Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Aisha Buhari Will Not Issue Oil Wells Or Live Flamboyantly – Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Will Not Issue Oil Wells Or Live Flamboyantly – Presidency (16490 Views)

Soku Oil Wells: Apologize To Amaechi Now - APC Tells Wike / Lagos’ Ownership Of 4 Oil Wells Approved By FG, 1 Other Disproved / Ex-militants Issue Oil Firms 14 Days To Quit Rivers Communities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Will Not Issue Oil Wells Or Live Flamboyantly – Presidency by anwo247: 1:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
Hypocrytes
Re: Aisha Buhari Will Not Issue Oil Wells Or Live Flamboyantly – Presidency by GodblessNig247(m): 1:49pm On Aug 23, 2015
repogirl:
Okay nah...since everybody dey book space, make me sef book for no reason angry

Must u follow the bandwagon? Just asking not trying to be insolent here grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Will Not Issue Oil Wells Or Live Flamboyantly – Presidency by BigBoy85: 1:49pm On Aug 23, 2015
I trust my Presdo. Please keep it up
Re: Aisha Buhari Will Not Issue Oil Wells Or Live Flamboyantly – Presidency by holluwai(m): 1:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
Exactly, blockhead. That's how you write "thnking" abi?

Enough and do run along.

IbokUtoroh:

go back to school n learn d basics.
U r still behind in civic education.
I will pay the fees n buy u school uniforms if need be.
No need thnking me, am on operation rid the nation from illiteracy.
Re: Aisha Buhari Will Not Issue Oil Wells Or Live Flamboyantly – Presidency by Eazydeek(m): 1:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
candidbabe:
Hmm mm APC with propaganda. In fact that party stinks full of lies.

what about your brain? doesn't it stink also
Re: Aisha Buhari Will Not Issue Oil Wells Or Live Flamboyantly – Presidency by pBuhari(f): 1:53pm On Aug 23, 2015
who carry me open this thread self ?
Re: Aisha Buhari Will Not Issue Oil Wells Or Live Flamboyantly – Presidency by Eazydeek(m): 1:54pm On Aug 23, 2015
ellabooz:
Tufiakwa

This Govt has no shame.

A woman that rocked $35k wrist watch just moment the husband was announced winner.
What kind of life is that?

where is your link to the 35k dollar wrist watch please bring it here
u dumb illiterate

your parent just wasted there money sending u to school, that's if u are educated sha cos it's obvious u are not

even madam patience cannot wear 35k dollar wrist watch eventhough she now has the money, how will Aisha get such huge money when we all know her husband is not wasteful like GEJ
Re: Aisha Buhari Will Not Issue Oil Wells Or Live Flamboyantly – Presidency by IbokUtoroh(m): 1:54pm On Aug 23, 2015
holluwai:
Exactly, blockhead. That's how you write "thnking" abi?

Enough and do run along.

e pain am oooo, chai....
It is a piry.
Im baba dullard's accent....... I will pwobe your english teatia
Re: Aisha Buhari Will Not Issue Oil Wells Or Live Flamboyantly – Presidency by chigoizie7(m): 1:55pm On Aug 23, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Excellent and well done.

I am part of the Nigerian populace that knows the Buhari family and what they stand for.

General Buhari is not some poor errand boy family that found themselves in Aso Rock. He is already rich and wealthy and they live frugally.

We know what we voted in and what to expect, let us not be detracted by the detractors grin

Same way yaradua; dota is answering a corruption nd money laundering n her state, she was very rich(yaradua family) b4 she became the governors wife.

My point,never over rule any possibility, anything can happen @ anytime.
Re: Aisha Buhari Will Not Issue Oil Wells Or Live Flamboyantly – Presidency by godoluwa(m): 1:57pm On Aug 23, 2015
hmmm? Buhari...?
Re: Aisha Buhari Will Not Issue Oil Wells Or Live Flamboyantly – Presidency by Happiness87(f): 1:57pm On Aug 23, 2015
holluwai:
There you go, you know all her wonderful and shameless names, you must be awful lucky she is all that in a mother to your and your dirty siblings. tongue

thank God, she didn't die after aborting your elder brother
Re: Aisha Buhari Will Not Issue Oil Wells Or Live Flamboyantly – Presidency by flokii: 2:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
Wat if she issues Oil wells?... Yeebos and some niger deltans go almost wan die..... wailers grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Will Not Issue Oil Wells Or Live Flamboyantly – Presidency by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
Happiness87:
your mother is shipopotamous
you don't need to join word with dat baby.

Aisha buhari is a known klepto
Re: Aisha Buhari Will Not Issue Oil Wells Or Live Flamboyantly – Presidency by Fxwarrior: 2:09pm On Aug 23, 2015
These people should shut da hell up. So finally they have recognized the office?

from there'll be NO office of first lady to OFFICE of the wife of the President to finally the OFFICE of the first lady now will be different from other ones.

Nonsense!
When she'll be issuing it una go tell us?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Will Not Issue Oil Wells Or Live Flamboyantly – Presidency by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
She/office of the first lady isn't recognised by the constitution in the first place...So why we going back & forth with our young democracy, towards a wrong direction.
Re: Aisha Buhari Will Not Issue Oil Wells Or Live Flamboyantly – Presidency by Happiness87(f): 2:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
you don't need to join word with dat baby.

Aisha buhari is a known klepto
have ignored him swthrt
Re: Aisha Buhari Will Not Issue Oil Wells Or Live Flamboyantly – Presidency by landinfo: 2:24pm On Aug 23, 2015
A government of the #LyingLiarz, by the #LyingLiarz & for the #LyingLiarz & Sycophantz....
BabaGod con save us ooooo
Re: Aisha Buhari Will Not Issue Oil Wells Or Live Flamboyantly – Presidency by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 23, 2015
Our leaders are very daft
Re: Aisha Buhari Will Not Issue Oil Wells Or Live Flamboyantly – Presidency by juliusjulius: 2:29pm On Aug 23, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2542882/registration-close-please

I apologize for bothering you with my problems.
I'm an extra year student of oau Ile-Ife, and I'm encountering problem in paying for the extra session.

Registration Will Soon Close, Please Help Me.

Re: Aisha Buhari Will Not Issue Oil Wells Or Live Flamboyantly – Presidency by waice6571: 2:30pm On Aug 23, 2015
There is'nt any reason for being appologetic over this issue at all. You wish dethrown office of the first lady so as to enthrown office of the wife of the president, then go ahead and do it now. Stop blowing other peoples candles out for your own to shine. Jonathan and his wife has done the little they could do and left stage. Its your turn now Mr/Mrs Buhari. Stop this sympathy adoption approach and leave the former wife of the president out of your ............ . Live and lets live.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Will Not Issue Oil Wells Or Live Flamboyantly – Presidency by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
chigoizie7:

Same way yaradua; dota is answering a corruption nd money laundering n her state, she was very rich(yaradua family) b4 she became the governors wife.

My point,never over rule any possibility, anything can happen @ anytime.

Your point is invalid, at least to me. I do me, you do you.

My thesis is about Buhari whom I have studied in detail. I don't give a rats patootoo about the Yaradua family, a non entity family that I have no serious thoughts on, so did not do research on them.
Re: Aisha Buhari Will Not Issue Oil Wells Or Live Flamboyantly – Presidency by darlenese(f): 2:39pm On Aug 23, 2015
Shameless Govt
Re: Aisha Buhari Will Not Issue Oil Wells Or Live Flamboyantly – Presidency by flokii: 2:39pm On Aug 23, 2015
juliusjulius:
www.nairaland.com/2542882/registration-close-please

I apologize for bothering you with my problems.
I'm an extra year student of oau Ile-Ife, and I'm encountering problem in paying for the extra session.

Registration Will Soon Close, Please Help Me.

no be only extra year .. you for talk say you gain fresh admission.. omo ote
Re: Aisha Buhari Will Not Issue Oil Wells Or Live Flamboyantly – Presidency by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 23, 2015
You people can spin this story any how u want but Nigerians with brain know there is office of the first lady that have been change to W of P.
Re: Aisha Buhari Will Not Issue Oil Wells Or Live Flamboyantly – Presidency by sunmarouk(m): 2:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
benedictnsi:

http://leadership.ng/news/455669/aisha-buhari-will-not-issue-oil-wells-live-ostentatious-life-presidency

just imagine, the presidency are still deciding her role and duties to play as the wife of the president, doesnt she has any talent, passion, tht she can engage in to a productive end., abi she is just dull like her..............cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari Will Not Issue Oil Wells Or Live Flamboyantly – Presidency by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 23, 2015
repogirl:
Okay nah...since everybody dey book space, make me sef book for no reason angry
Re: Aisha Buhari Will Not Issue Oil Wells Or Live Flamboyantly – Presidency by omolami: 4:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
Whether Aisha Buhari issue oil wells or live ostentatiously is inconsequential and none of Nigerians business. These are cheap news from presidency, appealing to no one at all. Plse do something that will improve on our well being. Enough of rhetorics.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Will Not Issue Oil Wells Or Live Flamboyantly – Presidency by omolami: 4:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
Bullshit and inconsequential story. Nigerians are less interested. Plse work
Re: Aisha Buhari Will Not Issue Oil Wells Or Live Flamboyantly – Presidency by adexmuhyi(m): 4:31pm On Aug 23, 2015
dunsman:

And you are one of d gullible Nigerians
gullible u said? The likes of u will surelly make Nigeria stagnant at one place for a millenium. At least let us all trust dys man for a minimum of two years before doubting him, i believe he needs our full support now, it is just too early to start doubtin him.
Re: Aisha Buhari Will Not Issue Oil Wells Or Live Flamboyantly – Presidency by Myself2(m): 4:34pm On Aug 23, 2015
Why would Aishat Buhari issue oil block licence

There are two reasons why SHE CANNOT;

1) Her papa village no get oil well tongue
2) Her Mumuharii husband don already loot $2 billion dollars in 1978 which is about $500 billion naira today tongue

Now BROOMoids aka LYING LIARS can go hug transformer
Re: Aisha Buhari Will Not Issue Oil Wells Or Live Flamboyantly – Presidency by RaphaelChuks(m): 5:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
PMB is not a. Man of his word. He said during campeign that there will be no office of the First lady in his government. But finally today Aisha don get office hahaha. He also said I am for. I belong to Everybody, I don't belong to anyone but today he belongs to specific people in Nigeria. He said I will not spare anyone when fighting corruption in his government during campeign bt today he is seletive in his probe. Mitchewwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Challenges Buhari To A Debate / Vote For PDP Candidate As Governor/ House Of Assembly - Atiku Pleads / Fayemi: No Mosque Demolished In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.