Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Are You Comfortable Dating Someone With The Same Name As Your Sibling? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Comfortable Dating Someone With The Same Name As Your Sibling? (909 Views)

Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? / Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. / Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Comfortable Dating Someone With The Same Name As Your Sibling? by sirusX(m): 5:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
For some people, they're used to calling their partners by name, so what if by coincidence they bear the same first and middle name?

I asked this question and someone's response was "NO", with her reason being that calling his name in a romantic way would sound soo odd...and worse when you talk about the bedroom.

What's your view?
Re: Are You Comfortable Dating Someone With The Same Name As Your Sibling? by ladyF(f): 5:27pm On Aug 20, 2015
Nothing there jor.

Hahaha. I get....U dont have to call him by his name in d bedroom if it sounds weird. grin lol I can imagine..... grin It does sound weird!!!
Re: Are You Comfortable Dating Someone With The Same Name As Your Sibling? by Jannie1999(f): 5:29pm On Aug 20, 2015
it will be so odd

1 Like

Re: Are You Comfortable Dating Someone With The Same Name As Your Sibling? by buygala(m): 5:29pm On Aug 20, 2015
ok
Re: Are You Comfortable Dating Someone With The Same Name As Your Sibling? by ronald4lif(m): 5:29pm On Aug 20, 2015
Not a problem. An ex name was same with a siblings and I used it to make fond of her. That she was just as stubborn as him and we laught it off. I've dated someone bearing same name as me. Never saw it an issue.
Re: Are You Comfortable Dating Someone With The Same Name As Your Sibling? by Cutehector(m): 5:30pm On Aug 20, 2015
Not a problem
Re: Are You Comfortable Dating Someone With The Same Name As Your Sibling? by lampardizik(m): 5:30pm On Aug 20, 2015
shocked angry sad tongue
Re: Are You Comfortable Dating Someone With The Same Name As Your Sibling? by tpiander: 5:39pm On Aug 20, 2015
may God provide you people with meaningful jobs.
Re: Are You Comfortable Dating Someone With The Same Name As Your Sibling? by therealdeal10: 6:38pm On Aug 20, 2015
There's notin dere

Highest u call her oda names
Or beta still gv her a special name dat u'll always call her

(1) (Reply)

Road Accident Kills 38 Virgins Going To King Of Swaziland's Wife Chosen Ceremony / Mindset Of Ladies That Needs Changing / Is She Intrested In Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.