Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,933 members, 7,838,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph (47251 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno / Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr / Fashola’s Trouble Deepens As Group Lists His Sins In Petition To Senate-Naij.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by Tofax: 10:46am On Aug 20, 2015
If it comes to IBB and ObJ Liver go fail am . When will PMB confront this two former Looters ,IBB & OBJ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by Captainswag225(m): 10:48am On Aug 20, 2015
shizzy7:
You know and I don't need to prove anything... Have you settled your doctors??
deep within ur heart, u know am not and u got no proof too. Btw dont those stuppid doctors, when they go one month, two months without pay and they start getting hungry, they will return to work.
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by dougivilla(m): 10:48am On Aug 20, 2015
ijustdey:

this emboldened part make my day....

I hope the wailers won't come out of their shell and say this is an APC newspaper
That's the opinion of the writer, why are you celebrating it like it is a court judgement in your favour?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by shizzy7(f): 10:49am On Aug 20, 2015
Captainswag225:
buhari aka baba selfie should confront fashola, amaechi, okorocha, tinubu and oshiomole first before he disturbs jonathan.......if he dares touch jonathan, that one na wahala oo. South south independence. South south independence.
Try harder your last statement shows you're just ........................
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by BushidoBlue(m): 10:50am On Aug 20, 2015
Atlantian:
Blame your opponent consistently and openly while they public dance and hail you as they new king, then you loot them dry before formation of cabinet. This must be the 49th Law of Power. I have to pen it down, I might need it.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by DWJOBScom(m): 10:50am On Aug 20, 2015
I must praise the media team of the president

They are really managing the patience of Nigerians

They sure know what to report on blogs or support media to calm the people and gain their support. Buhari will probe thru out his tenure and not prosecute anyone at the end.

Find them and arraign them but make sure "sacred cows treatment" is not admitted.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by BraniacX(m): 10:50am On Aug 20, 2015
ijustdey:

this emboldened part make my day....

I hope the wailers won't come out of their shell and say this is an APC newspaper

From "the source"

I also have "a source" that says you're an idi0t!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by Happiness87(f): 10:51am On Aug 20, 2015
san316:
Clueless jonah. Dont send him to jail, just kill him with heart attack.
your stupidity deserves an award.

Gej will never smell jail, he's busy on holiday from Uk, to Us now Kenya, writing his Autobiography and running his foundation.

you are the ones that will have hypertension, from the news of money stolen by your parents, brothers and sisters, uncles and aunts working in government offices

1 Like

Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by Captainswag225(m): 10:51am On Aug 20, 2015
shizzy7:
Try harder your last statement shows you're just ........................
lol u still got no proof. Gimme hard proof.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 20, 2015
before the election we were told that Jonathan is corrupt after the election it was his aides and minister that are corrupt. pls am tired of hearing all this corruption stuff let the probe begin as a matter of fact the president said last week that probe of corrupt official begins in a week times uptill now av not seen anyone being jailed

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by BraniacX(m): 10:52am On Aug 20, 2015
dre11:

One person returning this said amount.... This shows that some people don't have empathy.

Crooks and thieves did makes most of GEJ kitchen cabinets

That's what I want to hear and not what these wailers and noise maker keep singing to my ear lopes about selective justice and foul play

"My source" says you're also an idi0t!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by Happiness87(f): 10:53am On Aug 20, 2015
Tofax:
If it comes to IBB and ObJ Liver go fail am . When will PMB confront this two former Looters ,IBB & OBJ?
The reports never said Gej stole, it was his aides and ministers.

if buhari probes Obj, he is finished, they will expose him, he won't dare
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by emerged01(m): 10:54am On Aug 20, 2015
Fillam:
WHAT WE KEEP HEARING EVERY NOW AND THEN IS I WILL PROBE THIS,I WILL PROBE THAT.. I WILL FIGHT ANTI CORRUPTION,I WILL DO THIS..THE COUNTRY IS STAND STILL.. NO MINISTERS,NO PLANS,NO BUDGETS,NO COMMEMCEMENT OF ANYTHING ATALL..SACK THIS SACK THAT..HE kept sacking everyone..

Please is fighting corruption now means you arresting and fighting your enemies??
what do you expect? what project your state governor have been able to embark on? it is a new government for God sake!
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by MizMyColi(f): 10:55am On Aug 20, 2015
Can someone define what a meeting behind closed doors is please?

I find it absolutely bemusing that different versions of what was discussed has found it's way to various media houses.
One which Femi Adesina denied having knowledge of.

I am not holding brief for folks who are corrupt.
They should be brought to justice.

What I am more concerned about is the selectiveness of this justice/corruption paraphernalia.
And that is why I take this stance of Mr Buhari as a joke and a witch-hunt.

Lagos was deemed the most corrupt state in Nigeria, yet everyone has conveniently looked the other way.
I hate to be a pesssimist preacher, but mark my words....
This probe sensationalism will end in the papers and ultimately, the court of public opinion.

The "change" Nigerians installed is cosmetic, and at best, a scam.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 20, 2015
Let someone be held responsible for all this atrocities
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by shizzy7(f): 10:55am On Aug 20, 2015
Captainswag225:
deep within ur heart, u know am not and u got no proof too. Btw dont those stuppid doctors, when they go one month, two months without pay and they start getting hungry, they will return to work.
And you just provided the proof you asked For yourself... That place that has problems with its doctors is where you're from, so you're a spy(Mr007)...But it doesn't matter we are very accommodating
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by shizzy7(f): 10:57am On Aug 20, 2015
Captainswag225:
And you just provided the proof you asked For yourself... That place that has issues with its doctors is where you're from, so you're a spy(Mr007)...But it doesn't matter we are very accommodating..
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by Asuokaa: 10:57am On Aug 20, 2015
MadCow1:
His Holiness and Execellncy..

Rt. Reverend President Muhammadu Osita Ayodele Buhari..

Federal High Priest and President of the Federal republic of Nigeria..

Jonathan's sins are unforgivable..

Ur truly a madcow this made my day... Rt.Rev lol
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by shizzy7(f): 10:57am On Aug 20, 2015
Captainswag225:
Jackpot!! And you just provided the proof you asked For yourself... That place that has issues with its doctors which you're trying to explain to me is where you're from, so you're a spy(Mr007)...But it doesn't matter we are very accommodating..
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 20, 2015
Willybos:
Nice work baba. May God give u Power to probe all ths corrupt animals that make nigeria dry.

You mean "that milk Nigeria dry"
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by eph12(m): 10:59am On Aug 20, 2015
Wow! Really ? And the next thing Jonathan would do is to go flexing around in Kenya? Maybe he has drop his own loot bah? Because he does not look like someone that is afraid of anything o.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by Captainswag225(m): 10:59am On Aug 20, 2015
shizzy7:
And you just provided the proof you asked For yourself... That place that has problems with its doctors is where you're from, so you're a spy(Mr007)...But it doesn't matter we are very accommodating
everybody knows where am from but i aint no spy. Okay lets say its true, whats my mission?
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by dougivilla(m): 11:00am On Aug 20, 2015
yaskarahyelhope:
This guy, new presidio seems to make headlines by this so-called probing than d betterment t of d country's welfare. I hope he's doing this for its positive acclaim and not secretly trying to punish GEJ for losing twice. God help Naija sha!
Even the ''probe'' that has become the hallmark of this administration is still an action in future tenses: ''will probe, must recover, will jail etc etc.

One can only wonder when we will start hearing of awards of contracts, building of school (not prisons), housing units and roads, commissioning of projects, poverty reduction (or alleviation) programmes and projects, youths empowerment etc and seeing fulfilment of PMB and APC's campaign promises!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by BelieveNaija: 11:02am On Aug 20, 2015
Pls PMB do all you can within the ambit of the constitution to recover and possibly prosecute those who have lot our treasure.
But while you are at it sir, I hope you will not forget other part of governance that are begging for urgent attention
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by thehomer: 11:04am On Aug 20, 2015
niyi20:
Let d sleeping dog be and work on the betterment of our country

Prosecuting these criminals works makes the country much better. These dogs aren't sleeping, they're using the ill gotten wealth to disrupt the country and keep people poor.
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by Jesusloveyou: 11:05am On Aug 20, 2015
niyi20:
Let d sleeping dog be and work on the betterment of our country
d dog has be sleeping since 1986, plssssss let d dog wake up, i dey vex
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by shizzy7(f): 11:07am On Aug 20, 2015
Captainswag225:
everybody knows where am from but i aint no spy. Okay lets say its true, whats my mission?
"Everybody" you ain't that popular YET,, you don't have a mission all you do is Book space on page 0, then modify and type things you see on NL, then people quote you and you reply like you seriously know what's happening BUT as I said it doesn't matter, Kontinu...
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by tsdarkside(m): 11:08am On Aug 20, 2015
now that is a good one from jonathan,,jonathan must help us get the looted money back...jonathan,should forget all those thiefs,they are not his friends!!! they are plain thiefs!!!...if jonathan help buhari catch all those thiefs,i will like him again(of course,if he didnt stole,himself)......
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by djgbedu: 11:08am On Aug 20, 2015
MizMyColi:
Can someone define what a meeting behind closed doors is please?

I find it absolutely bemusing that different versions of what was discussed has found it's way to various media houses.
One which Femi Adesina denied having knowledge of.

I am not holding brief for folks who are corrupt.
They should be brought to justice.

What I am more concerned about is the selectiveness of this justice/corruption paraphernalia.
And that is why I take this stance of Mr Buhari as a joke and a witch-hunt.

Lagos was deemed the most corrupt state in Nigeria, yet everyone has conveniently looked the other way.
I hate to be a pesssimist preacher, but mark my words....
This probe sensationalism will end in the papers and ultimately, the court of public opinion.

The "change" Nigerians installed is cosmetic, and at best, a scam.
lagos was deemed the most corrupt state by who? The same media u accused of giving conflicting reports? So buhari should start probing state govts nw when we have new governors in those states whose job is to do what exactly? Buhari should probe obj and ibb when their successors did what exactly? The funny thing is the hopelessly corrupt previous govt u guys are busy defending online blindly are probably negotiating soft landings for themselves right nw
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by thehomer: 11:08am On Aug 20, 2015
Tofax:

After Jonathan.
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by tete7000(m): 11:10am On Aug 20, 2015
When are you are constantly being bombarded day in day out by the same piece of information, it is no longer called News but Propaganda. How I wish this government can understand that Propaganda is not News. Enough of it,let business of governance commence. If you properly govern, everything else will fall in place, appropriate democratic institutions put in place will ensure all guilty of stealing are prosecuted.
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by Captainswag225(m): 11:11am On Aug 20, 2015
shizzy7:
"Everybody" you ain't that popular YET,, you don't have a mission all you do is Book space on page 0, then modify and type things you see on NL, then people quote you and you reply like you seriously know what's happening BUT as I said it doesn't matter, Kontinu...
hahahaha funny u, then am jux like u then, we all book space, but the diff is i am in other sections too missy..... Didnt i tell u i have nigerian friendz in real life? There's alot things u think i dont know that i do....u always make me laugh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure / German Chancellor Scholz On A Boat Ride From Island To UNILAG In Lagos / Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.