Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

B - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / B (5070 Views)

The Obsession Of A School Girl / Men Obsession With B**bs,,how True Is This?? / Nairaland Females And Obsession With Their Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

B by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 20, 2015
T
Re: B by falconey(m): 9:54am On Aug 20, 2015
I sympathize with you.......I keep telling my gender spending on girls is a bad investment!

2 Likes

Re: B by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 20, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]√

Why?
Re: B by SUGARBEE(f): 9:56am On Aug 20, 2015
Honestly dear, would advice you to breakup with her cuz I think she's nothing more than a gold digger.. If you continue with her she might weigh you down and you might loose sight of the one girl that might be yours

2 Likes

Re: B by HDee(m): 10:01am On Aug 20, 2015
lemme read the post first, @op modified Bros e! Abeg, make sure you tattoo your name in that ass. Don't backoff now, you have come this far.
Re: B by 175(m): 10:01am On Aug 20, 2015
I relate your story to this!

Re: B by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Honestly dear, would advice you to breakup with her cuz I think she's nothing more than a gold digger.. If you continue with her she might weigh you down and you might loose sight of the one girl that might be yours

Thats what i am thinking now. But what made u call her a gold digger. Just a girls point of view needed
Re: B by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 20, 2015
175:
I relate your story to this!

Confused?? pls explain lol
Re: B by SUGARBEE(f): 10:05am On Aug 20, 2015
Seandexter:

Thats what i am thinking now. But what made u call her a gold digger. Just a girls point of view needed

You figure it out yourself..
Re: B by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:

You figure it out yourself..

I don't usually think straight when it comes to this chick, i am sure u can tell by the post. It will be good to put out a few pointers
Re: B by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 20, 2015
HDee:
lemme read the post first, @op modified Bros e! Abeg, make sure you tattoo your name in that ass. Don't backoff now, you have come this far.

lol...u dey mock me
Re: B by 175(m): 10:13am On Aug 20, 2015
Seandexter:

Confused?? pls explain lol
. The lady is ripping you apart just as City did to Chelsea! gringringrin
Re: B by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 20, 2015
175:
The lady is ripping you apart just as City did to Chelsea! gringringrin

I am seeing that now....and it is very bad sef. cos its three times now in 18 months. still no sex and investments dan plenty. So u feel quitting is the best thing?? And why is she playing it this way? I was convinced she was down when she first came over last year but since then na game she dey play
Re: B by Cutehector(m): 10:20am On Aug 20, 2015
Falconey was right
Re: B by 175(m): 10:32am On Aug 20, 2015
Seandexter:

I am seeing that now....and it is very bad sef. cos its three times now in 18 months. still no sex and investments dan plenty. So u feel quitting is the best thing?? And why is she playing it this way? I was convinced she was down when she first came over last year but since then na game she dey play

Don't quit yet!
Don't spend again!
Instead, play her into having sex with you and rip her v-jay apart with your Ajaokuta Steel Rod.
Re: B by HDee(m): 10:41am On Aug 20, 2015
Seandexter:

lol...u dey mock me
no.. Ain't mocking you boss, just an advice. You can't just spend your money for nothing.
Re: B by HDee(m): 10:44am On Aug 20, 2015
175:

Don't quit yet!
Don't spend again!
Instead, play her into having sex with you and rip her v-jay apart with your Ajaokuta Steel Rod.
yea.. He gets it.
Re: B by donholy28(m): 10:48am On Aug 20, 2015
Op if u post this same thing again i will flog u
Re: B by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 20, 2015
175:

Don't quit yet!
Don't spend again!

Ok i have tried playing her but she seems a step ahead all the time. She dan study me die. I never intended on spending on her but she found a way. Advice me on how to turn this around.
Re: B by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 20, 2015
HDee:
no.. Ain't mocking you boss, just an advice. You can't just spend your money for nothing.

As in thats the thing. This trip alone i spent around 70k on her. It is becoming obsessive
Re: B by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 20, 2015
donholy28:
Op if u post this same thing again i will flog u

na the way he dey do me for body o.
Re: B by josh2015: 4:55pm On Aug 20, 2015
HDee:
yea.. He gets it.

lol
Re: B by MsBliss(f): 6:50pm On Aug 20, 2015
I have watched exactly this film before.
Re: B by BANGERLEE1(m): 7:25pm On Aug 20, 2015
This ur film sweet die.....

Even though ur brain na Push and Work..
Re: B by josh2015: 7:33pm On Aug 20, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
This ur film sweet die.....

Even though ur brain na Push and Work..

push and work ke?
Re: B by josh2015: 7:33pm On Aug 20, 2015
MsBliss:
I have watched exactly this film before.

Really??
Re: B by akins56(m): 7:54pm On Aug 20, 2015
ybros you are on an advance friend zone.
Re: B by josh2015: 8:30pm On Aug 20, 2015
akins56:
ybros you are on an advance friend zone.

advance friend zone?? despite all the making out? I fingered her as well
Re: B by uche92(m): 9:14pm On Aug 20, 2015
Dude you are going to need to get over your lady friend very quickly. Been there, it doesnt end well for you

Seandexter:
This story has gone on for too long and it has taken its toll on me. I have been on and off with this girl for a while now. Nothing official though. I am based in jand and she in naija (uni lag). We met in naija and exchanged details. She came to jand on hols and we hooked up. I made the mistake of coming on too strong for sex early on and which apparently turned her off and we argued a lot on this. But this babe still dey come see me and i dey take her out and spent on her but we just kissed couple of times despite me wanting more. When she left i actually had a breakdown. It felt like her rejecting my sexual advances was like me getting slapped mentally. I eventually moved on and dated after that which she was aware of. She tried to come around when i was naija again but didn't let her as i was dating.

Me and my GF broke up and suddenly i am thinking of her again (to be fair i never really stopped). We reconnected and started talking again. She claims she likes me but cannot jump into anything due to me knowing some of her family members and our fight history. But she still comes around a lot n we talked nearly everyday. we make out, fingered her once but she won't let me go further. She still managed to bill me while doing all this. Now i am back in jand and i have let her know she is just taking advantage of my feelings for her. We aint talking right now. I still feel that she has the edge on me or something. I feel down on it which is why i keep going back i guess. The question is how do i break this hold? I know have sex right?? but i think she also knows this and is playing her cards right.

Also the chick says she likes me a lot but think she is just playing me cos why would u like a guy and not have sex with him after all this while. She is not a virgin and she is probably sexual active. I don't know why but for some reason i feel cheated. Everyone is telling me to move on now that this is taken too much out of me. Everytime you and this babe have anything u end up feeling bad. I am just confused cos moving on means losing and no way to recoup the investment made. I know i sound cheap or rude but i am just saying it now as i feel.
Re: B by josh2015: 10:08pm On Aug 20, 2015
uche92:
Dude you are going to need to get over your lady friend very quickly. Been there, it doesnt end well for you

How did it end for you? lol
Re: B by keeptalkin(m): 10:12pm On Aug 20, 2015
Maybe she playiing hard to get or she dating someone to and wants to see if her own relationship messes up before coming back to you
Re: B by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 20, 2015
keeptalkin:
Maybe she playiing hard to get or she dating someone to and wants to see if her own relationship messes up before coming back to you

I have heard all this. hard to get, keeping me there, playing me. All not good. need to move on

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Sex Story With Ijebu Girls. / My GF Uses Her Ex For Bbm/whatsapp Display Picture.. Is It Justifiable? / Sex Slavery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.