Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,725 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

MY Friend Ex Wants Him To Marry.her Husband's Sister. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MY Friend Ex Wants Him To Marry.her Husband's Sister. (647 Views)

My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed / Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MY Friend Ex Wants Him To Marry.her Husband's Sister. by flavourwole: 1:13pm On Aug 20, 2015
My pal needs your advice;He broke up with a lady last year,due to his finacial situation.The lady was ready for marriage but my friend was still struggling to make it.While she is working class lady.Both are greadutes,she later got married early this year.later she called my friend,asked him why he didn't congratulate her about the wedding,my friend apologized.To cut the long story short,she sent a lady's no to my guy to woo her because she is her late 30s and in need of husband.She is a banker,same blood with her own husband.do u know that she told her hubby about it and both agreed to play along,because she told her husband abt my friend.She told my friend not to involved her that he should tell the banker lady that he was a friend to her husband.The person my guy never met.Now they are dating but my friend only like the banker lady but not for marriage,while the lady is ready and told him start planning for introduction and wedding proper.pls your opinion
Re: MY Friend Ex Wants Him To Marry.her Husband's Sister. by davidayn(m): 1:14pm On Aug 20, 2015
Aww !
Re: MY Friend Ex Wants Him To Marry.her Husband's Sister. by delishpot: 1:15pm On Aug 20, 2015
If he did not like her why date her? Iyanga dey sleep trouble go wake am.
Re: MY Friend Ex Wants Him To Marry.her Husband's Sister. by Jhenny(f): 1:15pm On Aug 20, 2015
i dont understand
Re: MY Friend Ex Wants Him To Marry.her Husband's Sister. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:16pm On Aug 20, 2015
Don't be d architect of ur problem young man..
Re: MY Friend Ex Wants Him To Marry.her Husband's Sister. by gj22(m): 1:48pm On Aug 20, 2015
What advice does "your friend" need? Weather to marry the girl or not? Is it nairaland he wants to use to decide his future?

2 Likes

Re: MY Friend Ex Wants Him To Marry.her Husband's Sister. by flavourwole: 2:17pm On Aug 20, 2015
My friend doesn't want to marry the lady,but she is ready for marriage.she didn't know the guy was an ex to her brother's wife.she wants to know his family,then fix date for introduction and wedding.
Re: MY Friend Ex Wants Him To Marry.her Husband's Sister. by Ephemmm: 2:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
I just hate it when a lady is giving a man deadline/pressurizing a man for marriage: I tell you such relationship will be full of pretence and aspiration towards getting married alone.

After this, yawa go gash.....
Re: MY Friend Ex Wants Him To Marry.her Husband's Sister. by marshalcarter: 2:24pm On Aug 20, 2015
Tell dat ur guy to break up with the gal if he's not ready ooo...cos all dis''marry ma friend'' marriage be lyk 9ja....dem no dey reach final...hope you knw wat I mean
Re: MY Friend Ex Wants Him To Marry.her Husband's Sister. by pretydiva(f): 3:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
Shuo ur guy nor get mouth 2 take break up with d babe ni

(1) (Reply)

Love And Ethnicity! What Is The Way Out ..pls Help / The Power Of Make Up / Want To B Interviewed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.