Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,700 members, 7,813,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi (18815 Views)

Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower / Looted Funds: FG Recovers N3.4 Trn Cash, Assets – Amaechi / Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by mykemiley(f): 9:06pm On Aug 20, 2015
Buhari dey do Jona 4 1 side while Wike dey do Ameachi 4 1 side... Hmmmm folitice na bad tin o cos I no no who 2 blv again.
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Rivers State wage bill stood at 9Billion as the time Amaechi left office, and he said left 10Billion in Crédit, do you expect him to empty the whole treasury just to pay salaries? How many State governors left without incurring debts? But amaechi left surprise and should be commended!
did the shameless ameachi ever remember to include the excess crude cash that was given to river state and what the money was used for...the truth is even if ameachi wears a head band explicitly saying he stole you would still defend him...

Rubbish...

The fool suffered industrious workers in rivers state and also closed down the court in the state...when would you in your life objectively see the flaws in the person of ameachi and the apc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by nobeku: 9:10pm On Aug 20, 2015
fitzmayowa:

Amaechi is definitely lying, if he left the so called billions and assets as he claimed why did he run to the court(the same court he closed for over a year) to stop the probe against him

Well APC and lies are siamese twins...SMH
CRETIN!!!!!
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by nobeku: 9:12pm On Aug 20, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You claim to leave Billions cash but couldn't pay workers,Corpers,the two football clubs,sharks and Dolphins were owed? Ameachi don't even knw how to lie,he should tell us how much he stole to fund Apc
GOAT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 20, 2015
Left billions while you are owing workers 3 months salary.

Akuko uwa
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:15pm On Aug 20, 2015
nobeku:
GOAT!!!!!!!!!!!!
ANT

1 Like

Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by westlius(m): 9:22pm On Aug 20, 2015
fitzmayowa:

Amaechi is definitely lying, if he left the so called billions and assets as he claimed why did he run to the court(the same court he closed for over a year) to stop the probe against him

Well APC and lies are siamese twins...SMH
My dear na Apc dey rule now and 4 wike wat happened to omeihia will hit him soon APC CHANGE PDP (foolz) opposition 4 life
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Happiness87(f): 9:23pm On Aug 20, 2015
Ameachi has a good record as a governor of Rivers state and here are hisachievements since he joined APC

0. Lead common sense revolution to a successful victory at the polls

1. Corpers were owed since 2012

2. the two football clubs in Rivers were not paid for almost 6months

3. Civil servants were owed 3months Salary.

4. Students on scholarship got stranded abroad

5. Shut down judiciary to enable him rules with impunity

6. Shut down Legislature and became sole administrator

7. Bought jet and chopper for presidential campaigns

8. His aides were bought bullet proof cars.

9. uncompleted stadium

10 uncomplete roads

11. Constructed pillars for mono rail for 100million naira per pillar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by UncleDeeee(m): 9:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
Amaechi is a liar! Wasn't he the one who openly said that he will see what Wike will govern with as there was nothing left in Rivers State?
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by ChelseaDr(m): 9:33pm On Aug 20, 2015
Sanchez01:

This is where Amaechi implicated himself. While his absence from Rivers during the hand over ceremony could mean he did not accept the outcome of the election, it could have as well implied that he had dark secrets. Either way, both should come out to clear the air. Some of us wish to know the truth.

That's the point
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:33pm On Aug 20, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Rivers State wage bill stood at 9Billion as the time Amaechi left office, and he said left 10Billion in Crédit, do you expect him to empty the whole treasury just to pay salaries? How many State governors left without incurring debts? But amaechi left surprise and should be commended!

Amechi said he left assets that can be converted into money but ended up not naming even one of them...Did he forget their names gringrin

Do you know any civil servant from Rivers state...ask him how many months Amechi owed before he left office...

Do you know any pensioner in Rivers state...ask him how many months Amechi owed them before living office...

Do you know those that dispose refuse in Rivers state...ask them how many months owed them by Amechi before left office...cheesy

Do you know the club called Sharks and Dolphins...ask how much they were owed...

Do you those working in judiciary that Amechi closed down...ask how much they owed...

Check out DMO website...come back and tell me how much you saw against Rivers state cheesy

Have you heard of Jericho wall?...Amechi rebuilt it in Rivers state using pillars of gold and diamond hence it cost him 100million naira each...cheesy

God forbid that APC will rule my state...though it won't even happen even if Tinubu is INEC chairman and Akande is returning officer...with You as party agent cheesy

Imagine Osun is dead...Oyo is in coma...Imo is in coma...Ogun is bleeding... Lagos is gasping for breathe...Edo is convulsing ...I don't even wanna try North... cheesygrin Imagine Abacha looting machine abi money laundering guru; Alhaji Bagudu chanting change and his people gave him key to their treasury as governor...cheesygrin

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/wike-to-pay-civil-servants-salary-arrears/212889/

https://www.nairaland.com/2404408/truth-battles-amaechi-wike
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Chigold101(m): 9:39pm On Aug 20, 2015
bebene:
rivers political cold war! wike now is your turn to tell us how much was left for with tangible evidence pls, a financial statement of the amaechi's administration could help us understand who is right.

correct but look at this:
http://dailymail.com.ng/bancorp-bank-in-the-united-states-writes-to-buhari-plans-to-return-rotimi-amaechis-loot/
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Chigold101(m): 9:41pm On Aug 20, 2015
mykemiley:
Buhari dey do Jona 4 1 side while Wike dey do Ameachi 4 1 side... Hmmmm folitice na bad tin o cos I no no who 2 blv again.
which Jona? Jona that was having fun in Kenya? forget dear... Buhari just de make noise so that we no go think say him node do anything...

but read this sha... http://dailymail.com.ng/bancorp-bank-in-the-united-states-writes-to-buhari-plans-to-return-rotimi-amaechis-loot/
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by excellentmomma(f): 9:48pm On Aug 20, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Handover is a mere formality! After all Jonathan handed over to Buhari, Trillions Of Naira in Debt!

Amaechi didn't leave any debt for wike! That one alone is commendable!

Proofs pls,,,
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by niceman24(m): 9:55pm On Aug 20, 2015
Dis man (amechi) is amasing me, is he not d same amechi who said dat wike is going to inherit empty treasury dat river state does nt hv any money in their pulse. Dat wike will nt see money to run govt
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Joevics(m): 10:11pm On Aug 20, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

supporter of APC alert, they dont think before posting to cover up their corrupt party leaders. If rivers state bill is 10bill, hw come wike has been able to clear the 4 months salaries and also engaging in many other developmental projects with just a loan of 30bill. Do ur calculations and research properly nd stop forging figures like oshobaba.
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Jesusloveyou: 10:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
natas22:
Accusations and counter accusations season 2

Amaechi is my man but what is going on is just nemesis.

The way you treat others that's the way you will be treated.
u don't even know what u are saying, how did he treat others
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by bebene: 10:23pm On Aug 20, 2015
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by 83lagosroad(m): 10:25pm On Aug 20, 2015
amech... son of the fathers of lairs. if you left 7billion in the state account how come u didnt pay workers salary. hummmm buhari beware oooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Jesusloveyou: 10:30pm On Aug 20, 2015
DikeOha882:
Left billions while you are owing workers 3 months salary.

Akuko uwa
and in less than 3wks wike borrow 30b naira to share for pdp faithfools for helping him to rigg d election,
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by godwin120alex: 10:35pm On Aug 20, 2015
I taught d judgement of probe or not to probe will be delivered today in Rivers State. My question is why did it take many months for Ameachi to respond to d issue of empty tresury ?
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Gondonu: 10:59pm On Aug 20, 2015
godwin120alex:
I taught d judgement of probe or not to probe will be delivered today in Rivers State. My question is why did it take many months for Ameachi to respond to d issue of empty tresury ?
You mind this jester of a governor? Only his gullible supporters will believe this piece of shit.Change indeed!
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Gondonu: 11:03pm On Aug 20, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Mumu! Rivers State wage bill stand at 9Billion Naira Monthly. Ameachi owed only April salaries. Do you expect him to empty the entire treasury to pay salaries? How many governors owed salaries before the intervention of Buhari?

Can't you see Wike is on a mission to persecute Amaechi?
Pls carry this your APC mentality out of here.You will never reason objectively.By the way why can't you ever argue your case without resorting to insults pls?

2 Likes

Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by pBuhari(f): 11:12pm On Aug 20, 2015
Amaechi is a lair
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Rushdiesel: 11:23pm On Aug 20, 2015
Amaechi is a liar just like there apc leaders..who wil oviously believe him, when he single handedly sponsord apc in their campains wit billions frm the state treasury plus the looting galor at the last mins in the state house...wike knew his moves..so wike is on point.

1 Like

Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 20, 2015
Happiness87:
Ameachi has a good record as a governor of Rivers state and here are hisachievements since he joined APC

0. Lead common sense revolution to a successful victory at the polls

1. Corpers were owed since 2012

2. the two football clubs in Rivers were not paid for almost 6months

3. Civil servants were owed 3months Salary.

4. Students on scholarship got stranded abroad

5. Shut down judiciary to enable him rules with impunity

6. Shut down Legislature and became sole administrator

7. Bought jet and chopper for presidential campaigns

8. His aides were bought bullet proof cars.

9. uncompleted stadium

10 uncomplete roads

11. Constructed pillars for mono rail for 100million naira per pillar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el-v9QzsGL4

baba roll with millions in his breast pocket

1 Like

Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
Make the two of them DIE there
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 21, 2015
Happiness87:
what did he do with money all these years, do you know rivers IGR, hahaha, if you have been to rivers you will be ashamed,

abandoned projects everywhere

the rail project, he estimated 100million per pillar, who builds 1pillar with 100million.

hahaha 4months salaries across all sectors not even teachers were paid

you can't defend this one

You mean he didn't complete that 10km monorail nonsense that passed through areas where the hold up was nonexistent? Rivers State must have been raped severely... so sad.
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 21, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Amechi said he left assets that can be converted into money but ended up not naming even one of them...Did he forget their names gringrin

Do you know any civil servant from Rivers state...ask him how many months Amechi owed before he left office...

Do you know any pensioner in Rivers state...ask him how many months Amechi owed them before living office...

Do you know those that dispose refuse in Rivers state...ask them how many months owed them by Amechi before left office...cheesy

Do you know the club called Sharks and Dolphins...ask how much they were owed...

Do you those working in judiciary that Amechi closed down...ask how much they owed...

Check out DMO website...come back and tell me how much you saw against Rivers state cheesy

Have you heard of Jericho wall?...Amechi rebuilt it in Rivers state using pillars of gold and diamond hence it cost him 100million naira each...cheesy

God forbid that APC will rule my state...though it won't even happen even if Tinubu is INEC chairman and Akande is returning officer...with You as party agent cheesy

Imagine Osun is dead...Oyo is in coma...Imo is in coma...Ogun is bleeding... Lagos is gasping for breathe...Edo is convulsing ...I don't even wanna try North... cheesygrin Imagine Abacha looting machine abi money laundering guru; Alhaji Bagudu chanting change and his people gave him key to their treasury as governor...cheesygrin

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/wike-to-pay-civil-servants-salary-arrears/212889/

https://www.nairaland.com/2404408/truth-battles-amaechi-wike

Imo is on Life Support and Fuel go soon finish for the gen! cry
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:40am On Aug 21, 2015
mykl01:

Imo is on Life Support and Fuel go soon finish for the gen! cry

gringringringringrin I wonder the craze for APC by some people... Imagine Lagos is gasping for breath...Osun is dead...Oyo is in coma...Ogun is bleeding... Edo is convulsing...North is not even be considered at all...because if a state can happily dash their treasury key to a money laundering guru as governor then there's no hope for them...Read about Abacha and his looting cum money laundering machine named Alhaji Bagudu he's APC governor for Kebbi state now cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Truckpusher(m): 12:49am On Aug 21, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Handover is a mere formality! After all Jonathan handed over to Buhari, Trillions Of Naira in Debt!

Amaechi didn't leave any debt for wike! That one alone is commendable!
Thunder must fire your head and that of your entire family for these lies you're spreading - oops ! My bad , I forgot that your gender identity crisis won't let you see beyond your bastardized nature.

Oloriburuku.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Sacks 2 ICPC Board Nominees Over Allegation Of Corruption / Council Officials, Political Appointees Pledge To Leave PDP With Ayade / I’ll Perform Better In My Second Term If Re-Elected - President Jonathan Assures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.