Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable (18061 Views)

I Am Emotionally Going Bankrupt / How Do I Stop Been Emotionally Attached To People? / (SOLVED) This Drained Me Emotionally.pls Solve. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by cococandy(f): 12:05am On Aug 21, 2015
MizMyColi:

A beautiful one sef cool
Lol.
Good evening.

I was going to reply posts where you mentioned me, but on seeing the posts on the thread, I changed gear.
Lols.

I'm glad you get my angle though.
Good evening Hun.

No wahala anyways.

Sometimes you wanna avoid unnecessary long talks, you don't reply posts that could lead to them.

1 Like

Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by Kimoni: 12:06am On Aug 21, 2015
babygirlfl:

I am not surprised that you don't know that there is no admission form to become a feminist. You are dull like that. Like attracts like. Just as you friends were sacrificed, you will be too. You lost all your friends and came online hoping to make friends that you don't have in real life. You know your destiny so I don't need to remind you any more. Speaking your mind does not involve making bogus claims and stupid generalisation.

3 Likes

Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by babygirlfl: 12:11am On Aug 21, 2015
Kimoni:

grin grin grin grin no admission form? No wonder scumbags like you are roaming NL referring to themselves as feminist.

I should have known actually. Your daft brain would never have been able to pass any IQ test to get admitted. Oh my bad!

The generations curses upon you and your family truly cannot make you achieve anything in life. Again I tell you, feminism will not rid of your curses. Your destiny is doomed cheesy

Bastards like you don't know the meaning of IQ test. You would not even be qualified to take a test let alone pass. A look at you and they can tell that there is no need testing you. Yes no need for the waste of time. Your lineage should have been wiped out if that village priest could be competent for just one day.

1 Like

Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by Kimoni: 12:12am On Aug 21, 2015
babygirlfl:

Your lunatic family members will be there while your sacrificed flesh will call the vultures. After which your bones will be fed to the dogs.

3 Likes

Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by crackhaus: 12:13am On Aug 21, 2015
MizMyColi:

Which feminism are you on about? Is it modern feminism, true feminism or Nairaland Feminism grin

Oh well, I have never been a fan of labels. I am more a fan of how to right the wrongs of the past and consolidating the rights for a better future...
How does a tete-a-tete with my sisters on relationships and self-perception matters relate to femininsm?

...Yet you call "them" confused people.
Smh

Madam, look in the mirror biko.
Nairaland Feminism, of course gringrin

Cool reply...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by babygirlfl: 12:19am On Aug 21, 2015
Kimoni:

Your slowpoke parents will be sacrificed to amadioha this night. Their blood will be shared amongst your village witches. At least, your mother drank other people's blood, tonite is the turn of your family to die. Iseeeeeeeee.

Finally, your village will be rid of the cursed ones in their midst.

I congratulate all your village members. You lot have taken enough space in this world. The devil beckons to your idiotic parents tonite.

Don't worry while you and your family members are being sacrificed, the village will be celebrating and dancing for a cursed lineage would be gone forever never to resurface. I can see your pea size brain is not coming up with anything more. I will leave you barking while your village hopes and appease the gods so your village chief can do his job.

1 Like

Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by Kimoni: 12:19am On Aug 21, 2015
babygirlfl:

Bastards like you don't know the meaning of IQ test. You would not even be qualified to take a test let alone pass. A look at you and they can tell that there is no need testing you. Yes no need for the waste of time. Your lineage should have been wipes out if that village priest could be competent for just one day.

4 Likes

Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by Kimoni: 12:24am On Aug 21, 2015
babygirlfl:

Don't worry while you and your family members are being sacrificed, the village will be celebrating and dancing for a cursed lineage would be gone forever never to resurface. I can see your pea size brain is not coming up with anything more. I will leave you barking while your village hopes and appease the gods so your village chief can do his job.

2 Likes

Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by babygirlfl: 12:24am On Aug 21, 2015
Kimoni:

Take a lot at yourself bitc.h, all I see from you is you quoting people all over Nairaland typing "nice one", "good write up" grin grin angry

And the day they write a post that you cannot comprehend, you start whining and crying all over NL

The evil in your soul starts manifesting and leaving snidal comments..... Hehehehehehehe

I don't have time for snide remarks you hear. I am bold enough to disagree with anybody on issues and face them when I have issues.

Peradventure, the gods spare you till tomorrow, at least you have learnt that from me. Dullard!

I knew you were stalking me. So you have been busy afterall going through my post grin Its clear who has been having sleepless nights. Keep having sleepless nights. What a frustrated soul.

1 Like

Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by babygirlfl: 12:26am On Aug 21, 2015
Kimoni:

Shut up you moronic bastard! Where do you think you are leaving to?

The fool wants to quit soo soon. You want to run from your nemesis this night? No way.

You will stay on this thread till your head is cut off and your lunatic father and mother are stoned to death. The vultures must have their feast this night. Your death has been postponed enough. Fool!

No I am not quiting. I am leaving you barking mad. Only a fool like you does not know when to stop. I am not surprised anyway. I have placed you in the bottomless pit where you belong and that is enough for the night.

2 Likes

Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by Kimoni: 12:31am On Aug 21, 2015
babygirlfl:

I knew you were stalking me. So you have been busy afterall going through my post grin Its clear who has been having sleepless nights. Keep having sleepless nights. What a frustrated soul.

5 Likes

Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by Kimoni: 12:39am On Aug 21, 2015
babygirlfl:

No I am not quiting. I am leaving you barking mad. Only a fool like you does not know when to stop. I am not surprised anyway. I have placed you in the bottomless pit where you belong and that is enough for the night.

It is not enough. How can you have enough of what you have desired for so long?

The next time you see that moniker Kimoni, you will think twice before leaving any snide remarks or making false accusations

4 Likes

Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by MizMyColi(f): 5:05am On Aug 21, 2015
megawax8:
Mizmycoli.....I actually dwelt on this piece for almost an hour. Simply put, Wonderful!

This particularly got me: "Sometimes, it's okay to be selfish. A love you have not given to yourself, you cannot give to others, and cannot receive from others either." And I think its something everyone should live by.

Biko, collect high-five!

And to those that successfully derailed the thread with an unsettled brawl, to be Frank, I've always seen these insults on nairaland to be a mere joke and to think that one would invest his/her time in either dishing out or taking to heart is disheartening to say the least.

So many on here have what i'd call a social-media confidence, but the only person worth my reply is that person I know in the physical......For heaven's sake, the person you are trading insults with could be a child or an adult whose brain is still that of a child.

Please, invest your time in something more beneficial to you.

Like a friend once said, do not argue with a mad man cos he'd bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Gracias!

Waow!
You commented today.
This must have been really strong to get you out of observation mode.grin

Thanks and good Morningsmiley
Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by megawax8: 7:03am On Aug 21, 2015
MizMyColi:

Waow!
You commented today.
This must have been really strong to get you out of observation mode.grin

Thanks and good Morningsmiley
grin

You did really do a good job.

Good morning.

*Back to observing* tongue
Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by MizMyColi(f): 7:48am On Aug 21, 2015
gringringringrin
megawax8:
grin

You did really do a good job.

Good morning.

*Back to observing* tongue
Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by kaboninc(m): 8:27am On Aug 21, 2015
IsaacBuchi:

grin hilarious....while I can say she doesn't know my breathe exist, I can bet she cannot even see a grain of sand of your love.....fill ur love beyond the earth she might notice it. grin grin grin

You are just sugar coating politics.....real politics is not university SUG, nor school rivalry, or office antagonism, or family clash ...real politics is actually dining with the devil with a long spoon. wink

****modified
Oh Lord, some people are fighting on the thread let me watch the movie on DSTV cheesy grin

Fake politics is what we're practising abi?

I chi you.

You also play politics. In whatever form you think it is, politics is played....and by you. Politics is just about acquiring power. Are you saying you have no intention of acquiring power....in whatever guise?

Life is about compromises. Politics is all about compromising between two alternative interests and these interests are usually personal even when we claim it is for a greater good.

As for my loff for her, a conviction will trial you. Lol. Jussss ask her. My loff over flows any container it feels and the earth is just the smallest.

1 Like

Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by kaboninc(m): 8:34am On Aug 21, 2015
IsaacBuchi:

kpele o...Lol....neva knew that was a moniker.... kaboninc just wanted to invite....haha...Nairaladers what a fun people cheesy

Yes we are a fun loving fellas.

Just as you are.
Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by MizMyColi(f): 8:36am On Aug 21, 2015
kaboninc:

Fake politics is what we're practising abi?

I chi you.

You also play politics. In whatever form you think it is, politics is played....and by you. Politics is just about acquiring power. Are you saying you have no intention of acquiring power....in whatever guise?

Life is about compromises. Politics is all about compromising between two alternative interests and these interests are usually personal even when we claim it is for a greater good.

As for my loff for her, a conviction will trial you. Lol. Jussss ask her. My loff over flows any container it feels and the earth is just the smallest.
gringringringrin

Lmao
Leave Buchi naaa.
His argument is as valid as yourstonguegrin
Chei! KB is claiming to loff me more than God does o ocheesy

Good Morning Dear.
Me sef loff yougrin
I loff Buchi too.
I loff even the fighterscheesy
I love everyone.
No Homoangry
Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by UjSizzle(f): 8:51am On Aug 21, 2015
Nice post, Miz. Read the (1st?) edition on your blog. Decided to come see the comments here but... well, family section happened after the second page.

I agree with you on this one-- self-love is the very foundation of love itself. You can only project what you give yourself.

And Enoquin, nice one about serving oneself grin At least I know am not queer when I 'over set' the table and carry my food in a tray cheesy

We all should learn to be kind to ourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by kaboninc(m): 8:54am On Aug 21, 2015
MizMyColi:
gringringringrin

Lmao
Leave Buchi naaa.
His argument is as valid as yourstonguegrin
Chei! KB is claiming to loff me more than God does o ocheesy

Good Morning Dear.
Me sef loff yougrin
I loff Buchi too.
I loff even the fighterscheesy
I love everyone.
No Homoangry

Hehehehe..

God loves you nau. But I loffffffff u.

My loff cannot be shared.

Buchi........she's validating you....ah gift hup. cool

1 Like

Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by MizMyColi(f): 8:59am On Aug 21, 2015
UjSizzle:
Nice post, Miz. Read the (1st?) edition on your blog. Decided to come see the comments here but... well, family section happened after the second page.

I agree with you on this one-- self-love is the very foundation of love itself. You can only project what you give yourself.

And Enoquin, nice one about serving oneself grin At least I know am not queer when I 'over set' the table and carry my food in a tray cheesy

We all should learn to be kind to ourself.

Aww, thanks dear.
Enoquin's submission was an eye opener.
Yes, we have to learn. Showing kindness to others when we've not accorded ourself same is hypocrisy.

#Fact

I made a decision to stop drinking from plastic cups.
I now have an obsession for obtaining fancy mugs.
Smh.
Though I didn't realize then, but now I see it's all about the self-love mantra.

Lol @Family section happened.
Good thing I'm not the only one who noticed.
Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by MizMyColi(f): 9:00am On Aug 21, 2015
kaboninc:

Hehehehe..

God loves you nau. But I loffffffff u.

My loff cannot be shared.

Buchi........she's validating you....ah gift hup. cool
gringringringringrin
Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by shaybebaby(f): 9:40am On Aug 21, 2015
cococandy:

Abi go and cross legs and enjoy your money.

Thief cheesy
Who no like better thing? grin
I remember when I was pregnant and my manager wanted to do gragra with me asking me to travel elsewhere to cover even though I did not drive. I offered to do for a few days and asked if someone else to could share the task with me, she said no.
Na so I waka commot during my lunch break, told my gp say she dey stress me. He signed me off for two weeks. Went back after my break and have her the sick note and strolled out of there for two weeks chillaxing. Shebi she did not want to compromise.
Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by kaboninc(m): 10:02am On Aug 21, 2015
Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by Chillis: 11:31am On Aug 21, 2015
babygirlfl:

Forget all those am not a feminists. People reap the fruit of feminism then shout am not a feminists to impress people.

Who are they impressing?

Mizcoli who are you impressing by typing I'm not a feminist

1 Like

Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by Enoquin(f): 11:35am On Aug 21, 2015
Chillis:

Feminist!!

Another one.

Now I can take my whiskey and go to bed.

Job well done!

C'est fini.

Africa ôn the rise!

Feminist? Oh, that tickles grin grin
If that would make you sleep better, be my guest!
Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by Chillis: 11:37am On Aug 21, 2015
cococandy:
My sister in law just recently lost her job in ecobank NIGERIA because she has a baby.
They don't have time for maternity leave. I don't know of it was because she's a contract staff or what.
Same thing with my aunty of late memory. (May she RIP.) She was sacked after she had a baby by the private company she was working for.

I just dey pity her ( that my sis-in-law) but she was the one advising me to curb my support for feminists as they have 'ruined' America.

I'm wondering what kind of security her anti-feminism has been able to achieve for Nigerian women.

Here you can't sack a woman because she had a baby. Pregnant and nursing feminists will come park in front of your company and you will be on the news for so long the damage control will make you grow white hair. grin

I guess its because she was on contract. One man(private) company is usually the worst.

They have ruined America yet they use all their savings to get a tiny visit visa and start hiding like refugees in the ruined country cheesy

2 Likes

Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by MizMyColi(f): 11:37am On Aug 21, 2015
I choose my squabbles.

I do not engage in the needless, unproductive kind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by Chillis: 11:39am On Aug 21, 2015
Enoquin:

Feminist? Oh, that tickles grin grin
If that would make you sleep better, be my guest!

Don't bother about my sleep.
If there is fire in my house, i don't even wake up these days.

So you take care and love yourself better these days.

Glory be to God.

2 Likes

Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by freecocoa(f): 11:40am On Aug 21, 2015
What are we fighting about now?cheesy
Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by edwife(f): 11:41am On Aug 21, 2015
Chillis:

Who are they impressing?

Mizcoli who are you impressing by typing I'm not a feminist

Chilli and who are the one typing i am a feminist impressing?

Is there a reward for that? Do they pay people or write your name somewhere ? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by freecocoa(f): 11:41am On Aug 21, 2015
MizMyColi:
I choose my squabbles.

I do not engage in the needless, unproductive kind.
Amebo dey hungry me today, abeg fill me in.grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Advice Needed From Mothers And Doctors In The House. / Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet / What TV Channel Do You Watch Together As A Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.