17, 2015
Holluwatarhyor:
bros,write another one,the lady already complicated the issue by telling the DJ it's her friend's wedding,she has the intention of cheating abeg
okay na, I hear u
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Holluwatarhyor(m): 12:59pm On Aug 17, 2015
DrGroove:
and your likes,that's if you are even maRried yourself,will go to your pastor,alpha or babalawo that guys are not asking you out,if you like password your pussy,na you sabi

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Cholls(m): 1:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
proxillin:

my brother can you imagine! With NO GULT WHATSOEVER!!! The sweetest most innocent girl you ever laid eyes on, will cheat at the drop of a HAT. The one thing that most men value most-loyalty-is just not there with women. Women don't think in terms of honor, women are basically emotionally driven. If they feel it, they do it, period. Then they rationalize it to themselves later. Nothing is more meaningful, or compelling to a woman than(1) the way she feels and(2) learning more about her own inner self and having emotional realizations.

Look, you can't trust a dog, BUT you can trust a dog to BE a dog. Some men are disloyal...but i could *never* trust a woman to be loyal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

When Your Girlfriend Likes Indomie So Much (picture) / How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? / Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68