Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,891 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

She's Pregnant, Whose Fault? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Pregnant, Whose Fault? (992 Views)

A 12-year-old's Girlfriend Tells Him She's Pregnant, Hilarious (screenshots) / She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion / Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Pregnant, Whose Fault? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 25, 2015
I used to brag to her that I gonk my babes without CD(protection). And the withdrawal method has always been helpful to me.
She laughed very hard at me, saying I should go for a medical test that how can I say I have been gonking babes since sec school and haven't gotten any girl pregnant. I tried telling her how careful I have always been, she didn't listen, instead she called me INFERTILE. (Say I nor fit give woman belle. I was pained).
Since then we have had sex up to 4 times and I made sure I poured it all inside.
I told her about me releas.ing inside her, her reply was "am not bothered, I know you are infertile".

My people its been 5weeks now, last week she came to tell me she's pregnant, I took her for a test, it was positive. I sat her down and told her "I only used the pregnancy to prove my fertility".

Since then she's been disturbing me on what to do, I paid deaf eyes to her cries because she caused it.

She informed her family members, they summoned me to come tomorrow. Abeg how una reason this matter and what should I tell them??
Re: She's Pregnant, Whose Fault? by Freciprocal: 5:40pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ok
Re: She's Pregnant, Whose Fault? by Cutehector(m): 5:44pm On Oct 25, 2015
Clap for urself..

2 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant, Whose Fault? by immortalcrown(m): 5:46pm On Oct 25, 2015
Your pride has qualified you a husband.

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant, Whose Fault? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
Cutehector:
Clap for urself..
why should I? angry
Re: She's Pregnant, Whose Fault? by jworos(m): 5:52pm On Oct 25, 2015
Dude, you're now a fada in d making... U kno u got 2 choice, let her keep it or remove it, anyone u choose good luck lipsrsealed
Re: She's Pregnant, Whose Fault? by osazeeblue01: 5:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
Congrats
Re: She's Pregnant, Whose Fault? by assu2013(m): 5:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
Tell them what happen, I mean the truth
Re: She's Pregnant, Whose Fault? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 25, 2015
Now the "challenge " nailed u down..face it & be a man to ur child..never turn ur back, every Child is a blessings in disguise wink
Re: She's Pregnant, Whose Fault? by debonairprinx(m): 6:08pm On Oct 25, 2015
The fertility test isn't yet fully proved, not until she gives birth and the baby is biologically yours, then your pride is regained with her my brother. In other word, keep the baby, and take up the responsibilities of being a father.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's Pregnant, Whose Fault? by gamaliel121(m): 6:14pm On Oct 25, 2015
You poured your hOT jizzz deep inside her cuunt and you wanna know who's fault it is?..
Yours man....
Re: She's Pregnant, Whose Fault? by Agimor(m): 6:16pm On Oct 25, 2015
Fabricated story.more like Papa Ajasco.
Re: She's Pregnant, Whose Fault? by Ferdinandu(m): 6:20pm On Oct 25, 2015
Olodo! I hope you have bought the wine you will use for the introduction to prove to your In-laws that you can be a family man. Happy Married Life!!!
Re: She's Pregnant, Whose Fault? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 25, 2015
You are really STUPIDity!

YOUR MONIKER

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant, Whose Fault? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 25, 2015
What were you thinking bro? She only used you to get herself pregnant, and now youre a daddy.
Did u actually think youre infertile? grin you know yourself that youre fertile and that is one of the reasons youve been careful enough with your withdrawal method.
U dnt necessarily need to marry her just accept your child.
Re: She's Pregnant, Whose Fault? by Seculent: 6:49pm On Oct 25, 2015
Both of you don't want pregnancy, but you still had it raw which leads to pregnancy.

Now you came here to ask "Who's at fault".?

That's Stupidity!
Re: She's Pregnant, Whose Fault? by sseunth(m): 7:14pm On Oct 25, 2015
It's stupidity...I'm not bothered....

Attention seeker
Re: She's Pregnant, Whose Fault? by Melahou(m): 8:23pm On Oct 25, 2015
The smart girl has played you for a fool.

It's time for wedding bells
Re: She's Pregnant, Whose Fault? by boxer022(m): 10:17am On Oct 26, 2015
The boy is good to put down and flog 120 strokes. He is to be blamed for falling for her trick. He should go and answer the summon and tell them that he proved his fertility which their daughter was in doubt about. After which they will clap for him.
Re: She's Pregnant, Whose Fault? by williamsean(m): 10:50am On Oct 26, 2015
Stupidity u dn enter one chance. Although they say any name given to someone do affect d person. I no blame u bro na ur moniker cause am cheesy

(1) (Reply)

The Perfect Strategies To Win Nowadays Nigerian Girls / Guys, How To Identify Broke Ladies Looking For Magas At A Restaurant / See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.