Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,561 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time (49779 Views)

"Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists / 'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" / Se X Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by vislabraye(m): 12:05am On Aug 21, 2015
Cutehector:
Good advice.... I see you all ladies here as my sisters and I wish u could grasp smth out of this post...

In as much as some ppo will tag me hypocrite buh hey, let's be true to ourselves for once... Sex should be smth both parties gv dr consent to... If a man loves u so much, he won't ask u for sex befor u two are married... Yes, he won't! He respects u well enough to wait for u to decide to give urself to him, dats if u wish to before marriage wink

Chastity is good and it should be encouraged.
You know I have a a problem with some people here. Secondly the post does not really address certain issues.
You people make it look like it's only men who enjoy sex. Or maybe it's because of the way some men go about it.

Women do enjoy sex and they demand it. If you are in a relationship with an average lady and you've not had sex with her, that relationship would likely end. There are copious examples.
You know, ladies have very subtle way of expression themselves. When they want something like sex, they would hardly tell you point blank. You will see some cues although there are a few exceptions to this. If a lady is in a relationship and she decides to have sex, leave her she knows what she is doing. QED.

1 Like

Re: Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by vislabraye(m): 12:08am On Aug 21, 2015
ronald4lif:
The co-terms 'appropriate time' is subjective to individuals definition and understanding. What you consider as appropriate time is not so for everyone.

Another thing is, the write-up is lopsided. You made it seem as if guys are the only ones who initiates and demand for sex using different schemes to have a woman do it. I put it to you that you got that wrong. Some ladies are the ones who initiates sexual moves on men and forces them to fxck them even when they don't want to. Please correct that misconception and whoever harbours similar thought should dismiss it.

The person sounds like a sexist. As if sex was made for men to enjoy.
Re: Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by Cutehector(m): 12:09am On Aug 21, 2015
vislabraye:

Chastity is good and it should be encouraged.
You know I have a a problem with some people here. Secondly the post does not really address certain issues.
You people make it look like it's only men who enjoy sex. Or maybe it's because of the way some men go about it.

Women do enjoy sex and they demand it. If you are in a relationship with an average lady and you've not had sex with her, that relationship would likely end. There are copious examples.
You know, ladies have very subtle way of expression themselves. When they want something like sex, they would hardly tell you point blank. You will see some cues although there are a few exceptions to this. If a lady is in a relationship and she decides to have sex, leave her she knows what she is doing. QED.
u are very correct.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by Princenzube: 12:16am On Aug 21, 2015
prettydiva89:

same here
Re: Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by kandiikane(m): 12:18am On Aug 21, 2015
Cutehector:
Good advice.... I see you all ladies here as my sisters and I wish u could grasp smth out of this post...

In as much as some ppo will tag me hypocrite buh hey, let's be true to ourselves for once... Sex should be smth both parties gv dr consent to... If a man loves u so much, he won't ask u for sex befor u two are married... Yes, he won't! He respects u well enough to wait for u to decide to give urself to him, dats if u wish to before marriage wink

Nonsense, stop feeding this rubbish to all these small kids. Many of you who talk this nonsense are yet to experience the reality of dating and sex. When there is attraction or love, there is sexual chemistry, that's just how it is. Each individual has their own principles, If he chooses not to wait, it does not mean he does not love you. Respecting your decision to wait (for how long, i do not know) does not mean he loves and respects you. He could still be getting it elsewhere. Someone with determination will wait it out until they get what they want.

When a man is attracted to you or loves you, he WILL want to have sex with you vice versa. Stop selling these false expectations and then be the same one complaining when you get turned down because of these expectations. When you come online, all you hear is how men just want to have sex and walk away, I call bullshyt. If you allow yourself to be used, you will be used and dumped whether you wait or not. Waiting has nothing to do with how men treat you. If a man claims to love you and he does not show any sexual attention towards you, be worried.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by Sheggy13(m): 12:19am On Aug 21, 2015
Aselu4:
To get your release of your withheld result and upgrade your waec result to get good grade on affordable prices, kindly contact this very good man called Mr Irabor Olumen who is the best waec official that can help you, As he was the one that help me and my brother to upgrade our grades and gave us 9 credit including maths and English… Here is his phone number: +2348110597611 In-case you have similar problem you can call him. Please be serious and committed before you contact him. Else he will not help you because he hate students that are not serious with what they want and need.
U brought this your stvpid scam to NL instead of thinking of meaningful things to do with your life. You need to be banned asap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by Sheggy13(m): 12:25am On Aug 21, 2015
Cutehector:

And the same ladies you're trying to support will be the first to call u mugu when u don't initiate sex,discussing amongst their friends if perhaps you're impotent and give themselves easily to some other guy out there. Be wise, this is 21st century. I know u can't do that in true life tho,just to make the ladies here feel good.

1 Like

Re: Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by Dindondin(m): 12:32am On Aug 21, 2015
Cutehector:

well said.
Just wish to the ladies could be wiser to know that a man that doesn't initiate sex in the wrong way is not a mugu
Last Bullet
We live in a sick 21st century that nice people are taken advantage of and termed a foo l
Re: Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by Truckpusher(m): 12:36am On Aug 21, 2015
Cutehector:

Smh.
Re: Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by willian10: 1:25am On Aug 21, 2015
bamac:
It is a long one, please bare with me..

Through conceptual clarification i could deduce that "relationship is the way in which two or more people, groups, countries, etc., talk to, behave toward, and deal with each other.
It is also a romantic or sexual friendship between two people: the way in which two or more people or things are connected".

Sex on the other hand is the "physical activities in which people touch each other's bodies, kiss each other, etc. :physical activities that is related to and often and often includes sexual intercourse".

Many youths of today have likened relationship to be sex which shouldn't be so.

Relationship and sex might work hand-in-hand but it shouldn't be incorporated at the wrong time.

The opportunity for courtship is being abused on a daily basis just because we try to make relationship work through sex.

So many young girls have involved themselves in premarital sex which has led to unwanted pregnancy which some will abort while some will be forced to give birth at a tender age.

Everything in life is by stage. Yes, it is not possible you wake up one day and conclude that you want to get married without having someone you are dating that you have known for some months.

But the fact is that relationship and sex are two different things that should only be linked at the appropriate time.

So many men made their lady believe that if the lady did not have sex with them then she doesn't love them.

See, if you want to love, nobody will stop you from loving anybody, but don't pretend to love when your ultimate goal is to get under her.

Don't make her believe that sex makes relationship stronger.

Premarital sex doesn't make any relationship stronger, it kills the relationship especially when the intention is not for marriage.

Even at a stage, couples that didn't involve in premarital sex get tired of having sex with each other, then if that is the case, are you not making it a bit faster to lose thirst for sex?

I think ladies of this generation should have become wiser enough to decide about their life earlier than 18years.

Some men will only have sex with a lady ones and that's all. You should be able to keep your precious self away from the beast in men.

Many men out their are no more interested in staying with a woman for so long, they will tell you they don't like eating a particular food twice but love to eat different kinds of food.

They will come to you and give you all the sweet words and you will gladly accept them and even release your body to them like sheep without Shepherd.

You are the only one that can destroy yourself. You only go into wrong hands if you did not say yes to the right person.

During courtship you are free to decide if you can cope with each other or not, and you can choose to continue or discontinue your relationship.

But now a days, ladies find it difficult to leave the beast they are into relationship with simply because they have engaged in sex which has made her emotionally attached with the man.

That way, it will not be easy for her to say no when she should have said it.

Some men change immediately they have sex with their lady. The sex will automatically be an eye opener for them, they will want to explore more, thereby exposing them to any other things in skirt.

I am not saying it is not good to introduce sex in your relationship, but it is necessary to introduce it at the appropriate time to avoid the series of disadvantages associated with it.

It makes relationship stronger but this is for the couple and perhaps serious minded couple-to-be. Biblically it is not for those who are not married, in fact, it is a sin.

Some men are only interested in getting under a lady, but how will you decipher the true man from the fake? You can be safe if you keep your precious part till the right time.

Those that are even married can get divorced anytime let alone those that are not.

Though, some ladies are the cause of their own fall. They cannot do without sex, and so many reasons got them so attracted to that which we might not blame them for some, while some are due to covetousness and love of money.

Sex in courtship can mar your marital life more than it can make it.
Be wise and never give yourself room to regret your impatient.

Please your comments, criticism, likes and share will only encourage me, i will be so glad to see them coming...

http://bamisepeters.com/2015/08/sex-will-make-your-relationship.html
After spending $$$ , one girl ll now tell me no sex when no be say she craze undecided , i do imagine how pple dey form all dx kain no sex thread for nairaland o, no one has opened a thread dat "girls shouldn't collect $$ in relationship" why pple con wicked like dx....Premarital sex is sinful oo, but bible no support make girls con be gold digger for relationship na, op u think everyone be mugu abi.....Gerrarahere mehn shii grin
Re: Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by phveektor(m): 1:33am On Aug 21, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
Stephansmily:
Oh..I love this

Can't stop reading it

I believe in Chastity..
Re: Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by megaphantom(m): 2:05am On Aug 21, 2015
Cutehector:

wher dm 4 tel u dawan oga?.....true lov z inevitably relative to sexual attraction...its only normal/natural 4 som1 da lovz yu tu wana make lov tu ya....ats y its calld 'make lov' in d first place...b u male or female....
Re: Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by Nobody: 3:15am On Aug 21, 2015
93.75% Of Average Nigerian Male Youths and Adult in a relation tend to request for sex and desire it 2x more than the female!

Its a fact that Many Hypocritical males on this forum would want to deny!

The males on this forum claiming 'Ladies ask for sex' .... a simple question, the first Lady/Woman/Girl you had sex with, did she ask you for it? or you asked her? The answer to the questions says it all smiley

-------
Back to topic:

Now, Sex before Marriage is Illegal, Sinful, Immoral and Wrong! No matter how much you love your self! Which is not love because if you love somebody you would not make the person commit sin!!

Sex is for Married people!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by Nobody: 3:19am On Aug 21, 2015
HeartRobber:
Truth be told

Sex is good in a relationship, it nurtures relationship
... Sir, only in a responsible relationship though and not sex-for-cash business deals.
Re: Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by Nobody: 3:24am On Aug 21, 2015
Cutehector:

true bro...lemi contributte by saying,'nno matter how much we give in to our sexual desire , we can never satisfy the human body. The best way to have peace of mind is to qquickly eliminate that negattive thoughts. It worked for me while in sch. The moment I started, I went haywire cos of the kind of new friends I made.
Re: Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by noblegrex: 4:16am On Aug 21, 2015
prettydiva89:

True
if a man is poor,does a lady wait n respect him enough to b patient with him till he's rich n not abandoned him for his poverty or don't ask him for money or any material things,then get married to him? Do they,can they.Rubish.those females mtcheew.
Re: Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by noblegrex: 4:23am On Aug 21, 2015
willian10:

After spending $$$ , one girl ll now tell me no sex when no be say she craze undecided , i do imagine how pple dey form all dx kain no sex thread for nairaland o, no one has opened a thread dat "girls shouldn't collect $$ in relationship" why pple con wicked like dx....Premarital sex is sinful oo, but bible no support make girls con be gold digger for relationship na, op u think everyone be mugu abi.....Gerrarahere mehn shii grin
abeg sing the song make them hear am well well,those wicked souls,they only care bout themself.just let them meet a struggling guy n see how they'll frustrate the hell out of him.even when d premar sex its a sin,those ladies r something else,can they wait for a strugling guy to make it B4 asking for money.
Re: Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by Chuksgeo: 4:28am On Aug 21, 2015
Cutehector:

jSEX IS ONLY MEANT FOR MARRIED PEOPLE, period.

1 Like

Re: Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by Abbey2sam(m): 4:30am On Aug 21, 2015
bamac:

Through conceptual clarification i could deduce that "relationship is the way in which two or more people, groups, countries, etc., talk to, behave toward, and deal with each other.
It is also a romantic or sexual friendship between two people: the way in which two or more people or things are connected".

Sex on the other hand is the "physical activities in which people touch each other's bodies, kiss each other, etc. :physical activities that is related to and often and often includes sexual intercourse".

Relationship and sex might work hand-in-hand but it shouldn't be incorporated at the wrong time.

The opportunity for courtship is being abused on a daily basis just because we try to make relationship work through sex.

So many young girls have involved themselves in premarital sex which has led to unwanted pregnancy which some will abort while some will be forced to give birth at a tender age.

Everything in life is by stage. Yes, it is not possible you wake up one day and conclude that you want to get married without having someone you are dating that you have known for some months.

But the fact is that relationship and sex are two different things that should only be linked at the appropriate time.

So many men made their lady believe that if the lady did not have sex with them then she doesn't love them.

See, if you want to love, nobody will stop you from loving anybody, but don't pretend to love when your ultimate goal is to get under her.

Premarital sex doesn't make any relationship stronger, it kills the relationship especially when the intention is not for marriage.

Even at a stage, couples that didn't involve in premarital sex get tired of having sex with each other, then if that is the case, are you not making it a bit faster to lose thirst for sex?

I think ladies of this generation should have become wiser enough to decide about their life earlier than 18years.

Some men will only have sex with a lady ones and that's all. You should be able to keep your precious self away from the beast in men.

Many men out their are no more interested in staying with a woman for so long, they will tell you they don't like eating a particular food twice but love to eat different kinds of food.

They will come to you and give you all the sweet words and you will gladly accept them and even release your body to them like sheep without Shepherd.

You are the only one that can destroy yourself. You only go into wrong hands if you did not say yes to the right person.

During courtship you are free to decide if you can cope with each other or not, and you can choose to continue or discontinue your relationship.

But now a days, ladies find it difficult to leave the beast they are into relationship with simply because they have engaged in sex which has made her emotionally attached with the man.

Some men change immediately they have sex with their lady. The sex will automatically be an eye opener for them, they will want to explore more, thereby exposing them to any other things in skirt.

I am not saying it is not good to introduce sex in your relationship, but it is necessary to introduce it at the appropriate time to avoid the series of disadvantages associated with it.

It makes relationship stronger but this is for the couple and perhaps serious minded couple-to-be. Biblically it is not for those who are not married, in fact, it is a sin.

Some men are only interested in getting under a lady, but how will you decipher the true man from the fake? You can be safe if you keep your precious part till the right time.

Those that are even married can get divorced anytime let alone those that are not.

Though, some ladies are the cause of their own fall. They cannot do without sex, and so many reasons got them so attracted to that which we might not blame them for some, while some are due to covetousness and love of money.

Please your comments, criticism, likes and share will only encourage me, i will be so glad to see them coming...

Bamisepeter epistle to thesalonians
Re: Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by redcliff: 5:25am On Aug 21, 2015
Very silly writeup that should rather focus on the topic decided to take a one sided perspective to the issue of sex in a man/woman relationship
Re: Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by obowunmi(m): 5:31am On Aug 21, 2015
Cutehector:

What if he's impotent? How you go take know?
Re: Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by Chrysz(m): 5:34am On Aug 21, 2015
bamac:

Re: Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by Nobody: 5:40am On Aug 21, 2015
noblegrex:
if a man is poor,does a lady wait n respect him enough to b patient with him till he's rich n not abandoned him for his poverty or don't ask him for money or any material things,then get married to him? Do they,can they.Rubish.those females mtcheew.
Yes we can
Re: Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by SkinnyDude(m): 5:47am On Aug 21, 2015
Cutehector:

you forgot to add *my opinion*
Re: Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by Nobody: 5:52am On Aug 21, 2015
[quote author=Swagk101 post=37171856][/quote]
since you are going to get married or you are married to one of the Tom,Harry,Biitch & Olosho. Its okay. Cos some guys type without thinking. You don't have an idea who I am or where am coming from,you just type the trash that came into your mind. Guy use your head please.
I tried hard not to refer to your sister(s) as one.
So please next time don't quote me.
Bye.
Re: Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by anigbajumo(m): 6:43am On Aug 21, 2015
Even if u preach dis trash in the church,some youth wil take it as joke of d year...

Make I no bleep her wen I dey spend 4her nd giv her money wen she asked of it.

What is d essence of my spending then,bcoz she is my future wifey abi?Wen I knw she may leav me anytime anyday..

No tyme to waste tyme abeg.......
Re: Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by francizy(m): 6:44am On Aug 21, 2015
Cutehector:

Werin be this wey lagmostkuit dey share gimme na?? Well, the truth is that (or actually from own perspective) a guy shouldn't beg or force a woman for sex, whether he loves her or not, whether she's only a friend or she's his lover.

As a guy, you should just make the move and if she resists, you stay away from the sex thing till the day she eventually agrees. I don't ask women for sex nor beg them like some guys do, as if their lives depended on it.

By the way, sex is overrated and reasonable guys shouldn't make it their priority in life. This is because its mostly talked about as if it's one hell of an achievement. But we all know that its something very easy to acquire these days.

The girl you love might be in another man's arm right now giving him hot sex and then asking you to wait till marriage, while the man a lady is dying for might be with another woman.
Re: Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by onunwa21(m): 6:55am On Aug 21, 2015
Advice on my wedding day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If You Are Hooking Up This December, Endeavor To See Her Face Early Morning -pic / The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! / How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.