Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,417 members, 7,850,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:22 PM

We Are Not Funding Aisha Buhari’s Office Says Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Funding Aisha Buhari’s Office Says Buhari (1881 Views)

Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat / N2m Budgeted For Fumigation In State House Before Rats Damaged Buhari's Office / Rats Damage President Buhari's Office - Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: We Are Not Funding Aisha Buhari’s Office Says Buhari by Change2015(m): 10:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
GreatSoul:

You opened the can of worms but now you avoid answering the question of why she must be in the limelight even at the cost of making her husband look stupid. According to Garba she has only visited the offices of the first lady once and does not intend to use the offices yet she has official stationery and special assistants to work with her. My guess is that they are all working from her kitchen table helping her prepare food for her husband, abi?

Personally i hate this ridiculous hypocrisy and the more effort y'all make to justify it by painting PEJ as a demon, the more nuseating it gets.
This should have been an easy promise for pmb to keep and demonstrate integrity but he couldnt because he is already loosing control of the woman oohh wait o, could that have been his reason for not wanting her to show face in the first place

You are testing the waters of imbecility by persisting so. Whether she wishes to be high or low profile is not your business or mine. All that should concern you is that no government funds are spent on 'projects' or ventures as she has no formal government role. As the wife of the president, her mail will be vetted and responses will be made in accordance with the wishes and leanings of the government, so she will necessarily be guided and assisted in her work. If that pains you, I'm cool with it, but in every civilised nation it is necessary that the leaders partner is guided so they do not act or speak in ways that may be inconsistent with the government. If you expect her to sit in the kitchen plucking Bitterley shame on you. Even the empty headed dame was said to have supported Jonathan through school with her trading activities. Women are more than cooks and baby factories.
Re: We Are Not Funding Aisha Buhari’s Office Says Buhari by GreatSoul: 11:09pm On Aug 23, 2015
Change2015:

You are testing the waters of imbecility by persisting so. Whether she wishes to be high or low profile is not your business or mine. All that should concern you is that no government funds are spent on 'projects' or ventures as she has no formal government role. As the wife of the president, her mail will be vetted and responses will be made in accordance with the wishes and leanings of the government, so she will necessarily be guided and assisted in her work. If that pains you, I'm cool with it, but in every civilised nation it is necessary that the leaders partner is guided so they do not act or speak in ways that may be inconsistent with the government. If you expect her to sit in the kitchen plucking Bitterley shame on you. Even the empty headed dame was said to have supported Jonathan through school with her trading activities. Women are more than cooks and baby factories.

Acute obtusity or malignant narcissism Its hard to classify this case.
Good night.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Is Barcanista? / Blood Bath In Ogun State, 2 Slaugthered, Houses Razed In Cult Clashes / Caption This Photo Of Buhari & Osinbanjo: What Is Happening Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.