Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:34 AM

Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences (52595 Views)

"Old Slay Queens Should Retire" - Nigerian Teens says Online, Share Raunchy Pics / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Humiliated You For Being Broke? Share Your Experiences / Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 24, 2015
adeh39:

Check your mail sir
oh sorry! That email is not working,my personal one is krexdele@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by ronald4lif(m): 10:04pm On Aug 24, 2015
MzzTega:

Put asunder where?

Put asunder between besties. Would you let him
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by MzzTega(f): 10:09pm On Aug 24, 2015
ronald4lif:

Put asunder between besties. Would you let him
Lol. NO.
But he is right.
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
dancok:
oh sorry! That email is not working,my personal one is krexdele@yahoo.co.uk

Jeeez!

onome3906@gmail.com, mail me sad
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by kinglekan: 10:30pm On Aug 24, 2015
Sassybae:
undecided crying won't help you, I can help you cry cry cry cry

Network is fvcking bad angry
95percent cheesy
Bribe me hun tongue

Ok wah do u want naaaaa. sad cry
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by kinglekan: 10:32pm On Aug 24, 2015
ronald4lif:

Hun don't let kinglekan mislead you o. The comment he's referring was straightforward and reconcile my initial blunder. Don't let him put asunder. embarassed

*pecks her on the forehead*

Next time don't openly deny her in public. angry

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 24, 2015
undecided undecided
adeh39:

Jeeez!

mail me sad
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by olasmith10(m): 10:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
Gurgle:

Is the discussion warranted? For me it is, since im just wondering. It started off as a comment, which im within my rights to make. Then it became a discussion. In any case I don't get why it bothers you?

@ the unbolded, what am I being dishonest about?

I tend to ask whatever the person asks me back to them, with something else since that is the natural way of conversation. But if they don't want to answer, I don't usually mind. If I don't want to answer, I usually say so. So I assume if the other person answers, then they aren't uncomfortable with the question

I tend to talk more on PMs anyway

Finally, whats actually your problem? That I don't want to upload a picture or something else? We have only ever had 2 conversations, I don't really understand how ive warranted this level of antagonism from you.

If I had low self-esteem issues like you suggested, do you think this would be the best way to address me? Why would you want to goad me into admitting low self-esteem; how does that add to your life?

gurgle gurgle....
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 24, 2015
What can you offer? cry
kinglekan:

Ok wah do u want naaaaa. sad cry

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Gmekx(m): 11:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
adeh39:

Lol, u guys should stop complaining then grin

Am not complaining yet
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Gmekx(m): 11:49pm On Aug 24, 2015
[quote author=MrsChima post=37268573][/quote]

That na for the Maga them
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by kinglekan: 11:52pm On Aug 24, 2015
Sassybae:
What can you offer? cry
Anything u want. sad
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 24, 2015
12inches oko cry
kinglekan:

Anything u want. sad

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 25, 2015
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 25, 2015
Gmekx:

Am not complaining yet

Okay, then

Hw ws ur nite?
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 25, 2015
Keep't up ✔️✔️✔️
adeh39:

lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by fajani(m): 7:54am On Aug 25, 2015
sorry sussy, i dnt know you
suzzy16:
hi femi,longest time,how u dey
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Taiwo20(m): 9:02am On Aug 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bros, the girl really barb your hair oooo

skin cut ni o.....walahi
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Nickymezor(f): 4:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
Is that your own contribution? cheesy
Yep.... Any probz?
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by DharmyYinks: 4:57pm On Aug 25, 2015
Gurgle:

We have only ever had 2 conversations, I don't really understand how ive warranted this level of antagonism from you.

If I had low self-esteem issues like you suggested, do you think this would be the best way to address me? Why would you want to goad me into admitting low self-esteem; how does that add to your life?
Oh! Shez angry.

Dnt mind d guy, he is just frustrated cos u didn't upload ur pics wich is completely none of his concern.

Dey just wanna see ur facecheesy
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by DharmyYinks: 5:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
Sassybae:
12inches oko cry
shockedshockedshocked

bad gurlembarassed
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by suzzy16(f): 5:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
fajani:
sorry sussy, i dnt know you
the lady once on ur bbm before,Bisi,u knw me now
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Jascon4: 5:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
Gurgle:

Yeah exactly. that's the reason I don't give out specific info

I honestly don't understand how people upload pictures of their faces, their kids, their families on here without feeling worried lol

Don't you have a photo of you on Facebook?
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
Lol grin
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 25, 2015
Lol nah, am good lipsrsealed
DharmyYinks:

shockedshockedshocked

bad gurlembarassed
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by DharmyYinks: 10:09am On Aug 26, 2015
Sassybae:
Lol nah, am good lipsrsealed
Gud kwa ....I see
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by klins4213(m): 11:49am On Aug 26, 2015
I have a similar story...God have mercy on the 7virgin gf's I dated and they all lost it out to someone else....
stan241:
She would use her elder sis's(who was a friend) phone to chat with me, she was cool, intelligent and quite charming, i was impressed and then she came to write post-ume and i saw her for the first time!!!! Damn she was quite busty and by that i mean quite fat but she was also very pretty

Long story short we dated for quite sometime after of course i made her visit the gym, everything was all good till she started demanding for the "grin" which i quite duly obliged cus her sis had told me she was still "innocent" and personally i don't do "V"

She ended up cheating with some other guy in the end though and I've since then cancelled anything that starts on the internet

Once bitten and all
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by fajani(m): 1:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
suzzy16:
the lady once on ur bbm before,Biw
si,u knw me now
i thought as much,how you dey
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Gmekx(m): 10:34am On Aug 29, 2015
adeh39:

Okay, then

Hw ws ur nite?

It was not too bad, had this funny dream
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 29, 2015
Gmekx:

It was not too bad, had this funny dream

Funny dream? shocked

Tell me something.....
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by dasrackhor(m): 2:51pm On Aug 29, 2015
MrsChima:
Ladies...scam some more of these niggas.

Keep up the good work! grin
they shud scam more of these niggas abi?when dose holes heart got broken dey will start putting up unnecessary PM and stalking of life.Shiorrrr

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man / Honeymoon Photos Of Dele Taiwo, Dwarf RCCG Pastor / Man Grabs His Bride's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.