Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event (16238 Views)

Photos Of Goodluck Jonathan Drinking Alcohol / Nigerians Release Photos Of Goodluck Jonathan Drinking Alcohol / PHOTOS Of Former President, Jonathan Drinking Alcohol Surface Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by OAMMB(f): 7:27am On Aug 26, 2015
thot reuben said he takes only red wine....is that not (hennessy VS) in front of him and he is not even mixing it.
They cant even afford to VSOP... grin
Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by francizy(m): 7:58am On Aug 26, 2015
Sweetlemon:

No o it's not alcohol na. Na Ribeana. Can't you see the bottle?

How is it anybody's concern if he takes alcohol? Some of the ode burukus who will criticize him smokes weed and molests children but would be quick to hypocritically criticize Jonathan for taking a few shots.
Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by francizy(m): 8:07am On Aug 26, 2015
fulanimafia:

That my friend, is a bottle of Hennessey Cognac (40% alcohol), and Jona is not using a mixer which makes him a strong, clueless man.

So taking alcohol makes one clueless? Nothing wey person no go hear from primitive Nigerians oh! I hate alcohol and I don't take it but then why would I criticize someone who does when am no where near his accomplishments?

I need not remind you that there are many scientists, engineers, doctors, etc who achieved greatly in their various fields (and made possible some things you are enjoying as a human), and were alcoholics and chronic smokers.

You and sweetlemon should stop being mischievous.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by MizMyColi(f): 8:13am On Aug 26, 2015
fulanimafia:

That my friend, is a bottle of Hennessey Cognac (40% alcohol), and Jona is not using a mixer which makes him a strong, clueless man.

undecidedundecided
I remember you bringing to my attention that I shouldn't have put Gbawe's thread down like I did.

But here you are attacking another person.
Unlike you, I attacked the issue, not the message.

Such Hypocrisy!angry

And btw, I've taken Baileys and one alcoholic wine on three occasions or so.
If I hear anyone call me clueless.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by MizMyColi(f): 8:17am On Aug 26, 2015
cheesycheesy
Passingshot A.K.A Dropshotcheesy

Where are you?
I hope you feel good today?

Come and make some noise on this thread.
Your noise is like melodious music to my earsgrin

winkwinkwink
Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by PassingShot(m): 8:20am On Aug 26, 2015
MizMyColi:
cheesycheesy

Where are you?

winkwinkwink
Good morning. You know I don't make as much noise as you.
Btw, why are you adamant on me being this dropshot? cool cool

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by MizMyColi(f): 8:22am On Aug 26, 2015
PassingShot:

Good morning. You know I don't make as much noise as you.
Btw, why are you adamant on me being this dropshot? cool cool

Hehehehe
cheesy

I know you are my deargrin

Either ways, I enjoy your noise sha!
Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by DropShot: 8:23am On Aug 26, 2015
MizMyColi:
cheesycheesy

Where are you?

winkwinkwink
This woman, you don start again o.

You be stalker? undecided

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by MizMyColi(f): 8:25am On Aug 26, 2015
DropShot:

This woman, you don start again o.

You be stalker? undecided

Aha!
The siamese twin don show cool
cheesy

Ngwanu make your own noise on the threadgrin

I'm counting on it for breakfast.

Caseless, there's a case here.
Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by PassingShot(m): 8:26am On Aug 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

Hehehehe
cheesy

I know you are my deargrin

Either ways, I enjoy your noise sha!
I tire for you then. undecided
Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by MizMyColi(f): 8:26am On Aug 26, 2015
PassingShot:

I tire for you then. undecided
gringringringringringrin

cheesy
Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by DropShot: 8:27am On Aug 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

Aha!
The siamese twin don show cool
cheesy

Ngwanu make your own noise on the threadgrin

I'm counting on it for breakfast.

Caseless, there's a case here.
Btw, I like your DP pix. cool cool
Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by MizMyColi(f): 8:28am On Aug 26, 2015
DropShot:

Btw, I like your DP pix. cool cool

cheesy
Thanks!

So when are you proposing?
I don't mind marrying a Muslim cool

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by PassingShot(m): 8:28am On Aug 26, 2015
MizMyColi:
gringringringringringrin

cheesy
You be serious case this woman. Where your Chief Wailer?
Long time I read his posts?
Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by DropShot: 8:29am On Aug 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

cheesy
Thanks!

So when are you proposing?
I don't mind marrying a Muslim cool
How do you know I be Muslim?

Na so dem dey propose?
Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by MizMyColi(f): 8:30am On Aug 26, 2015
PassingShot:

You be serious case this woman. Where your Chief Wailer?
Long time I read his posts?

Awww, you miss himcheesy
So sweet!grin

He will be back with a bang!
He's receiving heavenly ministrations for the 100th day bomb!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by PassingShot(m): 8:32am On Aug 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

Awww, you miss himcheesy
So sweet!grin

He will be back with a bang!
He's receiving heavenly ministrations for the 100th day bomb!
Trust that we progressives are more than happy to put his twisted theories in their place.

We shall put the records straight. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by MizMyColi(f): 8:33am On Aug 26, 2015
DropShot:

How do you know I be Muslim?

Na so dem dey propose?

Yes na.
Things are changing in our world today.

Join the change transformation train!

And errr, you revealed that much in your poststonguetongue
Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by DropShot: 8:36am On Aug 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

Yes na.
Things are changing in our world today.

Join the change transformation train!

And errr, you revealed that much in your poststonguetongue
We get to yarn joor.

Please follow me make I fit send you PM. kiss
Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by fulanimafia: 8:36am On Aug 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

undecidedundecided
I remember you bringing to my attention that I shouldn't have put Gbawe's thread down like I did.

But here you are attacking another person.
Unlike you, I attacked the issue, not the message.

Such Hypocrisy!angry

And btw, I've taken Baileys and one alcoholic wine on three occasions or so.
If I hear anyone call me clueless.

First of all if you can count your drinks then you're not an alcoholic, so your comparison does not hold water. His clueless status was already established, my classification that he is the strong type is based on the fact he was sipping the Henny raw, no mixer.

Second of all Gbawe has never hurt or negatively impacted on you, GEJ has hurt me and my country severally which makes it an issue which I attacked.

Top of the morning to you smiley

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by MizMyColi(f): 8:37am On Aug 26, 2015
PassingShot:

Trust that we progressives are more than happy to put his twisted theories in their place.

We shall put the records straight. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I expect you to take initiative and open one.

So we can compare facts and strike out propaganda cool

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by ElFenomeno1: 8:37am On Aug 26, 2015
And they said he doesn't drink? undecided
Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by PassingShot(m): 8:40am On Aug 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

I expect you to take initiative and open one.

So we can compare facts and strike out propaganda cool
I am bringing mine out on in two/three days time to mark the three months of the administration. I won't do any for the 100 days since I know there will be plenty of newspapers and media houses on the 100 days stuff.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by DropShot: 8:44am On Aug 26, 2015
PassingShot:

I am bringing mine out on in two/three days time to mark the three months of the administration. I won't do any for the 100 days since I know there will be plenty of newspapers and media houses on the 100 days stuff.
Bros abeg tag me o. I dey gbadun your threads and posts. grin
Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by PassingShot(m): 8:47am On Aug 26, 2015
DropShot:

Bros abeg tag me o. I dey gbadun your threads and posts. grin
Hmmmm. Thanks for the compliments but I don't like tagging people anymore. I see it as a strategy to have your fans/followers be the first to comment and also to comment as you want. To me, that doesn't show confidence on the part of the thread owner.

Make no mistake, I used to do it when I first joined here though.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by MizMyColi(f): 9:00am On Aug 26, 2015
PassingShot:

Okay o
Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by MizMyColi(f): 9:01am On Aug 26, 2015
cheesy
PassingShot:

Hmmmm. Thanks for the compliments but I don't like tagging people anymore. I see it as a strategy to have your fans/followers be the first to comment and also to comment as you want. To me, that doesn't show confidence on the part of the thread owner.

Make no mistake, I used to do it when I first joined here though.

PShot is talking to him self o o o
Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by MizMyColi(f): 9:02am On Aug 26, 2015
DropShot:

We get to yarn joor.

Please follow me make I fit send you PM. kiss

Okay.
Right awaytongue
Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by PassingShot(m): 9:02am On Aug 26, 2015
[s]
MizMyColi:
cheesy

PShot is talking to him self o o o
[/s]
Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by MizMyColi(f): 9:02am On Aug 26, 2015
PassingShot:
[s][/s]
gringringringringringringrin
Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by PassingShot(m): 9:05am On Aug 26, 2015
MizMyColi:
gringringringringringringrin
You're irritating me already joor cool cool
Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by MizMyColi(f): 9:07am On Aug 26, 2015
fulanimafia:

First of all if you can count your drinks then you're not an alcoholic, so your comparison does not hold water. His clueless status was already established, my classification that he is the strong type is based on the fact he was sipping the Henny raw, no mixer.

Second of all Gbawe has never hurt or negatively impacted on you, GEJ has hurt me and my country severally which makes it an issue which I attacked.

Top of the morning to you smiley

Don't be too sure of that @Emboldened. Again, Don't be too sure. Not spilling though.

That said, how does a person's choice to take whatever as he deems fit qualify him as clueless?

Second, tell me how and when his clueless status got established?
Was it not a tool your party wielded and forced down the throat of gullible, imperceptible Nigerians?

Btw, are you also QuotaSystem?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose Applauds Makinde, Oni, Others Over Ekiti PDP Primary / Victor Giadom: Press Release By Oluwole Afolabi, Esq / Alleged Weapons Swap: Retract Your Fake Story – DSS Tells Gazette

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.