Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,952 members, 7,952,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:55 AM

Are All The Girls On BADOO Runs Girls???? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are All The Girls On BADOO Runs Girls???? (19893 Views)

''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man / Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla / 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are All The Girls On BADOO Runs Girls???? by czarr(m): 1:59pm On Aug 24, 2015
ChappyChase:

She's still living in the 19th century!
my broda grin
Re: Are All The Girls On BADOO Runs Girls???? by Intanet(m): 2:15pm On Dec 05, 2016
This post has been deleted permanently
Re: Are All The Girls On BADOO Runs Girls???? by FreeSpirited: 2:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
SUGARBEE:
Please those are scammers and not real girls... Girls wouldn't stoop so low for that indecency
Nowadays gals? 'won't stoop so low to collect 15 or 40k for sex for real?'....Maybe you are talking of the before-before girls
Re: Are All The Girls On BADOO Runs Girls???? by rockyh(m): 3:19pm On Dec 05, 2016
SUGARBEE:
Please those are scammers and not real girls... Girls wouldn't stoop so low for that indecency
please speak for yourself cos many ladies behave dat way.
Re: Are All The Girls On BADOO Runs Girls???? by charlzbeatz: 10:03am On Apr 23, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]lol
Re: Are All The Girls On BADOO Runs Girls???? by Frankraj: 1:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
we guys all need to be wise, all the Nigerian girls on badoo and social media both Facebook are all runs girls. What ever a girl had in mind to start snapping and editing her pictures to post on social media must be to attract men that will sleep with her and pay her money including married women. I really pity any young guy that still think marrying a Nigerian girl is the best for himself. Just check there whatsapp chat and you will see nothing less than 50 different guys , so tell me which business are they discussing if not to fkk and give them money . We need to be wise .our girls are no more good for marriage .let's not deceive our selves

3 Likes

Re: Are All The Girls On BADOO Runs Girls???? by Frankraj: 1:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
we guys all need to be wise, all the Nigerian girls on badoo and social media both Facebook are all runs girls. What ever a girl had in mind to start snapping and editing her pictures to post on social media must be to attract men that will sleep with her and pay her money including married women. I really pity any young guy that still think marrying is Nigerian girl is the best for himself. Just check there whatsapp chat and you will see nothing less than 50 different guys , so tell me which business are they discussing if not to fkk and give them money . We need to be wise .our girls are no more good for marriage .let's not deceive our selves
Re: Are All The Girls On BADOO Runs Girls???? by Frankraj: 1:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
we guys all need to be wise, all the Nigerian girls on badoo and social media both Facebook are all runs girls. What ever a girl had in mind to start snapping and editing her pictures to look more shape and post on social media must be to attract men that will sleep with her and pay her money including married women. I really pity any young guy that still think marrying is Nigerian girl is the best for himself. Just check there whatsapp chat and you will see nothing less than 50 different guys , so tell me which business are they discussing if not to fkk and give them money . We need to be wise .our girls are no more good for marriage .let's not deceive our selves
Re: Are All The Girls On BADOO Runs Girls???? by pedrilo: 1:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
True talk
Re: Are All The Girls On BADOO Runs Girls???? by Frankraj: 1:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
bokom:
One came to meet me yesterday... o boy, she was not looking at all what I saw on her pics undecided
Anyway, she wanted 20k to Bleep me..... I just revised my car de go house... no time for common ashiis.....
Why are girls on nairaland not commenting? Looks like most of them are on Badoo too! No babe is defending the girls on Badoo

we guys all need to be wise, all the Nigerian girls on badoo and social media both Facebook are all runs girls. What ever a girl had in mind to start snapping and editing her pictures to look more sharp and post on social media must be to attract men that will sleep with her and pay her money including married women. I really pity any young guy that still think marrying a Nigerian girl is the best for himself. Just check there whatsapp chat and you will see nothing less than 50 different guys , so tell me which business are they discussing if not to fkk and give them money . We need to be wise .our girls are no more good for marriage .let's not deceive our selves
Re: Are All The Girls On BADOO Runs Girls???? by Zivaharry(m): 2:11pm On Apr 23, 2017
I de go download am straight away.........
Re: Are All The Girls On BADOO Runs Girls???? by spytime(m): 2:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
Someone even said I can't find a decent and house wife materials on NL, how much more badoo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? / How To Tell When A Girl Just Had Sex / Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.