Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics (8420 Views)

Adelakun Adeoye Pushing His Spoilt Car On Road (Pics) / Wike And Ekweremadu Inspect Akpajo-woji Bridge / Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by c33b33(m): 1:46am On Aug 25, 2015
shota:

Igbo pig.. Face your Igbo issues. Rivers people don't like you and we don't want you. Go and beg Fulanis to give you a little bit of right.. Leave Rivers matter alone.. We are Rivers people. Ikwere, Kalabari, Ogoni, Okrika Abua. We are the same Rivers people.. GOAT is trying to change the subject.. The issue is you Igbos are flooding our forest and claiming to be natives there . You shameless Igbo people.. There are now more Igbo people living in Oyigbo more than any part of Rivers state and they all claim to be from there .. Fool.. We don't like you .

Lol.... Comic! For the fact I just confirmed you are from Kalabari I forgive you.

Gov. Wike please work on everywhere even waterside.

IPOB Youth
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by shota(m): 4:03am On Aug 25, 2015
c33b33:

Lol.... Comic! For the fact I just confirmed you are from Kalabari I forgive you.

Gov. Wike please work on everywhere even waterside.

IPOB Youth

Useless Igbo people always on Rivers issues.. We the Rivers people can not even discuss our issues again cos of the interest of these dirty filthy Igbo people. You Igbos are so shameless..
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by HopeAtHand: 5:19am On Aug 25, 2015
shota:

Igbo pig.. Face your Igbo issues. Rivers people don't like you and we don't want you. Go and beg Fulanis to give you a little bit of right.. Leave Rivers matter alone.. We are Rivers people. Ikwere, Kalabari, Ogoni, Okrika Abua. We are the same Rivers people.. GOAT is trying to change the subject.. The issue is you Igbos are flooding our forest and claiming to be natives there . You shameless Igbo people.. There are now more Igbo people living in Oyigbo more than any part of Rivers state and they all claim to be from there .. Fool.. We don't like you .

How can you prove im Igbo.,what parameters do you use to back such claims??

And because Igbo people live in Oyigbo, the govt should not develop there..arent Igbos humans, what in particular are you afraid of, their properties you stole or are you afraid of joining them in Biafra?...Igbos see how low you've become that even a landless Kalabari dunce follow dey insult una..soo much for unnecessary brotherhood with people who dont value you..

Mr Shota, Please activate your brain, you need to have it working.

1 Like

Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by shota(m): 7:30am On Aug 25, 2015
HopeAtHand:

And because Igbo people live in Oyigbo, the govt should not develop there..arent Igbos humans, what in particular are you afraid of, their properties you stole or are you afraid of joining them in Biafra?...Igbos see how low you've become that even a landless Kalabari dunce follow dey insult una..soo much for unnecessary brotherhood with people who dont value you..

If you are not Igbo you d not be this furious cos my accusation was against the Igbos. It is the Igbos that are claiming all those WOJI, OYIGBO and such places in Ikwere disguise. Many of those places were farm land of some Ikwere people and that's why they don't have cemetery . But Igbos went there enmass and turned the places to towns hiding under Ikwere shadow and benefitting more than the real Rivers natives. Only an Igbo man would get mad at statements like that ... Don't the Igbo people have their own states ? Why should Rivers state develop a place for Igbos and neglect where Rivers natives live ? Is the state for Igbo people ?
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by shota(m): 7:32am On Aug 25, 2015
HopeAtHand:

You are still begging and praying God for us to join your Biafra ? We are in one Nigeria with Fulanis and Yorubas cos they are better than you Igbos. Igbo people are the most useless people on earth.
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by HopeAtHand: 7:36am On Aug 25, 2015
shota:

You are still begging and praying God for us to join your Biafra ? We are in one Nigeria with Fulanis and Yorubas cos they are better than you Igbos. Igbo people are the most useless people on earth.

Cc..Biafranking, Buddahmonk, tonychristopher(the goat), pazienza, cheruv, NDPVF,mogidi,barcanista(frenemy no.1)... grin grin

Shota seems i have an ally in you grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by pazienza(m): 7:54am On Aug 25, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Cc..Biafranking, Buddahmonk, tonychristopher(the goat), pazienza, cheruv, NDPVF,mogidi,barcanista(frenemy no.1)... grin grin

Shota has a chronic case of rabid Igbophobia. Nothing new there, I suspect a sharp Igbo Guy snatched the love of his life from him.

Shota nwanne, ebezina, it shall be well.

1 Like

Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by cheruv: 8:03am On Aug 25, 2015
HopeAtHand:

I'd not blame him atall
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by shota(m): 8:27am On Aug 25, 2015
pazienza:

Shota has a chronic case of rabid Igbophobia. Nothing new there, I suspect a sharp Igbo Guy snatched the love of his life from him.

Shota nwanne, ebezina, it shall be well.

More like Xenophobia . Stop trying to take over our land before we stop you by force.
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by c33b33(m): 1:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
shota:

Useless Igbo people always on Rivers issues.. We the Rivers people can not even discuss our issues again cos of the interest of these dirty filthy Igbo people. You Igbos are so shameless..

Lol. Comic! I still forgive you my waterside guy.

IPOB Youth
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by shota(m): 2:32pm On Aug 25, 2015
c33b33:

Lol. Comic! I still forgive you my waterside guy.

IPOB Youth

Igbos are pushing us to the last limit.
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by c33b33(m): 2:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
shota:

Igbos are pushing us to the last limit.
Please have some gin (not ethanol) to calm yourself my waterside guy.
IPOB Youth
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by shevon: 3:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
Skillbobralph:

Ask people in Rivers, Wike is working and stop the hatred.

Dualization of slaughter road already completed with bridge. So what makes u feel this is propaganda. Remove Sentiment and acknowledge the right thing.

Linus!!!
Why didn't you snap the Chelsea or the Slaughter end of the road.
You said the road has been completed with bridge, which of the bridges have you used?
You people should stop all these lies you post online and tell people the truth.
Yes, the road has been done up to a considerable level since the tenor of Governor Amechi, but it has not been completed with the bridges (at both the Chelsea and Slaughter end) are no where near completion. The only thing that has been done on this road since Wike assumed office was just the center piece of the road and the fact that the Wike assured the contractors that they would be paid when the construction was fully completed and delivered.
Wike did not start the road, the road was already 95% done (save for the two ends of the roads that had bridges, which are still under construction) under the administration of Amechi. Tell the world the truth.
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by shota(m): 4:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
c33b33:

Please have some gin (not ethanol) to calm yourself my waterside guy.

IPOB Youth

We ll soon invite Fulani people to handle them.
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by tonychristopher: 6:34pm On Aug 25, 2015
IGNORED SINCE 1455 BC
HopeAtHand:

Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by HopeAtHand: 8:10pm On Aug 25, 2015
tonychristopher:
IGNORED SINCE 1455 BC

í wu ewu mmeee..you are a bleating goat.

Ignorant Stvpid fool.
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by shota(m): 8:10pm On Aug 25, 2015
tonychristopher:
IGNORED SINCE 1455 BC

Leave Rivers state alone.. Period..
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by biafranking: 9:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
HopeAtHand:

whatsup akachukwu..i guess that s ur igbo/ikwerre name?lol
the gods re listening to that fool call shota dan the devil himself..

Clear throat...
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by biafranking: 10:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
shota:

More like Xenophobia . Stop trying to take over our land before we stop you by force.
sharraaap stupid boi...

Which landdd ?is the lands that is owned by the igbos of ikwerre,etche.obigbo,obiakpo,ahoada west.ndoki,nsa,portharcourt,Opobo,onelga,egbeama.etc occupied? Yu called your lands.?
A minority like yu? Does ikwerre answer kalabari names or does it relates with yu in culture and traditions?
Anuofia..
Anu mpam...
Yu must be shota dan devil himself....

If the igbos saw an empty grasses of lands in rivers state?occupied it and turned it into city then they ve every absolute right to possess it and claimed it as citizen of rivers state cos your elders,brothers,sisters and relatives are so dumb/lazy to observes/realize the usefulness of making an empty land a city,hence igbos domination..

Why re u now afraid of them?
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by biafranking: 10:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
shota:

We ll soon invite Fulani people to handle them.
imagine this coward? Cant even fight on their own? the fulanis re not a good fighters,they re good in rearing of animals..
Fulanimafia,will testified to this statement.lol..

Dont worry very soon,we shall possess the lands yur forefather took frm us during the abandon properties saga
After the warrr....lol
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by cheruv: 10:28pm On Aug 25, 2015
biafranking:
whatsup akachukwu..i guess that s ur igbo/ikwerre name?lol
the gods re listening to that fool call shota dan the devil himself..

Clear throat...
Bia shocked
Aha ya o vu akachukwu
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by shota(m): 11:43pm On Aug 25, 2015
biafranking:
imagine this coward? Cant even fight on their own? the fulanis re not a good fighters,they re good in rearing of animals..
Fulanimafia,will testified to this statement.lol..

Dont worry very soon,we shall possess the lands yur forefather took frm us during the abandon properties saga
After the warrr....lol

Beaten and flogged by Fulanis. Now you chose to run away . Fulanis are coming to beat you some more.
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by shota(m): 11:45pm On Aug 25, 2015
biafranking:
sharraaap stupid boi...

Which landdd ?is the lands that is owned by the igbos of ikwerre,etche.obigbo,obiakpo,ahoada west.ndoki,nsa,portharcourt,Opobo,onelga,egbeama.etc occupied? Yu called your lands.?
A minority like yu? Does ikwerre answer kalabari names or does it relates with yu in culture and traditions?
Anuofia..
Anu mpam...
Yu must be shota dan devil himself....

If the igbos saw an empty grasses of lands in rivers state?occupied it and turned it into city then they ve every absolute right to possess it and claimed it as citizen of rivers state cos your elders,brothers,sisters and relatives are so dumb/lazy to observes/realize the usefulness of making an empty land a city,hence igbos domination..

Why re u now afraid of them?

Useless Igbo people. There s no point arguing with you fools.
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by tonychristopher: 8:59am On Aug 26, 2015
shota:

Leave Rivers state alone.. Period..

ewu, am i holding rivers state, i am only interested in igbo group there such as etche, ndoni and maybe ikwerre...that is the reasonable ones like ezepromoe not you hopeathand
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by tonychristopher: 9:00am On Aug 26, 2015
useless waterside monkey..who even sabi you

shota:

Useless Igbo people. There s no point arguing with you fools.
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by shota(m): 12:17pm On Aug 26, 2015
tonychristopher:

ewu, am i holding rivers state, i am only interested in igbo group there such as etche, ndoni and maybe ikwerre...that is the reasonable ones like ezepromoe not you hopeathand

Leave Rivers state alone idiot. You are not a Rivers man.
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by HopeAtHand: 12:25pm On Aug 26, 2015
tonychristopher:

You are having an argument with Shota and u mentioned me..na wa for you..do you see me in your dreams?

All these small boys sef.
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:26pm On Aug 26, 2015
Skillbobralph:

Ask people in Rivers, Wike is working and stop the hatred.

Dualization of slaughter road already completed with bridge. So what makes u feel this is propaganda. Remove Sentiment and acknowledge the right thing.
And people are walking in the middle of the road like goats? Don't they budget money for sidewalks in your country?
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by tonychristopher: 5:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE THE MAN I LOVE TO HATE AND THE MAN I HATE TO LOVE

Sota, is that a name of man or dog

all these small boys

HopeAtHand:

You are having an argument with Shota and u mentioned me..na wa for you..do you see me in your dreams?

All these small boys sef.
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by tonychristopher: 6:02pm On Aug 26, 2015
you are not only rivers man but marine animal

idiots ...

why did you quote me seff...we aint of same league

shota:

Leave Rivers state alone idiot. You are not a Rivers man.
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by shota(m): 7:11pm On Aug 26, 2015
tonychristopher:
you are not only rivers man but marine animal

idiots ...

why did you quote me seff...we aint of same league

you and your non Rivers Igbos should leave Rivers State alone . Gosh !!!!!!!!
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by tonychristopher: 12:10am On Aug 27, 2015
shota:

you and your non Rivers Igbos should leave Rivers State alone . Gosh !!!!!!!!

once there are Igbo there I won't leave and beside my in-law is from elele so now bounce

do I forget my in law?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Government Can Curb Unemployment In Nigeria / Atiku, Saraki, Mohammed Greet Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar On 66th Birthday / Richest States From First To Last In Nigeria Out Of The 36 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.