Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Aisha Buhari Will Not Issue Oil Wells Or Live Flamboyantly – Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Will Not Issue Oil Wells Or Live Flamboyantly – Presidency (16486 Views)

Soku Oil Wells: Apologize To Amaechi Now - APC Tells Wike / Lagos’ Ownership Of 4 Oil Wells Approved By FG, 1 Other Disproved / Ex-militants Issue Oil Firms 14 Days To Quit Rivers Communities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Will Not Issue Oil Wells Or Live Flamboyantly – Presidency by samento: 5:35pm On Aug 23, 2015
ellabooz:
Tufiakwa

This Govt has no shame.

A woman that rocked $35k wrist watch just moment the husband was announced winner.
What kind of life is that?

is that your concern? Is it your money she use to buy it? had she worn that wrist watch after ther inauguration you fools will say it is your oil money.
Re: Aisha Buhari Will Not Issue Oil Wells Or Live Flamboyantly – Presidency by Appareil(m): 5:36pm On Aug 23, 2015
Talking since May 29th!! I tire oh!
Re: Aisha Buhari Will Not Issue Oil Wells Or Live Flamboyantly – Presidency by samento: 5:39pm On Aug 23, 2015
millionboi:
Apc decivin nigerians since may29......2many scam
name them.
Re: Aisha Buhari Will Not Issue Oil Wells Or Live Flamboyantly – Presidency by samento: 5:49pm On Aug 23, 2015
[quote author[right][/right]=koikoi2 post=37250143]I can see dat d APC led FG is confused. Enough of "will not " "I will " or "shall not" . Pls be serious for once.[/quote] Your name depicts that you are from kolokuma and so you will not see anything good in what is happening in Nigeria now. If you like go and jump into the lagoon we that voted Jona have removed him. Onye nmayan.
Re: Aisha Buhari Will Not Issue Oil Wells Or Live Flamboyantly – Presidency by omoakin111: 8:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
Buhari's spokemen will hardly deliver a line without mentioning Jonathan or his govt. Are they trying to use Jonathan's tenure has a standard fo governance? the president should just go ahead and do whatever he intends to do and let Nigerians decide which is better.. enough of this Jonathan this, Jonathan that. what manner of governance is this.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Will Not Issue Oil Wells Or Live Flamboyantly – Presidency by tswitch: 8:24pm On Aug 23, 2015
As the young of today will say......story for the Gods.

Who believes such crap save for Nigerians who only source of information is propaganda from the pot of Lia Mohammed.
Re: Aisha Buhari Will Not Issue Oil Wells Or Live Flamboyantly – Presidency by Cityguy: 8:47pm On Aug 23, 2015
One lie after the other grin. Am just enjoying this comedy. I wish everybody well because there's no going back now. Let's pray for our President sha.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Will Not Issue Oil Wells Or Live Flamboyantly – Presidency by crisycent: 10:55pm On Aug 23, 2015
But she can wear a N10m watch?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Will Not Issue Oil Wells Or Live Flamboyantly – Presidency by ModiKen(m): 11:19pm On Aug 23, 2015
candidbabe:
Hmm mm APC with propaganda. In fact that party stinks full of lies.

.....and PDP stinks full of what?
Re: Aisha Buhari Will Not Issue Oil Wells Or Live Flamboyantly – Presidency by dahmorla: 1:02am On Aug 24, 2015
Earn Additional Income Without Hassle!

As an adplus Adpreneur you can earn beyond your expectation without stress by soliciting and booking Adverts in the Newspapers such as Announcements, Congratulatory Messages, Obituaries, Change of Names from Individuals, Companies or Government and then place those Adverts in the requested Newspaper via the Adplus360 Portal (www.adplus.ng).
And earn as high as a 25% commission on every advert placed via the portal.

Interested in having a genuine additional source of income? Kindly reach us, you can get more information by filling the feedback form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1MqqKu6zGQugt5EJjyFW6hBPZXOhdRFLs280sRVgZvHo/viewform?c=0&w=1
Re: Aisha Buhari Will Not Issue Oil Wells Or Live Flamboyantly – Presidency by neocortex: 10:43am On Aug 24, 2015
Eazydeek:

where is your link to the 35k dollar wrist watch please bring it here
u dumb illiterate

your parent just wasted there money sending u to school, that's if u are educated sha cos it's obvious u are not

even madam patience cannot wear 35k dollar wrist watch eventhough she now has the money, how will Aisha get such huge money when we all know her husband is not wasteful like GEJ

Learn to be silent when you are ignorant of an issue ,
ellabooz said the perfect truth.
The $35k wrist watch was used by Aisha on her husband's inauguration.
Self-delusion is very dangerous.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Will Not Issue Oil Wells Or Live Flamboyantly – Presidency by Eazydeek(m): 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2015
neocortex:

Learn to be silent when you are ignorant of an issue , ellabooz said the perfect truth. The $35k wrist watch was used by Aisha on her husband's inauguration. Self-delusion is very dangerous.
u dumb product of a leaking testis
it was a propaganda served for you wailing wailers by your failed party PDP Do you mean to tell us she's wearing 7million naira watch?
compare the Buhari family with the Jonathan Family who's more wasteful??
blinded orangutan
Re: Aisha Buhari Will Not Issue Oil Wells Or Live Flamboyantly – Presidency by neocortex: 2:01pm On Aug 25, 2015
Eazydeek:

u dumb product of a leaking testis

it was a propaganda served for you wailing wailers by your failed party PDP
Do you mean to tell us she's wearing 7million naira watch?

compare the Buhari family with the Jonathan Family
who's more wasteful??

blinded orangutan

I know spewing thrash brings you your daily bread crumb,
so I have no business responding to your posts.
Only a wise man not a fool deserves a response.
Re: Aisha Buhari Will Not Issue Oil Wells Or Live Flamboyantly – Presidency by Eazydeek(m): 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
neocortex:

I know spewing thrash brings you your daily bread crumb,
so I have no business responding to your posts.
Only a wise man not a fool deserves a response.

You deadbeat illiterate, braindead bastard
Your brain feeds on PDP propaganda

I pity your parents for wasting there time and money sending you to school that's if you went to anyone though

How can u say someone wears 7million naira watch ?
Even Dangote daughter or Dangote himself cannot squander money like that

Illiterate like you think say Money dey grow on trees

Even if someone tells me GEJ or madam Pashe wears a wrist watch of 7million naira I will curse that person the same way I did to you

You dumb product of a water sperm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ambode Presents Y2016 Budget Proposal Of N665.588bn To House Of Assembly / 'Free Sheikh Zakzaky' Rally In Katsina (Photos) / Why Aisha Buhari Sued Fayose - Aisha's Counsel, Mary Ekpere-Eta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.