Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,660 members, 7,816,692 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Men And Their Weired Behaviours. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men And Their Weired Behaviours. (1750 Views)

My Neighbor Behaviours Are Killing Me Inside / is he flirting with me or what? Weired / Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men And Their Weired Behaviours. by chocolateme(f): 11:11pm On Aug 21, 2015
A guy will go after a lady he loves and woo her, but the lady seems not to be so into the guy. Instead of him to take s bow and back off, he will turn the whole thing into a scenario beyond belief.
He will rain insults, curses and abuses on the lady, Na by force?
He will ask if na GOLD she carry for waist. He will blame himself for been so low asking her out and other negativities that comes with it.
Last shot, the following day, you will see this same guy running after the same chick with world class apologies and how he thought he couldn't handle himself without her but couldn't stop thinking of her. How he wishes to love her forever..
Guys, you are so guilty of that, so why do you always go back to her? After all your gra gra?

1 Like

Re: Men And Their Weired Behaviours. by casyrotts(m): 11:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
Ok
Re: Men And Their Weired Behaviours. by ladyF(f): 11:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
The tin tire me. Even on this nairaland sef

1 Like

Re: Men And Their Weired Behaviours. by 1miccza: 11:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
Oya clap for yourself,we dan hear you...

3 Likes

Re: Men And Their Weired Behaviours. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
Akuko Mike Ejeagha

4 Likes

Re: Men And Their Weired Behaviours. by Cutehector(m): 11:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
Lol she just aired her mind, she can nw go and sleep cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men And Their Weired Behaviours. by chocolateme(f): 11:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
1miccza:
Oya clap for yourself,we dan hear you...
are you guilty as charged? grin
Re: Men And Their Weired Behaviours. by Rapmoney(m): 11:15pm On Aug 21, 2015
Op, how old are u? I believe say na small boys dey chase u so! Mature dudes don't have time for such crap! cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men And Their Weired Behaviours. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 21, 2015
rejection makes people act childish at times sha
iono for them o

1 Like

Re: Men And Their Weired Behaviours. by 1miccza: 11:16pm On Aug 21, 2015
chocolateme:
are you guilty as charged? grin
Me?Do i even have the time to think of ladies?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men And Their Weired Behaviours. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 21, 2015
undecided
Re: Men And Their Weired Behaviours. by chocolateme(f): 11:17pm On Aug 21, 2015
Cutehector:
Lol she just aired her mind, she can nw go and sleep cheesy
I know u were going to show yourself immediately I saw you viewing this. See his big head (H.O.D)

1 Like

Re: Men And Their Weired Behaviours. by chocolateme(f): 11:19pm On Aug 21, 2015
1miccza:

Me?Do i even have the time to think of ladies?
hmm!! So Na only guys u have time for? (16yrs) or is it your bible and Koran?
Re: Men And Their Weired Behaviours. by IamLEGEND1: 11:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
then na primary school boys wey dey chase u up and down.
badt men aint got time for shít like dat.
#IgnoreBitches
#AccumulateCurrency

2 Likes

Re: Men And Their Weired Behaviours. by Cutehector(m): 11:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
chocolateme:
I know u were going to show yourself immediately I saw you viewing this. See his big head (H.O.D)
ewo abeg where u see my head? For insyd ur shrine abi?
Re: Men And Their Weired Behaviours. by 1miccza: 11:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
chocolateme:
hmm!! So Na only guys u have time for? (16yrs) or is it your bible and Koran?

Guys?*covers my ass with cocoyam leaves* it's money or nuffin babe.. My bible is always with me Koran ke?Moohamed died centuries ago you know...

1 Like

Re: Men And Their Weired Behaviours. by chocolateme(f): 11:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
Rapmoney:
Op, how old are u? I believe say na small boys dey chase u so! Mature dudes don't have time for such crap! cool
matured dude ke? Its wen it comes to women that you see that all of you are kids in the making.. I am 49 and don't get it twisted.
Re: Men And Their Weired Behaviours. by faith551(m): 11:22pm On Aug 21, 2015
am sorry boys come after you, cause that doesn't sound like a man
Re: Men And Their Weired Behaviours. by kahara(m): 11:22pm On Aug 21, 2015
Op,they have put men in the moon,when will they put one in ur life?
Re: Men And Their Weired Behaviours. by chocolateme(f): 11:24pm On Aug 21, 2015
1miccza:

Guys?*covers my ass with cocoyam leaves* it's money or nuffin babe.. My bible is always with me Koran ke?Moohamed died centuries ago you know...
silly u @cocoyam leaves. U no well. Lol
Re: Men And Their Weired Behaviours. by chocolateme(f): 11:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
Cutehector:
ewo abeg where u see my head? For insyd ur shrine abi?
in my imagination... big head, Thin neck, big Tommy, thin legs, obvious ribs and big eye socket.
Re: Men And Their Weired Behaviours. by 1miccza: 11:27pm On Aug 21, 2015
chocolateme:
silly u @cocoyam leaves. U no well. Lol

What would i have used then?Plantain leaves? Person wey dey sick dey type phone by 11:30?
Re: Men And Their Weired Behaviours. by Cutehector(m): 11:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
chocolateme:
in my imagination... big head, Thin neck, big Tommy, thin legs, obvious ribs and big eye socket.
u just described ur husband...

1 Like

Re: Men And Their Weired Behaviours. by Rapmoney(m): 11:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
chocolateme:
matured dude ke? Its wen it comes to women that you see that all of you are kids in the making.. I am 49 and don't get it twisted.
U are 49 and u are still indulging in issues like this that are not suppose to bother u naturally? And for ur info, not everyone is a buffoon as u would want to think!!! Lastly, I really doubt if u are 49!

1 Like

Re: Men And Their Weired Behaviours. by chocolateme(f): 11:31pm On Aug 21, 2015
Rapmoney:
U are 49 and u are still indulging in issues like this that are not suppose to bother u naturally? And for ur info, not everyone is a buffoon as u would want to think!!! Lastly, I really doubt if u are 49!
Rapmoney calm down, I am 49. Stop judging by what you see.
Re: Men And Their Weired Behaviours. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 21, 2015
Boys don make small girls see men finish
Re: Men And Their Weired Behaviours. by kahara(m): 11:34pm On Aug 21, 2015
chocolateme:
A guy will go after a lady he loves and woo her, but the lady seems not to be so into the guy. Instead of him to take s bow and back off, he will turn the whole thing into a scenario beyond belief.
He will ask if na GOLD she carry for waist. He will blame himself for been so low asking her out and other negativities that comes with it.
Last shot, the following day, you will see this same guy running after the same chick with world class apologies and how he thought he could handle himself without her but couldn't stop thinking of her. How he wishes to love her forever..
Guys, you are so guilty of that, so why do you always go back to her? After all your gra gra?

Guys deh go back to check whether the hard-to-get boo don com out of her bloody period wey deh make her deh feel "i am not-in d-mood now"

1 Like

Re: Men And Their Weired Behaviours. by HDee(m): 12:07am On Aug 22, 2015
story for the Gods! Shey ladies too no dey pretend say dey no like a guy when truthfully they actually do?? Nonsense undecided
Re: Men And Their Weired Behaviours. by nochildsplay(m): 12:13am On Aug 22, 2015
And why do the ladies accept the guys back after all the abuses and curses of the other time ?

Ladies can easily be brainwashed SNEH !!!

1 Like

Re: Men And Their Weired Behaviours. by wtfCode: 12:32am On Aug 22, 2015
una no dey sleep at all?
Re: Men And Their Weired Behaviours. by UyiIredia(m): 12:54am On Aug 22, 2015
chocolateme:
Last shot, the following day, you will see this same guy running after the same chick with world class apologies and how he thought he couldn't handle himself without her but couldn't stop thinking of her. How he wishes to love her forever..

Point of correction, some guys. Not all guys behave like that.
Re: Men And Their Weired Behaviours. by Nobody: 1:07am On Aug 22, 2015
Guys this guys that. Una no de tire ni. Abeg free us jare

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Nairalanders Who Are Crazy About Keeping Fit / Why Men Treat Their Side-chicks Better Than Their Wives [MUST READ] / A Message To An Ex On Val's Day? What Would It Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.