Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover (5393 Views)

8 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Fighting In The Presence Of Your Kids / Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] / Farting In Front Of Your Partner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover by omot208(f): 9:11pm On May 03, 2007
kashif u for take air freshener spray her yansh!!! grin cheesy wink

justgood, i thank my lucky stars i'm not ur girl. lipsrsealed i for don kill u by now.

chivaley i'm blushing on ur behalf. embarassed
Re: Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover by Rlst84sale(m): 9:47pm On May 03, 2007
I really don't have a problem with a lady farting in my presence if I really care about her, I would even stand there to see her do number 2. It's natural, it's part of her. What if she is sick and can't do things by herself God for bid, would I not help her?. I don't even mind kissing her with stinky breath early in the morning talk less of farting if I really do care for her. That's just me.

1 Like

Re: Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover by IBBFan(m): 11:11pm On May 03, 2007
@omot
na im bi say ur yansh na suck-away?!?!?!?!?!?! shocked shocked shocked

@Kashif
omo, don't ever invite me to your house to have breakfast (bread and fried eggs) with you and your girlfriend.

@chivaley
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy that was crazy!!!!!! quite unfortunate sha. if i was there, i would've sat close to you (depending on the strength of the smell) and made you feel comfortable rather than ashamed.

1 Like

Re: Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover by omot208(f): 7:00pm On May 06, 2007
IBB na ur own go smell pass oh!

IBB = International Bad Belle wink grin cheesy
Re: Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover by Bolarge(m): 9:17am On May 07, 2007
The Federal Ministry Of Health warns that farting in the presence of your lover makes her liable to die young. grin grin

Solape luv,Rest In Peace. grin
Re: Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover by IBBFan(m): 2:01am On May 09, 2007
omot, no do oo!! cheesy if you no mind, make we try each other mess. i'll mess in an envelope and send via airmail to you and you'll do the same. anybody own wey cause explosion as the envelope open na im carry dirtiest belle. you gree? grin
Re: Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover by Bolarge(m): 11:21am On Jun 06, 2007
grin grin grin
Re: Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover by tasiana(m): 11:47am On Jun 06, 2007
@ moondust

indeed. grin
and wat wld u do wth hers?
Re: Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover by amaikama(m): 12:32pm On Jul 13, 2007
Farting is necessary. in fact, it should be legalise. that show you are still living, the died don't fart, you know! grin shocked
Re: Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover by Bolarge(m): 1:14pm On Jul 13, 2007
The Federal Ministry Of Health warns that farting in the presence of your lover makes her liable to die young. grin grin   

Tolani love,Rest In Peace. cry grin
Re: Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover by mrofficial(m): 1:26pm On Jul 13, 2007
[size=15pt]Oga, Madam Me i go fart for anywhere, abi no be God put am for my body? shey God do wrong thing? Abeg make una no dey talk this thing again jooo. Poo poo poo tseeeees.[/size]
Re: Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover by mukina2: 1:28pm On Jul 13, 2007
mr.official:

[size=15pt]Oga, Madam Me i go fart for anywhere, abi no be God put am for my body? shey God do wrong thing? Abeg make una no dey talk this thing again jooo. Poo poo poo tseeeees.[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover by naijabands(m): 2:16pm On Jul 13, 2007
Nothing do U! Fart on !!! My ex babe was encouraged to fart in my presence (by me); it made her much more natural (and freer) to and with me. EYIN BAWO
Re: Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover by kinzolic(m): 6:34pm On Jul 13, 2007
mr.official:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Really dere's no big deal in farting n d presence of ur lover and it's hard 2 catch a lady fart wonder hw they do it sha?
Re: Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover by OmoEko1(f): 6:50pm On Jul 13, 2007
If i can't fart in the presence of my lover, who else will it be undecided undecided undecided.

But when farting sha don't let it be an everyday thing becos it will get annoying after a while grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover by stag: 1:36pm On Nov 26, 2007
normally it annoys me but when my ex did it i found myself laughing out loud.she caught the laugh bug too.though she apologised later

1 Like

Re: Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover by Fileki(f): 4:33pm On Nov 26, 2007
cyprianjr, what prompted that post,?   n u? ugwumba u are such a pro with that your reply .

FARTING, the only reason u fart anyhow, i mean during the day, is because, u don't 'toilet' in the mornings, ifu do, i don't think u would fart anyhow.
So, without changing the topic, if i wana fart at all i'll do that out in the john, i don't think i have ever farted where my boyfriend is[that is not to say i am fronting], but if i fart by any chance, u know, he'll take it after my courteous apology, after our love is unconditional.

like omo eko said, dont make it a regular thing. ibaje ni yen [ its a bad habit]

1 Like

Re: Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover by beecrofty(m): 10:38pm On Jan 24, 2009
y i no go fart for my sweetheart.  if she loves my designer wears n fragrance then she should love my excesses too    GBAM!!!   undecided

kiss  [size=5pt]my wife fart, [/size]  kiss
Re: Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 24, 2009
kini big deal, surprisingly, iv never had to fart in public, or in the presence of a lover or someone predy close to me, but then farting is more like responding to nature's call, he can fart and say he is sorry, and so can I,we'd only end up laughing and stroking, it totally ends up there, else the guy is way 2 immature to be reacting,and talks about it again and again,
like iv got dis friend who waz with her lover in a restaurant and she accidentally had 2  fart while laughing over something he said, he guy cut off laughing and smiling paused and then waz like"DAMN BABE ,WAT WAZ THAT ALL ABOUT"he walked out of the restaurant leaving her behind, she lata goes after him and there he is silencing her with a gud nyt, see u someother tym and thanks for embarrasing me, WATS MY POINT- [s]the guy is totally immature and stupid[/s]
it most definitely would be embarrassing but 4 me-its nothing

1 Like

Re: Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover by arramyjay: 4:29am On Jan 25, 2009
Yes it is cool,I mean one is suppose to be free in the presence of his/her bf or lover.
Re: Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover by Gabry(f): 3:15pm On Jan 25, 2009
Is it ok to fart in the presence of your loved one and do ladies ever fart? gosh i have never in my whole life hear any lady fart,not as if i care to but i just observed that i have never heared any of them do the thing lol

To be honest I have never farted infront of my partner nor have I fart infront of anyone because I hardly or like almost never fart. Well, even if I do, it will be a silent one all the time.

But my bf farts infront of me all the time. He says, theres love in sharing. I take it as a joke all the time so yeah, Its ok to fart infront of your partner. Besides. . . Is it a crime to let go some gas from your system? I dont think so.

But ensure not to over do it otherwise your partner will get frustrated with you

1 Like

Re: Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover by princekevo(m): 8:07pm On Jan 25, 2009
I think this answers ur questions, Watch!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRGYJYc7kig
Re: Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover by Tonyet1(m): 11:41am On Jan 26, 2009
do u guys mean farting as in messing? embarassed

if yes, then for me its cool, but all the chics i have dated have never really done it in front of me

maybe it coud be that they are shy cry

but as for me, i dey mess on MTN per minute billing and thank God say na the only thing weh we no dey pay for kiss

if u shit- suckaway go full, u go pay to remove am angry

if u chop-u must buy food angry

if u dey naked- u must buy clothes angry

if u need sex-u must buy her credit/condom/chocolate first angry

if u need to bath-u must buy water/soap/sponge angry

but as for mess, na natures free gift, undecided

freely u receive, freely u should give grin grin
Re: Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover by Swarez091(m): 3:15am On May 06, 2020
I don't think I can ever marry a lady who can not fart around me even when we are eating.ladies fart arouse me alot so therefore I can be paying any lady who can be farting on me on a regular basis. tongue
Re: Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover by MhizJoyce(f): 5:02am On May 06, 2020
lauryn:

really? well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lost for words, bdw, OF COURSE LADIES FART. at least I do

ps> I fart to Kill grin grin
Hi. Can I chat with you privately
Re: Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover by MhizJoyce(f): 5:05am On May 06, 2020
chivaley:
i was once the only lady in the midst of about five guys and when one of them told a particularly funny joke, i laughed so hard i fart out loud and clear. very embarassing!!! cry
grin grin
Re: Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover by Dfynboi: 5:07am On May 06, 2020
kiki:
well i don't think it is rightt to fart where ppl are but if i'm with my Lover and i fart we gon end up laughin about it cos it is someone u are close with except if yall ain't that close then yu might not dp dat and Yes ladies fart we are just tryna be a "lady" and thats y we don't fart in public cos its just wrong
ummm,u such an intelligent lady
Re: Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover by gowonmaharajah(m): 5:17am On May 06, 2020
traveled down to OAU last year.where I was supposed to stay.that was at my PA's friend crib.got there and noticed this gal.a student.really lovely and she attended to me well.
did all those things your mama will do when u just come back from a long travel.

so na so I dey chop for dinning room ooo
joined me and we started chatting
out of nowhere, na so I hear this loud bomb.she farted ooo.she was so embarrassed. but as a guy...I just had to tell her it was all right to fart .anybody could
Re: Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover by Swarez091(m): 8:00am On Feb 13, 2021
lauryn:

really? well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lost for words, bdw, OF COURSE LADIES FART. at least I do

ps> I fart to Kill grin grin

Can you make me your fart slave and I can be paying for that on any of our meeting please.whatsapp number -08145470157
Re: Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover by Swarez091(m): 8:11am On Feb 13, 2021
It's really great I swear, like me it makes me super Hot when my girl fart on me either smelly one or louder one without smell,I really used to appreciate it so much..

Beline:
i fart comfotably before my fiance and if it smell i have to apologies but in the public HELL NO
Re: Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover by Swarez091(m): 8:13am On Feb 13, 2021
That's really fantastic to me, I'll encourage you to be free at will to fart around me...
chivaley:
i was once the only lady in the midst of about five guys and when one of them told a particularly funny joke, i laughed so hard i fart out loud and clear. very embarassing!!! cry
Re: Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover by Swarez091(m): 8:17am On Feb 13, 2021
Me I want you to kill me with your sexy fart o,make me your man please
omot208:
kashif u for take air freshener spray her yansh!!! grin cheesy wink

justgood, i thank my lucky stars i'm not ur girl. lipsrsealed i for don kill u by now.

chivaley i'm blushing on ur behalf. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Long Should You Date A Girl Before You Pop-up The Famouse Question? / I Have Got The Best Girlfriend Ever,so Proud Of Her For These........ / How To Get Your Buttocks Bigger Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.