Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Men, Treat Your Woman How You Want Your Woman To Treat You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, Treat Your Woman How You Want Your Woman To Treat You (995 Views)

Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points / Edo Lady Complains Of How Edo Men Treat Their Girls (video) / Why Men Treat Their Side-chicks Better Than Their Wives [MUST READ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men, Treat Your Woman How You Want Your Woman To Treat You by Jenny1010(f): 7:24pm On Aug 23, 2015
In the Church today, there was a couple with their baby sitting close to me. In the middle of the service, the baby began to cry profusely, and it was disturbing. Everybody around them was suggesting to the woman to breast feed her baby, that probably the baby is hungry. As the woman was about to bring out her breast to feed the baby, the husband interjected. He said it not up to 30minutes the baby was feed, so there is no way she could get hungry so soon, that the cry is probably triggered by the loud sound speaker situated behind them. On saying that, he stood , carry the baby and walk out of the church building to calm her .

I was like wow! So men dey jealous reach like this. He doesn't want another man to see his wife's 'bobby', to him na personal stuff. But , same man will stand in any corner of the street, bring out his 'johnny' and start urinating without minding how many women sees it. How do you think your woman feels about that? Check am nawh. grin

1 Like

Re: Men, Treat Your Woman How You Want Your Woman To Treat You by IamLEGEND1: 7:26pm On Aug 23, 2015
Re: Men, Treat Your Woman How You Want Your Woman To Treat You by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 23, 2015
Hear hear....Alright I'm booking this space just to say this:

NOW, who is this person that is going around "liking" all my posts.

Who are you? Oh secret admirer. lipsrsealed. At least I can like yours too.

Abogity boo..... sad

1 Like

Re: Men, Treat Your Woman How You Want Your Woman To Treat You by Mariecakes(f): 7:32pm On Aug 23, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Men, Treat Your Woman How You Want Your Woman To Treat You by Cutehector(m): 7:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
Xiadnat:
Hear hear....Alright I'm booking this space just to say this:

NOW, who is this person that is going around "liking" all my posts.

Who are you? Oh secret admirer. lipsrsealed. At least I can like yours too.

Abogity boo..... sad
no one lol.... They may just be funny and like it.... Nothin special..
Re: Men, Treat Your Woman How You Want Your Woman To Treat You by Mariecakes(f): 7:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Men, Treat Your Woman How You Want Your Woman To Treat You by AfroKnight: 7:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
How can you compare the two scenario? Bringing out boobz is different. Besides it's church! You want her to distract innocent men during the service?

1 Like

Re: Men, Treat Your Woman How You Want Your Woman To Treat You by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 23, 2015
I tot u had something better to say. Na every man dey bring out him johnny for road dey piss? Generalizing trash. I tot u would have applauded the man for taking the baby out to calm her.
Re: Men, Treat Your Woman How You Want Your Woman To Treat You by cyprus000: 7:42pm On Aug 23, 2015
Jenny1010:
In the Church today, there was a couple with their baby sitting close to me. In the middle of the service, the baby began to cry profusely, and it was disturbing. Everybody around them was suggesting to the woman to breast feed her baby, that probably the baby is hungry. As the woman was about to bring out her breast to feed the baby, the husband interjected. He said it not up to 30minutes the baby was feed, so there is no way she could get hungry so soon, that the cry is probably triggered by the loud sound speaker situated behind them. On saying that, he stood , carry the baby and walk out of the church building to calm her .

I was like wow! So men dey jealous reach like this. He doesn't want another man to see his wife's 'bobby', to him na personal stuff. But , same man will stand in any corner of the street, bring out his 'johnny' and start urinating without minding how many women sees it. How do you think your woman feels about that? Check am nawh. grin
[size=13pt]
gringrincheesy

C'mon there is a stratagy we use in such a situation.
Its called "only pipe show peeing". We use hand to cover the rest of the dick,only the pipe that the pee comes out will be visible.
So I can pee in your front and you will never have a clue how my dick looks lyk.cheesy

Tho I am very shy when it comes to exposing.
Even when I was in boarding school,I couldn't even bath with my fellow boyz outside,I had to use bathroom.
But that doesn't mean I won't do it when needed. There are situation you will find urself,you will have no option than to ease yourself no matter who is around.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Men, Treat Your Woman How You Want Your Woman To Treat You by stan241(m): 7:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
Your heading/title is quite different from the content of your post

Or is it just me?

1 Like

Re: Men, Treat Your Woman How You Want Your Woman To Treat You by xpac01(m): 7:54pm On Aug 23, 2015
Jenny1010:

Re: Men, Treat Your Woman How You Want Your Woman To Treat You by xpac01(m): 7:56pm On Aug 23, 2015
Jenny1010:

But who told you the man was trying stop other men from seeing the wife's bobby Women with flimsy assumptions.
Re: Men, Treat Your Woman How You Want Your Woman To Treat You by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
Simpleton.
Re: Men, Treat Your Woman How You Want Your Woman To Treat You by wisdomguy4u(m): 8:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
Although most men piss anywhere pissable, but some, like me don't piss anywhere. I will find a Secluded place where you can't see my thing. If you want to see it, come to my house.

Any woman wey marry no send again.. She go just dey bring out boob everywhere. Una no dey shame?
Re: Men, Treat Your Woman How You Want Your Woman To Treat You by Jenny1010(f): 8:06pm On Aug 23, 2015
vfactor:
I tot u had something better to say. Na every man dey bring out him johnny for road dey piss? Generalizing trash. I tot u would have applauded the man for taking the baby out to calm her.

It's obvious you have comprehension problem. I don't know how to help you.
Re: Men, Treat Your Woman How You Want Your Woman To Treat You by Rosemary216(f): 8:09pm On Aug 23, 2015
Hmmmmmm... Ntin 2say yet
Re: Men, Treat Your Woman How You Want Your Woman To Treat You by Jenny1010(f): 8:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
xpac01:

But who told you the man was trying stop other men from seeing the wife's bobby Women with flimsy assumptions.

What other reason would it be? Is it to safe the milk or wat
Re: Men, Treat Your Woman How You Want Your Woman To Treat You by xpac01(m): 8:17pm On Aug 23, 2015
Jenny1010:

What other reason would it be? Is it to safe the milk or wat
He is just showing care... Remember the wife was just trying to prove a nice mother to those suggesting the baby might be hungry. Now how possible do you think a baby who just sucked half an hour ago gets hungry to even crying loud.?
Re: Men, Treat Your Woman How You Want Your Woman To Treat You by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 23, 2015
Jenny1010:

Re: Men, Treat Your Woman How You Want Your Woman To Treat You by Jenny1010(f): 8:36pm On Aug 23, 2015
xpac01:

He is just showing care... Remember the wife was just trying to prove a nice mother to those suggesting the baby might be hungry. Now how possible do you think a baby who just sucked half an hour ago gets hungry to even crying loud.?

C'mon we all know" half an hour" stuff was made up by the man to cover up .
Re: Men, Treat Your Woman How You Want Your Woman To Treat You by xpac01(m): 8:43pm On Aug 23, 2015
Jenny1010:

C'mon we all know" half an hour" stuff was made up by the man to cover up .
Really The man told you that right? Oh, spare those assumptions bae.
Re: Men, Treat Your Woman How You Want Your Woman To Treat You by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 23, 2015
Cutehector:
no one lol.... They may just be funny and like it.... Nothin special..

What---everrrrrrrr
Re: Men, Treat Your Woman How You Want Your Woman To Treat You by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 23, 2015
Jenny1010:

It's obvious you have comprehension problem. I don't know how to help you.

I am wondering if u know what comprehension is. Take a look at ur story and the caption and help yourself.

(1) (Reply)

She's Pregnant, Whose Fault? / Premature Ejaculation In Men (dont Lose Your Wife To Another Man) / Let's Talk Feminism: Sifting the Truth from the Myth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.