Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Hmmmm! Naija Girls And Cheating! Are U A Victim? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hmmmm! Naija Girls And Cheating! Are U A Victim? (4157 Views)

Crushing And Cheating??, Stay Loyal / Guys Who Complain Their Girlfriends Are Cheating are Fools And IMMATURE / Married Men And Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hmmmm! Naija Girls And Cheating! Are U A Victim? by Maamin(m): 1:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
Afrok:
boss no be small thing... person wey wan marry within weeks dey complain say him fiancee wan go out with a DJ, i come dey ask myself if singles like us wan marry now, where are the virtuous women?

These chicks are not loyal mehn!
Re: Hmmmm! Naija Girls And Cheating! Are U A Victim? by Maamin(m): 1:57pm On Aug 23, 2015
ivyT:
Both men nd women cheat_no b new thng..
but y'all agree men own plenty pass
FYI..i read only d title_no time 4 an overflogged topic

Dont get butt hurt just yet over this sweetie, unless you want to prove the Op 'affirmative' on this topic with the way you are biting off! lipsrsealed

FYLPI (for your lack of poor information) women cheat regardless. cheesy
Re: Hmmmm! Naija Girls And Cheating! Are U A Victim? by naijaboiy: 2:07pm On Aug 23, 2015
Maamin:

This guy is even speechless for Naija girls and their cheating games grin
Bros e geh why.

If I talk now ehn!

Chai! lipsrsealed
Re: Hmmmm! Naija Girls And Cheating! Are U A Victim? by ivyT(f): 2:09pm On Aug 23, 2015
Maamin:

Dont get butt hurt just yet over this sweetie, unless you want to prove the Op 'affirmative' on this topic with the way you are biting off! lipsrsealed

FYLPI (for your lack of poor information) women cheat regardless. cheesy

i never said women dont cheat na..we dey fight ni?
Re: Hmmmm! Naija Girls And Cheating! Are U A Victim? by Maamin(m): 2:19pm On Aug 23, 2015
ivyT:

i never said women dont cheat na..we dey fight ni?

I no talk say we dey fight na! I no sabi fight woman o talk more of Naija woman for dat mata. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hmmmm! Naija Girls And Cheating! Are U A Victim? by Maamin(m): 2:22pm On Aug 23, 2015
naijaboiy:

Bros e geh why.

If I talk now ehn!

Chai! lipsrsealed

Hahahaha! Abeg! Talk O so that we the young ones no go fall into the same one chance cheatedzone of some of these Naija babes! cheesy
Re: Hmmmm! Naija Girls And Cheating! Are U A Victim? by chigoizie7(m): 2:24pm On Aug 23, 2015
Hmmmm,
Let's not go there, because it is pretty all messed up.

Ladies !!! Ladies!! Ladies! , well, I reserve my comment
Re: Hmmmm! Naija Girls And Cheating! Are U A Victim? by Maamin(m): 2:40pm On Aug 23, 2015
chigoizie7:
Hmmmm,

Let's not go there, because it is pretty all messed up.

Ladies !!! Ladies!! Ladies! , well, I reserve my comment

Hahahaha!
Re: Hmmmm! Naija Girls And Cheating! Are U A Victim? by ivyT(f): 2:47pm On Aug 23, 2015
Maamin:

I no talk say we dey fight na! I no sabi fight woman o talk more of Naija woman for dat mata. cheesy
Maamin:

These chicks are not loyal mehn!
Maamin:

lolz
Re: Hmmmm! Naija Girls And Cheating! Are U A Victim? by Maamin(m): 3:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
ivyT:

lolz

Hope am safe?... grin
Re: Hmmmm! Naija Girls And Cheating! Are U A Victim? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
Maamin:
Looks like I saw Xiadnat somewhere here? grin

You did. You did. You did see a putty kat. cheesy

Holler......

1 Like

Re: Hmmmm! Naija Girls And Cheating! Are U A Victim? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 23, 2015
Mehn....ever since I discovered NL, it seems I have learned that finding a *good* najia woman is like trying to find MH370 in the Indian Ocean. undecided

Nawaoooo. sad

*good*: hardworking, loyal, clean, non-money grabbing hoe angry

1 Like

Re: Hmmmm! Naija Girls And Cheating! Are U A Victim? by Pennywise(m): 3:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
Maamin:
Naija girls don't just cheat. They cheat mercilessly. The kinda cheating that when U find out, U have no choice but to join the church choir.

grin grin grin

Happy sunday!

You date a girl and possibly sleep with her a few times doesnt make her yours. If you love her enough and you are man enough to stake your claim, you know what to do-marry her. Until then she is a legitimate target to me and any other guy ready and willing to appreciate her while you whine. Infact, I like to recruit girls for my pleasure sometimes not bc I need them but to proove a point to people like you always in the background. She is not your girl, period.

1 Like

Re: Hmmmm! Naija Girls And Cheating! Are U A Victim? by Maamin(m): 3:57pm On Aug 23, 2015
Pennywise:

You date a girl and possibly sleep with her a few times doesnt make her yours. If you love her enough and you are man enough to stake your claim, you know what to do-marry her. Until then she is a legitimate target to me and any other guy ready and willing to appreciate her while you whine. Infact, I like to recruit girls for my pleasure sometimes not bc I need them but to proove a point to people like you always in the background. She is not your girl, period.

Neither are you any way better than those who play them and get away, but the point is that the way some girls cheat on a sincere guy with clean intentions to work her down the isle is extremely back-stabbing.

But if you cant call a girl you want to marry yours..how sure are you that the very one you got married to is yours? undecided
Re: Hmmmm! Naija Girls And Cheating! Are U A Victim? by Maamin(m): 4:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
Xiadnat:

You did. You did. You did see a putty kat. cheesy

Holler......

Hahahaha!...a very fat one dear!

Hope you wont break my heart?
Re: Hmmmm! Naija Girls And Cheating! Are U A Victim? by Maamin(m): 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2015
Xiadnat:
Mehn....ever since I discovered NL, it seems I have learned that finding a *good* najia woman is like trying to find MH370 in the Indian Ocean. undecided

Nawaoooo. sad

*good*: hardworking, loyal, clean, non-money grabbing hoe angry

Hahaha babe is as hard as that o!

I guess you mean miss independent. grin
Re: Hmmmm! Naija Girls And Cheating! Are U A Victim? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
Maamin:

Hahahaha!...a very fat one dear!

Hope you wont break my heart?

Nah...not my style dear. kiss

Are you calling me fat angry

1 Like

Re: Hmmmm! Naija Girls And Cheating! Are U A Victim? by fajani(m): 4:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
deewhone:
Awaiting comments
smiley
Re: Hmmmm! Naija Girls And Cheating! Are U A Victim? by fajani(m): 4:54pm On Aug 23, 2015
Not all naija babes cheat
Re: Hmmmm! Naija Girls And Cheating! Are U A Victim? by Maamin(m): 6:44pm On Aug 23, 2015
Xiadnat:

Nah...not my style dear. kiss

Are you calling me fat angry

Nooo! Not at all, beside you are not my dear! grin
Re: Hmmmm! Naija Girls And Cheating! Are U A Victim? by Maamin(m): 6:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
fajani:
Not all naija babes cheat

An average Naija girl cheats jaré!
Re: Hmmmm! Naija Girls And Cheating! Are U A Victim? by fajani(m): 7:57pm On Aug 23, 2015
Maamin:

An average Naija girl cheats jaré!
na average i want to hear
Re: Hmmmm! Naija Girls And Cheating! Are U A Victim? by Maamin(m): 8:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
fajani:
na average i want to hear

Tor you don kukuma hear am..so have u been a victim before? cheesy
Re: Hmmmm! Naija Girls And Cheating! Are U A Victim? by fajani(m): 8:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
Maamin:

Tor you don kukuma hear am..so have u been a victim before? cheesy
my first date cheated, since then, i look before i choose
Re: Hmmmm! Naija Girls And Cheating! Are U A Victim? by Pennywise(m): 9:06pm On Aug 23, 2015
Maamin:

Neither are you any way better than those who play them and get away, but the point is that the way some girls cheat on a sincere guy with clean intentions to work her down the isle is extremely back-stabbing.

But if you cant call a girl you want to marry yours..how sure are you that the very one you got married to is yours? undecided

At least I had the humility to accept she wasnt mine until I married her. For those who choose to die of hypertension over single girls very little anyone can do. A lot of people are in jail, their lives condemned acting on this fantasy.

You have to accept that my morals is not what is at issue here but your stupidity in arrogantly appropriating what doesn't belong to you.
Re: Hmmmm! Naija Girls And Cheating! Are U A Victim? by Maamin(m): 9:07pm On Aug 23, 2015
fajani:
my first date cheated, since then, i look before i choose

Hahaha! Is no longer 'look before you lip'? cheesy
Re: Hmmmm! Naija Girls And Cheating! Are U A Victim? by fajani(m): 9:31pm On Aug 23, 2015
Maamin:

Hahaha! Is no longer 'look before you lip'? cheesy
naso

1 Like

Re: Hmmmm! Naija Girls And Cheating! Are U A Victim? by Maamin(m): 9:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
Pennywise:

At least I had the humility to accept she wasnt mine until I married her. For those who choose to die of hypertension over single girls very little anyone can do. A lot of people are in jail, their lives condemned acting on this fantasy.

You have to accept that my morals is not what is at issue here but your stupidity in arrogantly appropriating what doesn't belong to you.

@Bolded do we have any feud before? So that I know how my next comment will look like. undecided
Re: Hmmmm! Naija Girls And Cheating! Are U A Victim? by Mznaett: 10:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
Thank God I'vnt cheated on anybody before tongue
Re: Hmmmm! Naija Girls And Cheating! Are U A Victim? by Maamin(m): 10:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
Mznaett:
Thank God I'vnt cheated on anybody before tongue

Na so we dey hear! Are there no boys in ur place? cheesy
Re: Hmmmm! Naija Girls And Cheating! Are U A Victim? by Mznaett: 10:12pm On Aug 23, 2015
Maamin:

Na so we dey hear! Are there no boys in ur place? cheesy
I lived in a Conventtongue Am a nun fyiwink
Re: Hmmmm! Naija Girls And Cheating! Are U A Victim? by Maamin(m): 10:26pm On Aug 23, 2015
Mznaett:

I lived in a Conventtongue
Am a nun fyiwink

Is that not the same place I heard that a nun got pregnant? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Refused Early Marriage What Happened Next Will Shock You - Photos / Airforce1 Food And MINE, Which Will You Go For? / "I Don't Double Date" - The Lie Behind It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.