Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide (54357 Views)

Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director / Any Batch C 14 Serving Punishment For Missing Headcount! / NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Drkul(f): 9:52pm On Aug 22, 2015
dayodare49o:
which of nigerian constitutions allows local govts to have armed men? Your question dey make me doso o bros
When you stop attaching seriousness to any post you see, you will stop to doso o sis
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Walexsammy(m): 9:53pm On Aug 22, 2015
titilayur:
same here in sokoto
which LG are u?
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by vparle(m): 9:56pm On Aug 22, 2015
No be small,

Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Ralphlauren(m): 10:03pm On Aug 22, 2015
wordsmith99:
The scheme has outlived its essence. The scheme should be scrapped. NYSC conducting headcount, what for! Crass gibberish!

Exactly.

I remember coming back to Nigeria for this rubbish scheme and leaving the country a month after and returning few days to the passing out ceremony to pick up the certificate.

Thank goodness there was nothing like "head count" then. How I for do am? grin grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by dayodare49o: 10:16pm On Aug 22, 2015
Drkul:

When you stop attaching seriousness to any post you see, you will stop to doso o sis
I won't blame you. you are still young and just in your early youthful days you cant understand that the world driver has 32000 teeth. 200 legs and 200 aims, 5,000 fingers, 200 eyes and 200 ears...yet he does have your interest in heart because he wants more.

wait to learn more.
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Chibabi(m): 10:25pm On Aug 22, 2015
cupidora:
Over a thousand viewers on this topic! LOL. If I were to die from panic I would be far gone by now. Phone rings,I pick it smiling... ''Dora start coming back,they 're doing head count today 'n tomorrow!'' shuuu...! Well,am still in Benue,finding a vehicle to Abia around past 10am proved futile so I'm leaving first thing tomorrow
Ma dear, same with mi o. M in Kogi right naw, tinkin of how to get to Abia by 2maro. Wia in Abia are u serving?
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Nicepoker(m): 10:27pm On Aug 22, 2015
Head count scam.
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Ademat7(m): 10:30pm On Aug 22, 2015
Adewunmi84:
Don't spew what u don't know.the info is correct n not the monthly clearance.did mine 3 hrs ago in ibadan n am on my way back to osun state.it is head count n it is a directive frm DG to knwo who av travelled out of the state.it is called CHANGE..corpers feeling the change.
pls do well to read my comment b4 replying,what I mean is that things like dis r not always on Tv stations news nor blogpost cos they r not political/national news,hv u ever seen nysc issue on all dis onlige newspaper site b4? Na wa for u o
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Ademat7(m): 10:32pm On Aug 22, 2015
coollabman:

what is the implication of missing this head count. apart from query, what other punishment will be meted out to those found wanting?
we dnt know for now only DG of nysc know cos he is d one dat gv d order.
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by fathomberry: 10:37pm On Aug 22, 2015
ThatNova:
got the message too,cross river state .i hope there is no penalty cos I'm likely to miss it, it's so unnecessary IMO.

Na calabar south you dey??
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by omotayo9177: 10:52pm On Aug 22, 2015
I hope they extend it to Monday morning.
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 22, 2015
gorgeousnogo:
Same here... edo state... had to rush my bath and dress up .... got there and the line was even long. ... started wondering why I panicked and rushed. .. anyways I got the message around 11 am thought I was late already.... # Nysc no try for this one
where are u serving in edo
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 22, 2015
Nysc is not a waste of time,i enjoyed mine,still enjoying the fruit even after the service,B14 rivers state.
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 22, 2015
Drkul:
Its true,head count is going on right now at my local govt. Likely to miss it tho. Aint around

Modified

This is serious o, booking next available bus to Rivers

If you know you are not a ghost corper find your way to your LGA o
some will still be doubting. They forget tht the DG of last year will not be the same DG of 2015.

I pity the ones that are abroad while somebody here impersonates them here in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by cupidora(f): 11:15pm On Aug 22, 2015
Happiness87:
are you from benue?
Yea,I am smiley

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Drkul(f): 11:16pm On Aug 22, 2015
dayodare49o:
I won't blame you. you are still young and just in your early youthful days you cant understand that the world driver has 32000 teeth. 200 legs and 200 aims, 5,000 fingers, 200 eyes and 200 ears...yet he does have your interest in heart because he wants more.

wait to learn more.
Lol goodnight friend, no vex
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by phibi: 11:16pm On Aug 22, 2015
Na wa what happens to those that r not ard? is der any penalty?
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by cupidora(f): 11:17pm On Aug 22, 2015
Chibabi:
Ma dear, same with mi o. M in Kogi right naw, tinkin of how to get to Abia by 2maro. Wia in Abia are u serving?
Lol. One village in Umuahia south called Nsirimo. What about you?
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Happiness87(f): 11:19pm On Aug 22, 2015
cool, hope you didnt go to see your bf, lol. grin grin grin grin

try and get info on whats up, and plan how to sort it out
cupidora:
Yea,I am smiley
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Ralphlauren(m): 11:20pm On Aug 22, 2015
shadowgwalker:
some will still be doubting. They forget tht the DG of last year will not be the same DG of 2015.

I pity the ones that are abroad while somebody here impersonates them here in Nigeria.

Norrin will happen to them #itsallaboutthebengaminsbabay. cheesy
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by boxiposhags: 11:24pm On Aug 22, 2015
I am so not attending this headcount. I went for one in Niger last month.I am in ghana now sef. How I go go? No functioning airport in the stupid state. Minna airport too far from my local Govt. I am not going anywhere. I dont care if they ask me to come back to serve or they keep thier certificate. Time wasting scheme

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by KehindeOmololu: 11:38pm On Aug 22, 2015
Don't know why some fellow corpers can be so pessimist,about extension as a penalty for missing the impromptu head count.By the grace of Almighty God in which I serve,I can't sacrifice my sunday service for NYSC palava and nothing will happen...Nothing will add a single second to my validity(Oct cool.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by 1stimpression(f): 11:39pm On Aug 22, 2015
if them like make they do brain count... Still chilling in my mama's house till next weekend.. can't rush down to rivers all the way from south west and risk my life..

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by cecegorgeous(f): 11:41pm On Aug 22, 2015
fada hw will I leave abj to cross river 2mao.Nysc dis z nt fair dia riz God ooooooo
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Masculity(m): 11:42pm On Aug 22, 2015
Night bus tins. Wahala dey... Lag we dey road oo
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by KehindeOmololu: 11:44pm On Aug 22, 2015
Presentlly in some where in nasarawa state serving in sokoto....how on earth can I meet up when I don't get the info ontime,beside I can't risk my precious life all in the sake of irrelevant head count...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by alex81(m): 11:47pm On Aug 22, 2015
Any update abt d penalty yet?
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by akinyeleaa: 11:50pm On Aug 22, 2015
Una wey dey travel, safe journey o. Notin go make me comot my mama auz dey run go Abia from Osun this week. On top aw much wey I dey collect. If them finish head count, make dem do dick count. And to even learn a bride left her wedding reception cos of this, kilode

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by salvonictof(f): 11:51pm On Aug 22, 2015
I even heard no head count no certificate,20days extension too..na wa o
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by mikelcool(m): 11:56pm On Aug 22, 2015
the purnishment no fit pass extension of service year at most a month

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by chidex28: 11:56pm On Aug 22, 2015
henceforth, no more three hearty cheers for J.B OLAWUMI....it is now 36 hearty waka, shege,banza,der fada,der dad.der everytin. if Buhari truly wants to fight Corruption. He shud start with NYSC. #BuhariMustProbeNYSC

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by agrovick(m): 11:57pm On Aug 22, 2015
salvonictof:
I even heard no head count no certificate,20days extension too..na wa o
Hahaha, I will gladly take the extension than risk my life travelling back. BTW, headcount made u make your first post on NL tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Corper Runs Mad In Enugu In His NYSC Uniform (Video) / Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo / 3 Corp Members Die On Their Way Back From Camp (photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.