Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,348 members, 7,846,503 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Why Prefer D Black To D White - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Prefer D Black To D White (746 Views)

Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. / From Very Black To White And Defends His Bleaching / My Friend Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend And Paint Me Black To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Prefer D Black To D White by Chopmoney2(m): 9:12pm On Mar 28, 2009
I luv to see d African ladies with so much luv n respect 4 thier husband despite the fact dat corruption is so much invading d country. Look at it from dis perspective, imagine a white woman ful of pride n ego returns to her family at night n you expect her to be d caring mother one would like to ve? No she wil simply kom back n sleep. Less time 4 her children, less time 4 her family. But in Africa a lady must be wel mannered in her home n family. Xters u would see in a black lady are:
1) CARE
2) LOVE
3) PROTECION
4) INTEGRITY.
You hardly find al dis features in a white woman because they dont ve time. A black lady would set her husband food on d table b4 her husband koms back home. She protects her family by any means to ensure d family have a good reputation. Members of Nairaland dont u see reasons wit m?
Re: Why Prefer D Black To D White by Czarskit(m): 9:32pm On Mar 28, 2009
The number of 'I must start thread' NLers is on the rise. Does anyone see reasons with me? embarassed
Re: Why Prefer D Black To D White by Winnergal(f): 9:38pm On Mar 28, 2009
nope . . .
Re: Why Prefer D Black To D White by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 28, 2009
Czarskit i agree what does winner gal know when she's also among.@winner gal how did d marriage in las vegas go or did someone interrupt ur dreams.
Re: Why Prefer D Black To D White by Winnergal(f): 9:50pm On Mar 28, 2009
pc guru:

Czarskit i agree what does winner gal know when she's also among.@winner gal how did d marriage in las vegas go or did someone interrupt ur dreams.

I'm for real . . .He's for real . . .we're for real . . .it's for real . . .

love ya kiss
Re: Why Prefer D Black To D White by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 28, 2009
Thought you were jokin.cuz pple lie all the time.good luck in ur marriage.as for chop money wtf
Re: Why Prefer D Black To D White by landwin: 11:56pm On Mar 28, 2009
Seriously,the number of senseless and pointless threads in this forum is becoming a problem,please can the government give more work schedule and schools give more school days for the students.Let's if some work will fill this jobless.
Re: Why Prefer D Black To D White by Czarskit(m): 9:22am On Mar 29, 2009
Hehehe. . . Perhaps, we shld b charged for starting threads. . . I trust stingy NLers, we'd all become 'mere' postaz. tongue
Re: Why Prefer D Black To D White by biina: 9:36am On Mar 29, 2009
Czarskit:

Hehehe. . . Perhaps, we shld b charged for starting threads. . . I trust stingy NLers, we'd all become 'mere' postaz. tongue
A community censorship is possible where how often you can start a thread depends on the rating of your earlier threads.
Re: Why Prefer D Black To D White by iice(f): 11:18am On Mar 29, 2009
Czarskit:

The number of 'I must start thread' NLers is on the rise. Does anyone see reasons with me? embarassed
landwin:

Seriously,the number of senseless and pointless threads in this forum is becoming a problem,please can the government give more work schedule and schools give more school days for the students.Let's if some work will fill this jobless.

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Why Prefer D Black To D White by MrCrackles(m): 11:22am On Mar 29, 2009
Na wa oooo! cheesy
Re: Why Prefer D Black To D White by invisible2(m): 6:40pm On Mar 29, 2009
In fact I will go start one thread now, e no dey cost money na!
Re: Why Prefer D Black To D White by Czarskit(m): 11:26pm On Mar 29, 2009
The Change We Don't Need. . .
Re: Why Prefer D Black To D White by Gabry(f): 11:59pm On Mar 29, 2009
Poster!!! YES! I agree therefore am proud to be black smiley kiss
Re: Why Prefer D Black To D White by topup: 12:49am On Mar 30, 2009
I don't see how this is a pointless thread.

Anyways, at the original poster; you made a lot of generalisations about both white women and black women, but I can see where you're coming from. In Africa the idea of 'what people will think of me, if I am not the perfect wife.' is still very alive. A lot of pressure is on the woman, to maintain the perfect balance between the husband and children. If the family 'falls apart' the blame is usually on the wife - I think this is the main difference between African and European/American traditions.

(1) (Reply)

Wen Do Make Ur Request To Ur Man / Is love HUMAN or DIVINE? / Are All Men Really Guilty Of This Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.