Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,712 members, 7,813,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off (65994 Views)

7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast / Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / 7 Silly Characters in guys that can turn a lady off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by anwo247: 7:58am On Aug 24, 2015
@OP, after all these selections and knowledge you still end up single @30.

Ladies want a mature guy that can fight like lion but their brother cannot even kill cocroch
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by jeff1607(m): 7:59am On Aug 24, 2015
what about ladies who demand for stuffs from guys when the relationship ain't up to week or month?#nuff said
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 24, 2015
Except a guy is in SS2 and trying to impress his Head Girl, I don't see why a full grown man should sag.
Putting the trouser a lil below the waistline is perfect, highlights the crotch_ absolutely sexy...anything below that is juvenile.

_ Calling countless times: I think it's unprofessional, not silly. Follow up your calls with a mail/message.
_ Waiting to have sex immediately: I take these ones as predators...highly carnivorous guys.
_ Begging a girl to love you: c'mon, a youngman knows what he wants. Let him hustle grin
_ Bad English: wrong grammar, not everyone has that opportunity to get schooled. What I detest most is educated illiterates.
_ Begging a girl for money: Except a man is totally classless, it isn't easy for a man to drop his pride and beg you. When my man or friends beg me_ I give them.
_ Irresponsible lifestyle: Everything should be done in moderation, that's if he doesn't wanna kill his generation (sperm cells).
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:07am On Aug 24, 2015
Khutie:

Abeg who have extra rizla my own just cast due to one jombo I wan arrange...
*hands him a rizlah*
abeq yhu hol captain thr?? mah mix am smoke bfr ah qo qo cee wan beech. no wan make she hear d good smell of dhiz M-JAY jhoor
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by francizy(m): 8:08am On Aug 24, 2015
menxer:

That's the part I dont understand, lady expecting guy to overhaul his lifestyle just to be accepted, yet she wants guy to accept her as she is.

Does it mean classy lady does not "shit"?

StephanieEzeh, you don see am na... Quit waiting for Mr perfect and accept a man as he is.

1 Like

Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 24, 2015
tboy11:

And what's the criteria u used to categorize girls as low or high class ?
u will know when u see them.
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Fredzy7(m): 8:13am On Aug 24, 2015
Well society is changing and what society frowns at may be irresponsible, but there are things that society doesn't frown at that are still irresponsible, this list is of things that turn off girls not irresponsible things,

I know of girls who will call you a duller if you don't make a move for sex,

if you don't call a girl, let's just say you are in trouble

Bad grammar is out of the question, the guy you met probably wanted to say "familiar", so holding that on him is wrong. If you left him like you said you did.

And BTW, a lot of girls who say they have "class" are probably sleeping with one rich guy for money. So it is not "class" that you should be proclaiming it is "character"

http:///1NE7dP
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Fredzy7(m): 8:14am On Aug 24, 2015
Well society is changing and what society frowns at may be irresponsible, but there are things that society doesn't frown at that are still irresponsible, this list is of things that turn off girls not irresponsible things,

I know of girls who will call you a duller if you don't make a move for sex,

if you don't call a girl, let's just say you are in trouble

Bad grammar is out of the question, the guy you met probably wanted to say "familiar", so holding that on him is wrong. If you left him like you said you did.

And BTW, a lot of girls who say they have "class" are probably sleeping with one rich guy for money. So it is not "class" that you should be proclaiming it is "character"
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by francizy(m): 8:15am On Aug 24, 2015
Epatty:
U wud ve tok abt snoring o. Ladies hate men dat snore, most especially wen dy snore wit their mouths opened.

I don't snore while asleep but I must say that you sure want a perfect human. Since God created man from the soil, ngwanu, carry mud and go create yah perfect man for relationship and marriage. Or better still make perfect male babies, but I must wan you, its a taboo to date your own blood.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by handzomee(m): 8:15am On Aug 24, 2015
Randyhot:
..not cash..i think they just need a good time.. and i dont get ur criteria in judging a lady as low class... and i hav come to realize that ladies are more sexually disposed than men these days...
Yea...Fact

1 Like

Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 24, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Except a guy is in SS2 and trying to impress his Head Girl, I don't see why a full grown man should sag.
Putting the trouser a lil below the waistline is perfect, highlights the crotch_ absolutely sexy...anything below that is juvenile.

_ Calling countless times: I think it's unprofessional, not silly. Follow up your calls with a mail/message.
_[b]Waiting to have sex immediately[/b]: I take this ones as predators...highly carnivorous guys.
_[b]Begging a girl to love you[/b]: c'mon, a youngman knows what he wants. Let him hustle grin
_[b]Bad English[/b]: wrong grammar, not everyone has that opportunity to get schooled. What I detest most is educated illiterates.
_[b]Begging a girl for money[/b]: Except a man is totally classless, it isn't easy for a man to drop his pride and beg you. When my man or friends beg me_ I give them.
_[b]Irresponsible lifestyle[/b]: Everything should be done in moderation, that's if he doesn't wanna kill his generation (sperm cells).
thanks all d waycheesy
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Ramos16(m): 8:16am On Aug 24, 2015
Afroconnect:

The fact that you don't sag does not mean you condemn people who do.
If not sagging is what makes you think you are better off than others-then congrats.

I assure you there are things u do or characteristicss of yours that makes some people not at ease with you.

My point is, nothing is bad in itself,everything is relative.
fyi, i do a lot of things that are simply disguesting to others, well i am to weak to write right now, another time
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 24, 2015
jeff1607:
what about ladies who demand for stuffs from guys when the relationship ain't up to week or month?#nuff said
Nuff said about that on dis forum!
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by chrizbrain(m): 8:19am On Aug 24, 2015
Randyhot:
Can't help but agree with u..but that sex thing ehh..if u dont rush to bang..most girls will think u dumb..i have countless experiences on that..
thumbz up for dat, if yhu aint rush, they'll take you to be novice

1 Like

Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 24, 2015
anwo247:
@OP, after all these selections and knowledge you still end up single @30.

Ladies want a mature guy that can fight like lion but their brother cannot even kill cocroch
Is that how ur English teacher taught u to spell "cockroach"? grin
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 24, 2015
espn:
I agree with some of your point..i don't sag though..btw from your write-up I must say most of our so called celebrity are irresponsible.. and many of you call them role models, ambassadors.. they drink, smoke, do drugs and dress irresponsibly. from your write up I want to assume they don't have class either and classless girls go after them. So tell me if you have never crushed on any of those celebrity before.
but I don't see them as role models wink
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by joseph1832(m): 8:24am On Aug 24, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

_[b]Waiting to have sex immediately[/b]: I take this ones as predators...highly carnivorous guys.
_[b]Begging a girl to love you[/b]: c'mon, a youngman knows what he wants. Let him hustle grin
_[b]Bad English[/b]: wrong grammar, not everyone has that opportunity to get schooled. What I detest most is educated illiterates.
_[b]Begging a girl for money[/b]: Except a man is totally classless, it isn't easy for a man to drop his pride and beg you. When my man or friends beg me_ I give them.
_[b]Irresponsible lifestyle[/b]: Everything should be done in moderation, that's if he doesn't wanna kill his generation (sperm cells).
I sag also. And you know I'm not in SS2 ;P Its high time you guys see sagging as a thing of choice. Its just like me complaining about girls who expose their cleavage and say its a major turn off when its not, in fact I absolutely love it. gringringrin

ronald4lif:
Depending on my mode and the event I'm attending, I do sag. Who cares if it turns anyone off
I sag also, funny thing is when I even approach the so called girls who say sagging turn them off, the even forget I sag.
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 24, 2015
another list again.
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by handzomee(m): 8:28am On Aug 24, 2015
A lady once told me,she likes dating a weed smoker
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 24, 2015
SmartMugu:

I bet the girl you're talking about is not a Nigerian girl. I said that because to me, it's kinda weird how most Nigerian girls think and act. I guess I'm just not feeling all that forming anymore. If you know you want something, why not take it when the mood is right? Why the forming? One once told me I have to meet with her mom and dad before we can go out on a date. I obliged, got to their home in Lagos and the whole family came out, and the dad was like "welcome my son, how was ur flight?" I'm like what's happening here? Is this an introduction? I only came to take her out on a date.

Their style is just weird to me, especially when I've seen girls from all over the world and love how freaky they are, why waste time on some long thing? Some can't even hold a conversation when you take them out on dates. The most boring dates I've had were with Nigerian women.
Not saying all of them are like that, may be I just met the wrong ones.
EXACTLY
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:34am On Aug 24, 2015
Khutie:
I fit close my eyes accept all dah yhu've written buh smoking? Chai... yhu no wan make we high again na ajo uwaa nka biko? yhu neva reach 30. When yhu reach 30 years without seeing a serious guy wey dey blow grammar na den yhu go know xay yhu missed yhur husband when yhu decided to ignore my fellow guy due to his grammatical error wic d last tym I checked ain't even in d 10 commandments of getting richer ( E-money no sabi blow grammar o)...

#oneLove

Abeg who have extra rizla my own just cast due to one jombo I wan arrange...
I love my weed and rushing for sex things
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 24, 2015
DeeTus:
LOL. Good English also attracts women based on my experience.
IT ONLY ATTRACT A RUNS GIRL, BASED ON MY EXPERIENCE.
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 24, 2015
joseph1832:
I sag also. And you know I'm not in SS2 ;P Its high time you guys see sagging as a thing of choice. Its just like me complaining about girls who expose their cleavage and say its a major turn off when its not, in fact I absolutely love it. gringringrin

I sag also, funny thing is when I even approach the so called girls who say sagging turn them off, the even forget I sag.

I never said it isn't a thing of choice. I actually like it in moderation, but when it's too much that a guy has to keep spreading his legs to walk. Then he isn't necessarily in SS2 physically_ but in spirit.

As for the cleavage, there is cool exposure and slutty one. Same with short gowns, makeup...etc.
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by joseph1832(m): 8:36am On Aug 24, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
Certain attitudes are irresponsible. If the society frowns at it, then it is irresponsible.
Does the society frown at sagging?
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 24, 2015
Orkpekyandega:

Guys don't you think the grammatical error in the above statement is a sure turn off too
gringrin
grin gringrin

1 Like

Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by mamanlafiya: 8:38am On Aug 24, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
And u will still be the first one to complain about girls. You dress irresponsibly. That's why you can't meet the responsible ones.
Forget dat thing about dress responsibly nigeria girls just make life hard for their self for nothing u end up fourth not married.... fyy lil Wayne sags and the kinda girls he bangs chaii!! Some men in suits can't go close to them.. my point here is very one as tastes and the only thing dat really turns naija girls off is a broke man if I saw and u drive a Ferrari mke I hear say she turn off
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Jackossky(m): 8:39am On Aug 24, 2015
Op...I pray u never meet a guy like me.

I won't have to beg b4 u start paying tariff

U Neva see Mr smooth and spicy talker b4.SMH
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by joseph1832(m): 8:42am On Aug 24, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

I never said it isn't a thing of choice. I actually like it in moderation, but when it's too much that a guy has to keep spreading his legs to walk. Then he isn't necessarily in SS2 physically_ but in spirit.

As for the cleavage, there is cool exposure and slutty one. Same with short gowns, makeup...etc.
Oh now I get you...

Kindly explain and give clear description on "cool exposure" and "slutty exposure" because I can't tell the difference.

b0rn2fuck:
I love my weed and rushing for sex things
Bros so you sef de game? grin
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by yollychika(f): 8:43am On Aug 24, 2015
Lol, guys on here no go wan gree @ op 'z thread....laff haf scatter ma nyyash cheesy
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:46am On Aug 24, 2015
joseph1832:
Oh now I get you...

Kindly explain and give clear description on "cool exposure" and "slutty exposure" because I can't tell the difference.

Bros so you sef de game? grin
without it, girls would have sent my heart to early grave
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:47am On Aug 24, 2015
yollychika:
Lol, guys on here no go wan gree @ op 'z thread....laff haf scatter ma nyyash cheesy
no let your nyanshh scatter, just bend the tin and watch me penetrate grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by joseph1832(m): 8:49am On Aug 24, 2015
b0rn2fuck:
without it, girls would have sent my heart to early grave
Nothing does you bros. You're mouthed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife / 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) / I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.