Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,735 members, 7,824,083 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences (51578 Views)

"Old Slay Queens Should Retire" - Nigerian Teens says Online, Share Raunchy Pics / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Humiliated You For Being Broke? Share Your Experiences / Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by kinglekan: 7:45pm On Aug 24, 2015
Sassybae:
You never tell us the jazz you dey use cheesy btw who you dey give that face undecided angry
No lemme change am 4u oo cheesy

But u sef knw sey me nor get any jazz nau!

If u change am for me, me sef go do you that thing wey I promise to do if u vex. grin grin

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by kinglekan: 7:47pm On Aug 24, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Wetin Havent u heard im a witch lol a good one tho
Abeg make me MOD with ur power den. Mk I ban _seun. grin
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
You wan try me abi undecided

Your pic loading grin
kinglekan:

But u sef knw sey me nor get any jazz nau!

If u change am for me, me sef go do you that thing wey I promise to do if u vex. grin grin

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:52pm On Aug 24, 2015
chomytex:
Thats how chiomas' roll. cool
That Chioma is special is special. One of a kind. I can't exactly vouch for any other Chioma.tongue
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by MzzTega(f): 7:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
kinglekan:
Mzztega him don use style style beg u. grin grin
A very crooked one.
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 24, 2015
kinglekan:

Abeg make me MOD with ur power den. Mk I ban _seun. grin

My witchcraft never reach dat level yet
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 24, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
That Chioma is special is special. One of a kind. I can't exactly vouch for any other Chioma.tongue
Lol me nko grin
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Cutehector(m): 8:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
LadyBoss1:

No karashika is unemployed angry
I like d song tho catchy
Man like hector how udey
hahaha, am fine.. Ur sister neva finish school yet?
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by chomytex(f): 8:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
Nice
TheSonOfMark:
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
Cutehector:
hahaha, am fine.. Ur sister neva finish school yet?
She has finished in july
Now shes looking for work aparently its hard to find work .. Its who u know most times dat help
Brb
My boys r playing
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Cutehector(m): 8:04pm On Aug 24, 2015
LadyBoss1:

She has finished in july
Now shes looking for work aparently its hard to find work .. Its who u know most times dat help
Brb
My boys r playing
link me na
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
Cutehector:
link me na
She got a bf u know imagine she told me he might propose next
She wan marry before me cry cry hehe see my life
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Cutehector(m): 8:07pm On Aug 24, 2015
LadyBoss1:

She got a bf u know imagine she told me he might propose next
She wan marry before me cry cry hehe see my life
ur d one dats dulling na... Its her life right now...
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by sinizia: 8:09pm On Aug 24, 2015
ronald4lif:

Some people don't put their pics up for other confidential reasons. Not really about their looks or esteem issues. This is a forum where there are so many uncouth people who would verbally abuse you and one may retaliate the insults in the most brutal manner. This could result in someone being bitter and may go to the extend of trailing the person via Facebook and other social media and also in the real life to attack them. Doesn't sound feasible but some people can go to any length to hurt others so we can't rule that out.

Online forums like this one are best to operate anonymous and if there's a need to know someone offline then you connect with them and share your pics.

There's an active user here who has never put her pic up which could make one think she doesn't have the looks but when I exchanged correspondence with her privately I got to realize she's quite pretty and even more than some who changes pics often. This is someone we all know and she hasn't ever come across like she's got esteem issues as she's fearless and bold. Things aren't always like they seem.

i know her. grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by GodblessNig247(m): 8:15pm On Aug 24, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Please refer to my previous posts on certain threads. . Am done giving out my personal info here

ok ma. sorry for getting u pissed. I meant no harm
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by SUGARBEE(f): 8:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
GodblessNig247:

ok ma. sorry for getting u pissed. I meant no harm

Wow I didn't mean to sound harsh tho...
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by kinglekan: 8:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
Sassybae:
You wan try me abi undecided
Your pic loading grin
Why u con dey threaten me lyk dis nau? sad
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 24, 2015
adeh39:

Okay....will send it soon smiley
ok babe
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by kinglekan: 8:21pm On Aug 24, 2015
ronald4lif:

Some people don't put their pics up for other confidential reasons. Not really about their looks or esteem issues. This is a forum where there are so many uncouth people who would verbally abuse you and one may retaliate the insults in the most brutal manner. This could result in someone being bitter and may go to the extend of trailing the person via Facebook and other social media and also in the real life to attack them. Doesn't sound feasible but some people can go to any length to hurt others so we can't rule that out.

Online forums like this one are best to operate anonymous and if there's a need to know someone offline then you connect with them and share your pics.

There's an active user here who has never put her pic up which could make one think she doesn't have the looks but when I exchanged correspondence with her privately I got to realize she's quite pretty and even more than some who changes pics often. This is someone we all know and she hasn't ever come across like she's got esteem issues as she's fearless and bold. Things aren't always like they seem.

Nicely put. smiley
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 24, 2015
tosyne2much:
Here is her email and phone number

Adeh-omolola42@yahoo.com

ok papa.
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
Pic loading
80percent tongue cheesy
Do your worst undecided
kinglekan:

Why u con dey threaten me lyk dis nau? sad

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by GodblessNig247(m): 8:31pm On Aug 24, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Wow I didn't mean to sound harsh tho...

I know. Is just unfortunate that I can't have a chat with u here to know u more. But I do hope that one day I would get to know u better. Thank u so much for ur polite and lovely disposition u have shown to me here. Really enjoying Nairaland forum with u around. Thanks once more
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by ronald4lif(m): 8:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
kinglekan:

Mzztega him don use style style beg u. grin grin

cheesy grin
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by ronald4lif(m): 8:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
sinizia:

i know her. grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

I know who you think she is but not true. grin
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by sinizia: 8:42pm On Aug 24, 2015
ronald4lif:

I know who you think she is but not true. grin

Don't mind me. I don't know her. Just psyching you up. cheesy wink
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by kinglekan: 8:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
MzzTega:

A very crooked one.

Don't mind him. His ego won't let him come out straight. smiley
Ronald4lif thank me later. grin
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by kinglekan: 8:57pm On Aug 24, 2015
Sassybae:
Pic loading 80percent tongue cheesy Do your worst undecided
sad sad cry
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by MzzTega(f): 8:57pm On Aug 24, 2015
kinglekan:

Don't mind him. His ego won't let him come out straight. smiley
Ronald4lif thank me later. grin
Just Leave Him cry

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 24, 2015
undecided crying won't help you, I can help you cry cry cry cry

Network is fvcking bad angry
95percent cheesy
Bribe me hun tongue
kinglekan:

sad sad cry
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 24, 2015
dancok:
ok babe

Check your mail sir
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by ronald4lif(m): 9:40pm On Aug 24, 2015
MzzTega:

Just Leave Him cry

Hun don't let kinglekan mislead you o. The comment he's referring was straightforward and reconcile my initial blunder. Don't let him put asunder. embarassed

*pecks her on the forehead*
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by MzzTega(f): 9:50pm On Aug 24, 2015
ronald4lif:

Hun don't let kinglekan mislead you o. The comment he's referring was straightforward and reconcile my initial blunder. Don't let him put asunder. embarassed

*pecks her on the forehead*

Put asunder where?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Nigeria Lady Bewitched Lover Who Dumped Her (Photos) / How Can I Know About His Sexual Status / Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.