Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,000 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable (18057 Views)

I Am Emotionally Going Bankrupt / How Do I Stop Been Emotionally Attached To People? / (SOLVED) This Drained Me Emotionally.pls Solve. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by Kimoni: 10:49pm On Aug 20, 2015
babygirlfl:

That you have been having sleepless nights about my posts does not mean I am. Again stop thinking everybody is like you.
You should be hanged and fed to queen bee in your village. You are a retard that should not be left roaming around. Unlike you I do not seek validation from anybody. I represent me and speak for me. You stupid creature with the pretentious mind of the devil. The devil will even call you devil because you are so wicked and heartless that the devil should be worshiped whenever while peopel like you still use their cancerous hands to type on computer. You are everything wrong with life and if anybody ever ask for a deffinition of worthless your name should come up. You have a very very sick appetite for approval from people and call yourself confident.

6 Likes

Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by shaybebaby(f): 10:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
babygirlfl:

Mizmycoli, I am sorry but that bastard needs to be taught a lesson. I have never had to do this but I just have to. How dare she? Who is kimoni? What made her think she is enough?
Babygirl, abeg no vex. These are mere words on a screen, it neither adds not detracts from you. We will always meet people who have opinions that differs to ours. Easier to agree to disagree so we are free to have discourse with those who share the same train of thought with us.

1 Like

Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by Kimoni: 10:52pm On Aug 20, 2015
babygirlfl:

Mizmycoli, I am sorry but that bastard needs to be taught a lesson. I have never had to do this but I just have to. How dare she? Who is kimoni? What made her think she is enough?

5 Likes

Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by babygirlfl: 11:01pm On Aug 20, 2015
Kimoni:

Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

Next time when the devil sends you to me, tell him to send you elsewhere. I don't take prisoners.

You should be thanking me I am relieving you of that your trademark sickness you erroneously call tiredness.

You need to check yourself asap; the way you cry tiredness after formenting trouble is highly suspicious. Your heart must have been eaten up by the witches from ur village. But can I really blame them? You are not fit for anything else but a sacrificial offering to the gods.

You are a living dead!

Just because they attempted to sacrificed you and was rejected does not mean someone else will take your place. When your grooming time is up, you sure will be sacrificed. If the village priest in your village had done his job yesterday and checked you, he would have noticed that you can now be sacrificed. So yes go and check yourself with him and see if you will come back and type this rubbish. You remnant of a thing.A rejected thing with a pea sized brain thinking she is something enough to breath near me. You can't even make-up your mind about what you are. You dance to whatever tune suits you and represent nothing. I would not even call you dead as it will be an insult to the dead. The witches who caused you only left you alive so you can be sacrificed just incase you think you escaped from them.

6 Likes

Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by babygirlfl: 11:03pm On Aug 20, 2015
Kimoni:

Don't get distracted bitc.h. Leave the side distractions.

The devil sent you to me, so face me and let me teach you how the devil's children end up.

Again that you are a product of the bitchy nature of your mum does not mean everybody is a bitch.

4 Likes

Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by babygirlfl: 11:04pm On Aug 20, 2015
shaybebaby:

Babygirl, abeg no vex. These are mere words on a screen, it neither adds not detracts from you. We will always meet people who have opinions that differs to ours. Easier to agree to disagree so we are free to have discourse with those who share the same train of thought with us.

Shaybebaby, I am sorry about this but this is necessary trust me. Have you ever seen me do this?

1 Like

Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by IsaacBuchi(m): 11:05pm On Aug 20, 2015
MizMyColi:
@Isaacbuchi
Please send me an opening mail on mizmycoli at gmail do t com

I typed a reply that only you might be comfortable reading.
Lols

wow! ....i don win jackpot grin grin...am doing that with the greatest speed of light...

1 Like

Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by IsaacBuchi(m): 11:08pm On Aug 20, 2015
KingTom:

So I have become a subject of public ridicule abi? God just see my life cry
Make Una stop Na. grin

kpele o...Lol....neva knew that was a moniker.... kaboninc just wanted to invite....haha...Nairaladers what a fun people cheesy
Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by Kimoni: 11:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
babygirlfl:

Just because they attempted to sacrificed you and was rejected does not mean someone else will take your place. When your grooming time is up, you sure will be sacrificed. If the village priest in your village had done his job yesterday and checked you, he would have noticed that you can now be sacrificed. So yes go and check yourself with him and see if you will come back and type this rubbish. You remnant of a thing.A rejected thing with a pea sized brain thinking she is something enough to breath near me. You can't even make-up your mind about what you are. You dance to whatever tune suits you and represent nothing. I would not even call you dead as it will be an insult to the dead. The witches who caused you only left you alive so you can be sacrificed just incase you think you escaped from them.

4 Likes

Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by shaybebaby(f): 11:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
babygirlfl:

Shaybebaby, I am sorry about this but this is necessary trust me. Have you ever seen me do this?
No I have not and I find that admirable because I cannot say the same about myself. I implore you to let it go, rise above it...like you always do. cry

1 Like

Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by Kimoni: 11:14pm On Aug 20, 2015
babygirlfl:

Again that you are a product of the bitchy nature of your mum does not mean everybody is a bitch.

Ohhhhh, my mum? Hehehehehehehe

4 Likes

Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by babygirlfl: 11:16pm On Aug 20, 2015
Kimoni:

grin grin grin grin grin

Bia, don't you have a brain to think ni? Have your infested brains been eaten off too? The gods did not even reveal that to me naa or why are you regurgitating the generational curses in your life that I am you revealing? Because I have not asked you to pay me?

Motherfuc.ker, you better take a trip to your village asap and appease your village gods. The set day has come that you will your madness will be manifested. Oloshious fellow.

Incompetent bastard!

No matter how much your family appease to the gods, you will be sacrificed. You have been destined to be sacrificed. Yes that is the revelation that was given to the chief priest about you. So tell your family to stop selling the little thing they have as it is your destiny to be sacrificed. Don't worry the mad men and women in your village will be there as spectatus while you are being sacrificed and the village square will be full of people with infested brain to witness your sacrifice because no normal brained person will want to watch the horror. Trust social media, we will watch the video on nairaland. grin

1 Like

Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by IsaacBuchi(m): 11:22pm On Aug 20, 2015
kaboninc:

You cannot offer her more than me nau. The loff I have for her can fill this earth. Ask her...she knows.

She's with meeeeee...... tongue

Am no sharewwwwing with you. I don't share sweeries.

So you like politics? Hmmmm Hmmmm

You support political actions with good intentions is just the same thing my Miz is harping about. We play politics in every facet of our lives....family, church, school, offices, weddings, kporakpo meetings...name it, politics is involved.

So pick your choose or choose your pick. Lol.

grin hilarious....while I can say she doesn't know my breathe exist, I can bet she cannot even see a grain of sand of your love.....fill ur love beyond the earth she might notice it. grin grin grin

You are just sugar coating politics.....real politics is not university SUG, nor school rivalry, or office antagonism, or family clash ...real politics is actually dining with the devil with a long spoon. wink

****modified
Oh Lord, some people are fighting on the thread let me watch the movie on DSTV cheesy grin
Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by babygirlfl: 11:23pm On Aug 20, 2015
Kimoni:

Ohhhhh, my mum? Hehehehehehehe

It will never be well with your mother, your father, and your child. Iseeeeeeeee

Let thunder strike down every family of yours down. If only your mother had not join the witches, you would not have turned out like this. That is what happens to people who get bitter over issues and dont know when to stop.

Let your family never see day light. May they remain in the darkness that they should be for committing the grave offence of ever giving birth to you. Actually it would have done your family more good if they had joined the witches and eaten you up before you were born. That way, they would not have suffered in darkness. You are a very bitter person and even with all your pretense, it is still glaring for the world to see.

2 Likes

Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by KingTom(m): 11:23pm On Aug 20, 2015
IsaacBuchi:

kpele o...Lol....neva knew that was a moniker.... kaboninc just wanted to invite....haha...Nairaladers what a fun people cheesy
You don't even know the half of it man, someone is actually calling himself"Mentions" grin
Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by babygirlfl: 11:25pm On Aug 20, 2015
shaybebaby:

No I have not and I find that admirable because I cannot say the same about myself. I implore you to let it go, rise above it...like you always do. cry

Again I am sorry to disappoint you.

1 Like

Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by Kimoni: 11:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
babygirlfl:

No matter how much your family appease to the gods, you will be sacrificed. You have been destined to be sacrificed. Yes that is the revelation that was given to the chief priest about you. So tell your family to stop selling the little thing they have as it is your destiny to be sacrificed. Don't worry the mad men and women in your village will be there as spectatus while you are being sacrificed and the village square will be full of people with infested brain to witness your sacrifice because no normal brained person will want to watch the horror. Truth social media, we will watch the video on nairaland. grin

4 Likes

Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by Kimoni: 11:30pm On Aug 20, 2015
babygirlfl:

Let your family never see day light. May they remain in the darkness that they should be for committing the grave offence of ever giving birth to you. Actually it would have done your family more good if they had joined the witches and eaten you up before you were born. That way, they would not have suffered in darkness. You are a very bitter person and even with all your pretense, it is still glaring for the world to see.

2 Likes

Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by crackhaus: 11:36pm On Aug 20, 2015
Lmao... and someone once said that NL pseudo-feminists are the epitome of gentleness and meekness, never having the ability to hurt even a fly... cheesycheesy

Pretentious fvckers gringrin

4 Likes

Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by IsaacBuchi(m): 11:37pm On Aug 20, 2015
KingTom:

You don't even know the half of it man, someone is actually calling himself"Mentions" grin

Lolz...tell me shomethingz grin
Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by babygirlfl: 11:39pm On Aug 20, 2015
Kimoni:

Which heart does this walking dead has left? Havent you been told of the history of your madness?

Your mother didn't tell you how she was raped by the village lunatic to conceive you? You wonder why you have never achieved anything good in your life? And why you keep getting bitter over contrary opinions? You are a waste of sperm, bastard. No good can come out of one with a lunatic father and a prostitute mother. No wonder you keep roaming aimlessly on NL looking for feminists to add value to your life. Brainless mofo

Kimoni stop confessing on nairaland. Now I know why you need to be sacrificed to the gods. They could not possibly keep a child born out of rape by a lunatic. It now makes sense why you are so barking mad. It sure runs in the family. Honestly it would have been better if the sperm was wasted as you would not have been born and cause your family the pain. ohh it must be painful for your every time you think about the fact that it was better if you were not born. I now know the genesis of your bitterness. You also never had a start in life let alone achieve anything in life. How can a lunatic amount to anything. No matter how you go around nairaland seeking approval, and how much approval you get, when you log off nairaland, the reality of your bitter existence will stare at you. The fact that when next the village chief does his job and realise that your grooming time is up you will be sacrificed will not change.

2 Likes

Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 20, 2015
Why is the word "pained/bitter/frustrated" prevalently used in family section?. Ovoko!

Nice thread, OP....
Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by crackhaus: 11:41pm On Aug 20, 2015
shaybebaby:

I would love for them to try that in the uk. Na retirement I go dey after that after filing for wrongful abi na unfair dismissal. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Believe that at your own peril.

Bankers don't get maternity leaves in Nigeria? Seriously?
And someone could type that in full view of the public? Lmao.. cheesycheesy

This is either the height of ignorance or outright lying just to prove a point...it has to be one of these two. grin

Cheers...

3 Likes

Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by megawax8: 11:43pm On Aug 20, 2015
Mizmycoli.....I actually dwelt on this piece for almost an hour. Simply put, Wonderful!

This particularly got me: "Sometimes, it's okay to be selfish. A love you have not given to yourself, you cannot give to others, and cannot receive from others either." And I think its something everyone should live by.

Biko, collect high-five!

And to those that successfully derailed the thread with an unsettled brawl, to be Frank, I've always seen these insults on nairaland to be a mere joke and to think that one would invest his/her time in either dishing out or taking to heart is disheartening to say the least.

So many on here have what i'd call a social-media confidence, but the only person worth my reply is that person I know in the physical......For heaven's sake, the person you are trading insults with could be a child or an adult whose brain is still that of a child.

Please, invest your time in something more beneficial to you.

Like a friend once said, do not argue with a mad man cos he'd bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Gracias!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by KingTom(m): 11:48pm On Aug 20, 2015
IsaacBuchi:

Lolz...tell me shomethingz grin
Another time sirgrin
Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by babygirlfl: 11:49pm On Aug 20, 2015
Kimoni:

Where my family treads, the best man in your lineage is not fit to enter. Your entire family is doomed from the word go. You all will continue to be underachievers till the end of the world. You will all continue to roam aimlessly in your village till you are stoned to death one after the other. Unfortunately for you, there is no remedy to the situation. Olofo!

The lunatic family you mean? Who wants to enter darkness. Your worthlessness will continue till the day you are sacrificed. The word achievement should not even be in the same sentence where you are being addressed. Your family never had a life just like you. They should all be sacrificed with you and do the world a favor by getting rid of a worthless lunatic family before your father rapes another woman and bring forth another like you. We need to get rid of that disease of a family as it is polluting the earth.

1 Like

Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by Kimoni: 11:52pm On Aug 20, 2015
babygirlfl:

Kimoni stop confessing on nairaland. Now I know why you need to be sacrificed to the gods. They could not possibly keep a child born out of rape by a lunatic. It now makes sense why you are so barking mad. It sure runs in the family. Honestly it would have been better if the sperm was wasted as you would not have been born and cause your family the pain. ohh it must be painful for your every time you think about the fact that it was better if you were not born. I now know the genesis of your bitterness. You also never had a start in life let alone achieve anything in life. How can a lunatic amount to anything. No matter how you go around nairaland seeking approval, and how much approval you get, when you log off nairaland, the reality of your bitter existence will stare at you. The fact that when next the village chief does his job and realise that your grooming time is up you will be sacrificed will not change.

2 Likes

Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by Kimoni: 11:57pm On Aug 20, 2015
babygirlfl:

The lunatic family you mean? Who wants to enter darkness. Your worthlessness will continue till the day you are sacrificed. The word achievement should not even be in the same sentence where you are being addressed. Your family never had a life just like you. They should all be sacrificed with you and do the world a favor by getting rid of a worthless lunatic family before your father rapes another woman and bring forth another like you. We need to get rid of that disease of a family as it is polluting the earth.

2 Likes

Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by babygirlfl: 11:59pm On Aug 20, 2015
Kimoni:

Again this bastard with self esteem issues cannot understand how a fellow woman will speak her mind on a public forum? grin grin orieguw

You cannot just wrap you evil mind around the fact that some women are still bold enough to hold their own? Your bleeped up brain continually thinks it must be for likes? Or for approval? You have a twisted brain.

Do you have friends at all in real life? Or has death truly caught up with your entire family leaving you alone to your faith?

Dont they screen idiotic morons like you before admitting you to feminism? Whoever cursed your mother to sleep with the village lunatic has indeed finished you off. You are a sorry case. Totally beyond redemption.

I am not surprised that you don't know that there is no admission form to become a feminist. You are dull like that. Like attracts like. Just as you friends were sacrificed, you will be too. You lost all your friends and came online hoping to make friends that you don't have in real life. You know your destiny so I don't need to remind you any more. Speaking your mind does not involve making bogus claims and stupid generalisation.

1 Like

Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by cococandy(f): 12:00am On Aug 21, 2015
shaybebaby:

I would love for them to try that in the uk. Na retirement I go dey after that after filing for wrongful abi na unfair dismissal. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abi go and cross legs and enjoy your money.

Thief cheesy
Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by babygirlfl: 12:01am On Aug 21, 2015
Kimoni:

Actually I mean your lunatic father? Wasn't I clear in my post? Has your usual tiredness or sickness started again?

It's too early biko. I am here for you till whenever. No shaking.

Just call your friends to buy your coffin already. Then buy for as many family members you are taking to hell with you.

That your sickness is finally taking you to the devil today.

Your lunatic family members will be there while your sacrificed flesh will call the vultures. After which your bones will be fed to the dogs.

1 Like

Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by crackhaus: 12:01am On Aug 21, 2015
That some ladies on NL have said they're not feminists is the only reason this thread turned out this way. Lol... gringrin

The most phony, pretentious, and sorry group of feminists I ever had the displeasure of encountering has to be the NL breed... these folks are just everywhere and nowhere at the same time - it's so much fun watching them make a total azz of themselves with their constant self-deceit, two-faced attitude, and distortion of facts & reality.

If the founding members of feminism/women's rights were like these fakers and wannabes here, they wouldn't have gotten anywhere with the movement..not a chance, lol grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Advice Needed From Mothers And Doctors In The House. / What TV Channel Do You Watch Together As A Family? / Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.