Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,900 members, 7,841,371 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph (47255 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno / Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr / Fashola’s Trouble Deepens As Group Lists His Sins In Petition To Senate-Naij.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by Jesusloveyou: 11:46am On Aug 20, 2015
MizMyColi:
Can someone define what a meeting behind closed doors is please?

I find it absolutely bemusing that different versions of what was discussed has found it's way to various media houses.
One which Femi Adesina denied having knowledge of.

I am not holding brief for folks who are corrupt.
They should be brought to justice.

What I am more concerned about is the selectiveness of this justice/corruption paraphernalia.
And that is why I take this stance of Mr Buhari as a joke and a witch-hunt.

Lagos was deemed the most corrupt state in Nigeria, yet everyone has conveniently looked the other way.
I hate to be a pesssimist preacher, but mark my words....
This probe sensationalism will end in the papers and ultimately, the court of public opinion.

The "change" Nigerians installed is cosmetic, and at best, a scam.
behind close door means one of d members of d peace committee is their source, if u read d report, u wil see where d source said '' he told us'' . Again, nothing like selective, everyone that serve in d past 8yrs wil Answer their name, whether from apc state or pdp state, because me and PMB are not smiling or joking
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by neocortex: 11:47am On Aug 20, 2015
Just another great work of fiction from Buhari's camp.
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by mildflame: 11:49am On Aug 20, 2015
Captainswag225:
yeah, thats nice, the corruption needs to stop, nigerians needz to start enjoying the gud life so its all gud.....but the anti corruption programme shouldnt only haunt pdp people, its should focus on apc members too.

Don't bother if it is APC or PDP just hope d average nigerians becomes more political conscious let d politicians continue 2hunt themselves they will all SELF DESTRUCT themselves while d youths no their rights with time n thank GOD 4social media
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by Captainswag225(m): 11:55am On Aug 20, 2015
mildflame:

Don't bother if it is APC or PDP just hope d average nigerians becomes more political conscious let d politicians continue 2hunt themselves they will all SELF DESTRUCT themselves while d youths no their rights with time n thank GOD 4social media
yeah, the youth knows what gud now and am glad abt it but the problem is nigeria's money should benefit the youth more than those greedy politicians. Thats where the crusader is needed.
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 20, 2015
Fillam:
WHAT WE KEEP HEARING EVERY NOW AND THEN IS I WILL PROBE THIS,I WILL PROBE THAT.. I WILL FIGHT ANTI CORRUPTION,I WILL DO THIS..THE COUNTRY IS STAND STILL.. NO MINISTERS,NO PLANS,NO BUDGETS,NO COMMEMCEMENT OF ANYTHING ATALL..SACK THIS SACK THAT..HE kept sacking everyone..

Please is fighting corruption now means you arresting and fighting your enemies??
Is he fightig gej, ffk, fayose, etc? I never knew oo embarassed You said sack; who has he wrongly sacked? Tell me, and the motive too
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by emzila(m): 11:56am On Aug 20, 2015
erunz:
APC AND TINUBU HAVE STARTED ANOTHER SERIES OF LIES AGAIN. UNA NO DEY TIREE

U MAY CHOSE TO CALL IT WHATEVER, BUT YOU SHOULD FIRST ASK YOURSELF OF WHAT JONATHAN WAS DOING AT THE STATE OUSE BARELY 2 MONTHS AFTER HE HAD VACATE HIS OFFICE AS PRESIDENT. HOWEVER, THE PROBE MUST CONTINUE. IF LIKES, LET HIM TURN ASO ROCK TO HIS SECOND HOUSE.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by shizzy7(f): 12:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
Captainswag225:
what is it that i said that u didnt like? Tell me
How on earth would you say I like jigga??...
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by Captainswag225(m): 12:05pm On Aug 20, 2015
shizzy7:
How on earth would you say I like jigga??...
that was a joke come on. Whats bad abt it anyway?
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by shizzy7(f): 12:11pm On Aug 20, 2015
Captainswag225:
that was a joke come on. Whats bad abt it anyway?
Okay,
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by Captainswag225(m): 12:13pm On Aug 20, 2015
shizzy7:
Okay,
dont stop visiting certain threads,, ur opinion is highly appreciated, it makes the debates more interesting and more democratic. Gudluck with ur political campaign but choose the ryt party pls.
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by dougivilla(m): 12:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
we are celebrating because PMB is keeping to his promise of fighting corruption, and he is not move by d antics of u saTANist,by using proxy to distract him.
You are celebrating an opinion of a writer on what was termed a secret/private meeting, that neither party involved has come out to give details about? Well done, thou celebrant of propaganda.

I am not a kill joy, so I will leave you to wallow in your self inflicted, factory fitted folly!!

Good luck while you are at it!!
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
erunz:
APC AND TINUBU HAVE STARTED ANOTHER SERIES OF LIES AGAIN. UNA NO DEY TIREE
O boy.. I tire o.. ds pple no dey tire to peddle lies.. shey devil no go vex so... nna na wa o...
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by shizzy7(f): 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2015
Captainswag225:
dont stop visiting certain threads,, ur opinion is highly appreciated, it makes the debates more interesting and more democratic. Gudluck with ur political campaign but choose the ryt party pls.
You see what am saying captainswag - Campaign is OVER,, The right party has been chosen Already.,,,

Good luck with your own political campaign,, make sure you wipe that DRAMAtic man out..
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by Captainswag225(m): 12:27pm On Aug 20, 2015
shizzy7:
You see what am saying captainswag - Campaign is OVER,, The right party has been chosen Already.,,,

Good luck with your own political campaign,, make sure you wipe that DRAMAtic man out..
hahahaha, shizzy shizzy, am not dramatic...... I was talking ur comments on nairaland and not elections.....
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by mildflame: 12:42pm On Aug 20, 2015
Captainswag225:
yeah, the youth knows what gud now and am glad abt it but the problem is nigeria's money should benefit the youth more than those greedy politicians. Thats where the crusader is needed.

GEJ thou a big dissapiontment started d crusade FREE FAIR n NO COMPLAIN elections d bar has bn set,PMB crusade is LOOT RECOVERY come 2019 I expect Greater awarness 4rm d populace n dis will make all manner of crusade 2be easy with lot of CRUSADERS
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by shizzy7(f): 12:46pm On Aug 20, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahaha, shizzy shizzy, am not dramatic...... I was talking ur comments on nairaland and not elections.....
I know But I was referring to your president.. You didn't get it DRAMAtic MAn..... I like puzzles...
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by Captainswag225(m): 12:47pm On Aug 20, 2015
mildflame:

GEJ thou a big dissapiontment started d crusade FREE FAIR n NO COMPLAIN elections d bar has bn set,PMB crusade is LOOT RECOVERY come 2019 I expect Greater awarness 4rm d populace n dis will make all manner of crusade 2be easy with lot of CRUSADERS
arent u sure dis will eventually die down? Am jux waiting to see how buhari will react if a corruption allegation is laid upon a minister he appoints.
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by Cityguy: 12:47pm On Aug 20, 2015
I'll appreciate it if these theives are made to return all their loots. My grouse is that when it comes to Mr President's knowledge of any infractions before Jonathan's administration, he should not go deaf and dumb. We need all our monies wrongly acquired by individuals with sticky hands (APC, PDPN APPDC and militokleptomaniacs).
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by SuperMaq: 12:49pm On Aug 20, 2015
This man is there to govern not to fight Jonathan.
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by Captainswag225(m): 12:49pm On Aug 20, 2015
shizzy7:
I was referring to your president.. You didn't get it DRAMAtic MAn..... I like puzzles...
hahahaha, 2016 is jux around the corner,,, my people will decide.....i will seek ur help to campaign for him.
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by shizzy7(f): 12:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahaha, 2016 is jux around the corner,,, my people will decide.....i will seek ur help to campaign for him.
Who am I going to campaign for who is the Better or Best choice...
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by Olukat(m): 1:04pm On Aug 20, 2015
That all they feed us with, lies, a lil more lies, some juicy lies, big fat lies and infinite lies angry >:
PGEJ former aide returned 1.5b and olive oil was poured on his head, thank you go and loot no more. Your now born again "in bubu's voice"
There's God ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by mechanics(m): 1:13pm On Aug 20, 2015
dre11:
•Shows ex-president reports on illegal oil, arms deals
•Anti-graft war, vindictive, selective, say PDP Reps

http://newtelegraphonline.com/buhari-confronts-jonathan-with-his-sins/
, 0ur stolen wealth must b recovered.
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by slimfit1(m): 1:15pm On Aug 20, 2015
Captainswag225:
as in buhari wont touch jonathan ryt?
yeah
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by Captainswag225(m): 1:24pm On Aug 20, 2015
shizzy7:
Who am I going to campaign for who is the Better or Best choice...
who do u think its the best choice?
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by Captainswag225(m): 1:24pm On Aug 20, 2015
slimfit1:
yeah
thats great then.
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by Chigold101(m): 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2015
tsdarkside:

i dont think so...do you remember how many coups happend in nigeria??....buhari is wiser now....you dont beat too hard in the bushes...but,this thiefs musssst be punished somehow....i call them "traitors of the black-race"..........
humn... We are in an era of media propaganda and presidential lies... Bros nothing dey happen they are only keeping you and I busy here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by Azaks12(m): 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2015
The cardinal issue to take note of is that corruption is an attitude, it is a mentality that develops in people's minds due to some prevalent circumstances surrounding such people at a given period. A leader that is determined to crush corruption must be able to stamp out the circumstances that enhance corruption. That is not to say those that got involved should not be probed, but every thing should done democratically and constitutionally.
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by experimentist: 1:40pm On Aug 20, 2015
Jonathan should come and apologize to me personally.. Not on TV or newspaper..
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by mildflame: 1:44pm On Aug 20, 2015
Captainswag225:
arent u sure dis will eventually die down? Am jux waiting to see how buhari will react if a corruption allegation is laid upon a minister he appoints.

I am an OPTIMIST inside-out but that wont make me vouch 4him, I believe in his campaign but will always EXPECT d UNEXPECTED. 4now let d ANTI-LOOTING JIHAD de fire de go
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by Captainswag225(m): 1:46pm On Aug 20, 2015
mildflame:

I am an OPTIMIST inside-out but that make me vouch 4him, I believe in his campaign but will always EXPECT d UNEXPECTED. 4now let d LOOTING JIHAD fire de go
hahahaha na wa oo, then people are in big trouble.
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 20, 2015
Until you build an environment where graft and kleptomania will be unattractive , we are wasting time. Empower people to expose corruption and get 10% of any reported and recovered loot, make corruption a capital offence like armed robbery. This is a simple way of reducing and removing corruption.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senator Offia Nwali Is Dead / Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension / Press Statement PDP: Uyo Rally Shows Buhari Has Lost All Political Footholds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.