Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Nigerians On Twitter Blast Onyeka Onwenu Over The Way She Greeted Buhari (pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians On Twitter Blast Onyeka Onwenu Over The Way She Greeted Buhari (pics) (74634 Views)

Onyeka Onwenu: "They Worked Against Me As Director-General Because I'm An Igbo" / Fayose Arrests Fake Aides Of Buhari [PICS] / Photos: Onyeka Onwenu Meets Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Blast Onyeka Onwenu Over The Way She Greeted Buhari (pics) by Collins87: 6:11pm On Aug 21, 2015
But why should she have knelt down. It calls for probe!
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Blast Onyeka Onwenu Over The Way She Greeted Buhari (pics) by RickyTan: 6:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
Silly jobless fools that will NEVER get to meet our Presido in the first place are ranting and raving over nothing.

Besides she is ONYEKA ONWENU, a well accomplished African and Nigerian woman.

These fools that are not on her level are just criticizing her on social media over nothing to feel empowered.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Blast Onyeka Onwenu Over The Way She Greeted Buhari (pics) by emzila(m): 6:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
DaGC:
Apparently, its now wrong for a lady to bend her knee and greet an elder.

Well, cultures differ all over my Nigeria, but to my people, this is how ladies greet elderly men.

if there are people in Nigeria not known for the culture of kneeling while greeting elders Nigeria, it is the people from that part of Nigeria where onyekachi come from. So dis sudden change in culture call for questioning. Besides, onyekachi at several time greeted Jonah while he was in power but at non of those greeting did she kneel down or stoop low to show her respect. All i see is d fear of that cell in lagos-
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Blast Onyeka Onwenu Over The Way She Greeted Buhari (pics) by osesology(m): 6:35pm On Aug 21, 2015
I am not seeing any body kneeling down or is everyone else looking at another pics?
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Blast Onyeka Onwenu Over The Way She Greeted Buhari (pics) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
RickyTan:
Silly jobless fools that will NEVER get to meet our Presido in the first place are ranting and raving over nothing.

Besides she is ONYEKA ONWENU, a well accomplished African and Nigerian woman.

These fools that are not on her level are just criticizing her on social media over nothing to feel empowered.

Ode?undecided
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Blast Onyeka Onwenu Over The Way She Greeted Buhari (pics) by breakeven: 7:27pm On Aug 21, 2015
Whaz this? Onyeka onwenu on her knees? This woman used to be a fire brand during her days as a journalist. I read a couple of her article back then. That what you get when you allow greed take over you. That will not stop PMB from jailing her if there is need to.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Blast Onyeka Onwenu Over The Way She Greeted Buhari (pics) by Boyooosa(m): 8:03pm On Aug 21, 2015
oluseyiforjesus:
Jst respect not begging
how many pple u don c de kneel down publicly for Him this week?
I smell seduction.....
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Blast Onyeka Onwenu Over The Way She Greeted Buhari (pics) by IYANGBALI: 9:58pm On Aug 21, 2015
yeeeeeeeeebo and cunny cunny grin That one no go stop baba from probing her . Watch as her shedrens will attack me nowtongue
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Blast Onyeka Onwenu Over The Way She Greeted Buhari (pics) by Fabrolistic: 10:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
jelal007:
Actually,its your father's dullness they're ashamed of. Silly thing.
fatherless swine.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Blast Onyeka Onwenu Over The Way She Greeted Buhari (pics) by nuelyoyo(m): 10:55pm On Aug 21, 2015
Adamsdelrio:
Only a blind person will call this kneeling. She's only showing respect to her elder and president...
let's not deceive ourselves and lets call a spade a spade, there is more to this mode of greeting than respect. Did she ever greet GEJ in this manner. Respect for president my foot, or wasn't GEJ a president also. The last time I checked, Ibos don't go on their knees when greeting elders.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Blast Onyeka Onwenu Over The Way She Greeted Buhari (pics) by nuelyoyo(m): 11:00pm On Aug 21, 2015
osesology:
I am not seeing any body kneeling down or is everyone else looking at another pics?
ur blindness is first class, so u want to tell me that u can't see onyeka kneeling, I know the picture didn't capture her knees but is onyeka onwenu a short woman? Don't u know dat its because she's kneeling that's why she appear shorter than others?
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Blast Onyeka Onwenu Over The Way She Greeted Buhari (pics) by jkross(m): 12:03am On Aug 22, 2015
Is mummy onyeka so tall that after kneeling she could still be on almost thesame height as that man's shoulder..? FYI that's no kneeling down its just a gesture to an elder and a president
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Blast Onyeka Onwenu Over The Way She Greeted Buhari (pics) by Tycyborg(m): 3:42am On Aug 22, 2015
southernbelle:

exactly, i'm in total agreement with you.

yeah she is only greeting and i think she had many yoruba women around her... Its a normal thing if a yoruba woman greets elders like this... Its a sign of respect
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Blast Onyeka Onwenu Over The Way She Greeted Buhari (pics) by yaskarahyelhope(f): 5:24am On Aug 22, 2015
Really this is uncalled for d noise. Wat is wrong in bending and greeting a senior person? I do it all d time esp to my seniors. When Tinubu bent and greeted PMB, he was lashed. When Obama did it for d royal leaders of China, he was also lashed. Wat is so special abt giving respect to whom is due? And PMB's ugly head go dey big in a nauseating-foolish manner. Gosh! Nigerians pl grow up.

Nexxxxxxxxxxxxxt!!!
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Blast Onyeka Onwenu Over The Way She Greeted Buhari (pics) by AdeniyiA(m): 7:24am On Aug 22, 2015
Buhari should beware! Kneeling can be used to destroy one's life
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Blast Onyeka Onwenu Over The Way She Greeted Buhari (pics) by jelal007(m): 7:55am On Aug 22, 2015
Fabrolistic:
fatherless swine.
Lol.....motherless maggot.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Blast Onyeka Onwenu Over The Way She Greeted Buhari (pics) by samylinks: 8:27am On Aug 22, 2015
bugzbunny:
Dnt blame her
Dats how igbos greet the president now...
attack the person not his/her tribe. Many mayb good than u
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Blast Onyeka Onwenu Over The Way She Greeted Buhari (pics) by bugzbunny: 10:58am On Aug 22, 2015
samylinks:
attack the person not his/her tribe. Many mayb good than u

grin grin grin

Nna.. Abum nwafor oo.. Kam cho okwu biko

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Blast Onyeka Onwenu Over The Way She Greeted Buhari (pics) by Raylight2(m): 12:04pm On Aug 22, 2015
bebene:
I dont see anything wrong with that, she has no option but to be loyal to PMB the no 1 citizen, who else would she do that to apart from her husband and PMB.

Scondly i know that her being loyal wont save her from being probe.
you got everything right.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary / New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany / This Yoruba Man Abroad Is Angry With Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.