Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics (8414 Views)

Adelakun Adeoye Pushing His Spoilt Car On Road (Pics) / Wike And Ekweremadu Inspect Akpajo-woji Bridge / Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by shota(m): 12:56am On Aug 27, 2015
tonychristopher:

once there are Igbo there I won't leave and beside my in-law is from elele so now bounce

do I forget my in law?

Shameless goat. Begging to be part of Rivers.
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by tonychristopher: 6:53am On Aug 27, 2015
shota:

Shameless goat. Begging to be part of Rivers.

which part of rivers do I want to be ? for your life ..me pure Nnewi man ...

look at mba miri man making mouth

una no reach us

beside that my uncle has an oil drilling firm in trans amadi ..you see we make more impact than you who is a D line by Igbo ukwu street urchin

now get out if my sight and don't you evr quote me in your moderate miserable life
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 27, 2015
wike Na POLITICAL BULLDOZER OOOO. WIKE Z WORKING.
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by shota(m): 7:29am On Aug 27, 2015
tonychristopher:

which part of rivers do I want to be ? for your life ..me pure Nnewi man ...

look at mba miri man making mouth

una no reach us

beside that my uncle has an oil drilling firm in trans amadi ..you see we make more impact than you who is a D line by Igbo ukwu street urchin

now get out if my sight and don't you evr quote me in your moderate miserable life

Who drills oil in Trans Amadi ? LOL You huys should just stop claiming us thats it.. we are not Igbos..
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by tonychristopher: 7:59am On Aug 27, 2015
shota:

Who drills oil in Trans Amadi ? LOL You huys should just stop claiming us thats it.. we are not Igbos..

you have refused to understand and I don't blame you ..its the cheap gin you took it your fire bears took

now the administrative office is in trans amadi

have you gone to dey gbam meeting lately ?

I think you have to go cos this intellectual discuss aint your forte

now in your life never ever quote me again ..your despicable
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by oganology33(m): 10:36am On Aug 27, 2015
SkyBlue1:
What is being commisioned?? The thing has not even started. Talk about grasping at straws for propaganda.
Where dis one see commission again na?? abeg wear ur glasses wellishly ooo. lol
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by shota(m): 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
tonychristopher:

you have refused to understand and I don't blame you ..its the cheap gin you took it your fire bears took

now the administrative office is in trans amadi

have you gone to dey gbam meeting lately ?

I think you have to go cos this intellectual discuss aint your forte

now in your life never ever quote me again ..your despicable

Leave Rivers State alone is the issu you ANIMAL.
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by tonychristopher: 3:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
shota:

Leave Rivers State alone is the issu you ANIMAL.

na only issu even issu. the issue is that your nobody to reckon with

deal with it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crude Oil Price Fell From $140 To $38 In 2008, Still Economy Was Stable: Okonjo / Only Atiku Can Restructure Nigeria- Afenifere / COVID-19:Kano Directs Civil Servants To Stay At Home.Bans Viewing, Event Centres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.