Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) (112998 Views)

Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:06am On Mar 27, 2016
Dinning External View

1 Like

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:12am On Mar 27, 2016
Affordable architectural designs. Construction, Renovations, and Interiors. (Tiling, Kitchen, furnishings and solving general House problems)
Designs & Structures.

Architect Jude O. Odemwingie.
email: jude@dnstructures.com
email: skimanski4life@yahoo.com
Tel; 08038390386 or 08185174782
follow us on Instagram: @ dezynstructures

Kindly Follow our numerous professional works Works on the pages below

https://www.nairaland.com/1164230/best-architectural-interior-construction-works
https://www.nairaland.com/2067260/lekki-gardens-finishings
https://www.nairaland.com/1331375/architecture-lagos-nigeria-construction-duplex
https://www.nairaland.com/1522743/new-dimension-nigerian-architecture-construction
https://www.nairaland.com/2543797/4-bedroom-duplex-new-dimension
https://www.nairaland.com/2963940/arcadia-groove-estate-constructing-4
https://www.nairaland.com/2770635/construction-works-units-flats-new
https://www.nairaland.com/2985698/construction-flats-owerri-new-dimension
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:14am On Mar 27, 2016
Front View

1 Like

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:15am On Mar 27, 2016
Main Lounge and Dinning Internal Look

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:15am On Mar 27, 2016
Kitchen Window

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:17am On Mar 27, 2016
Childrens Bedroom Window

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:19am On Mar 27, 2016
Private Lounge (1st Floor)

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:20am On Mar 27, 2016
Design Wndow on TV Wall of Private Lounge to Help for Creative Thinking in Nearest Future

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:22am On Mar 27, 2016
Master's W.C and Closet Windows

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:23am On Mar 27, 2016
POP For Private Lounge

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:24am On Mar 27, 2016
Master's Bedroom POP Ongoing

1 Like

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 6:56pm On Mar 31, 2016
Final Master's Bedroom POP Look

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 6:57pm On Mar 31, 2016

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 6:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
Current External Look as we close down on Windows Installation

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by babalose: 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2016
how do u want to do the burglary for the windows because its obvious its not fabricated together with the window profile
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:02pm On Mar 31, 2016
babalose:
how do u want to do the burglary for the windows because its obvious its not fabricated together with the window profile

You are correct. We will be making Steel Burglar bars to Install. making of Burglar Bars currently Ongoing as we speak.
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by babalose: 8:04am On Apr 01, 2016
is it better to do it separately or fabricate it together?
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 1:23pm On Apr 01, 2016
babalose:
is it better to do it separately or fabricate it together?

Pros and Cons for using Aluminium windows constructed together with the burglary

Pros
*It ensures for a neater job window job as against breaking the walls and and Putting burglar bars which become cumbersome a lot of times.

* its cheaper overall than making the windows and making the burglar bars separate

Cons
* you are limited to certain designs as against making lots of nice designs with burglar bars

* you are limited to the colour of the Alluminum profile unlike the burglar bars where you can paint/spray as you like

*burglar bars can be made stronger than its Alluminum counterpart
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by zizila: 6:20am On Apr 02, 2016
skimanski:
POP For Private Lounge

Please can you share your POP man's number. I will like to recommend him for some jobs. THANKS.

1 Like

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 6:54am On Apr 02, 2016
zizila:

Please can you share your POP man's number. I will like to recommend him for some jobs. THANKS.

Architect Jude O. Odemwingie.
email: jude@dnstructures.com
email: skimanski4life@yahoo.com
Tel; 08038390386
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by write2obi(m): 6:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
skimanski:

* you are limited to certain designs as against making lots of nice designs with burglar bars

I think Oga Muyesky will have something to say about this, that guy can fabricate almost any design you ask him to.
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by Mayor78: 7:01am On Apr 04, 2016
skimanski:
Main Lounge and Master's Bedroom Window External Look.

Waoh! I love those long aluminium glass windows. Well done Ikechukwu Anaekwe and well done Skimanski for attention to detail which enabled the work to present in this elegant manner. Waoh! that's marvelous.

Please Skimanski would it be possible to get the likely cost of similar window glass of 10ft/2ft, and what would be the price difference if PVC was used instead of aluminium framing, and whic is better please. Thanks
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:05pm On Apr 04, 2016
Mayor78:

Waoh! I love those long aluminium glass windows. Well done Ikechukwu Anaekwe and well done Skimanski for attention to detail which enabled the work to present in this elegant manner. Waoh! that's marvelous.

Please Skimanski would it be possible to get the likely cost of similar window glass of 10ft/2ft, and what would be the price difference if PVC was used instead of aluminium framing, and whic is better please. Thanks

10ft x 2ft: N57,000. I'm not Particularly Sure of the Current Price for PVC profiles considering that there will be changes due to current Forex Situation.

2 Likes

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
Updates on Current External Look

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by babalose: 3:24am On Apr 05, 2016
@ skimanski....Which is better PVC profile or Aluminium Profile? I already contacted Ikechukwu Anaekwe, i will engage him soon. Thanks alot.
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 6:29am On Apr 05, 2016
babalose:
@ skimanski....Which is better PVC profile or Aluminium Profile? I already contacted Ikechukwu Anaekwe, i will engage him soon. Thanks alot.

Its a Matter of preference, and I prefer Aluminium
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by since1914(m): 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2016
Hello skimanski. Quick question. What material did you cover the fascia boards and eaves with?
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by Mayor78: 8:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
skimanski:

10ft x 2ft: N57,000. I'm not Particularly Sure of the Current Price for PVC profiles considering that there will be changes due to current Forex Situation.

Thanks Oga
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:01pm On Apr 05, 2016
since1914:
Hello skimanski. Quick question. What material did you cover the fascia boards and eaves with?

13mm Thick Habestus Board. Solid and Hardcore, Drilled to the wood. Will Take a close Picture on site and Post here soon.
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by since1914(m): 10:39am On Apr 06, 2016
skimanski:

13mm Thick Habestus Board. Solid and Hardcore, Drilled to the wood. Will Take a close Picture on site and Post here soon.

Thanks, I will appreciate that greatly.

I think what you have done with the roof is ingenious. It will shave a huge chunk off the total roofing cost, and still have same look as one whose soffits was casted in concrete. It also gives you the flexibility of playing with different roof levels.
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:45pm On Apr 06, 2016
since1914:

Thanks, I will appreciate that greatly.

I think what you have done with the roof is ingenious. It will shave a huge chunk off the total roofing cost, and still have same look as one whose soffits was casted in concrete. It also gives you the flexibility of playing with different roof levels.

Got a piece of the roof eaves Material on Site today. and Taught I should Share with you as promised. Its a 10mm Thick Habestus Slab. Solid and can Withstand Any Where Situation. We have used it 6 Years back to Cover an Office External Walls when I used to Work for a Firm. Taught I'd resurrect the Materials for this Project

3 Likes

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by since1914(m): 10:14am On Apr 08, 2016
skimanski:

Got a piece of the roof eaves Material on Site today. and Taught I should Share with you as promised. Its a 10mm Thick Habestus Slab. Solid and can Withstand Any Where Situation. We have used it 6 Years back to Cover an Office External Walls when I used to Work for a Firm. Taught I'd resurrect the Materials for this Project

Ok thanks. I have actually never heard of it before. I initially thought it was Alucobond panels that you used to clad the fascia boards.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Femi Osibona: Face Behind Collapsed 21-storey Building In Ikoyi / My Five (5) Bedroom Bungalow - The Building Process / The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.