Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

LADIES Can You Date A Guy That Is Against This? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES Can You Date A Guy That Is Against This? (7665 Views)

Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout / The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) / 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LADIES Can You Date A Guy That Is Against This? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2015
grin grin

The guy won't object, as long as i don't look like a witch at d end of d day cheesy
Re: LADIES Can You Date A Guy That Is Against This? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 24, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Wetin grin

What did women do now. I was just demanding for a compliment is it bad
no, on the contrary, it's strange! shocked
In the guy world, the kind of compliments we give ourselves are something like, weyrey, madman, weed smoker, you know, stuff like that. grin
Re: LADIES Can You Date A Guy That Is Against This? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
adeh39:
grin grin

The guy won't object, as long as i don't look like a witch at d end of d day cheesy
define witch. . .

Re: LADIES Can You Date A Guy That Is Against This? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2015
Teempakguy:
define witch. . .

www.comingsoon.net/assets/uploads/2013/01/file_99391_1_theodora-small.jpg">

grin grin

I only used that as an example, u would understand wah i mean if u watch this nollywood movies grin
Re: LADIES Can You Date A Guy That Is Against This? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2015
Teempakguy:
no, on the contrary, it's strange! shocked
In the guy world, the kind of compliments we give ourselves are something like, weyrey, madman, weed smoker, you know, stuff like that. grin
females do it too at times i guess it depends on how close you are
my friends call me she-goat all the time grin

u know that gurgle is too awkward for that kain tin she wouldnt understand it so i gots play nice with her
Re: LADIES Can You Date A Guy That Is Against This? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 24, 2015
adeh39:

grin grin

I only used that as an example, u would understand wah i mean if u watch this nollywood movies grin
okay, cheesy point taken.

Re: LADIES Can You Date A Guy That Is Against This? by Gurgle(f): 4:27pm On Aug 24, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Mumu grin

You've never said that to me

It's been dry without me abi

Queen of Mumus grin why should I say it to you, with that your long mouth grin grin

Without who..so is this your American schooling...you've been gone for 1 day hahaha
Re: LADIES Can You Date A Guy That Is Against This? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 24, 2015
Teempakguy:
okay, cheesy point taken.

grin grin
Re: LADIES Can You Date A Guy That Is Against This? by Gurgle(f): 4:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
MrsPhyno:

females do it too at times i guess it depends on how close you are
my friends call me she-goat all the time grin

u know that gurgle is too awkward for that kain tin she wouldnt understand it so i gots play nice with her

Awkward ke grin mechie onu gi
Re: LADIES Can You Date A Guy That Is Against This? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 24, 2015
Teempakguy:
excuse me, what does jooj mean?

Swag grin
Re: LADIES Can You Date A Guy That Is Against This? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 24, 2015
BoboYekini:
Well... You know I ain't just about the face...

Well...

Shruglife.
Re: LADIES Can You Date A Guy That Is Against This? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
tpiander:

what if the picture resembles one of his favourite girlfriends?

learn to be humble sweetie, not so stuck up on top your makeup or because you got hold of a sharpie and did your eyebrows with it.

what warranted this insult on the lady?

I don't care. Now move along.
Re: LADIES Can You Date A Guy That Is Against This? by sntcollections: 5:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
Feminist is a person that believes in the equality of both sex. A feminist could be a man or a woman. Back to your reply, how can you curse out someone to correct them. Puts you in the same situation as her. Just saying
xp17:
seriously
i thought you all are independent ladies , aka feminist? Or your kinda feminism is to open your mouth wide cursing out hot air at the opposite gender .

You 're very arrogant and rude, folks like you 're either from a very poor background or never worked for money before. The most ungrateful people re people that have never worked for money in their entire live. hopefully, you'll learn some gratitude when you start having a daily ritual of leaving home and come back until after 8-12hrs or when you get separated from family and friends to a distant destination just to make a living.
I really pity that guy for for harboring a liability who has nothing other than sex to offer.

Please don't take this personal. I wish i have a nicer way i could write this.
Re: LADIES Can You Date A Guy That Is Against This? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 24, 2015
Gurgle:

Queen of Mumus grin why should I say it to you, with that your long mouth grin grin

Without who..so is this your American schooling...you've been gone for 1 day hahaha
Sharrap your husband likes my mouth the way it is grin

Awww so you've been counting. Chai. I feel the love.
Re: LADIES Can You Date A Guy That Is Against This? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
tpiander:

what if the picture resembles one of his favourite girlfriends?

learn to be humble sweetie, not so stuck up on top your makeup or because you got hold of a sharpie and did your eyebrows with it.

what warranted this insult on the lady?
Now this is funny.
Re: LADIES Can You Date A Guy That Is Against This? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Well...

Shruglife.

I want to, but I can't be gushing like her sad
Gurgle:

It means I had tears in my eyes because her face is so cute
I guess I have excess oxytocin in my system
Re: LADIES Can You Date A Guy That Is Against This? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 24, 2015
BoboYekini:
I want to, but I can't be gushing like her sad

Can I post one that'll get you gushing like a schoolboy? tongue
Just joking. That wasn't meant to get you gushing though. Just an "unveiling".
Re: LADIES Can You Date A Guy That Is Against This? by Haywhymido(m): 6:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
My wife to be doesnt use it neither do i like it.
Re: LADIES Can You Date A Guy That Is Against This? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Can I post one that'll get you gushing like a schoolboy? tongue
Just joking. That wasn't meant to get you gushing though. Just an "unveiling".
You can try cheesy
I already have an idea tho wink
Re: LADIES Can You Date A Guy That Is Against This? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 24, 2015
BoboYekini:
You can try cheesy
I already have an idea tho wink

What idea is that?

And to the guy who said I'm priding myself because of makeup blah blah blah. I'm not ashamed of myself & will be proud with or without makeup because I don't need makeup to look presentable.
Re: LADIES Can You Date A Guy That Is Against This? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

What idea is that?

And to the guy who said I'm priding myself because of makeup blah blah blah. I'm not ashamed of myself & will be proud with or without makeup because I don't need makeup to look presentable.
cheesy O la, mamacita. Who gives a fĂșck bout makeup when you have such a banging bod
Re: LADIES Can You Date A Guy That Is Against This? by ivyT(f): 8:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
xp17:
seriously
i thought you all are independent ladies , aka feminist? Or your kinda feminism is to open your mouth wide cursing out hot air at the opposite gender .

You 're very arrogant and rude, folks like you 're either from a very poor background or never worked for money before. The most ungrateful people re people that have never worked for money in their entire live. hopefully, you'll learn some gratitude when you start having a daily ritual of leaving home and come back until after 8-12hrs or when you get separated from family and friends to a distant destination just to make a living.
I really pity that guy for for harboring a liability who has nothing other than sex to offer.

Please don't take this personal. I wish i have a nicer way i could write this.

i wonder why some pple go dey drink panadol 4 anoda person head_dey there dey carry my matter lyk oshuka
Re: LADIES Can You Date A Guy That Is Against This? by ivyT(f): 8:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
sulmeza:
undecided undecided undecided...see am......i cant but pity dah guy....
i dey laff__na joke o,i wonder y sme pple cant c d humor behind it
Re: LADIES Can You Date A Guy That Is Against This? by tpiander: 8:27pm On Aug 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

What idea is that?

neither does the person you were insulting!

do you know her from somewhere (fat chance) or why the vile?

seeking male attention shouldn't require that level of hostility from you. undecided

the person you are even trying to impress, is not that picky sotay you must attack other females because he is talking to you!
Re: LADIES Can You Date A Guy That Is Against This? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 24, 2015
tpiander:

seeking male attention shouldn't require that level of hostility from you. undecided

the person you are even trying to impress, is not that picky sotay you must attack other females because he is talking to you!

LMFAO. You think I'm trying to impress him? He & everyone else knows that I have a man. And as for the other nonsense, I still don't care. I'll say WHAT I want, HOW I want & WHEN I want. There's absolutely nothing you can do about it so I suggest you take several seats. I didn't register here to be political correct & make people like me. I say whatever the Bleep I want. Sue me.
Re: LADIES Can You Date A Guy That Is Against This? by tpiander: 8:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
so why are you bothered by others expressing their own opinion or are you the only person with a keyboard?

My question remains, why that level of vile towards someone you don't even know and have never met?

work on yourself!

if you can be this hostile towards a random picture then I wonder what you will do to or say about actual people!
Re: LADIES Can You Date A Guy That Is Against This? by sntcollections: 8:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
Same thoughts
tpiander:
so why are you bothered by others expressing their own opinion or are you the only person with a keyboard?

My question remains, why that level of vile towards someone you don't even know and have never met?

work on yourself!

if you can be this hostile towards a random picture then I wonder what you will do to or say about actual people!
Re: LADIES Can You Date A Guy That Is Against This? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 24, 2015
tpiander:

Oh my...

1 Like

Re: LADIES Can You Date A Guy That Is Against This? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMFAO. You think I'm trying to impress him? He & everyone else knows that I have a man. And as for the other nonsense, I still don't care. I'll say WHAT I want, HOW I want & WHEN I want. There's absolutely nothing you can do about it so I suggest you take several seats. I didn't register here to be political correct & make people like me. I say whatever the Bleep I want. Sue me.
kiss
Re: LADIES Can You Date A Guy That Is Against This? by sulmeza(m): 10:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
ivyT:

i dey laff__na joke o,i wonder y sme pple cant c d humor behind it
oh..guess u were onli kiddin...didn't knw dat....now i do...
Re: LADIES Can You Date A Guy That Is Against This? by sntcollections: 6:56am On Aug 25, 2015
i guess we are good now.
sulmeza:
oh..guess u were onli kiddin...didn't knw dat....now i do...
Re: LADIES Can You Date A Guy That Is Against This? by sulmeza(m): 8:28am On Aug 25, 2015
sntcollections:
i guess we are good now.
all gud..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year / Suggestive Photos Of Youths Swimming At The Beach On Boxing Day / I Noticed Elevated BP When I Took This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.