Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,106 members, 7,852,748 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:06 AM

Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph (47265 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno / Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr / Fashola’s Trouble Deepens As Group Lists His Sins In Petition To Senate-Naij.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by bejeria101(m): 11:13am On Aug 20, 2015
Saint pmb...make none of ur cabinet members commit o,or else....
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by gog4life(m): 11:13am On Aug 20, 2015
Let d president do wat he can in d right way.
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by Jesusloveyou: 11:13am On Aug 20, 2015
Tofax:
If it comes to IBB and ObJ Liver go fail am . When will PMB confront this two former Looters ,IBB & OBJ?
ur clueless corrupt hero gave them a clean bill, beside ,it is through d probe of ur corrupt gej that wil give us inroad to know d involvement of ibb and obj

1 Like

Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by dotune(m): 11:14am On Aug 20, 2015
allanphash7:
This is becoming boring

We need actions

Ha
True.... But anytime he wants to make action, some groups will go visit him in Abuja and remind him that this is not a military era and also remind him of the peace pact he signed.
So who will cleanse this country of corruption? It's like we have come to accept it that Nigerians are unrepentantly corrupt. sad

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by zicoraads: 11:14am On Aug 20, 2015
PassingShot:
With all the facts contained in this report, no sane man with morality should defend GEJ and his cohorts anymore.

What a waste of regime!

It's not either of the two. It's both.
I mean no insult to you, but did you attend night school? A report that is filled with speculations and allegations is what you call facts? Kai!

At this rate, I think I will probably go into the newspaper business. Sincere journalism has been thrown to the dogs. All a newspaper need do is to cook up phantom stories and the very gullible ones shout 'allelulia' undecided

Any kid can sit in the comfort of their rooms and come up with this crap. I have seen high profile investigations and corrupt cases in the West and other countries. Journalists usually come out with evidence to back up their allegations. Either a recorded audio message or a video, or something, anything. I just tire undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by gog4life(m): 11:17am On Aug 20, 2015
Let d president do wat he can in d right way.
BelieveNaija:
Pls PMB do all you can within the ambit of the constitution to recover and possibly prosecute those who have lot our treasure.
But while you are at it sir, I hope you will not forget other part of governance that are begging for urgent attention

[color=#770077][/color]
Better said.
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by bigwallace(m): 11:17am On Aug 20, 2015
dollyinxx:
Dt one no concern me o

My own b say today is My BDAY I need likeness
happy birthday dear,age with gracce!!expecting my cake
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by mildflame: 11:18am On Aug 20, 2015
Captainswag225:
buhari aka baba selfie should confront fashola, amaechi, okorocha, tinubu and oshiomole first before he disturbs jonathan.......if he dares touch jonathan, that one na wahala oo. South south independence.

Him go touch am SCATTER d USELESS WOMANWRAPPER no go do shin shin na now he wan sanbi SS abi
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by tsdarkside(m): 11:18am On Aug 20, 2015
MadCow1:
His Holiness and Execellncy..

Rt. Reverend President Muhammadu Osita Ayodele Buhari..

Federal High Priest and President of the Federal republic of Nigeria..

Jonathan's sins are unforgivable..

oyyyy....this i was afraid of......we nigerians forgive quick,,,,,what we hate to the core is,unforgivable people......i dont think jonathan is going to come out of this mess,well.............

thats why mrs jonathan aka,mama peace,was so afraid that her husband lands in prison.....
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by Captainswag225(m): 11:19am On Aug 20, 2015
mildflame:

Him go touch am SCATTER d USELESS WOMANWRAPPER no go do shin shin na now he wan sanbi SS abi
we wait and see
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by Chigold101(m): 11:19am On Aug 20, 2015
dre11:

One person returning this said amount.... This shows that some people don't have empathy.

Crooks and thieves did makes most of GEJ kitchen cabinets

That's what I want to hear and not what these wailers and noise maker keep singing to my ear lopes about selective justice and foul play
what is the name of that Jonathan's aid that returned the money?
When are they going to prosecute the Jonathan's aid?

Make una leave all these lies and face governance. Buhari is a fraud.
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by BraniacX(m): 11:21am On Aug 20, 2015
MizMyColi:
Can someone define what a meeting behind closed doors is please?

I find it absolutely bemusing that different versions of what was discussed has found it's way to various media houses.
One which Femi Adesina denied having knowledge of.

I am not holding brief for folks who are corrupt.
They should be brought to justice.

What I am more concerned about is the selectiveness of this justice/corruption paraphernalia.
And that is why I take this stance of Mr Buhari as a joke and a witch-hunt.

Lagos was deemed the most corrupt state in Nigeria, yet everyone has conveniently looked the other way.
I hate to be a pesssimist preacher, but mark my words....
This probe sensationalism will end in the papers and ultimately, the court of public opinion.

The "change" Nigerians installed is cosmetic, and at best, a scam.

Common sense is indeed uncommon and as such, kindly permit me to doff my hat for you

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by dotune(m): 11:24am On Aug 20, 2015
Some people are saying PMB should start his probe from Obj era.. Funny. In a country where we don't keep records? Or u think EFCC and ICPC are like CIA and FBI that function even with or without a siting president.
Even some of Obj's appointees have died.
Let him start from the nearest administration he collected the baton from.
PMB should also be probed after he leaves office. It's that simple. I don't know whether some of you like the state of the nation right now. Let's just leave sentiments and pray for him to do his job. Those who are found guiltless will be exonerated.
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by tsdarkside(m): 11:24am On Aug 20, 2015
Chigold101:
what is the name of that Jonathan's aid that returned the money?
When are they going to prosecute the Jonathan's aid?

Make una leave all these lies and face governance. Buhari is a fraud.

i dont think so...do you remember how many coups happend in nigeria??....buhari is wiser now....you dont beat too hard in the bushes...but,this thiefs musssst be punished somehow....i call them "traitors of the black-race"..........
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by Mega005(m): 11:24am On Aug 20, 2015
Jona must go to jail
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 20, 2015
niyi20:
Let d sleeping dog be and work on the betterment of our country
I will agree with you if you say 'let the sleeping dog dies' because the sleeping dog will naturally wake up even when you refuse to wake it up and hunt you. So why not kill it when you have the chance and forget about dog grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by mildflame: 11:25am On Aug 20, 2015
Captainswag225:
we wait and see

GEJ will not be touched directly but his aides n staffs will pay d price, there will always be pple 2take d BLAME
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by Jesusloveyou: 11:25am On Aug 20, 2015
dougivilla:
That's the opinion of the writer, why are you celebrating it like it is a court judgement in your favour?
we are celebrating because PMB is keeping to his promise of fighting corruption, and he is not move by d antics of u saTANist,by using proxy to distract him.
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by Captainswag225(m): 11:27am On Aug 20, 2015
mildflame:

GEJ will not be touched directly but his aides n staffs will pay d price, there will always be pple 2take d BLAME
i know but remember, pdp will surely come to power some day and same will be done to buhari and apc members.
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by Tofax: 11:29am On Aug 20, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
ur clueless corrupt hero gave them a clean bill, beside ,it is through d probe of ur corrupt gej that wil give us inroad to know d involvement of ibb and obj
Whatever you call him,GEJ is your former President and there's nothing you can about it. I don't insult any President no mather what cos its not easy to be one. If anyone is found to have compromise while in Office he should be tried according to the Law. There should be no secret cows.
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by Tofax: 11:29am On Aug 20, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
Whatever you call him,GEJ is your former President and there's nothing you can about it. I don't insult any President no mather what cos its not easy to be one. If anyone is found to have compromise while in Office he should be tried according to the Law. There should be no secret cows.
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by shizzy7(f): 11:31am On Aug 20, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahaha funny u, then am jux like u then, we all book space, but the diff is i am in other sections too missy..... Didnt i tell u i have nigerian friendz in real life? There's alot things u think i dont know that i do....u always make me laugh.
No, you didn't tell me... No, I don't book space neither am I stuck to politics section But you said something I didn't like so I started avoiding some kind of threads...
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by Tofax: 11:32am On Aug 20, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
Whatever you call him,GEJ is your former President and there's nothing you can about it. If anyone is found to have compromised while in Office he should be tried according to the Law. There should be no secret cows. I don't seems to understand why PMB is scared to investigate IBB & OBJ.
This Looters are corruption personified.
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by Captainswag225(m): 11:33am On Aug 20, 2015
shizzy7:
No, you didn't tell me... No, I don't book space neither am I stuck to politics section But you said something I didn't like so I started avoiding some kind of threads...
what is it that i said that u didnt like? Tell me
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by tsdarkside(m): 11:33am On Aug 20, 2015
Captainswag225:
i know but remember, pdp will surely come to power some day and same will be done to buhari and apc members.

thats is good,,,,,when two are fighting,the third is happy............many nasty secrets will come to light.....very good....e[b]verybody probe everybody!!![/b]

probe the ants,giraffs,baboons,rats,eagles,lions,kangerous,half-casts,white-people,indians,lebaneses,chinese,even the new born babys,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,PROBE `EM ALL!!!!!!!!!!,,,,,,,aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by MizMyColi(f): 11:34am On Aug 20, 2015
djgbedu:
lagos was deemed the most corrupt state by who? The same media u accused of giving conflicting reports? So buhari should start probing state govts nw when we have new governors in those states whose job is to do what exactly? Buhari should probe obj and ibb when their successors did what exactly? The funny thing is the hopelessly corrupt previous govt u guys are busy defending online blindly are probably negotiating soft landings for themselves right nw

You still don't get the drift, do you?
I made that assertion based on Mr Tinubu's role in his election and his precedents.

All we are saying is Mr Buhari should go after those from the other side of the divide too.
If it is good for goose, it is good for Mr Gander.

He promised to probe the past 16 years of PDP, only to limit it to Jonathan's 6 years, why?
You guys have conveniently left that part out.

Look Mister, we will not be fooled.
This change is cosmetic and a scam.
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by nobeku: 11:35am On Aug 20, 2015
Fillam:
WHAT WE KEEP HEARING EVERY NOW AND THEN IS I WILL PROBE THIS,I WILL PROBE THAT.. I WILL FIGHT ANTI CORRUPTION,I WILL DO THIS..THE COUNTRY IS STAND STILL.. NO MINISTERS,NO PLANS,NO BUDGETS,NO COMMEMCEMENT OF ANYTHING ATALL..SACK THIS SACK THAT..HE kept sacking everyone..

Please is fighting corruption now means you arresting and fighting your enemies??
You have finally been given permission to behead yourself so as to take you off your mental misery..Freaking lowlifer!
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by mildflame: 11:35am On Aug 20, 2015
Captainswag225:

And that is what I am prayin 4 it will make every politician 2sit up n be accountable because their arses will be d next one on d line anytime a new government steps in PMB inclusive
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by Captainswag225(m): 11:40am On Aug 20, 2015
mildflame:

And that is what I am prayin 4 it will make every politician 2sit up n be accountable because their arses will be d next one on d line anytime a new government steps in PMB inclusive
yeah, thats nice, the corruption needs to stop, nigerians needz to start enjoying the gud life so its all gud.....but the anti corruption programme shouldnt only haunt pdp people, its should focus on apc members too.
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 20, 2015
Captainswag225:
yeah, thats nice, the corruption needs to stop, nigerians needz to start enjoying the gud life so its all gud.....but the anti corruption programme shouldnt only haunt pdp people, its should focus on apc members too.
and who told you he is focusing on only PDP?
Re: Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph by Captainswag225(m): 11:44am On Aug 20, 2015
firstEVA:
and who told you he is focusing on only PDP?
tell me abt it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Biography Of Prince Clement Agba, A Ministerial Nominee By Buhari (photos) / New Improved NIN Charges: What Is The Government's Endgame? / Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.