Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,738 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off (66045 Views)

7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast / Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / 7 Silly Characters in guys that can turn a lady off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by MNDY(m): 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
First, thanks for the commendation. The grammar or English aspect of my post has to do with guys who are poor grammatically but still go ahead to "form" English professors grin, but seriously I'm sure u don't expect me to listen to a guy speaking in a language I can't even comprehend

A good command of English language gets not just girls but guys like me turned on instantly!
---
And a rare sweetly sounding voicial pronounciation of words [the Genevieve Nnaji's type] to go with it [or even ordinarily] does fascinate me greatly! I myself possess it [according to people] and I use it in wooing and it works like magic! I am not talking about the American or British accent form of speaking!
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by wiloy2k8(m): 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
Except you are not mature emotionally as a lady or you are just too incapable of stepping up your game, the following characters should be a total turn-off for any right thinking lady with class!

1. "Mature" guys that sag: You can see the mature in quotation marks because I doubt if they are really mature! Some guys who are above 30 still sag their trousers! Don't you look at yourself in the mirror and see how you look like a condemned prisoner on Death Row to be hanged? Dress decently guys and stop all these silly attributes of a naïve teen that you are always trying to put up! That's irresponsibility to the core!!! No responsible woman will date you abegcheesy

2. Calling a girl countless times: Its time to behave yourselves guys. When you call a girl up to 3 times and she's not picking, chill and see if she calls you back. If she doesn't, it means she isn't into you at all. If she calls back, fine. You should know this by now; calling her all the way when she's not picking exposes you as a desperate love-starved guy that can used and dumped! Personally, this turns me off.

3. Wanting to have sex immediately you meet a girl: Except she is a woman of easy virtue, demanding for sex or trying to entice her to sleep with you would definitely turn a right-thinking woman off immediately! What if she's your sister? Would you want another guy to get down with her just like that? It is the unusual, abnormal and unnecessary thirst for sex that makes many guys to act like programmed machineswink when you see a woman, you begin to analyze her female anatomy with your ravened eyes like hungry lions because small shawarma and probably, 2 bottles of SNAP that you bought.

4. Begging a girl to love you: Any guy that begs me to love him has already been seen as an incurable mugu by me. It is a huge turn-off!!! Whether you do it through phone call, sms or face to face, its still the same thing. Do you know how you appear when you do this? Like a dumb ass! Yea, a dumb blokegrin Some would even go as far as kneeling down for you.

5. Bad English: When some guys open their mouths to speak, you would be surprised! They can't even differentiate past tense from present tense or past-participle from past tense! A guy once met me at a mall and asked: "Did you attend Uniport? Your face looks similar" cheesy. I held myself back from bursting out laughing!!! Instantly, right there, standing with him, I was turned off and I left him staring into the air like an abandoned child.

6. Begging a girl for cash and other goodies:

Whenever guys rant about digging in girls, I just laugh. I have experienced it several times and first-hand, where guys beg as if there's no tomorrow for stuffs like cash, recharge cards, etc. This is shameful. Its disgraceful angry If I want to get a present for a guy or give him cash, which is not advisable if he's not a worthy person, I'll do that from my heart but not you scheming and begging. Why don't you get up your lazy butt and look for something useful to do with your life? You think Nigerian ladies are like those white women you scam daily? We are far wiser...but some ladies still fall for such romantic scam all in the name of love from Mr Smooth-talker!

7. Irresponsible life-style: Some guys don't even consider their age. They still feel they are 10 years old. They do nothing other than smoking skunk, weed, cigarette, popping Tramadol and all silly types of drugs you can ever imagine. That's a huge turn-off if you don't know. Only the awful smell that emanate from your body after smoking and excessive drinking can even make a woman leave you immediately!

now give me 7 Silly Characters In ladies That Can Turn A guy Off
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by fejikudz(m): 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
DeeTus:
That's right. I happen to like nice women though. Those ones who can call up a guy and initiate conversation and crack some jokes like when she calls and i pick, says who is this? And she replies saying, it is one of your girls. cheesy

And you will be like, babe, stop it! And she says stop what? You don't usually call a girl and i had to call you!!
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
hensben:
you're still not getting it, guys characters are irrelevant to ladies as far a the guy is loaded with cash. In other words, we don't really need character to turn ladies on but money so all what op wrote are irrelevant and rubbish. I'm not surprise though, she is still 23 by the time she clock 28,30 she will know what's up.

You too think about it now, if that were the case only wealthy men would have wives and girlfriends.

Don't you think it's funny how there are so many posts about "bad characters ladies have" but the one topic about men, you're quick to throw insults around. Stop the double standards please, and stop letting your identity define your opinions.
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by tboy11(m): 8:00pm On Aug 24, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
u will know when u see them.
Its a mirage my dear
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by SmartMugu: 8:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
Velocitron:

You too think about it now, if that were the case only wealthy men would have wives and girlfriends.

In my days in school, ladies on campus still would like that school boyfriend they like, but many still had an aristo on the side. The broke school boyfriend is the one that has to follow all these commandments, the rich aristos don't need talk before girls start throwing themselves on them. School boyfriend can only take care of them from his little allowance, so they keep the big fish on the side. It's been like that for ages.

I personally lost some girls I was serious with because someone else was wealthier and the girls preferred that.
No hard feelings, it's reality.

All these rules only apply to broke people. With the rich, many girls will literally flip their brains upside down and their rich man's shortcomings simply becomes his swag.
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by SmartMugu: 8:23pm On Aug 24, 2015
raphrinco:
And our ladies liars, mongers and wealth terminators shocked shocked shocked
Wealth terminators. Lol. Never heard that, it sure makes sense.
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 24, 2015
SmartMugu:

In my days in school, ladies on campus still would like that school boyfriend they like, but many still had an aristo on the side. The broke school boyfriend is the one that has to follow all these commandments, the rich aristos don't need talk before girls start throwing themselves on them. School boyfriend can only take care of them from his little allowance, so they keep the big fish on the side. It's been like that for ages.

I personally lost some girls I was serious with because someone else was wealthier and the girls preferred that.
No hard feelings, it's reality.

All these rules only apply to broke people. With the rich, many girls will literally flip their brains upside down and their rich man's shortcomings simply becomes his swag.

This seems like a clear case of confirmation bias.

Most Nigerian men aren't even close to wealthy; again, drivers, bus conductors, okada men, garbage men, security guards and even unemployed men have wives/girlfriends. I understand where you're coming from but just because you may have experienced it, doesn't mean thats the general case.

1 Like

Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by princezzlolly(f): 8:47pm On Aug 24, 2015
D no 5 ehn! U mean attend uniport Face looks similar............... Can't stop laughing ooo
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by FRANKOXY(m): 12:40am On Aug 25, 2015
how will you feel if your son wears jeans and jacket for his church wedding and have you ever wore boxers shorts and singlet to the bank?
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Sharp212(m): 8:31am On Aug 25, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
Certain attitudes are irresponsible. If the society frowns at it, then it is irresponsible.
No be me and u make up the society? Please yourself and don't give a Bleep about society wey no even holy.
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by promise3048(m): 8:44am On Aug 25, 2015
I only fuuckk, and fuuckk d pucci if it smells gud, cos life is too short to have all dis characteristics
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Princepioneer(m): 9:23am On Aug 25, 2015
Hmmmmm... Na wa oo
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by lyntiffany(f): 1:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
manlyprof:
@OP, kindly do a counter version of this thread on WHAT TURNS YOU ON

I am liking your genuine and unbiased mindset.

[size=8pt]WAITING[/size]
you just dey admire all the tunes on nairaland grin
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Lilkingsamuel(m): 2:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
Except you are not mature emotionally as a lady or you are just too incapable of stepping up your game, the following characters should be a total turn-off for any right thinking lady with class!

1. "Mature" guys that sag: You can see the mature in quotation marks because I doubt if they are really mature! Some guys who are above 30 still sag their trousers! Don't you look at yourself in the mirror and see how you look like a condemned prisoner on Death Row to be hanged? Dress decently guys and stop all these silly attributes of a naïve teen that you are always trying to put up! That's irresponsibility to the core!!! No responsible woman will date you abegcheesy

2. Calling a girl countless times: Its time to behave yourselves guys. When you call a girl up to 3 times and she's not picking, chill and see if she calls you back. If she doesn't, it means she isn't into you at all. If she calls back, fine. You should know this by now; calling her all the way when she's not picking exposes you as a desperate love-starved guy that can used and dumped! Personally, this turns me off.

3. Wanting to have sex immediately you meet a girl: Except she is a woman of easy virtue, demanding for sex or trying to entice her to sleep with you would definitely turn a right-thinking woman off immediately! What if she's your sister? Would you want another guy to get down with her just like that? It is the unusual, abnormal and unnecessary thirst for sex that makes many guys to act like programmed machineswink when you see a woman, you begin to analyze her female anatomy with your ravened eyes like hungry lions because small shawarma and probably, 2 bottles of SNAP that you bought.

4. Begging a girl to love you: Any guy that begs me to love him has already been seen as an incurable mugu by me. It is a huge turn-off!!! Whether you do it through phone call, sms or face to face, its still the same thing. Do you know how you appear when you do this? Like a dumb ass! Yea, a dumb blokegrin Some would even go as far as kneeling down for you.

5. Bad English: When some guys open their mouths to speak, you would be surprised! They can't even differentiate past tense from present tense or past-participle from past tense! A guy once met me at a mall and asked: "Did you attend Uniport? Your face looks similar" cheesy. I held myself back from bursting out laughing!!! Instantly, right there, standing with him, I was turned off and I left him staring into the air like an abandoned child.

Whenever guys rant about digging in girls, I just laugh. I have experienced it several times and first-hand, where guys beg as if there's no tomorrow for stuffs like cash, recharge cards, etc. This is shameful. Its disgraceful angry If I want to get a present for a guy or give him cash, which is not advisable if he's not a worthy person, I'll do that from my heart but not you scheming and begging. Why don't you get up your lazy butt and look for something useful to do with your life? You think Nigerian ladies are like those white women you scam daily? We are far wiser...but some ladies still fall for such romantic scam all in the name of love from Mr Smooth-talker!

7. Irresponsible life-style: Some guys don't even consider their age. They still feel they are 10 years old. They do nothing other than smoking skunk, weed, cigarette, popping Tramadol and all silly types of drugs you can ever imagine. That's a huge turn-off if you don't know. Only the awful smell that emanate from your body after smoking and excessive drinking can even make a woman leave you immediately!
The characters listed above(minus 2, 4 and 6) will surely fit at least one Nigerian male celeb you have a deadly crush on. Tell me its a lie sister smiley
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by AreaFada2: 3:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
SmartMugu:

I bet the girl you're talking about is not a Nigerian girl. I said that because to me, it's kinda weird how most Nigerian girls think and act. I guess I'm just not feeling all that forming anymore. If you know you want something, why not take it when the mood is right? Why the forming? One once told me I have to meet with her mom and dad before we can go out on a date. I obliged, got to their home in Lagos and the whole family came out, and the dad was like "welcome my son, how was ur flight?" I'm like what's happening here? Is this an introduction? I only came to take her out on a date.

Their style is just weird to me, especially when I've seen girls from all over the world and love how freaky they are, why waste time on some long thing? Some can't even hold a conversation when you take them out on dates. The most boring dates I've had were with Nigerian women.
Not saying all of them are like that, may be I just met the wrong ones.
Lol. It was a Caucasian lady. As for 9ja ladies before you say Jack Robinson, they have already said they want marriage. They forget that the impression that gives is that they want someone to put all their liability on his head. It shows desperation and nothing puts any man off quicker than that. If every man that had sex with you was going to marry you, why are you still single?? A man pays all the bills when you go on a date, you never even volunteer to go Dutch and let the man refuse and you want marriage on top. Logically, you will also never contribute much to the marriage except open legs and maybe house chores. Many 9ja babes believe only a poor guy expect financial contribution from his wife, but in many countries, many wives now earn more than their husbands and pay more towards living expenses. When those foreign babes talk of equal rights, 9ja woman parrots them but forgets the responsibility part of it. Luckily some 9ja ladies are now changing their attitude towards family finance.grin cheesy
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
lyntiffany:
you just dey admire all the tunes on nairaland grin

hmmmm. Let's not get it twisted. It is natural for sugar to attract ants. Good market sells itself.

1 Like

Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by lyntiffany(f): 8:28pm On Aug 25, 2015
manlyprof:

hmmmm. Let's not get it twisted. It is natural for sugar to attract ants. Good market sells itself.
hmmmmmm,for your mind you be good market
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
lyntiffany:
hmmmmmm,for your mind you be good market

Hmmm, "A na-eji anya ama ọka chara acha" You know a fully ripe corn cub by the looks.

1 Like

Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by elguaje(m): 11:28am On Aug 27, 2015
ronald4lif:
Depending on my mode and the event I'm attending, I do sag. Who cares if it turns anyone off
Bro,are you a fan of Eminem.ur replies are legendary. kind of "eminemish"
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by freeage7(m): 8:13am On Aug 30, 2015
StephanieEzeh:

The plural of "stuff" is stuff ok, not stuffs like you wrote. That guy made a mistake, it's just spoonerism.
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by franco3075q(m): 6:26am On Jul 19, 2016
U r rit small
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Mazigabriel(m): 10:36pm On Aug 03, 2019
You are correct except on the sex part
because most girls of nowadays always want to be pounded no matter the boy's behaviour as long as the get the money.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl / Slay Queen Quits Her Job To Become A Full Time Slut (Photos) / "Cucumber Is My Husband" Lady Gets Emotional About The Cucumber.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.