Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Why Dont Guys Work On Their Appearance? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Dont Guys Work On Their Appearance? (2623 Views)

Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. / How Do Guys Work With Girls And Be Able To Control Themselves? / Why Dont Guys Shave Their Armpit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Dont Guys Work On Their Appearance? by KingRaoul: 9:06pm On Aug 20, 2015
Omo its like guys dont know that 80% of if a girl will accept u as her bf is due to how fine / handsome u look. Boys just smoke igbo and drink beer and look like struggle and expect pretty girls to fall in love with their igbo black lips and red eyes, no ooo girls are extremely petty and shallow and if ur ugly they will mock u everyday behind ur back and never date u only use u and chop ur money !!!!! I have 6 sisters and i now know that even if ur fine u should try to be finer if u want girls to respect and take u serious , its no joke oo girls like fineboys dieeee!!! Tho they wont agree. See me not rubbing cream before forming natural guy, i was just being stupid!!!! Guys heres an advice , go and buy a big mirror and work on ur appearance if u want girls to respect u everywhere u go. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Why Dont Guys Work On Their Appearance? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
Because We are perfected in beauty already.We are the direct image of God unlike Ladies that are photocopy of men. Ladies look for men... men don't look for women.Women exist and live for us ABS not us for them.We are the reason they were created. They need improvement not us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Dont Guys Work On Their Appearance? by Lilyomi(f): 9:22pm On Aug 20, 2015
OP called us shallow? We don die.

1 Like

Re: Why Dont Guys Work On Their Appearance? by afolwalex20(m): 9:27pm On Aug 20, 2015
6 sisters

Meeeehhnn!! lipsrsealed *i don shut up
Re: Why Dont Guys Work On Their Appearance? by Jhenny(f): 9:34pm On Aug 20, 2015
what is this topic about
Re: Why Dont Guys Work On Their Appearance? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 20, 2015
Lilyomi:
OP called us shallow? We don die.
imagine oo

1 Like

Re: Why Dont Guys Work On Their Appearance? by hertz9te(m): 9:38pm On Aug 20, 2015
definitely not buying a makeup kit,but when it comes to taking Care of yourself,I agree.
I once met a guy who told me the highest amount he could spend on a cream was 400naira,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I was shocked.
Re: Why Dont Guys Work On Their Appearance? by DatBossAssChick(f): 9:44pm On Aug 20, 2015
hertz9te:
definitely not buying a makeup kit,but when it comes to taking Care of yourself,I agree.
I once met a guy who told me the highest amount he could spend on a cream was 400naira,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I was shocked.
Lol kudos to him.
Re: Why Dont Guys Work On Their Appearance? by Demmzy15(m): 9:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
Ways of treating pimples OP? undecided
Re: Why Dont Guys Work On Their Appearance? by toyeoye(m): 10:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
Jhenny:
what is this topic about
Very very important topic o..
Re: Why Dont Guys Work On Their Appearance? by Jhenny(f): 10:10pm On Aug 20, 2015
toyeoye:

Very very important topic o..
i see
Re: Why Dont Guys Work On Their Appearance? by hertz9te(m): 10:12pm On Aug 20, 2015
DatBossAssChick:
Lol kudos to him.
with eczema and pimples all over his face?
Re: Why Dont Guys Work On Their Appearance? by DatBossAssChick(f): 10:16pm On Aug 20, 2015
hertz9te:

with eczema and pimples all over his face?
Lmao.. ok you didn't include that at first.
Re: Why Dont Guys Work On Their Appearance? by hertz9te(m): 10:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
DatBossAssChick:

Lmao.. ok you didn't include that at first.
am still suffering from the shock of what he told me.......he made me start feeling guilty.
Re: Why Dont Guys Work On Their Appearance? by DatBossAssChick(f): 10:22pm On Aug 20, 2015
hertz9te:

am still suffering from the shock of what he told me.......he made me start feeling guilty.
Maybe that's what he can afford or he prefers those range. You shouldn't feel guilty about his choice of cosmetics.

1 Like

Re: Why Dont Guys Work On Their Appearance? by hertz9te(m): 10:27pm On Aug 20, 2015
DatBossAssChick:

Maybe that's what he can afford or he prefers those range. You shouldn't feel guilty about his choice of cosmetics.
nah he can afford more than that.......he was raised to feel its a sin to take care of your skin and doing it makes you look less a man.

2 Likes

Re: Why Dont Guys Work On Their Appearance? by DatBossAssChick(f): 10:30pm On Aug 20, 2015
hertz9te:

nah he can afford more than that.......he was raised to feel its a sin to take care of your skin and doing it makes you look less a man.
Like I said it is his choice. Except you want to help him with recommendations.
Re: Why Dont Guys Work On Their Appearance? by hertz9te(m): 10:34pm On Aug 20, 2015
DatBossAssChick:

Like I said it is his choice. Except you want to help him with recommendations.
people are weird
Re: Why Dont Guys Work On Their Appearance? by HomieQuan(m): 10:35pm On Aug 20, 2015
Too busy making cash
Re: Why Dont Guys Work On Their Appearance? by DatBossAssChick(f): 10:38pm On Aug 20, 2015
hertz9te:

people are weird
There is nothing weird about his choice.
Re: Why Dont Guys Work On Their Appearance? by hertz9te(m): 10:47pm On Aug 20, 2015
DatBossAssChick:

hmm......I just feel its weird when people what's going to help em and just decide they dont need it
Re: Why Dont Guys Work On Their Appearance? by KingRaoul: 10:48pm On Aug 20, 2015
DatBossAssChick:

Its like this u make guys feel its not important to work on himself yet if an ugly boy toasts u , the way u will mock him with ur friends if he hears it he may attempt suicide. Tell them the truth that u people like fineboys and stop making them think its not manly.

1 Like

Re: Why Dont Guys Work On Their Appearance? by SkinnyDude(m): 10:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
yes oh... make i help op.
guys please, throw away that old boxers. go to market and buy new ones. you can see a boxer of #200..
dont wear a boxer for two days..always shave your armpit.. use 'sure' for armpit and body spray..

lastly, wear skinny jeans.. this is 2015 for christ sake!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Dont Guys Work On Their Appearance? by DatBossAssChick(f): 10:54pm On Aug 20, 2015
hertz9te:

hmm......I just feel its weird when people what's going to help em and just decide they dont need it
Just free him.. one day he'll see a better reason to seek help. I think he isn't really convinced why his appearance is important.

1 Like

Re: Why Dont Guys Work On Their Appearance? by hertz9te(m): 10:55pm On Aug 20, 2015
grin
DatBossAssChick:

Just free him.. one day he'll see a better reason to seek help. I think he isn't really convinced why his appearance is important.
grin
Re: Why Dont Guys Work On Their Appearance? by donholy28(m): 11:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
So Op basically... u mean we should join girls to sit endlessly in front of a mirror?
Re: Why Dont Guys Work On Their Appearance? by Lilyomi(f): 11:39pm On Aug 20, 2015
prettydiva89:
imagine oo
sad
Re: Why Dont Guys Work On Their Appearance? by Lilyomi(f): 11:41pm On Aug 20, 2015
SkinnyDude:
yes oh... make i help op.
guys please, throw away that old boxers. go to market and buy ones. you can see a boxer of #200..
dont wear a boxer for two days..always shave your armpit.. use 'sure' for armpit and body spray..

U
lastly, wear skinny jeans.. this is 2015 for christ sake!!!
I'm impressed. Jus this o. N some can't. But the skinny part I hope it does not arrest the gentleman in there?

1 Like

Re: Why Dont Guys Work On Their Appearance? by Gurgle(f): 11:41pm On Aug 20, 2015
Yes..

Yes
Re: Why Dont Guys Work On Their Appearance? by 2dice(m): 12:09am On Aug 21, 2015
Boys smoke igbo and drink Beer...
*They LOOk like STRUGLE*
Cc Jacksparrow0712 ... grin grin
I don laff wake my landlady
Op funny die cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Dont Guys Work On Their Appearance? by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 21, 2015
Wetin him dey even try talk sef? E be like him don shak Igbo pass him level grin cheesy grin cheesy
Look as him even dey serious
2dice:
Boys smoke igbo and drink Beer...
*They LOOk like STRUGLE*
Cc Jacksparrow0712 ... grin grin
I don laff wake my landlady
Op funny die cheesy
Re: Why Dont Guys Work On Their Appearance? by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 21, 2015
Funny grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Things A Girl Would Rather You Have Than Money / Help My Gf Just Broke Up With Me Just Bcz Of.. / Advice Needed: I Am Suffering From Severe Delayed Ejaculati.on

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.