Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event (16223 Views)

Photos Of Goodluck Jonathan Drinking Alcohol / Nigerians Release Photos Of Goodluck Jonathan Drinking Alcohol / PHOTOS Of Former President, Jonathan Drinking Alcohol Surface Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by PassingShot(m): 1:51pm On Aug 26, 2015
[s]
Rad1cal:

Silly, what i presented showed you a renewed BH onslaught despite gains from the previous admin.

Do you need simple lessons in comprehension.

When you quote me, please be reminded am not your regular dull zombie wank3r like sweetlemon.
[/s]
Jonathan is a wicked man - Boyloaf grin grin grin grin

Come here https://www.nairaland.com/2554338/goodluck-jonathan-wicked-man-boyloaf#37352133
Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by Rad1cal: 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2015
Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by fulanimafia: 2:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
francizy:

Fulaman, I don't know who's lying between you and Vanguard oh! grin

“Buhari never gave Daura any preferential treatment when he was head of state or when he was chairman of the PTF (Petroleum Trust Fund) and I’m sure he will not do it now.” The only project instigated by the former military ruler was a 130-kilometre (81-mile) road to Kano, designed to boost trade with the commercial hub and neighbouring Niger to the north, Mali and Libya."

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/daura-celebrates-otuoke-commiserates-after-election/

By the way, GEJ built a Uni in Otuoke na.. cheesy

Lets continue the discussion here https://www.nairaland.com/2554338/goodluck-jonathan-wicked-man-boyloaf
Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by fulanimafia: 2:29pm On Aug 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

There is no date and no marker to confirm under whose auspices that was carried out, however, I think it is the GEJ administration. I stand to be corrected.

Kindly find below GEJ achievements in Katsina State.

Evidence please? What is your argument sef? It is utterly shameful that people from GEJ's village lack common water to drink, yet you seek to justify that wickedness by claiming he blessed another region...what is more clueless than that?

Defending the wicked failure Jonathan the way you do is pure wickedness to his, your, and the entire Nigerian people. FACT.

Lets continue here https://www.nairaland.com/2554338/goodluck-jonathan-wicked-man-boyloaf
Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by Macelliot(m): 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Is it the father you gave me? Go and dig out where I said my father is Yoruba. Oloshi jatijati. Abobaku oshi. Ndi ara of the highest order. Unam ikot akamba. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew. Please don't quote me anymore. I just kent deal.
I don't throw insult!

One-Naigerialist just like Ken-saro-wiwa.

Rest my case!
Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by Caseless: 9:16pm On Aug 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

Aha!
The siamese twin don show cool
cheesy

Ngwanu make your own noise on the threadgrin

I'm counting on it for breakfast.

Caseless, there's a case here.
undecided undecided
Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:57pm On Aug 26, 2015
Sweetlemon:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm so sorry guys. I just had to do this having laughed my lungs out this evening on seeing this photo.
@Ruben Abati, I guess he was drinking Ribeana here?

If he like make he become fish wey dey swim 4 kainkain & ogogoro dats fucking business. His ogogoro decision is still affecting Nigeria.
Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by nigerianvenom(m): 3:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
Sowell26:
I just gave you a free history & future documentary on Oron - something your illiterate and incompetent government and TV stations never did . You want to know how to build a great nation and proud citizens ?
Educate urself with ur virtual theories
Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by nigerianvenom(m): 8:34am On Aug 29, 2015
Sowell26:
Focus on your Ibibio land and don't worry about Oronians and Oron because you are going to need that focus.

So because I've corrected an impression, I'm now an ibibio man. I'm not an ibibio man
Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by McTobe(m): 2:02am On Aug 30, 2015
fulanimafia:

First of all, everybody drinks cow milk, even you smiley

Second of all, I believe this thread is in response to Reuben Abati's claim that Jonathan does not drink. I don't believe anyone would randomly ruminate over the issue because we are a drinking country.

Abati was only unknowingly campaigning against Jonathan again with his runny mouth.
that's Abati talking not GEJ claiming so, moreover the implication of that statement by Abati is simply that GEJ is not a drunkard and not that he doesn't drink at all. I read that comment by Abati.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lere Olayinka Loses PDP Spokesman's Ambition / Militants From Mali, Libya Infiltrating Herders – Buhari / Osinbajo Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha's 50th Birthday Dinner (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.