Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Hmmmm! Naija Girls And Cheating! Are U A Victim? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hmmmm! Naija Girls And Cheating! Are U A Victim? (4153 Views)

Crushing And Cheating??, Stay Loyal / Guys Who Complain Their Girlfriends Are Cheating are Fools And IMMATURE / Married Men And Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hmmmm! Naija Girls And Cheating! Are U A Victim? by Mznaett: 10:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
Maamin:

Is that not the same place I heard that a nun got pregnant? shocked
It is'nt otongue
Down here we're been nurtured on how to live a chaste lifesmiley
sad no man talk atallundecided
Re: Hmmmm! Naija Girls And Cheating! Are U A Victim? by cyprus000: 11:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
Pennywise:

At least I had the humility to accept she wasnt mine until I married her. For those who choose to die of hypertension over single girls very little anyone can do. A lot of people are in jail, their lives condemned acting on this fantasy.

You have to accept that my morals is not what is at issue here but your stupidity in arrogantly appropriating what doesn't belong to you.

[size=13pt]
The embolded.

What makes you think that she belongs to you?.

You only have legal right over her,beside that. You are a potential victim to snitching,dumping and cheating.

Especially from naija girls..so stop blabbing.
[/size]
Re: Hmmmm! Naija Girls And Cheating! Are U A Victim? by Maamin(m): 7:37am On Aug 24, 2015
Mznaett:

It is'nt otongue

Down here we're been nurtured on how to live a chaste lifesmiley

sad no man talk atallundecided

Are u sure?

Na so Simbi take become runz geh O! grin

Ok O! tongue
Re: Hmmmm! Naija Girls And Cheating! Are U A Victim? by Maamin(m): 7:40am On Aug 24, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
The embolded.

What makes you think that she belongs to you?.

You only have legal right over her,beside that. You are a potential victim to snitching,dumping and cheating.

Especially from naija girls..so stop blabbing.
[/size]

Dont mind that dude, he has been yapping off, I guess he barely understand wat cheating iz!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys! Take It Easy On Us...pics / Our Celebrities Are Now Something Else Even Tuface... Gay Alert (photos) / All Ladies Are Ungrateful Dogass Daughters Of B!tvhes.. Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.