Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi (18822 Views)

Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower / Looted Funds: FG Recovers N3.4 Trn Cash, Assets – Amaechi / Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by tiswell(m): 8:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
still on the matter
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Happiness87(f): 8:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
hahaha, yes You stole billions in cash and assest.

why did you owe 4months salaries across board if you left billions

lying liars
“If he (Amaechi) left enough as he claims, why were civil servants, pensioners, footballers and contractors owed? Even students on scholarship abroad were stranded and almost barred from sitting for their final exams.
I love this part, hahaha

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 20, 2015
Sanchez01:
It's either Wike 'cleared' the said sums upon his emergence as the governor of the state or that Amaechi is lying.

I could remember Wike claimed Rivers' properties (government vehicles) were scattered and abandoned in several parts of Abuja. Expecting Wike's reply tomorrow...
Amaechi left billions of debt in Rivers.

Cc kenai

3 Likes

Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Evaromantik(m): 8:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
How will i know who is telling the truth now........politics self,..........tell Buhari to probe you if you claim innocence oh Amechi Rotimi
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Handover is a mere formality! After all Jonathan handed over to Buhari, Trillions Of Naira in Debt!

Amaechi didn't leave any debt for wike! That one alone is commendable!
Didn't leave any debts but were oweing workers,footballers,even Corpers were not paid,very commendable indeed!
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by BABYLUVLY(f): 8:29pm On Aug 20, 2015
LOL, THESE PEOPLE SEF. WHO IS THE LIAR HERE?
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 20, 2015
Billions? Hw many billions exactly? Or dont u have records like NOI?
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Captainswag225(m): 8:29pm On Aug 20, 2015
why is amaechi lying like dis? Buhari probe and arrest him. Show us that u arent partial.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 20, 2015
Is it just me meeen I'm tired of hearing this Amaechi vs Wike beef
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by juliusogedengbe(m): 8:30pm On Aug 20, 2015
Mogidi:
You left billions in APC not in Rivers.
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Happiness87(f): 8:31pm On Aug 20, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Ok

“If he (Amaechi) left enough as he claims, why were civil servants, pensioners, footballers and contractors owed? Even students on scholarship abroad were stranded andalmost barred from sitting for their final exams.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by allanphash7(m): 8:31pm On Aug 20, 2015
Lady F
ladyF:
So who is lying?
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Okies27(m): 8:31pm On Aug 20, 2015
Sanchez01:

www.punchng.com/news/wike-lied-i-left-billions-in-cash-assets-amaechi/

. Typical story of #WhenAliensMeetNigerians...Nigerians are aliens in their own country#habatically.
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by steppin: 8:32pm On Aug 20, 2015
Mogidi:
You left billions in APC not in Rivers.
Abi o!
Rotimi Ole Amaechi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 20, 2015
Amechi is just too funny you close court for ova a year then you run to the same court to stop your probing yet pdp is corrupt APC is an Angel

8 Likes

Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by badostic: 8:34pm On Aug 20, 2015
[quote author=Sanchez01 post=37165153]

And you owed workers salaries and contractors that you did not pay b4 leaving, stupid theif.
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by CharlesPhc: 8:37pm On Aug 20, 2015
By the time you pull all these together, we are looking at readily available cash in the region of N8billion to N10billion left for the Wike administration. It’s also pertinent to point out here that former governor Amaechi also left economic assets worth tens of billions of Naira for the state, just like cash, the assets store value.

These assets that are scattered in diverse sectors of the economy were developed or built or procured with revenue that accrued to the state during Amaechi’s tenure.

“The assets belong to Rivers State, not Amaechi. Some of these assets are presently yielding revenue to the state coffers, and many can be easily and readily converted to cash, if the state so desires,” Amaechi added.

What would it cost Amaechi to state categorically these assets, their locations and the amount they generate for the state...

He should also include the account numbers of the banks he mentioned above so we could verify with the banks

2 Likes

Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by DrayZee: 8:38pm On Aug 20, 2015
I, Amaechi left the sum total of 0.0001billion naira in the treasury, so don't tell me rubbish
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:40pm On Aug 20, 2015
Happiness87:

“If he (Amaechi) left enough as he claims, why were civil servants, pensioners, footballers and contractors owed? Even students on scholarship abroad were stranded andalmost barred from sitting for their final exams.

Rivers State wage bill stood at 9Billion as the time Amaechi left office, and he said left 10Billion in Crédit, do you expect him to empty the whole treasury just to pay salaries? How many State governors left without incurring debts? But amaechi left surprise and should be commended!
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by ishiamu(m): 8:42pm On Aug 20, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Handover is a mere formality! After all Jonathan handed over to Buhari, Trillions Of Naira in Debt!

Mugu

2 Likes

Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by breakeven: 8:44pm On Aug 20, 2015
Ole, thief, barawo. How can he live billions when he virtually singlehandedly sponsord baba daura.
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:45pm On Aug 20, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Rivers State wage bill stood at 9Billion as the time Amaechi left office, and he said left 10Billion in Crédit, do you expect him to empty the whole treasury just to pay salaries? How many State governors left without incurring debts? But amaechi left surprise and should be commended!
Mr man,You don't even knw how to lie,Corpers were owed since 2012,the two football clubs in Rivers were not paid for almost 6months,Civil servants were owed 3months Salary,where did u get ur Rivers wage bill and 9Billion from?

1 Like

Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by GenbIoodykiller: 8:47pm On Aug 20, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Mumu! Rivers State wage bill stand at 9Billion Naira Monthly. Ameachi owed only April salaries. Do you expect him to empty the entire treasury to pay salaries? How many governors owed salaries before the intervention of Buhari?

Can't you see Wike is on a mission to persecute Amaechi?

i guess the money is used to decorate the treasury instead of paying salaries and other things.
just listen to yourself well am not suprised
my friend Amaechi looted rivers dry - facts.

Amaechi is a thief - Oshiomole
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by charlycharles(m): 8:47pm On Aug 20, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

keep shut. which trillion of debt. r u normal?

2 Likes

Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by denedene(m): 8:47pm On Aug 20, 2015
just 7.5billion? undecided anyways! amaechi release documents backing up your claims at least I've seen documents against you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Happiness87(f): 8:49pm On Aug 20, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

what did he do with money all these years, do you know rivers IGR, hahaha, if you have been to rivers you will be ashamed,

abandoned projects everywhere

the rail project, he estimated 100million per pillar, who builds 1pillar with 100million.

hahaha 4months salaries across all sectors not even teachers were paid

you can't defend this one

3 Likes

Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by vick555(m): 8:57pm On Aug 20, 2015
Sanchez01:

But Amaechi come o, u know say u wicked, yes! So all this money been dey, and you no gree pay civil servant! Na only you waka come dey talk sey you leave all this money!
Dairis God o, Amaechi dairis God o dairis God ooooooooooooo
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by sunsewa: 9:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
Amaechi thievery,looting and merchandising of Rivers State finance,resources and properties was monumental and really a great shame to buhari fight against corruption.
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Dmano: 9:01pm On Aug 20, 2015
Hhhm
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by nellyelitz(m): 9:01pm On Aug 20, 2015
Who is this thief talking...

This man really dealt with Rivers people. He was promising in his first term, but derailed after re-election, fighting for his selfish interest in detriment of the people. Some dark foreheaded dudes decieved him and he ended up as an errand cowboy.
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Tkester: 9:01pm On Aug 20, 2015
blesoh:
Waiting for Wike reply.
News paper de make money now oh.

I dey tells you!
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Runyibee(m): 9:03pm On Aug 20, 2015
Why is he talking now. He lied to rivers people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Putin: The Military Operation Won't End Until Ukraine Stops Fighting / Anyone Who Says 2023 Is His Turn Is Making A Huge Mistake – Kwankwaso / Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.