Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

B - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / B (5087 Views)

The Obsession Of A School Girl / Men Obsession With B**bs,,how True Is This?? / Nairaland Females And Obsession With Their Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: B by UyiIredia(m): 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2015
Germaine324:
LOL, okay. You better keep your promise, alright?
Pinky swear smiley

1 Like

Re: B by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 22, 2015
Germaine324:

Okay am not so sure I like her anymore. Yeah!
But think of this, did she have to tell you of the one night stand? She didn't but she did anyway. Honesty. If she was honest in that aspect, what makes you truly think she isn't honest with you in other things.
Plus, are you sure it's not just your insecurities playing with you?

Well it could be my insecurities and not wanting to be played. Yea she was honest but it was while we were having drinks so inhibition a bit low. She made a friend during her nysc who people know is a hustler but apparently they see her as the good one. Won't u be doubting her in my shoes ?
Re: B by Germaine324(f): 9:13pm On Aug 22, 2015
Okay...yeah. I definitely would. I don't blame you though. Just don't let the sex thing spoil a good stuff for you though. Heaven knows it almost spoilt mine! undecided
Re: B by Nobody: 12:49am On Aug 23, 2015
Germaine324:
I would love to tell you to forget her like the others did but...you need some sort of closure. You choose yours to be sex and she does not want a closure, so she denies you. Sean, am not quite happy with what you said to her though. I truly feel she could really love you but not want to have sex with you because she is scared. I am going to say my dirty secret here. I never had sex with any of my boyfriends cause I was afraid that was what they wanted and thereafter they would pack their bags and leave me.
A boy I used to date while I was in Nigeria was the only boy I ever loved and the one I would not let do anything more than kiss me for fear he would leave me after getting lustfully satisfied.
Illustrating it this way; if there is a meal you do not really like and a meat you do is kept in front of you and you eat the meat first, there is a greater likelihood of your not finishing the food but if the meat is your goal after the meal, you must finish the food. I really think same applies.
She is teasing you with the sex cause she wants the relationship to go on and she loves you too much to let you get over her. She wants you to stay!
Plausible, but then again what's to say she ain't getting it on the side? That's the problem.
Re: B by Germaine324(f): 12:56am On Aug 23, 2015
BoboYekini:
Plausible, but then again what's to say she ain't getting it on the side? That's the problem.
Because she was honest enough to come clean to him when it happened the one time. She did this without being asked. Could we not still bank on that now? Let's cut her some slack, will we?
Re: B by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 23, 2015
Germaine324:

Because she was honest enough to come clean to him when it happened the one time. She did this without being asked. Could we not still bank on that now? Let's cut her some slack, will we?
If I was in his shoes, I'd rather she never came clean sef. Now, nothing's ever going to remain the same again...
Re: B by Germaine324(f): 1:29am On Aug 23, 2015
BoboYekini:
If I was in his shoes, I'd rather she never came clean sef. Now, nothing's ever going to remain the same again...
But it happened during their break and the dude was already dating another girl even though this girl still claimed to have him. He cheated first, cause he didn't break off entirely with her while he was dating the new girl. Totally justified!
Re: B by Nobody: 1:31am On Aug 23, 2015
Germaine324:

But it happened during their break and the dude was already dating another girl even though this girl still claimed to have him. He cheated first, cause he didn't break off entirely with her while he was dating the new girl. Totally justified!
Not!
Re: B by Germaine324(f): 1:37am On Aug 23, 2015
BoboYekini:
Not!
LOL....but seriously, she is. She tried to come to him, he wouldn't agree. In a sense she was free. Plus, she admitted her failure of a one night stand. He on other hand probably slept with the other girl a lot!
Re: B by Nobody: 1:41am On Aug 23, 2015
Germaine324:

LOL....but seriously, she is. She tried to come to him, he wouldn't agree. In a sense she was free. Plus, she admitted her failure of a one night stand. He on other hand probably slept with the other girl a lot!
*yawn* cheesy
Re: B by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 23, 2015
BoboYekini:

Thats the major problem. She smokes, drinks, admitted to having a one night stand, her mentality all points to that. Thats the main reason why i seem to be going for sex cos i don't see how the relationship could proceed
Re: B by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 23, 2015
BoboYekini:

Same here. I have made up my mind now when i meet a babe let their past remain in the past. I can't handle some information
Re: B by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 23, 2015
Germaine324:

Ok let me put more things into the context. We never dated !!!. We were seeing each other. She said she did not want to jump into any relationship. I did come on too strong for sex at the beginning and she did say once that i should be patient that i would get everything i wanted but we should be friends first. I didn't respond and things got bad until she left back for Nigeria. I just felt silly and used and we tried keeping in touch when she was back but i just didnt feel good about it so i blanked her out. I went on a holiday to Ibiza and put up pics to get her jealous. She ignored me for a while but then got in contact a couple of months later saying hello. We started talking again but nothing was said. It was around that time i started dating. So i did not cheat. The one night stand is wrong because after all the story she gave me about sex she now does that. How can i trust that she won't do that or she is not even just playing me and doing other guys. My friends that saw her suspected this.
Re: B by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 23, 2015
Germaine324:

The other girl was my girlfriend. She was free for sure no doubt. Telling me was a mistake though and also the fact that it was a one night stand. It kind of voids all her innocent act of getting to know me first.
Re: B by oshyno(m): 5:16pm On Aug 24, 2015
Seandexter:

She doesn't demand but i think she knows that i am a nice guy so she drops situations whereby she needs money but does not ask. The sex thing is because i feel she will be fucking other guys which runs me mad

Wow mine kind of used same tactic b4 she realized I was not cut out to be magad. I will always give u the same tactic I used. Give her any assistance that u wud give to a normal stranger.Mine I started giving her like 3k pa month ( yea I was dat mean). Any assistance she needs provide the little u can forget easily if things didnt work out between you two. Dont demand for sex and if she feels u dont assist her financially enough let her know subtly she does not contribute anytin in the relationship. Yea papi. We all know the only contribution they do is sex, soo she too will get the message.
Re: B by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 26, 2015
oshyno:

Wow mine kind of used same tactic b4 she realized I was not cut out to be magad. I will always give u the same tactic I used. Give her any assistance that u wud give to a normal stranger.Mine I started giving her like 3k pa month ( yea I was dat mean). Any assistance she needs provide the little u can forget easily if things didnt work out between you two. Dont demand for sex and if she feels u dont assist her financially enough let her know subtly she does not contribute anytin in the relationship. Yea papi. We all know the only contribution they do is sex, soo she too will get the message.

It might be too late for that sha. The day before i left she came over to see me after church and i went psycho on her (congi and frustration). Called her Olosho and that she hustled me for money and that she didn't love me as she said. She cried. I felt sorry for her and tried to pet her but she left. Called her after no pickup. Texted her a couple of times that i was sorry for what i said but that she bleeped up as well by teasing my emotions and not giving anything to the relationship but no reply. Might be over now but i still wanna get things off my mind to her.
Re: B by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 27, 2015
[quote author=josh2015 post=37216446]

lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Small Things Instantly Kills The Mood For You / The 10 Types Of Ashawo !!! / Video: Girls Put Their Natural Curves On Displays At The South Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.