Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,104 members, 7,852,740 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:51 AM

Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph (47264 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno / Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr / Fashola’s Trouble Deepens As Group Lists His Sins In Petition To Senate-Naij.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by Olaolufred(m): 1:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
[size=18pt]
deebsman1:
Baba do the needful. Jona was neva in-charge in d real sense
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by mildflame: 2:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahaha na wa oo, then people are in big trouble.

For my state if u see d kin house wey one commissioner build U go weep d house fit build 3bedroom bungalows 4 all d pple 4him village, with 3km of road n a small cottage hospital. Guy I de PARA no be small I wan see all of them inside KIRIKIRI
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by Captainswag225(m): 2:14pm On Aug 20, 2015
mildflame:

For my state if u see d kin house wey one commissioner build U go weep d house fit build 3bedroom bungalows 4 all d pple 4him village, with 3km of road n a small cottage hospital. Guy I de PARA no be small I wan see all of them inside KIRIKIRI
i agree few greedy people cant enjoy for the mass to suffer. They should be punished they are found guilty.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by shizzy7(f): 2:16pm On Aug 20, 2015
Captainswag225:
who do u think its the best choice?
I don't know your candidates so I can't say..
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by Captainswag225(m): 2:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
shizzy7:
I don't know your candidates so I can't say..
thats a job for u to do, u are the investigative journalist so i trust u to do a gud job.
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by shizzy7(f): 2:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
Captainswag225:
thats a job for u to do, u are the investigative journalist so i trust u to do a gud job.
Already on it,, Boss
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by Captainswag225(m): 2:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
shizzy7:
Already on it,, Boss
i knew u would, u are such a hardworker..... Kudos.
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by ijustdey: 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
BraniacX:

[s]From "the source"

I also have "a source" that says you're an idi0t!!![/s]

a wailer spotted

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by Fourwinds: 3:03pm On Aug 20, 2015
laurel03:
Buhari abeg start probing on time and if u are not ready to probe past govt focus on new development programs... Time don dey go jare.. I even think b4 say by ds time jail go don over full... Since may nobody arrested...
no change ur moniker. if Buhari begin arrest and I hear complain bashing go dey well well. ooo. d man dey take e time dey do things na rush una want
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by mhbabanna: 3:11pm On Aug 20, 2015
niyi20:
Let d sleeping dog be and work on the betterment of our country
Hey man how can the man fulfill campaign promises without funds. He needs to start there

1 Like

Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by mhbabanna: 3:14pm On Aug 20, 2015
obailala:

The truth is, there's really no point telling us what we already know. The people who have chosen to defend and deny the existence of this evil (all for sentiments sake), even if Jesus comes down and reveals it to them, they will never agree that anything was ever wrong with GEJ's leadership.

The quote in RED is what the silly peace committee should be focusing on. I don't think the idea of the whole probes is to send anyone to jail, just return a large chunk of what you have stolen so the funds can be used to bless Nigerians. Is that too much to ask for? undecided

Hey man well said. I wonder why people are so deluded with sentiments, for goodness sake this man needs funds to fulfill campaign promises. Your comments rests my case.
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by breakeven: 3:14pm On Aug 20, 2015
Why don't he confront obasanjo, abdulsalam, babangida who are the fathers of corruption in Nigeria. Bad belle. We still know what he did during his time in PTF. Pot calling kettle black.
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by cashkid: 3:34pm On Aug 20, 2015
Captainswag225:
buhari aka baba selfie should confront fashola, amaechi, okorocha, tinubu and oshiomole first before he disturbs jonathan.......if he dares touch jonathan, that one na wahala oo. South south independence.
No be so u dey make mouth before election say if e no win, Nigeria go burn/He lost, nothing happen oooooooooooooo, now u don start again grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, u people get sweet mouth shahaahhhhhhh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by Olaolufred(m): 3:35pm On Aug 20, 2015
breakeven:
Why don't he confront obasanjo, abdulsalam, babangida who are the fathers of corruption in Nigeria. Bad belle. We still know what he did during his time in PTF. Pot calling kettle black.

I think Buhari actually has no direct link with those mentioned by you.

But when he looks through the books and find out that those massive corruptions are not to be blamed on the Ebelle regime, he will look further. But as it is, one step after the other.

He will check ebelle's hand over notes for discrepancies, trace those anomalies to where it happened. If found to be during Aguiyi Ironsi or Gowon's regime, he can now prosecute them.

But Buhari can not swoop on Shagari without tracing thinks to him.

Prosecution survives and succeed on Evidence. That is why you see EFCC under PDP loses case more than win.

So, relax. Time will tell.
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by cashkid: 3:39pm On Aug 20, 2015
breakeven:

Provide evidence of all you know about what he did wen he was the PTDF chairman or keep shut for the rest of your life. He has provided evidence of all that transpired under jonah govt, provide ur own and stop all these useless wailing
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by BraniacX(m): 3:48pm On Aug 20, 2015
ijustdey:

a wailers spotted

Spotted?

Was I hiding before? undecided

5%, wailing and proud cool and you don't need "a source" to tell you that besides you honour me by pluralising me(wailers) but i repeat, "a secret source" told me that you're definitely daft and mor0nic grin
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by Amansu(f): 3:49pm On Aug 20, 2015
There can be no peace if some people have immunity from looting national treasury.
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by BraniacX(m): 3:50pm On Aug 20, 2015
cashkid:

Provide evidence of all you know about what he did wen he was the PTDF chairman or keep shut for the rest of your life. He has provided evidence of all that transpired under jonah govt, provide ur own and stop all these useless wailing

And where is that evidence that he personally showed to you? undecided
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by BraniacX(m): 3:52pm On Aug 20, 2015
Amansu:
There can be no peace if some people have immunity from looting national treasury.

See this one undecided
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by Amansu(f): 3:56pm On Aug 20, 2015
Although it was a free-for-all, Jona was incharge of his own loots and that of Pateince, his wife!
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by cashkid: 3:57pm On Aug 20, 2015
BraniacX:

And where is that evidence that he personally showed to you? undecided

If i were you i will go and keep myself abreast of news cos its obvious you are lagging behind
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by Amansu(f): 3:59pm On Aug 20, 2015
BraniacX:

See this one undecided

You have a penchant for biting more than you can chew. I have read several of your fights with numerous members before. Steer clear of me!
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by BraniacX(m): 4:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
cashkid:

If i were you i will go and keep myself abreast of news cos its obvious you are lagging behind

Ol boy!! You mentioned evidence, where is it?
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by tope3x(m): 4:04pm On Aug 20, 2015
Concerning your advert (smartwatch) it's 17k on nairaland and when I called you said it's 19k...don't understand you

Fillam:
ok ppl
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by BraniacX(m): 4:06pm On Aug 20, 2015
Amansu:

You have a penchant for biting more than you can chew. I have read several of your fights with numerous members before. Steer clear of me!

More than I can chew?

Seriously Me? undecided

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! grin

I guess am becoming notorious ehn!!

If you're begging me not to flay you, ask nicely and i will spare you but anything otherwise....................you know me well enough not to risk it cool
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by Fillam: 4:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
visit[b] zutasia.com[/b] n make ur order..its gon be 17kk sorry for dat bro
tope3x:
Concerning your advert (smartwatch) it's 17k on nairaland and when I called you said it's 19k...don't understand you

Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by Amansu(f): 4:31pm On Aug 20, 2015
BraniacX:

More than I can chew?

Seriously Me? undecided

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! grin

I guess am becoming notorious ehn!!

If you're begging me not to flay you, ask nicely and i will spare you but anything otherwise....................you know me well enough not to risk it cool

Look at your parched goat mouth!
No point exchanging words with weasel that ran away from the other thread, you crossed-eyed vagrant!
I am above you head and shoulder. So go look for your fellow mucky rats!
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by BraniacX(m): 4:38pm On Aug 20, 2015
Amansu:

Look at your parched goat mouth!
No point exchanging words with weasel that ran away from the other thread, you crossed-eyed vagrant!
I am above you head and shoulder. So go look for your fellow mucky rats!

Please remind me again, what thread are you talking about because i seem to have forgotten and before i stoop low to your level of understanding and reasoning and derail this thread, i want to be sure you really understand what you're spoiling for
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by james1(m): 5:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
I just de look.
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by mdfaruk: 6:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
The same sleeping dog has once caused many death to the citizens and made the country unsafe. so Y should it be allow to sleep now? we need justice for the evil they have caused knowingly or not. by stealing and looting public funds and making many die in hunger.
niyi20:
Let d sleeping dog be and work on the betterment of our country
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by tomakint: 6:10pm On Aug 20, 2015
ijustdey:

this emboldened part make my day....

I hope the wailers won't come out of their shell and say this is an APC newspaper
Sshhhhhhh! Let nobody else hear this *looked sideways and whispers into his big ear, ....."you have just been GAMED"*
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by BraniacX(m): 11:32pm On Aug 20, 2015
Did buhari also show jonathan the report on amaechi's transfer of $725million to an american bank in his own name?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Biography Of Prince Clement Agba, A Ministerial Nominee By Buhari (photos) / New Improved NIN Charges: What Is The Government's Endgame? / Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.