Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,761 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls (93730 Views)

Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by NegeduGrace(f): 12:09pm On Aug 25, 2015
Nursy:
My beautiful omaye... U dey mind the op? No worry ur pretty head jor
ah omaye mi..lemme clear his doubt small..achegbigbele jaleeeeee

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by TheHeGoat: 12:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
FruityLass:
Thanks, but I'm not bothered.
Why?
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Revolva(m): 12:38pm On Aug 25, 2015
Hahah almost all the girls from the mentioned states except kano ogun...d. Rest na oloshos

For edo /imo cross rivers all gals na ashewo

1 Like

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Revolva(m): 12:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
Nursy:
My beautiful omaye... U dey mind the op? No worry ur pretty head jor

Igalas r one of d most pretty in naija am also igala oo....i beg make una list kogi there
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
NegeduGrace:
op I swear to God u no d travel,,kogi? Wuglies?kaiiiii,,am a core igala girl n we rock anywhere n everytime..kogi girls fine no be small enter KSU u go see beauties..am a good example n am so proud of my state n I rep my tribe

U fine shaa o. But babe I have been to almost all LGs in Kogi...spent 2months in hot lokoja sun. weeks in okunland, okene, ankpa, idah, anyigba etc. Okun babes are relatively ok dat the Ebiras and Igallas.
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by NegeduGrace(f): 1:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
Editor1:

U fine shaa o. But babe I have been to almost all LGs in Kogi...spent 2months in hot lokoja sun. weeks in okunland, okene, ankpa, idah, anyigba etc. Okun babes are relatively ok dat the Ebiras and Igallas.
op na igala girls fine pass for kogi especially idah girls but me am from ankpa to be precise n we ankpa girls equally rocks
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 1:28pm On Aug 25, 2015
Am a Deltan dat ur research is absolutely correct, nd 2 add 2urs, Warri babes get waist nd height wella bt no too much face.
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Dminister(m): 1:38pm On Aug 25, 2015
Op, is auchi in delta state? U must be high on kushasha weed. I warned you to stop writing rubbish.
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Onlymewakacum(m): 2:09pm On Aug 25, 2015
ladyF:

hehehe why u dey ask? My state dey the list sha grin

cool
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by chaberry(m): 2:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
QueenEdna:
Op U̶̲̥̅̊ mst hv some issues for omitting Abia Babes on d list, all dos Olosho wey full ur state(Imo) cannot stand well brought up/Wife Materials frm Abia State, esp NGWA ladies. Dis ur list is sooo Out of point.
keep quite! I'm 4rm Abia too, but when it comes to beauty always give it to Imo babes. The only competition is between them and Anambra chics
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
darazonian:

hahahaha
but are you sure of yourself to represent your state in beauty contest?
lol abeg o. I'm shy grin
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by brownsug(f): 3:32pm On Aug 25, 2015
Lady F is right
ladyF:
Hmmmm Kano is the only northern state? Hausa girls are fine...list isn't a true reflection of reality...

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by BraniacX(m): 3:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
Princessderaa:

dancing shoki Nd loling.

say De truth and shame the devil dude.
am cute and you know it.

#runs away#

shocked
*Does a cowboy style yeeeeeeehaH!!! cool atop me horse bessy and rides after you*
You go hear wheeen!! smiley
*Waves my version of wonder woman's lasso (skipping rope tongue) and flings it catching 'em lovely chopsticks sorry lipsrsealed legs grin of yours*
You dey follow me go my mama house today grin
And after that....................na my cribs cheesy

Bushmeat aff catchings the huntarr toooday!!!
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by oizapendent(f): 3:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
I totally disagree....I don't stay with those(My) people, but the ones around me are super pretty. You need to see my sisters and I #ProudEbira

Editor1:

Kogi ke. Expect Kogi and Taraba top on the next list of Wuglies in Nigeria. Dose ugly Ebira and Igalla babes wey dry like sahara.
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Flawlessangel(m): 4:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
aim5:

I said SOME. Have some objectivity. When I meant Edo, I meant Esan and Etsako and trust me they have some bombshells. And yes Igbo women can be thick, but from my observation, it's mostly the yellow ones from IMO State that are thick. And even Efik/Ibibio women have better bodies. And we all know how endowed Kalabari women are.

lol now you are saying something totally different 4rm the topic, what state has the prettiest chicks, as a whole? Imo by far..... Of course there are people from other states that can compete too but they still fall short when the *MAJORITY* is taken into account.

Which is why imo leads.
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
Flawlessangel:

lol now you are saying something totally different 4rm the topic, what state has the prettiest chicks, as a whole? Imo by far..... Of course there are people from other states that can compete too but they still fall short when the *MAJORITY* is taken into account.

Which is why imo leads.

Whatever.
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Flawlessangel(m): 4:43pm On Aug 25, 2015
Lol
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Flawlessangel(m): 4:48pm On Aug 25, 2015
Revolva:
Hahah almost all the girls from the mentioned states except kano ogun...d. Rest na oloshos

For edo /imo cross rivers all gals na ashewo

you lack intelligence, its obvious you think like an animal, go back to your zoo

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
oizapendent:

I totally disagree....I don't stay with those(My) people, but the ones around me are super pretty. You need to see my sisters and I #ProudEbira

Lolzz. I already know u and ur sisters. The Oiza gals..pastor daughters of Okene. Blessing's elder sis.
Yea gals are beautiful, but doesnt qualify in generalization to Ebira babes.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
I didn't say they were hausa, I know the difference na! They share resemblance with the marghi people
onomeglo:
lol Bachama girls are not hausa na,and their black is beautiful
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Nicepoker(m): 5:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
Op u are very very drunk.
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by blinxbest(m): 6:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
kogi girls rock, rep team ebira

1 Like

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Litmus: 6:35pm On Aug 25, 2015
Niraland unanimously voted Mercy Johnson better looking than Tiwa Savage. This, world-turned-upside-down, view of beauty should tell all passive observers why Niralanders generally consider warri girls ugly.
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Revolva(m): 7:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
Flawlessangel:

you lack intelligence, its obvious you think like an animal, go back to your zoo

Shut up am sayin d fact.....i am not generating but if u chek well you will know bros
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by angelofurlife: 10:01pm On Aug 25, 2015
I can't believe what I read hear! That anambra chicks are not classy? When it comes to class we are next to none
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Trypa(f): 10:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
Randyhot:
Op..chop hot slap for saying anambra chicks are not that classy..

Give him the slap plz he needs it for saying sure

Op must be high on 3litres of fuel
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Princessderaa(f): 10:58pm On Aug 25, 2015
BraniacX:

shocked
*Does a cowboy style yeeeeeeehaH!!! cool atop me horse bessy and rides after you*
You go hear wheeen!! smiley
*Waves my version of wonder woman's lasso (skipping rope tongue) and flings it catching 'em lovely chopsticks sorry lipsrsealed legs grin of yours*
You dey follow me go my mama house today grin
And after that....................na my cribs cheesy

Bushmeat aff catchings the huntarr toooday!!!

*gives him a knock*.Oga free me am married abi u wan die for jail?
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by BraniacX(m): 11:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
Princessderaa:

*gives him a knock*.Oga free me am married abi u wan die for jail?

Whatt!!! shocked

I no gweee

Where is that S.A pastor

Oya unmarry this nwayi ocha for meand remarry this nwoke to me by fire by force!!! angry
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by MrBasketball: 11:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
rockingpink:
So true about my state....Imo gals are fine and well nurtured....I am one.
Your pics please to confirm.
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Princess4eva(f): 7:42am On Aug 26, 2015
Editor1:

Lol. Dem get fine gals shaa. Okun region
Yeah! representing Okun region plus Okun girls can make you forget your name.
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by BoosBae(f): 12:25pm On Aug 26, 2015
NegeduGrace:
op I swear to God u no d travel,,kogi? Wuglies?kaiiiii,,am a core igala girl n we rock anywhere n everytime..kogi girls fine no be small enter KSU u go see beauties..am a good example n am so proud of my state n I rep my tribe
Lmao.... must u post ur picture? so in ur mind u're a beauty embarassed
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by NegeduGrace(f): 5:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
BoosBae:
Lmao.... must u post ur picture? so in ur mind u're a beauty embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

“father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out / "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) / Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.