Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,850 members, 7,813,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi (18821 Views)

Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower / Looted Funds: FG Recovers N3.4 Trn Cash, Assets – Amaechi / Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by DedeNkem: 3:42am On Aug 21, 2015
A thorough investigation will reveal the truth.
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by openmine(m): 4:00am On Aug 21, 2015
“If he (Amaechi) left enough as he claims, why were
civil servants, pensioners, footballers and contractors
owed? Even students on scholarship abroad were
stranded and almost barred from sitting for their
final exams.
A very gud question.... u left billions and yet civil servants were yet 2 be paid...

1 Like

Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by awa(m): 4:58am On Aug 21, 2015
Can Amechi stop this noise making and allow us to see if this man Wike can fix some of the roads in PH?
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by kipesco(m): 5:16am On Aug 21, 2015
CharliParker:
Hit like if you think Wike is lying and hit share if you think Amaechi is lying

Its obvious that Amaechi could come out to claim he left N7b. I don't really know and Amaechi did not give a dime piece of paper to that effect.
But he should not divert attention by claiming woke borrowed N30 in thirty days.
Workers were owed two months, refuse carriers 4 etc. He should have settled these people before leaving office.
Rivers State was dry business men lamented, market traders turn markets to discussion forums which I witnessed. Money was never in Rivers then God sent Wike and he is clearing the mess.
Did Amaechi not know the streets of PH were filled with dirt? So who is he deceiving?

1 Like

Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by ololufemi: 5:38am On Aug 21, 2015
Hmmm. Interesting.
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by chiedu7: 6:00am On Aug 21, 2015
[size=14pt]ROTIMI used Rivers State's money to Fund GMB[/size]

1 Like

Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by sotyuzono(m): 6:54am On Aug 21, 2015
ChelseaDr:
Amaechi should have been in Rivers to hand over to Wike instead he was in Abuja. That would have settled all these....who is telling lies here?

I think Amaechi is too educated and knowledgeable enough to know that issues like handover notes are crucial in the running of any system...as a lawyer he shoukd know better. How can a former governor be making a "blanket" statement on issues that concern money.

How can he be saying billions of naira, 8 to 10 billion etc when he should be specific
please my broda Amaechi is nt a Lawyer he is a 3rd class graduate of English language university of portharcourt
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by ChelseaDr(m): 7:06am On Aug 21, 2015
sotyuzono:
please my broda Amaechi is nt a Lawyer he is a 3rd class graduate of English language university of portharcourt
Thanks boss
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by waliezi(m): 7:19am On Aug 21, 2015
Ameachi Rivers people wise pass as u dey tink o!
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by stinggy(m): 7:22am On Aug 21, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Handover is a mere formality! After all Jonathan handed over to Buhari, Trillions Of Naira in Debt!

Amaechi didn't leave any debt for wike! That one alone is commendable!
The May 29th event is a mere formality.
But the process is not. It is through this process that the incoming governor sees the state's accounts and financial standing.
Amaechi might have left money truly, but what stops him from conducting a proper hand-over of assets and debts?
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Demdem(m): 7:36am On Aug 21, 2015
ChelseaDr:
Amaechi should have been in Rivers to hand over to Wike instead he was in Abuja. That would have settled all these....who is telling lies here?

I think Amaechi is too educated and knowledgeable enough to know that issues like handover notes are crucial in the running of any system.
..as a former speaker & head of NGF, he should know better. How can a former governor be making a "blanket" statement on issues that concern money.

How can he be saying billions of naira, 8 to 10 billion etc when he should be dwelling on specifics

Get ur facts right...............By the way, did anyone hand over to Amaechi, yet he became the best Rivers Governor in her history.

The former governor debunked claims that he failed to submit handover notes to his successor’s administration.

“There is no truth in this as all commissioners and heads of MDA’s submitted their handover notes to the Secretary to State Government who forwarded same to the Head of the State Civil Service as is appropriate,” he said.

“Governor Amaechi also directed the Deputy Governor of Rivers State Engr. Tele Ikuru to be the liaison between the outgoing administration and the incoming one. Engr. Ikuru as Deputy Chairman of the state Executive Governor and second man in government had all facts necessary to brief the incoming administration. He also had unfettered access to government house and to every commissioner and head of Ministry Department or Agency.”

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/south-south-regional/185593-how-i-delivered-good-governance-to-rivers-state-amaechi.html

1 Like

Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Happiness87(f): 7:39am On Aug 21, 2015
mykl01:

You mean he didn't complete that 10km monorail nonsense that passed through areas where the hold up was nonexistent? Rivers State must have been raped severely... so sad.
mono rail was a means to loot, the audit shows he used 100million for one pillar
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Happiness87(f): 7:43am On Aug 21, 2015
Demdem:

Get ur facts right...............By the way, did anyone hand over to Amaechi, yet he became the best Rivers Governor in her history.

The former governor debunked claims that he failed to submit handover notes to his successor’s administration.

“There is no truth in this as all commissioners and heads of MDA’s submitted their handover notes to the Secretary to State Government who forwarded same to the Head of the State Civil Service as is appropriate,” he said.

“Governor Amaechi also directed the Deputy Governor of Rivers State Engr. Tele Ikuru to be the liaison between the outgoing administration and the incoming one. Engr. Ikuru as Deputy Chairman of the state Executive Governor and second man in government had all facts necessary to brief the incoming administration. He also had unfettered access to government house and to every commissioner and head of Ministry Department or Agency.”

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/south-south-regional/185593-how-i-delivered-good-governance-to-rivers-state-amaechi.html

Ameachi has a good record as a governor of Rivers state and here are hisachievements since he joined APC

0. Lead common sense revolution to a successful victory at the polls

1. Corpers were owed since 2011

2. the two football clubs in Rivers were not paid for almost 6months

3. Civil servants were owed 3months Salary.

4. Students on scholarship got stranded abroad

5. Shut down judiciary to enable him rules with impunity

6. Shut down Legislature and became sole administrator

7. Bought jet and chopper for presidential campaigns

8. His aides were bought bullet proof cars

.9. uncompleted stadium

10 uncomplete roads

11. Constructed pillars for mono rail for 100million naira per pillar

12. Sacked lecturers who opposed his method of administration

1 Like

Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Demdem(m): 7:58am On Aug 21, 2015
[b]So many fools abound on this thread no doubt...................here are the facts:

1) Wage bill of Rivers ALONE is going close to 9 Billion

2) Allocation from FG at the final year and half of Amaechis govt due to low oil price reduced greatly and was hovering around 8 Billion. Incidentally, it happened at a time when the General of common sense dumbed the killer party.

3) Before the sharp drop in allocation, never was it heard that Amaechi owned anybody, Rivers was smiling greatly.

4) Due to low income, Govt activity and projects greatly reduced and that explains why not much was done in his final year.

5) WIke came in and the first allocation he got in June was 12 Billion

6) In july, WIke got an allocation of 25 Billion

7) The sharp increase in allocation is due to the prudence of General Buhari who has/is shutting down all loopholes despite low oil price. A feat Jonah-daft refused to do.

cool Wike borrowed 30 Billion within 30 days

9) In otherwords, wike has no excuse not to pay up all debts incrued. He has the cash to play around with[/b]
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Demdem(m): 8:01am On Aug 21, 2015
The immediate past Governor of Rivers State, Chibuike Amaechi, has said that his administration left the state in a better condition,

contrary to the claims of his successor, Nyesom Wike.

In a statement Tuesday, Mr. Amaechi said that his eight years at the helm of the state’s affairs were that of commitment to good governance

and transparent and accountable stewardship to Rivers people.

On the N150 billion purportedly owed the state’s Ministry of Works contractors, Mr. Amaechi accused the incumbent governor of blocking an

attempt by former president, Goodluck Jonathan, to repay the state funds it spent on federal roads.

“Rt.Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi inherited a state that was comatose and in dire need of infrastructure,” Mr. Amaechi said in the statement

issued by Ibim Semenitari, the former Commissioner for Information in the state.

“Years of militancy and criminality had forced government and business in Rivers State to a standstill. He therefore embarked on land

reclamation in our riverine communities and the massive construction of roads, bridges and interchanges all over Rivers State.

“Realizing that there is a direct link between state of infrastructure and the growth rate of any economy, it is to the credit of the

Amaechi administration that by the time he was leaving office, he had completed 90 per cent of the Phase 1A of the Rivers State Monorail,

completed two major interchanges, two flyovers, 25 bridges, and five shore protection projects. He also completed 890 kilometres of the on-

going 1,424 kilometres of road projects across the state.

“There are over six land reclamation/shore protection projects at Andoni, Opobo, Buguma, Abalama, Olumbie/Owukiri Island, and Oba-Ama-Okrika

with over 1,140,000km completed.”

Mr. Amaechi said that some of the completed roads were federal roads for which the state government was owed N108 billion.

“Mr. Wike as Minister of State for Education was among those who prevented former President Goodluck Jonathan from paying the Rivers State

Government back these funds,” said Mr. Amaechi.

“It is on record that other states like Akwa Ibom and Abia received repayment for the federal roads they constructed. As at when Governor

Amaechi was leaving office, the debts owed the contractors in the Ministry of Works, which were for ongoing road projects totaled N44, 942,

354, 44.10.”

Last week, Mr. Wike inaugurated a judicial panel to probe the administration of Mr. Amaechi. The governor had accused his predecessor of

looting state funds, stealing properties from the Government House, and failing to prepare handover notes on the expiration of his tenure.

But Mr. Amaechi insisted that his administration left the state better than it met it, especially in the area of infrastructure.

“For the records, the Government of Rivers State under Dr. Peter Odili made substantial investment in Electric Power related Projects with

the aim of mitigating the malaise of inadequate power supply,” Mr. Amaechi said.

“The Projects included generation (Omoku and Trans-Amadi 1), transmission and distribution interventions. Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi

on assumption of office recognized the importance of improved electric power supply in the socio-economy regeneration of the State.

“At the time Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi assumed office, of the 350 Megawatts (MW) total capacity generation assets invested by the

State, only 70MW (equivalent to about 20 per cent) was available. With enthusiasm, Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi ramped up the efficiency

to 77 per cent availability including injecting another 360MW Green Field Generation Project at Afam, of which 180MW have been commissioned

and is in commercial operation.

“To mitigate the swing in efficiency and its debilitating impact on the economy, the State Government sought private sector operators and

sold 70 per cent equity stake in the power generating assets’ company to NG Power HPS. For the transaction, the State Government adopted the

same model as the Federal Government in the sale Egbin Power Plant. The sale was at a price per MW higher than all the privatization MW rate

done by the Federal Government.

“The proceeds from sale of the equity in the power generating assets’ company was captured as income in the 2014 Appropriation Law and

deployed into funding capital projects as appropriated.”

On the salaries of civil servants, Mr. Amaechi stated that they received their March salaries while payment for April salaries had commenced

by the time his administration was winding down.

On the money owed to refuse contractors and the state owned football clubs, Mr. Amaechi said that he had left instruction at Zenith bank, as

at May 27, for the payment of N488 million out of the N1.6 billion owed the contractors.

Mr. Amaechi accused the current governor of directing all the banks during business with the state government to ignore his instructions.

“The three clubs: Sharks, Dolphins and Rivers Angels were in arrears of 7 months by the time governor Amaechi left government,” the

statement said.

“Before leaving office Amaechi approved the payment of 7 months arrears to the team but this was held back along with approved payments that

the banks did not pay. Until revenue receipts began to thin down from the federation account, the Rivers state government was paying

N50million every month as welfare package for the teams.”

Mr. Amaechi also said that despite inheriting pension arrears of over N4.5 billion, he left office owing three months of pension arrears to

the main stream and two months of parastatal pensions.

“There is no truth in this as all commissioners and heads of MDA’s submitted their handover notes to the Secretary to State Government who

forwarded same to the Head of the State Civil Service as is appropriate,” he said.

“Governor Amaechi also directed the Deputy Governor of Rivers State Engr. Tele Ikuru to be the liaison between the outgoing administration

and the incoming one. Engr. Ikuru as Deputy Chairman of the state Executive Governor and second man in government had all facts necessary to

brief the incoming administration. He also had unfettered access to government house and to every commissioner and head of Ministry

Department or Agency.”

Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by anigbajumo(m): 8:20am On Aug 21, 2015
Happiness87:

Ameachi has a good record as a governor of Rivers state and here are hisachievements since he joined APC

.9. uncompleted stadium

10 uncomplete roads

Goodmorni,una don start to criticize APC again?

Amechi is yer brother,continue!!!
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Demdem(m): 8:21am On Aug 21, 2015
Happiness87:

He acheived far more than what u listed but lets examine ur list:

Excellent and Nigerians all over all benefitting from this prudent govt unlike the mis-governance that happened under jonah-daft.

State paying corpers is a luxury. its not a must for states to pay corpers. Pick up the NYSC statues and read. it is expressly written there. Corpers are FG "pickins" and FG has paid them.

[b]Its even 7 not 6, get ur facts right. AT a time of low income, The General of Common sense still squeeze out something for them

On the money owed to refuse contractors and the state owned football clubs, Mr. Amaechi said that he had left instruction at Zenith bank, as

at May 27, for the payment of N488 million out of the N1.6 billion owed the contractors.

Mr. Amaechi accused the current governor of directing all the banks during business with the state government to ignore his instructions.

“The three clubs: Sharks, Dolphins and Rivers Angels were in arrears of 7 months by the time governor Amaechi left government,” the

statement said.

“Before leaving office Amaechi approved the payment of 7 months arrears to the team but this was held back along with approved payments that

the banks did not pay. Until revenue receipts began to thin down from the federation account, the Rivers state government was paying

N50million every month as welfare package for the teams.”[/b]

LIAR !!!! Amechi was owning just one month. NLC Rivers stopped their strike action despite their earlier strike because of this

On the salaries of civil servants, Mr. Amaechi stated that they received their March salaries while payment for April salaries had commenced

by the time his administration was winding down.

Yes, due to shorfall in allocation and income due to jonah-daft mis-governance. Buharis prudence has ensured that the state is now receiving so much and wike has no choice but to pay up.

Not his making or desire, The NJC was usurping his powers as the Executive Governor and the FG that ought to put them in check turned a blind eye to it. Highly unfortunate but he simply cant help it.

He didnt shut down the HOA, the police did. Bipi and his group refused to sign the letter of undertaking the police asked them to come and sign to ensure peace. Amaechis loyalists did sign. Police had no choice but to seal the place. Besides, the venue of house was moved and they sat excellently well towards the end of the tenure. Goon, no sole administrator anywhere.

Shattap, jet has been bought far before the presidential campaigns. Infact they were bought when he was in PDP. Besides, the jets were seize during campaign by jonah-daft so whats ur point again?

WHat about Akpabios aides, Udaughans aide nko? or Dicksons aide? av u criticised these ones yet? if not why single him out? is it because he chose to leave the killer party?

.9. uncompleted stadium

Uncompleted stadium yet jonah-daft, wike and their cronies struggled to have their campaign there claiming it was completed eh? u arent making sense.

10 uncomplete roads

There will always be uncompleted roads as long as Rivers remain a continous project. if there is none then the governor hasnt done anything.

i doubt this analysis of urs pending when u bring ur facts to substantiate it however considering that buildings where sitting where these pillars are currently, by the time u factor in the cost of compensation to the former owners of the land and buildings, it may be close. Compensation got a large chunk of the project.

Even Wike ur god is sacking those oppsed to his method so whats ur point again

Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Demdem(m): 8:21am On Aug 21, 2015
Happiness87:
mono rail was a means to loot, the audit shows he used 100million for one pillar

what audit? prove it?
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Happiness87(f): 8:27am On Aug 21, 2015
Demdem:

what audit? prove it?

kindly learn how to make your findings, can you refute the other points
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Demdem(m): 8:30am On Aug 21, 2015
Happiness87:

kindly learn how to make your findings, can you refute the other points

what findings? the one u manufactured from ur skewed brain? i be "winch"
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Happiness87(f): 8:41am On Aug 21, 2015
Demdem:

what findings? the one u manufactured from ur skewed brain? i be "winch"
i don't have your time jare, as long as Ameachi is in APC, he's a saint, thank God, in 30days Wike has clear all backlogs, recalled sacked staff
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Demdem(m): 8:46am On Aug 21, 2015
Happiness87:
i don't have your time jare, as long as Ameachi is in APC, he's a saint, thank God, in 30days Wike has clear all backlogs, recalled sacked staff

hehehehe, i thought u will like to disprove the facts i presented to shred ur pack of deceit. u dissapointed me because i was actually waiting for it. Amaechi is no saint just like all of his contemporaries including Wike himself. I cant remember i saying he is a saint. am only highlighting the hypocrisy of ur kind. Yes Wike has paid up because he now has more funds which is more than double what Amaechi was receiving so he has no excuse.
By the way, TIMARIV workers that he disbanded are still being owned. He should pay them also.
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by prophetfire: 8:48am On Aug 21, 2015
I think Wike is lying to paint Amechi black. Let him publish the bank statements to prove Amechi left nothing. The onus is on him bcs he made the allegation and Amechi has mentioned figures.
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Happiness87(f): 8:53am On Aug 21, 2015
Demdem:

hehehehe, i thought u will like to disprove the facts i presented to shred ur pack of deceit. u dissapointed me because i was actually waiting for it. Amaechi is no saint just like all of his contemporaries including Wike himself. I cant remember i saying he is a saint. am only highlighting the hypocrisy of ur kind. Yes Wike has paid up because he now has more funds which is more than double what Amaechi was receiving so he has no excuse.
By the way, TIMARIV workers that he disbanded are still being owned. He should pay them also.
stop lying to yourself, has allocation increase, no state government has access the bailout funds yet, Wike got loans to clear the debts.
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Demdem(m): 10:02am On Aug 21, 2015
Happiness87:
stop lying to yourself, has allocation increase, no state government has access the bailout funds yet, Wike got loans to clear the debts.

U should know by now that when Demdem speaks, he talks facts, verifiable facts to shame his detractors who has nothing to showcase. Am not even talking about bailout funds ( which means Wike got more than what i stated) but monthly allocations from the FG. WIke need not go borrow to pay up. the thug borrowed to steal and nothing more. Now learn by reading this post and the next............

The increase is good news for the struggling state governments. For instance, one of the top states, Rivers, which received N8.9 billion in the month of May got an increased sum of N12.6 billion for June, while a state like Gombe got N4.37 billion which is an increase from the N2.98 billion it received in May.

http://www.thescoopng.com/how-come-oil-prices-fell-and-yet-nigerias-gross-revenues-rose-short-answer-buhari/
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Demdem(m): 10:03am On Aug 21, 2015
Cash going to states from FAAC rising on fear of Buhari

The surprise thirty-two per cent jump in Federal Account Allocation Committee (FAAC) disbursements to the three tiers of government in June was a result of a more transparent reporting of the federation’s gross revenues BusinessDay can report.

The unexplained rise at a time of a continued fall in international crude oil prices left many analysts wondering but investigation by BusinessDay has showed that the transparent reporting method imposed by the two-month old Buhari administration meant that revenues that were hitherto unaccounted for, had to be brought into the collective pool for sharing.

The total disbursable fund for June amounted to N539bn or $2.71bn, up by 32 per cent from the level for May.

The statutory allocation, the largest element of the payment, brought an increase of N162b or the equivalent of $810m on May revenues.

A state like Edo, for instance saw its June allocation rise significantly, by more than N500m and governor Adams Oshiomhole who confirmed the development was unequivocal that the additional funds would not have come in if government agencies were left to account for their revenues in their old ways.

“I can tell you that my state got much more than it would normally get and this additional funds came because they (federal agencies) could no longer hide or cook their books”, the governor told BusinessDay in Ndola, Zambia, on the sideline of the commissioning of the 1.5MT cement plant build by Dangote Cement.

The governor, who is one of those selected by the National Economic council to beam a searchlight on the irregularities in flows into FAAC, added, “we are already seeing the benefit of the attitude of the Buhari administration to our collective resources and this is welcome, especially because we have just started and their scope for getting better. We all can now see that the days of impunity are gone.”

Governor Oshiomhole’s explanation has helped to shed light on the jump in the federal allocation disbursement.

In its August 5 daily note, FBN Capital had said, “we struggle to explain the marked increase in the allocation which is predominantly derived from the oil industry.”

On Friday, FBN Capital welcomed the recovery in foreign reserves, which rose $2.5bn in July to $31.5bn on a 30-day moving average basis.

FBN Capital said the increase in reserve couldn’t be explained by just the savings from the ban on 41 items, which hitherto accounted for about $900m in FX utilisation per month, on the basis of figures for Q1.

Analysts at FBN Capital said, “we have to look elsewhere for additional explanations for the pick up in reserves in July.”

http://businessdayonline.com/2015/08/cash-going-to-states-from-faac-rising-on-fear-of-buhari

Allocations suddenly start increasing as soon as Jonah-daft left despite lower oil price. what saith thou to this? grin grin grin
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by coldFLARES1(m): 10:05am On Aug 21, 2015
ChelseaDr:

I think Amaechi is too educated and knowledgeable enough to know that issues like handover notes are crucial in the running of any system...as a former speaker & head of NGF, he should know better. How can a former governor be making a "blanket" statement on issues that concern money.

How can he be saying billions of naira, 8 to 10 billion etc when he should be dwelling on specifics
Seriously, I am disappointed in Amaechi. Shit like this only happens to those that think it is smart to run away from a proper hand-over. However, a simple audit can unravel who the bigger liar is among those two crooks.
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Happiness87(f): 10:14am On Aug 21, 2015
Demdem:

U should know by now that when Demdem speaks, he talks facts, verifiable facts to shame his detractors who has nothing to showcase. Am not even talking about bailout funds ( which means Wike got more than what i stated) but monthly allocations from the FG. WIke need not go borrow to pay up. the thug borrowed to steal and nothing more. Now learn by reading this post and the next............

The increase is good news for the struggling state governments. For instance, one of the top states, Rivers, which received N8.9 billion in the month of May got an increased sum of N12.6 billion for June, while a state like Gombe got N4.37 billion which is an increase from the N2.98 billion it received in May.

http://www.thescoopng.com/how-come-oil-prices-fell-and-yet-nigerias-gross-revenues-rose-short-answer-buhari/

find a better sources, that was not allocation, NLNG funds were share

besides ameachi claims rivers wage bill is 9billion
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Demdem(m): 10:19am On Aug 21, 2015
Happiness87:

find a better sources,

Who determine which source is good and which one isnt good? Except from u dishing out lies from ur brain, av u provided any ursef to butress any of ur points? abegii shift. Allocation has increased and thats a fact.

that was not allocation, NLNG funds were share

Please where in that those links i provided was NLNG funds mentioned? it was strictly stated allocations from FAAC?

besides ameachi claims rivers wage bill is 9billion

Yes, do u have reasons not to believe this. HAs Wike stated that its a lie? what are u trying to say?

Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by dbaptist1(m): 10:20am On Aug 21, 2015
Make we dey watch them
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by macof(m): 10:20am On Aug 21, 2015
Buhari could well be exposed here. ..cus will he let his helper - Amaechi suffer for his crimes?
Re: Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Happiness87(f): 10:26am On Aug 21, 2015
Demdem:
b
there is no state in Nigeria that has wage bill higher than allocation.
your governors are thieves,

where do they get money to do other things or even pay complete salaries

Fayose since he came into office has not owed any salary under the same period in review, some governors are claiming there's no money

if won't reply you again, because you are a kids, when you don't have something to say you resort to abuse.

expect you are paid by APC, YOU HAVE NOT ACHIEVED ANYTHING DEFENDING THIEVES BECAUSE THEY ARE IN APC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Denies Bribing Judge / FG Declares Friday, Monday, Public Holidays / Beautiful Pictures From Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.