Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) - Properties (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) (112994 Views)

Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 7:46am On May 19, 2016
adewaleID:
Hey Skimanski,

You deserve double gold on this project lol. All your workers deserve it too grin

Thanks a Lot Sir! That means a lot.

1 Like

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 7:47am On May 19, 2016
We Design Unique and good designs for very affordable prices. We also build and finish your houses at top quality workmanship. our designs are always unique, so we always advise to handle the project personally. We also do Interior Designs, Shops, Kitchen Rooms e.t.c attached is some of my designs and finishes. Action the say, speaks louder than words

architectural designs. Construction, Renovations, and Interiors. (Tiling, Kitchen, furnishings and solving general House problems)
Dezyns and Structures.

Architect Jude O. Odemwingie.
email: jude@dnstructures.com
email: skimanski4life@yahoo.com
Tel; 08038390386 or 08185174782
follow us on Instagram: @ dezynstructures

Kindly take your time to Follow our numerous professional works on every page of these links below

https://www.nairaland.com/1164230/best-architectural-interior-construction-works
https://www.nairaland.com/2067260/lekki-gardens-finishings
https://www.nairaland.com/1331375/architecture-lagos-nigeria-construction-duplex
https://www.nairaland.com/1522743/new-dimension-nigerian-architecture-construction
https://www.nairaland.com/2543797/4-bedroom-duplex-new-dimension
https://www.nairaland.com/2963940/arcadia-groove-estate-constructing-4
https://www.nairaland.com/2770635/construction-works-units-flats-new
https://www.nairaland.com/2985698/construction-flats-owerri-new-dimension
https://www.nairaland.com/3079756/renovation-diary-new-dimension-nigerian
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:51pm On May 23, 2016
Updates on our Master's Bathroom.

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:01am On May 25, 2016

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:20am On Jun 01, 2016
Glass Design for External

1 Like

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by babalose: 8:32am On Jun 01, 2016
Was the glass design and windows made at the site?
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:40am On Jun 01, 2016
babalose:
Was the glass design and windows made at the site?

Made in our warehouse and transported to site.
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 6:07am On Jun 02, 2016
Still on tiling works

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:36pm On Jun 10, 2016
Updates on Tiling Works

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:37pm On Jun 10, 2016

1 Like

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by akeme1: 12:44am On Jun 11, 2016
skimanski:
Still on tiling works

Cam you give me an estimate cost of this house from foundation to carcass.
And also the cost of finishing (labour,sandtrips,cement etc included)

My email : akemegeorge@hotmail.com , i love the building so much and i might embark on this soon

1 Like

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:07pm On Jun 11, 2016
akeme1:

My email : akemegeorge@hotmail.com , i love the building so much and i might embark on this soon

email sent
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:19am On Jun 16, 2016
Guest w.C Tiling Works

2 Likes

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 17, 2016
What is your preference, embedded or standalone burglary?

Thanks.
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:18am On Jun 21, 2016
EgunMogaji:
What is your preference, embedded or standalone burglary?

Thanks.

Embedded burglar bars. its just neat and easy in installation. serves the purpose too
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:14pm On Jun 22, 2016
Conclusion of tiling works in kitchen

1 Like

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 12:07am On Jul 01, 2016
External Stone works. This last minute taught of Glass design has really turned out nice. Thanks be to God

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by smallblow: 1:05am On Jul 03, 2016

Pls sir can u help me too to send it to my email hadeywhaley@yahoo.com
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by TerryE(m): 8:22am On Jul 07, 2016
This is a magnificent job. It's a pride having this type of talented professionals in this country. Pls furnish me with the estimated cost of this project, the proposed city of construction is Port Harcourt. Thank you. emekaterry89@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 11:46am On Jul 07, 2016
TerryE:
This is a magnificent job. It's a pride having this type of talented professionals in this country. Pls furnish me with the estimated cost of this project, the proposed city of construction is Port Harcourt. Thank you. emekaterry89@gmail.com

Email sent
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:26pm On Jul 08, 2016
At this point after taking off the Scaffold, I think I feel really proud to know that I made this. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2016
I feel blessed with my workers that always follow instructions detail by detail.

4 Likes

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by mufutau55(m): 9:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
skimanski:
At this point after taking off the Scaffold, I think I feel really proud to know that I made this. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You really did it, Oga Skimanski. Good work Sir.

Hajji M.
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:28pm On Jul 08, 2016
mufutau55:

You really did it, Oga Skimanski. Good work Sir.

Hajji M.

My boss. Thanks a lot. As our master in the house
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:21pm On Jul 12, 2016
Resumption of Door works

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:25pm On Jul 12, 2016
Laying of the Main Entrance Stairs.

Working so hard on Tile Edge Details.

1 Like

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:52pm On Jul 13, 2016
Filling works in progress

1 Like

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 14, 2016
@skimanski great job sir!
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by BiggyBamBam: 9:15pm On Jul 14, 2016
skimanski:
Filling works in progress

This is marvelous, Nigeria is really blessed!
Kindly send what it would cost to have a similar project done to deolimon@gmail.com
Mind you, Edo State price is different from Lagos price o!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 6:38am On Jul 15, 2016
StainlessH:
@skimanski great job sir!

Thanks boss
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by hercules46: 11:00pm On Jul 18, 2016
sir, please give me an estimate of this house from foundation to this level (labour,sandtrips,cement etc included). Here is my email- ekpereroland@gmail.com....I am really blown away by your attention to detail

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Femi Osibona: Face Behind Collapsed 21-storey Building In Ikoyi / My Five (5) Bedroom Bungalow - The Building Process / The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.