Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,929 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi (18823 Views)

Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower / Looted Funds: FG Recovers N3.4 Trn Cash, Assets – Amaechi / Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Demdem(m): 10:29am On Aug 21, 2015
Happiness87:
there is no state in Nigeria that has wage bill higher than allocation.
your governors are thieves,

where do they get money to do other things or even pay complete salaries

Fayose since he came into office has not owed any salary under the same period in review, some governors are claiming there's no money

u sound ignorant, really ignorant. Go back and read my earlier post. The allocation was far higher than that but the mis-governance at the center led to the cut. Now that Rivers is receiving more, allocation is now more than wage bill. Its plain silly to be comparing Ekiti with Rivers please.

Demdem:
[b]So many fools abound on this thread no doubt...................here are the facts:
1) Wage bill of Rivers ALONE is going close to 9 Billion
2) Allocation from FG at the final year and half of Amaechis govt due to low oil price reduced greatly and was hovering around 8 Billion. Incidentally, it happened at a time when the General of common sense dumbed the killer party.
3) Before the sharp drop in allocation, never was it heard that Amaechi owned anybody, Rivers was smiling greatly.
4) Due to low income, Govt activity and projects greatly reduced and that explains why not much was done in his final year.
5) WIke came in and the first allocation he got in June was 12 Billion
6) In july, WIke got an allocation of 25 Billion
7) The sharp increase in allocation is due to the prudence of General Buhari who has/is shutting down all loopholes despite low oil price. A feat Jonah-daft refused to do.
cool Wike borrowed 30 Billion within 30 days
9) In otherwords, wike has no excuse not to pay up all debts incrued. He has the cash to play around with[/b]
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Happiness87(f): 10:38am On Aug 21, 2015
Demdem:

u sound ignorant, really ignorant. Go back and read my earlier post. The allocation was far higher than that but the mis-governance at the center led to the cut. Now that Rivers is receiving more, allocation is now more than wage bill. Its plain silly to be comparing Ekiti with Rivers please.

KEEP MANUFACTURING FIGURES LIKE LIAR MOHAMMED TO BRAINWASH FOOLS

HE GOAT, GET A JOB,
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Demdem(m): 12:00pm On Aug 21, 2015
Happiness87:
KEEP MANUFACTURING FIGURES LIKE LIAR MOHAMMED TO BRAINWASH FOOLS

HE GOAT, GET A JOB,

Manufacture Figures !!!!! are u ok? Did i originate those links i provided? U are basically ashamed that the verifiable facts i presented negates what wike and his thugs have brainwashed ur kind with. It succks to me u no doubt.
Fool, receive light.
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Olukat(m): 12:32pm On Aug 21, 2015
ChelseaDr:
Amaechi should have been in Rivers to hand over to Wike instead he was in Abuja. That would have settled all these....who is telling lies here?

I think Amaechi is too educated and knowledgeable enough to know that issues like handover notes are crucial in the running of any system...as a former speaker & head of NGF, he should know better. How can a former governor be making a "blanket" statement on issues that concern money.

How can he be saying billions of naira, 8 to 10 billion etc when he should be dwelling on specifics

You said it all. Former Gov. Amaechi isn't sure of what he left in the treasury. Every statement here is "about" no specific amount. I hope Amaechi do understand what his media team are dealing with here? Such statement are too indicting and goes to confirmed that he was indeed reckless with R/S funds.
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by awumen: 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2015
is a service delivery and logistics company based in Port Harcourt.
Our services include marine and vehicle logistics/leasing, haulage and materials delivery (land and water).

Our Mission is to help organizations achieve their set goals and ensure reasonable returns.
While our vision is to provide solutions tailored to suit our clients logistics need while helping them to achieve desired results in their core business.

While we are available to render optimum services to organization and the public, We require interested PARTNERS in Rivers, Niger Delta States and in Nigeria, who are willing to partner with us.i.e, provide us with your vehicles (hilux, hummer bus, coaster, suv's, corolla, trucks and etc) and we will manage them for you and base on agreement, we will remit payment to you every ten days! give us a trial today and you will be convince.
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by djdavisy(m): 1:02pm On Aug 21, 2015
Amaechi and his group of lair... Eku ise!
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by awumen: 1:47pm On Aug 21, 2015
is a service delivery and logistics company based in Port Harcourt.
Our services include marine and vehicle logistics/leasing, haulage and materials delivery (land and water).

Our Mission is to help organizations achieve their set goals and ensure reasonable returns.
While our vision is to provide solutions tailored to suit our clients logistics need while helping them to achieve desired results in their core business.

While we are available to render optimum services to organization and the public, We humbly require interested PARTNERS in Rivers, Niger Delta States and in Nigeria, who are willing to partner with us.i.e, provide us with your vehicles (hilux, hummer bus, coaster, suv's, corolla, trucks and etc) and we will manage them for you and base on agreement, we will remit payment to you every ten days! give us a trial today and you will be convince.
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 21, 2015
Happiness87:

Ameachi has a good record as a governor of Rivers state and here are hisachievements since he joined APC

0. Lead common sense revolution to a successful victory at the polls

1. Corpers were owed since 2011

2. the two football clubs in Rivers were not paid for almost 6months

3. Civil servants were owed 3months Salary.

4. Students on scholarship got stranded abroad

5. Shut down judiciary to enable him rules with impunity

6. Shut down Legislature and became sole administrator

7. Bought jet and chopper for presidential campaigns

8. His aides were bought bullet proof cars

.9. uncompleted stadium

10 uncomplete roads

11. Constructed pillars for mono rail for 100million naira per pillar

12. Sacked lecturers who opposed his method of administration

Amaechi should be in jail with DEMDEM alias NgeneUkwenu, his nairaland Dog
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by meforyou1(m): 7:35pm On Aug 21, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You claim to leave Billions cash but couldn't pay workers,Corpers,the two football clubs,sharks and Dolphins were owed? Ameachi don't even knw how to lie,he should tell us how much he stole to fund Apc
Why should a state government even be maintaining 2 football clubs?
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by ChelseaDr(m): 5:30pm On Aug 22, 2015
[quote author=Demdem post=37176529]

Get ur facts right...............By the way, did anyone hand over to Amaechi, yet he became the best Rivers Governor in her history.

I dont think Amaechi should have based his action on the premise that nobody handed over to him to continue the cycle of wrong doing.....he should have been wiser and then do the needful
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Demdem(m): 11:40am On Aug 23, 2015
[quote author=ChelseaDr post=37225835][/quote]

Well, he did the needful by delegating the responsibility to his deputy who knows the in and out of his govt. Did wike asked his deputy about anything in Amaechi's govt that he claimed he didn't know?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Bad State Of Major Roads In Akwa Ibom And Abia State / Buhari Lacks Political Will To Halt By Fulani Herdsmen - Reps / IPOB To Demonstrate At The Hague As Buhari Arrives Netherlands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.