Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,823 members, 7,813,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Core Reasons Why Female Nairalanders Suffer Bashing From The Male Folks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Core Reasons Why Female Nairalanders Suffer Bashing From The Male Folks (2120 Views)

FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] / I Expect Enough Bashing From The Ladies But I Go Still Talk Am / Dear Female Nairalanders; See Why Some Men Lose Interest After Sleeping With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Core Reasons Why Female Nairalanders Suffer Bashing From The Male Folks by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 09, 2015
The actions that gives rise to female crucification, in most cases, on this forum cannot be far fetched. There's this maintained mindset "that majority of male nairalanders, if not all", are sadistic mysogynists, who are always quick to hurl insults, foul words, and express their strong disdain for the feminine gender at the slightest provocation, possibly, in any manner. Well, I do not pity the ladies a bit as they are the captain of their own misfortune. And I'm not in support of this movement neither am I giving an outcry calling for its abolishment. I'm just a keen observer who jots down anything within my notice. A guy tries to correct a lady, she wrongly interpretes his sole motive as wanting to gain her interest or seek her attention (which I would say is an utterly childish and a fvcking retarded_ act) as the case may be. They give their opinions in topical issues but stupidly_ and unintelligently scripted such that it attracts aggressive reactions from males. . .
Without going further, I present to you the reasons why females are relentlessly type-flogged on here.

1. They are quick to label a guy as "broke"/I can't date a broke dude ~ this one tops the list. The words "are you a broke dude?" or "you are a broke dude" are cliches employed by females geared at deliberately defeating the purpose of discuss. The other day, I was trying to explain to a female nairalander that for a relationship to work, it's necessary that both partners share their burden (financially, emotionally, and what have you) together and she cut me short or rather diverted along the line by popping the question, "are you a broke nigga?" And I was like "WTF?"
Plus females are ingrained with the belief that relationships are a rescue from financial crisis so, they never wanna have anything to do with a "broke dude".

2. You are simply jobless ~ you're suddenly tagged jobless the moment you fault their error and place them on the right path. To them every male on nairaland is jobless. However, in truth, these jobless dudes could actually cover their life expenses.

3. I am a virgin ~ we already know that you're a saint. You need not echo it to the hearing of all. Speaking for myself, I don't
dwell much on the virginity of a girl. The girl in question could have lost her virginity due to circumstances beyond her control. While others willingly gave (sold) theirs out as a gift (means of livelihood) to their respective boyfriends. But gallivanting from thread to thread, chanting "I'm a virgin", would only invoke the ire of the sleeping gods.

4. Exhibition of an aura of dumbness ~ I really don't know whether some nairalanders are born dumb or what. They find it a huge task to engage in a discuss without lagging behind.
They leave behind the trail of unintelligence in every thread they venture into. Their favourite comments are "ok" and "nice". These category of females are pretty scared of brainstorming. Yet their punctuality, consistency and devotion to every kardashian threads cannot be questioned.

5. Called to be a feminist (the feminism hogwash) ~ what is feminism? I bet half of the so-called feminists would be able to define this term. WE SHOULD ALL BE FEMINISTS. . . Yes!
Everyone is now a die-hard feminist provided that you're - that you're just female (the main criterion). Gbam. Operation tag along the bandwagon. Doesn't matter if you know why this cause was set up. The struggle for gender equality is fruitless & endless. And since these deceitful _cuntwits knoweth not what feminism entails and stands to gain, they use it as a weapon to only satisfy their selfish motives.
But decline to any form of opposition. They see you as an enemy cause you're bent on ruffling their feathers. And as some male nairalanders haven't been blunt nononsense dudes for nothing, they attack the cowardly _bitches for what they are - biased cretinous hypocrites.

6. Throwing jibes at family members - when all's failed, they resort to abusing your parents & siblings. Not a wise choice I must say. Don't step on the tail of the tiger.

7. Egotistic tendecies, decadence and self-delusion - quite a large number of nairalanders see themselves as demigods. They place a kind of a non-existent selfworth on their cyber-lives and regard others as inferior. These pompous, self-centered tramps, hate being reprimanded even for the glaringly wrongs. They are all-knowing. Rest of nairalanders must answer to them. They quote you and you should as a matter of fact, consider it a privilege to be quoted by the reputable queen of England. . . Unfortunately, we real niggas do not give half a flying fvck. Whether you're from the ruins of ajegunle or from Newyork, you would still be bashed if the occassion necessitates it.
Add yours if you think the list is incomplete.

2 Likes

Re: Core Reasons Why Female Nairalanders Suffer Bashing From The Male Folks by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
Your list is ok
Re: Core Reasons Why Female Nairalanders Suffer Bashing From The Male Folks by misspicy(f): 1:26pm On Oct 09, 2015
In this era of fight for yourself or get ruined along with others,am gonna speak for mysef on this thread because i noticed that very few nairaland ladies stand for themselves in threads like this buh you see the male folks backing each other at all times...

Yes most ladies may be guilty of atleast one of these buh in my own opinion i still see some nairaland guys that are mysoginists....eg,a fellow nairalander pointed out a comment of mine as disrespectful to guys yet he doesnt see anything wrong in the comments of his fellow guys against ladies now the moniker in question resorted in cyber insult just to make me succumb to his level,now tell me how this act aint mysoginy.

Now back to this thread,i think it is another female bashing thread even tho zedx9 stated its not...

LIFE IS LIVE AND LET OTHERS LIVE

No one should force their own ideology or way of reasoning on other people because they think theirs is proper or correct,we all have freedom of expressions

Note: most nairaland guys are even more guilty of some these points than the ladies eg my friend below
cool

5 Likes

Re: Core Reasons Why Female Nairalanders Suffer Bashing From The Male Folks by dharay99: 1:27pm On Oct 09, 2015

& I'm mean† ²read
dah† lonq bulletin huh, k.

Neeeeeexxxxxxx†...
Re: Core Reasons Why Female Nairalanders Suffer Bashing From The Male Folks by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 09, 2015
I TOTALLY agree with #4. It irritates me too. Guys do it too though, not only the ladies.

I don't understand how someone can read a whole wall of text & then have absolutely no opinion. Yes, it
makes one come across as an airheaded nitwit.

1 Like

Re: Core Reasons Why Female Nairalanders Suffer Bashing From The Male Folks by falconey(m): 1:30pm On Oct 09, 2015
they need to EVOLVE
Re: Core Reasons Why Female Nairalanders Suffer Bashing From The Male Folks by Madamkilljoy(f): 1:31pm On Oct 09, 2015
It's obvious that you are supporting your team- sexist. I only wonder why you had to generalise the whole thing. Why didn't you simply say 'some', 'most' or 'few'. You didn't profer any solution. Pathetic!
Re: Core Reasons Why Female Nairalanders Suffer Bashing From The Male Folks by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
dharay99:

& I'm mean† ²read
dah† lonq bulletin huh, k.

Neeeeeexxxxxxx†...
Dyslexic dumbass.
Remember me again how you managed to pass your SSCE? Sadly enough, this thread wasn't meant for little pricks like you. Now run along, you featherbrained, pathetic meat sack.

1 Like

Re: Core Reasons Why Female Nairalanders Suffer Bashing From The Male Folks by falconey(m): 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2015
Madamkilljoy:
It's obvious that you are supporting your team- sexist. I only wonder why you had to generalise the whole thing. Why didn't you simply say 'some', 'most' or 'few'. You didn't profer any solution. Pathetic!

were you looking for solution? The topic says 'CORE REASONs'.

Per adventure I'm missing something.
Re: Core Reasons Why Female Nairalanders Suffer Bashing From The Male Folks by Monalisa185(f): 1:37pm On Oct 09, 2015
interesting....expecting a counter-thread.
Re: Core Reasons Why Female Nairalanders Suffer Bashing From The Male Folks by Candyrain(m): 1:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:
I TOTALLY agree with #4. It irritates me too. Guys do it too though, not only the ladies.

I don't understand how someone can read a whole wall of text & then have absolutely no opinion. Yes, it

shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Core Reasons Why Female Nairalanders Suffer Bashing From The Male Folks by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

You're right. But the ladies are mostly guilty of this charge (you agree with me?)
Re: Core Reasons Why Female Nairalanders Suffer Bashing From The Male Folks by orunto27: 1:42pm On Oct 09, 2015
Do you know who you are talking to? We have mates like Alison, Aisha etc among our ranks. What a man can do, a woman can do better. Our problem is that Nairaland s males pluck our wings so easily.
Re: Core Reasons Why Female Nairalanders Suffer Bashing From The Male Folks by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 09, 2015
Candyrain:

shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin

Just keeping it 100.
Re: Core Reasons Why Female Nairalanders Suffer Bashing From The Male Folks by dharay99: 1:42pm On Oct 09, 2015
ZedX9:

Dyslexic dumbass.
Remember again how you managed to pass your SSCE? Sadly enough, this thread wasn't meant for little pricks like you. Now run along, you featherbrained, pathetic meat sack.

I knew yhur s†upid fish-brained imbecilic fa†her would quo†e me back.
Check d lis† of d ppl commen†inq on ur dumbass
†hread & †elme y yhu chose 2s†uck yhur
1 inch leprous diçk on my own commen†.

Are yhu mad?

Yhur level of chronic joblessness is increasinq
fuçk†ard...don† b pained, crea†e a million fuçkinq
lame †head... i'll commen† anihw
i like on dem....#ßas†ardized Homeless Piq.
Re: Core Reasons Why Female Nairalanders Suffer Bashing From The Male Folks by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 09, 2015
ZedX9:

You're right. But the ladies are mostly guilty of this charge (you agree with me?)

I can't say who does it more
Re: Core Reasons Why Female Nairalanders Suffer Bashing From The Male Folks by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 09, 2015
Madamkilljoy:
You don't have to take it personal. The truth is always bitter though - accept it the way it is or leave it. BTW, this thread ain't a redemption thread; on the contrary, an outline of the hollows the members of your gender need to fill.

1 Like

Re: Core Reasons Why Female Nairalanders Suffer Bashing From The Male Folks by Slimzjoe(m): 1:46pm On Oct 09, 2015
dharay99:

I knew yhur s†upid fish-brained imbecilic fa†her would quo†e me back.
Check d lis† of d ppl commen†inq on ur dumbass
†hread & †elme y yhu chose 2s†uck yhur
1 inch leprous diçk on my own commen†.

Are yhu mad?

Yhur level of chronic joblessness is increasinq
fuçk†ard...don† b pained, crea†e a million fuçkinq
lame †head... i'll commen† anihw
i like on dem....#ßas†ardized Homeless Piq.

Robinhez if you're Less busy, you could come Officiate a Game here grin
Re: Core Reasons Why Female Nairalanders Suffer Bashing From The Male Folks by falconey(m): 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2015
Slimzjoe:

I'm back , you need to return to our domain.

At least we have a reason to now.
Re: Core Reasons Why Female Nairalanders Suffer Bashing From The Male Folks by Candyrain(m): 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2015
ZedX9:

Well I'll say everyone is guilty of #4 especially the FTC crews. Romanceland is not my abode so I hardly comment. Whenever you see me here, just know I came to see PunkyVeer. grin grin grin
Re: Core Reasons Why Female Nairalanders Suffer Bashing From The Male Folks by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I can't say who does it more
Re: Core Reasons Why Female Nairalanders Suffer Bashing From The Male Folks by Slimzjoe(m): 2:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
falconey:

[/color]

[color=#550000]Been observing it for some time now....Its been taking over by Greenhorns

Re: Core Reasons Why Female Nairalanders Suffer Bashing From The Male Folks by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
Candyrain:

Well I'll say everyone is guilty of #4 especially the FTC crews. Romanceland is not my abode so I hardly comment. Whenever you see me here, just know I came to see PunkyVeer_. grin grin grin
I noticed.

still I insist that the females have an upper hand in this issue - it is evident on not only this section, but all other sections. You should go through the threads on frontpage - atleast that would testify to my claims.
Re: Core Reasons Why Female Nairalanders Suffer Bashing From The Male Folks by Candyrain(m): 2:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Just keeping it 100.

That's why you are called PUNKYVEER grin
Re: Core Reasons Why Female Nairalanders Suffer Bashing From The Male Folks by RobinHez(m): 2:02pm On Oct 09, 2015
Slimzjoe:

No time cry
Re: Core Reasons Why Female Nairalanders Suffer Bashing From The Male Folks by falconey(m): 2:10pm On Oct 09, 2015
misspicy:
In this era of fight for yourself or get ruined along with others,am gonna speak for mysef on this thread because i noticed that very few nairaland ladies stand for themselves in threads like this buh you see the male folks backing each other at all times...

Yes most ladies may be guilty of atleast one of these buh in my own opinion i still see some nairaland guys that are mysoginists....eg,a fellow nairalander pointed out a comment of mine as disrespectful to guys yet he doesnt see anything wrong in the comments of his fellow guys against ladies now the moniker in question resorted in cyber insult just to make me succumb to his level,now tell me how this act aint mysoginy.

cool

apparently you are talking about our brawl. My past always haunt me, believe me I saw this coming.

Your remark on that thread was disrespectful because you generalised. I understood why you did that, you gave me a hint on another thread.

I'm not a misogynist, even if I want to be the females around me won't let me because of the affection and attention I get it from them.

Let the brawl go, it happened weeks ago. The thread is dead and gone. Besides Whatever happened on a previous thread shouldn't be brought to a new one rather we learn from the previous.
Re: Core Reasons Why Female Nairalanders Suffer Bashing From The Male Folks by falconey(m): 2:11pm On Oct 09, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Been observing it for some time now....Its been taking over by Greenhorns

then we take it back from them, we are gonna be needing your skills.
Re: Core Reasons Why Female Nairalanders Suffer Bashing From The Male Folks by Slimzjoe(m): 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

Lol.... I'll be around this Evening...Its gonna be Hard Rallying Others though
Re: Core Reasons Why Female Nairalanders Suffer Bashing From The Male Folks by Slimzjoe(m): 2:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
RobinHez:

No time cry
Re: Core Reasons Why Female Nairalanders Suffer Bashing From The Male Folks by Slimzjoe(m): 2:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
RobinHez:

No time cry

Its understandable Man....Money must be Made grin

Holla your Unromantic Babe for me cheesy
Re: Core Reasons Why Female Nairalanders Suffer Bashing From The Male Folks by RobinHez(m): 2:19pm On Oct 09, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Its understandable man...,Money must Made grin

And Holla your Unromantic Babe for me cheesy
This is abovr money bro....sad

Robin.hez has none tongue
Re: Core Reasons Why Female Nairalanders Suffer Bashing From The Male Folks by Kingsley1000(m): 2:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
OP YOU'VE SAID IT ALL,WAS EVEN PLANNING TO CREATE THIS KINDA THREAD....most nairaland babes are juveniles,you see them exhibiting such features pertaining to it(eg,seeing guys that wants to chat them up,as predators or toasters)sassy behaviours,being uneccesary egoist/pompous,their pretentive nature(am a virgin,i dont sex on the first date,why cant guys do without sex among other hypocritical attitudes they exhibit)...and ultimately trying to be a'par with guys{feminist},but when the issue of who settles the bill crops up,they'l start heaping the responsibility on you..where is the gender equality u guys clamour for?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

To Pinkjacket9 / Why Touch Is Sensitive To The Female Being / When My Roommates Ask Me If My Babe Na Ashawo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.